X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
78 pagesV123456>
>Remaking the batteries from third party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2| | | [Power] [hand-made] self-powered battery
tsugan
Message#1
16.08.16, 22:48
Veteran
[Online]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 17.03.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Remaking the batteries from third party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2
Discussion, advice, recommendations.

Instructions for remaking
Verified shops
Results (measurements, tests, capacity) rework
useful
advice Bloody56To improve battery performance

Topic with no curator. For filling caps please contact the moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the posts. How to do it correctly, what would you have understood the first time, it is writtenhere.

Post has been editedctich - 20.01.17, 11:45
Reason for editing: Measuring the capacity of the original battery BM47 (With Redmi 3)
Bloody56
Message#2
21.02.16, 12:55
old-timer
[Online]

Date: 02/24/13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

In view of the fact that there were a lot of questions on rework, I'll try all the same to write a report, well, and collect a bunch of messages in one post.
In general, the autonomy of my device was in principle normal, I watched the 6h screen regularly, but one day I got caughtthisPost s.o.Neo5About how he tried on a battery from Lenovo s860 in our device. Because The experience of such a "collective farm" was repeated, then without hesitation I orderedthisBattery(Addition from 2017g, at the moment this link sells "thin" batteries with a capacity of 3000-3200mAh, with which the native cover is closed without problems). The criterion of choice was the wordOriginalIn the description, tk. In the case of a low-quality battery, it's easy to return money by catching just that word. But the seller did not fail, although the battery is not original, but the claimed requirements correspond with a margin (more on this later).
The battery lasted about a month, it got without damage, it was packed perfectly. Further we disassemble (the photo unfortunately is not present). So, after removing the black insulating tape from her, I saw what I expected, the board is soldered to the two contacts of the "banks". Everything is simple, the card was repaired, the bank was put aside. Then the worst part is parsing the battery.
What's left of the battery
Posted image

It looks very scary, and to do it was no less terrible (joking))) The main thing - accuracy. Outstanding accuracy with the peeling off of metal plates from the can itself, is very great chance to damage the battery itself. In general, an inquisitive mind and playful hands require the obsolescence of their whims, what's done is done. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the controller board separately, there was nothing to photograph, because the battery was disassembled. It is very similar to a motherboard from a lenovo battery, but without a loop.

Lenovo battery charger

Posted image

Posted image

In general, then everything went smoothly, "our" board soldered to the battery from the lenovo (the distance between the contacts is about the same as that of our battery, so there was no problem.) The main thing is not to mix up the polarity, I defined it with a simple digital multimeter.) I hooked on Board front and back of the frame of the native battery, it turned out the ideal length, completely coincided with the length of the native battery.
It turned out such a battery

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Another photo of the battery is in this post:
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (Post Bloody56 # 48297413)

Test to run, to charge, everything is successful.
Something like this

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Next picked upthisA non-original "iphone" cover with a real aluminum frame and a real glass on the back wall and a wreck from the blade of the stationery knife just removed the layer from the inside of about 0.5mm (maybe up to 1mm in places) that it would close well.
Cap

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

It all took 866r for the battery and 392 for the lid. Although I ordered the cover when I still did not think about the alterations, just because I liked it.

Testing:
Tel issued almost 9 hours of screen
Posted image

After that I fell out and did not want to load in normal mode, although the voltage was more than 3500mV under load.
I went into twrp, crashed batterystats.bin, restarted - again it is cut down at the final stage of loading. Again I go to twrp, I bang the batterystats.bin, turn off the device, take out the acb for a minute. After that, it booted in normal mode with 15 percent of the charge and issued another 30 minutes of screen, after which the 3400mV was completely cut down without the possibility of being turned on in the recovery mode.

Subsequent testing work

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

And last.
Control measurement of capacity, more precisely 2 measurements, gave an unexpected result - about4400mAh(In the tester I'm sure he has already checked half a year with a dozen batteries), while the mass of the battery is 65 grams.

