X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

34 pagesV123456>
>Defense Zone 3| | | [Strategy] The long-awaited sequel to the action strategy with the new "buns"!
-
How do you assess the program / game?
Excellent [ 82 ] **[50,93%]
Good [ 48 ] **[29,81%]
Average [ 22 ] **[13,66%]
bad [ 5 ] **[3,11%]
terribly [ 4 ] **[2,48%]
Total votes: 161
defensezone
Message#1
25.08.16, 17:46
old-timer
[Offline]

Group:Developers
Date: 22.03.12
Sony Xperia Z

Defense Zone 3 HD
Version: 1.1.6
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:06.03.2017

Posted image

Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
The long-awaited sequel to the action strategy with new weapons, landscapes and opportunities.

New in version
New in version 1.0.33
- Increase in difficulty (Rank 6)

New in version 1.0.34
- error correction

New in version 1.0.35
- error correction

New in version 1.0.36
- error correction
- a new algorithm for mines, explodes 0.5 seconds after detonation

New in version 1.0.37
- level 7
- a new complexity "Nightmare"
- error correction

New in version 1.0.38
- error correction (save download and flamethrower)

New in version 1.0.39
- error correction (load saving and upgrading the gun)

New in version 1.0.40
- error correction
- a new function of the tower, the automatic launch of the hellfire
- reduced the price of mines, now as before 15 coins for mines
- Increased the radius of detonation of the mine
- added achievements and awards for the complexity of "Nightmare"

New in version 1.0.41
- error correction
- reducing the complexity of levels 4 5 6 7 on the average, complex and nightmare
- Added disabling ads

New in version 1.0.42
- error correction

New in version 1.1.0
- A new format for saving the game
- new player ratings

New in version 1.1.1
- error correction
- new music
- reducing the complexity of the nightmare

New in version 1.1.2
- error correction

New in version 1.1.3
- error correction

New in version 1.1.4
- release

Update, version 1.1.5
- error correction
- Reset the current target after changing the attack priority
- increase transparency for smoke from missiles and tornadoes

Update, version 1.1.6
- added new achievements

Update, version 1.1.8
- error correction
- made the inclusion of the grid when you press the pause
- removed 2 Furs in 7 level 40 wave

Update, version 1.1.9
- error correction
- added 1 soundtrack from the second part (at the request of the player)

Update, version 1.1.10
- reduction of waiting time for coins

Update, version 1.1.11
- error correction

Update, version 1.1.12
- error correction
- reduced complexity of 5 and 6 levels

Update, version 1.1.13
- error correction
- change the parameters of the game
- Level 6 improvement

Update, version 1.1.14
- error correction

Update, version 1.1.15
- added the option "Transparency of trees"
- completion of the complexity of "normal", "hard", "nightmare" at all levels

Update, version 1.1.16
- added new parameters in the main menu
- change in difficulty

Update, version 1.1.20
- change the icon

Update, version 1.1.21
- error correction
- adding power to the machine gun and laser
- revision of the interface

Update, version 1.1.22
- error correction on xiaomi devices

Update, version 1.1.23
- error correction
- reduced difficulty (level 6)
- increase in the explosion radius (howitzer)
- added mouse support
- Supports copying data to another device

Update, version 1.1.24
- new level 8

Update, version 1.1.25
- correction of errors (ачивки)

Update, version 1.1.26
- error correction

Update, version 1.1.3
- a new level
- new music (version on w3bsit3-dns.com without music, as the size of the game will be more than 100 megabytes and can not be downloaded due to limitations)
- power increase in howitzer and tornado
- automatic switching to air targets
- relief of all maps, increasing the distance between units so that the column does not look like a caterpillar :)

Update, version 1.1.4
- Correcting the error with ICQ (it was not saved in the user's settings the sum of the number of killed enemies)
- modernized algorithm of additional weapons

Update, version 1.1.5
- correction of small errors

Update, version 1.1.6
- new levels 10 and 11
- increase in the duration of dark matter
- increase in the duration of the electromagnetic bomb
- Fixed EMP action on ships
- The number of points is increased, because the algorithms have been changed, now you can pass the levels anew and beat other people's records
- Reduced the timeout of nuclear missiles

Description:
Meet: the long-awaited sequel to the popular action game! New weapons, landscapes and a lot of opportunities! Favorite game has become even steeper and more dynamic.

The essence remained the same: whole armies of enemies are trying at any cost to break through the defense. Only now they are completely angry and become even stronger.

At your disposal will be both old, time-tested turrets, and completely new types of weapons. And only you have to decide how to allocate the available budget - to put new towers or to improve and strengthen already built ones. Turrets are distinguished by the radius of defeat, rate of fire and the type of damage inflicted - for victory it is vital to combine them so that they complement and reinforce each other.

Flexible adjustment of the complexity will allow everyone to get the most out of the game. If you are an experienced commander, you will like cruel and intense battles, where the account goes for a split second, where everything depends on the correct choice and location of the turrets. If you are a beginner, you can practice without any problems and prepare for serious battles.

Anyway, thoughtful maps and a wide range of available turrets will open up to you the widest tactical possibilities. A stunningly detailed landscapes, carefully traced towers and excellent special effects simply will not let you take your eyes off the screen.

All aspects of the game are perfectly balanced: the characteristics of the towers, the strength of enemies, features of the terrain and special weapons - you definitely do not get bored of the excessive ease of the game process. Each level will challenge you. Are you ready to accept it?

Features:
• 4 types of difficulty in the game
• 8 types of turrets
• 8 special features, from Airstrikes to Nuclear Bombs
• Diverse time of the year and types of terrain
• Support for more than 20 languages

Picture
Developer website: Http://defensezone.net

In the subject there is a developer! Please refrain from cooking!

It is advisable to install the game from Google play in order to work achievements, rewards and a function of cloud saving game progress.
Google Play: Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.defensezone3

Google Play (Version of the game in high detail graphics Ultra HD (4K)): Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.defensezone3.ultra
If your device does not have enough resources, you can cancel the purchase of the game within 15 minutes, even if you did not have time to write to [email protected], I can cancel the order at any time.
Differences paid from the free version: the detailing of textures is 4 times larger and the lack of advertising

Previous games of the series:Defense zone HD | Defense zone 2 HD

Russian interface:
System requirements:Android 2.3.1 +
SD version for weak devices with low graphics without music
Attached fileDefense Zone 3 SD.apk ( 69 )

If the game does not start, try restarting the device

Post has been editeddefensezone - 09.03.17, 07:36
Reason for editing: game update
Mitsakoolt
Message#2
25.08.16, 20:16
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 07/16/13
Meizu Pro 6

Defensezone @ 25.08.16, 19:46*
It's time to play in DEFENSE ZONE 3 !!!

Hurray, in a week I'll play, my pro6 while on warranty examination. And on the current phone android 4.2
Benefit
Message#3
25.08.16, 21:41
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 22.01.12
iconBIT CALLISTO 100

Lenovo Yoga 3 8 ... after the cutscene with the robot black screen ...

--------------------
Onda Vi30 Deluxe 8GbBarely alive,Teclast P85 (CM9)Killed,With Sony TabletSold, Chuwi V88, Cube T7
Discussion game world newsAndroid OS
defensezone
Message#4
25.08.16, 22:19
old-timer
[Offline]

Sony Xperia Z

Lenovo yoga 3 8 ... after the cutscene with the robot black screen ..

The problem is solved, try to restart the device sometimes helps.
Glebius
Message#5
25.08.16, 22:43
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 13.03.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Https: //play.google.co...sting/net.defensezone3

Alcatel 7047D (stock firmware, Android 4.2) - writes that it is not compatible, what's wrong? Relatively powerful iron, no ruts and other heresies.

Miromax Q415 - compatible, gets up igruha, logs in to the Play Games (that's the name of this monster service is mandatory?), Then the black screen, rebooted the device - it started!
But playing on the 4.5 "screen is a mockery.
On the interface - in my lack of tips on buttons and actions, such as in Alien Creeps.
Machine guns of the last level (red) sometimes cease to "shoot", those are no animation and the fire of the departing bullets, it shoots but it is not visible, as if just watching.
At level 1 after the destruction of a large tank at 15 wave - there remains a small bunch, a flash must be made more, and parts of the tank to fly apart.
In general, the gameplay in my limp.

Q415 oochen it is strongly heated under this game, the battery suffices for an hour.
In the settings you need to add the disabling of special effects, shadows and so on.

The button "more games" in my superfluous, and why she throws in the browser, and not in Google play?

Post has been editedGlebius - 25.08.16, 23:15
Mr.Jokes
Message#6
25.08.16, 23:56
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 20.04.11
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Nexus 7 (2013), 7 "FHD, 5.1.1 drain + rut.
It was launched after the tablet was rebooted, the Internet was off. When you're browsing it all moves fast, it's warming up (it feels like DZ2), the battery has sat down for 30 minutes in an hour, the screen is readable, the interface is unaccustomed to something, feedback on the game later.
Gallardo994
Message#7
26.08.16, 02:04
Linux / Lua / Web
[Offline]

Date: 18.06.12
OnePlus 3T

Nexus 5, Android 7.0 Nougat. It was launched from the first time, it plays smoothly and without brakes.

--------------------
OnePlus 3T //Pure FlatticeForCM11 & CM12
Wl_wl
Message#8
26.08.16, 09:50
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 16/01/10
Huawei G8

Huawei G8, Android 6.01 the game started immediately normal, plays without brakes.
Alex_TAV
Message#9
26.08.16, 10:36
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 16.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

And can I ask to post here apk? I want to see the BlueStacks game, and PlayMarket does not allow to install.

--------------------
Redmi 3s_3 / 32 (8.1.1.0)
Gallardo994
Message#10
26.08.16, 13:47
Linux / Lua / Web
[Offline]

Date: 18.06.12
OnePlus 3T

The soundtrack painfully pleased. However, the main menu interface is somehow too small for 5 inches even. The rest of the elements are normal. Played a little,I realized that I can not play, Expectations are justified)

--------------------
OnePlus 3T //Pure FlatticeForCM11 & CM12
Glebius
Message#11
26.08.16, 14:17
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

In the coming days I'll check the work on the android boxes on the Amlogic S905 and S805 pads, and on the intel Z8300 tablet.
defensezone
Message#12
26.08.16, 14:19
old-timer
[Offline]

Sony Xperia Z

Glebius @ 08/26/2016, 00:43*
Alcatel 7047D (stock firmware, Android 4.2) - writes that it is not compatible, what's wrong? Relatively powerful iron, no ruts and other heresies.

Now requires support for OpenGL ES 3.0, the game uses the compression format ETC2, it is only available there.

Glebius @ 08/26/2016, 00:43*
Q415 oochen it is strongly heated under this game, the battery suffices for an hour.
In the settings you need to add the disabling of special effects, shadows and so on.

And I've removed them;) made automatic lowering of effects at low FPS and as that did not think about the battery.

Alex_TAV @ 08.26.2016, 12:36*
And can I ask to post here apk? I want to see the BlueStacks game, and PlayMarket does not allow to install.

Yes of course, without any problems, added to the cap at the very bottom. But BlueStacks does not support OpenGL ES 3.0

Gallardo994 @ 08.26.2016, 15:47*
The soundtrack painfully pleased. However, the main menu interface is somehow too small for 5 inches even. The rest of the elements are normal. I played a little, I realized that I can not play, expectations are justified)

Their 18 pieces, but now in the latest version only 5, due to a problem with the black screen, can not find the obb extension file, and the game play current after restart. But the current version does not require this file, so it works right away.

Glebius @ 08/26/2016, 16:17*
In the coming days I'll check the work on the android boxes on the Amlogic S905 and S805 pads, and on the intel Z8300 tablet.

It would be great if you sent the results to [email protected] or just added a new task for me hereHttps: //defensezone.fo...lt.asp? Pg = pgPublicEdit

Post has been editeddefensezone - 26.08.16, 14:40
Glebius
Message#13
26.08.16, 15:22
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Defensezone @ 08/26/2016, 15:19*
Now requires support for OpenGL ES 3.0, the game uses the compression format ETC2, it is only available there.

Specify - this means that the game will be launched starting with which version of Android? 4.3?

Defensezone @ 08/26/2016, 15:19*
It would be great if you sent the results to [email protected] or just added a new task for me hereHttps: //defensezone.fo...lt.asp? Pg = pgPublicEdit

I did not work on software development and testing, I'll try to write there, I'll duplicate some here.

Android boxes are connected to TVs 24-32 ", in some games with a mouse it is much more pleasant to play, and protsy in boxes ARM 2 GHz with normal radiators.
defensezone
Message#14
26.08.16, 18:14
old-timer
[Offline]

Sony Xperia Z

Glebius @ 08/26/2016, 5:22 pm*
Specify - this means that the game will be launched starting with which version of Android? 4.3?

OpenGL ES 3.0 - This API specification is supported by Android 4.3 (API level 18) and higher.
Https: //developer.andr...s/graphics/opengl.html

Glebius @ 08/26/2016, 5:22 pm*
I did not work on software development and testing, I'll try to write there, I'll duplicate some here.
Android boxes are connected to TVs 24-32 ", in some games with a mouse it is much more pleasant to play, and protsy in boxes ARM 2 GHz with normal radiators.

Show that the device? There is a link to his review / description
Glebius
Message#15
26.08.16, 19:38
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Glebius
Message#16
27.08.16, 00:41
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

So, I raised igruhu on Cube iWork 8 Ultimate (everything started right away), the past levels (on Q415) were not saved. In Play Games you can see my achievements ...

On screen 8 "is much more pleasant to play, but here already the icons in the game itself are too big (can they be made translucent?).

When a machine gun in the bushes - its vaabsche is not visible, it is necessary at least to mark the ring (not in hell fire mode).

When the screen is out of the focus of the battle - bonuses in the form of squares are not available, it picks up, but there is nowhere to squirt - there is no square, and sometimes when it is poking, and the battle is in focus, and the square does not care.

Acceleration (the course of the battle) you need to do not only 2x, but 3x, 4x.

The heating of the tablet body is again critical, the battery consumption is also.
At level 2, the 16 waves on the Z8300 are already lagging, overheating and throttling is affecting, even the sound wheezes from the throttling.

The "sale" (tower) button can be removed away from "modernization", and then you are mistaken in the heat of battle.

In my opinion, my higher pass levels are not displayed in the Play Games, I even lost orders for passing levels, the "Leaders" and "Awards" buttons stopped working at all (or they did not work at all on the Z8300?).

And where is the button "save?" , "Continue" is, and "save" is not.
defensezone
Message#17
27.08.16, 09:02
old-timer
[Offline]

Sony Xperia Z

Glebius @ 08/22/2016, 02:41*
So, I raised igruhu on Cube iWork 8 Ultimate (everything started right away), the past levels (on Q415) were not saved. In Play Games you can see my achievements ...

How exactly did not survive? No results on the map icon in the level selection scene?

On screen 8 "is much more pleasant to play, but here already the icons in the game itself are too big (can they be made translucent?).

Guns are surrounded by blue around when you press the pause

When the screen is out of the focus of the battle - bonuses in the form of squares are not available, it picks up, but there is nowhere to squirt - there is no square, and sometimes when it is poking, and the battle is in focus, and the square does not care.

Did not understand, bonuses are the same as the air strike in the 2nd part, only their number can be increased. Picks when you choose it and the goal. Something I do not understand.

Acceleration (the course of the battle) you need to do not only 2x, but 3x, 4x.

It will be possible to add these options in the settings of the main menu.

The "sale" (tower) button can be removed away from "modernization", and then you are mistaken in the heat of battle.

They are exactly in the same place as in 1 and 2 parts. All coordinates are observed. Maybe it's still a matter of habit?

The heating of the tablet body is again critical, the battery consumption is also.
At level 2, the 16 waves on the Z8300 are already lagging, overheating and throttling is affecting, even the sound wheezes from the throttling.

Probably have to return the graphics buttons to reduce the effects to conserve battery power.

And where is the button "save?" , "Continue" is, and "save" is not.

After each wave, the game is automatically saved, press the "Load game" button in the game menu, there will be a list of waves.

In my opinion, my higher pass levels are not displayed in the Play Games, I even lost orders for passing levels, the "Leaders" and "Awards" buttons stopped working at all (or they did not work at all on the Z8300?).

It looks like some kind of error was and the script stopped working in this scene, or else some kind of crash was with the config settings. It is necessary to understand. And what is this Z8300 device?
Glebius
Message#18
27.08.16, 11:12
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Defensezone @ 08/22/2016, 10:02*
How exactly did not survive? No results on the map icon in the level selection scene?

In the level selection scene, the cards are not open. No orders and points, respectively, at the levels are highlighted.
Devices on one google account.

About the barking - I had in mind a peak (one peak) when during the battle from the enemies I drop out squares with a bomb, squares with air strikes, and they have to be picked up, sometimes they are selected, sometimes they lie on the other end of the map. After picking up, they fall into the "deck" on the left side of the screen.

About the buttons - in DZ2 I played the Alcatel 7047D (5.5 "), on it DZ3 will not start (Android 4.2).
On Q415 (4,5 ") all sooo small, it's hard to get anywhere.
Cube iWork 8 Ultimate (8 ", intel Z8300), large, but during the fight, I somehow unintentionally sold the tower, and unintentionally started modernization (when it should not have been done).

A "save" can be done at a certain point of the wave? For example, I have $ 300, there are 10 seconds before the last enemy-cripple is killed, and I'm not sure which of the towers to develop (for example, at the 3 level excessive number of planes), so that in case of inefficient spending, money will return to that point Where there is money and 10 seconds.

Defensezone @ 08/22/2016, 10:02*
And what is this Z8300 device?

Cube iWork 8 Ultimate.
After the entrance and exit into the game the orders began to be displayed.

About the balance of the game.
I DZ2 passed completely, and more than once, I play sometimes defensives too.
The first and second levels were simple, long, heavy.
But the third one is much more complicated.

UPD: It turns out that the Play Games can be removed painlessly (there is still no point in it), in the game settings, the jackdaw is removed, and the game will no longer require Play Games.
Can by default this daw turn off, and do not force to put Play Games?

Post has been editedGlebius - 27.08.16, 14:33
Sssergey
Message#19
27.08.16, 11:57
Local
[Offline]

Date: 29.10.08
Apple iPhone SE

defensezone
Lenovo Yoga Tablet2 8 '(on the Z3745 which, 5.0.1) after login in google-games black screen and silence ... alas ...

UPDATE: strangely enough, but downloaded from the cap apk earned (the first attempt was from google market), but in the middle of the first level, the wave on the 9th tightly frozen, the picture froze, the sound was fixed, it only helped turn off the power button for 20 seconds. .

Post has been editedSssergey - 27.08.16, 12:20

--------------------
IPhone SE (64Gb, SpaceGray) + Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (830L -> 830LC)
Was Sony Ericsson Ray (jin2kitkat & LuPuS v2 @ 1.4) + Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CXG)
Dabbuger
Message#20
27.08.16, 12:04
Local
[Offline]

Date: 02.12.10
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL

I could not pass the first level on the phone the first time, it's good, it means it will be difficult, although nothing is visible on 5 inches.
In general, everything went well, it does not slow down, ze500kl asus
Berbatov12
Message#21
27.08.16, 12:10
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 01/13/13
Digma Plane 7.4 4G

Digma Plane 7.4 4g passed two levels no lags were not

34 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is: 09/04/17, 03:55