Good luck in the "tuning"! The main thing do not be afraid, and everything will turn out!

Appendix 1:Testing the real capacity "for bestowal"
Attachment 2: You can use batteries from lenovo p780 and p70, all with 4000 mAh and suitable sizes.
Addition 3 (IMPORTANT !!! Added after 4x calls to me with a cry "WHAT TO DO ?? !!"): When dismantling or collecting battery, in any case DO NOT PULL contacts! They are made of aluminum alloy, not soldered. To them, spot welding welded "penny", which are soldered to the board. After the loss of five cops, it is almost impossible to solder such contacts to the motherboard !!!
Appendix 4:Excellent report on a similar battery replacementdid* Valera furman,There is also a pretty visual video.

Old version of this post

For those who are too lazy to use the search, collected links to all their posts about replacing the battery with 4000 mAh
Pick up the hat, please, you can arrange it as otherwise, but I do not know how. If someone wants to properly arrange, then I'm just for.

Many thanks for the helpNeo5, To him and to no one else, tk. It was he who prompted the potential donor of the battery in this post:Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (Post neo5 # 46095712), And all the rest of the work, complexity for me no, ingenuity is also not required, because This is not the first such "tuning".
By the way, you can use batteries from lenovo p780 and p70, all 4000mAh, and the appropriate size (he did not try on, the data from the network).

Appendix 1:
Control capacitance measurement, more precisely 2 measurements, gave a result of 4400 mAh
Appendix 2:
I measured the mass of the battery. 65gram.

Post has been editedBloody56 - 04.02.17, 13:09
Reason for editing: added to the cap

--------------------
Huawei U9500 => Jiayu G4S => Asus Zenfone 5 => Xiaomi Redmi note 2
Battery on 4000mAch in Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Bloody56
Message#3
17.03.16, 00:03
old-timer
[Online]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

A completely free day was given out, the weather was crappy, so I decided to dedicate it to measuring the actual capacity of the batteries. Those.Not in chargeWith a measurement at the output of the charger (i.e., at 5 Volts),And by category, With measurement directly on the battery terminals, bypassing the controller board and protection. Or in other words, I tested "for feedback", to whom it is more convenient.
The following was done:
1. I took the "white" tester (also KCX-17) and the high-precision multimeter FLUKE 73III, connected the tester to the charger with a maximum load of 2A, put the "head" on the output of the tester from the flashlight with an XML-T9 diode as a load . In the break of the plus wire, the FLUKE was hung in the current measurement mode. Was pleasantly surprised, the difference in readings between the KXC-17 and FLUK was only 10mA. I kept it for exactly one hour to the nearest second and made sure that the counter in KCX-17 correctly counted "capacitance". I concluded that KCX-17 has "pharmacy" accuracy. Pleased.
2. Soldered "controller" (although I would call this crap "protection card") on the native bank of the RN2, it charged all this in the phone to 100% plus another hour. He fell back.
3. Directly from a fully charged battery powered to the input of the KXC-17, and on the output hung the same head from the flashlight. Just in case, to control the current, left and FLUKE. Of course, everything is in disassembled form, soldered with pieces of wire, as it should be with a "normal engineer"))). Below there will be a photo.
4. Waited for voltage drop to 3V. I tried to make a note about the current voltage every 100mA (no, it was not laziness)))
5. I did the same with a 4000mAh battery from lenovo s860
6. Well, I was not too lazy to figure out how to draw graphics in Excel (oh, long wanted, but there was no reason).
Results surprised. Especially the actual capacity of the Lenovo battery. Thanks to those who finished reading. And those who at least understood something - many thanks))
Well and further pictures which to make comments I do not see sense.
If someone is quite difficult, I'll add. The X axis (this is the horizontal * ROFL *) is the given number of mAh, and the Y axis is the voltage at the battery terminals.
Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Post has been editedBloody56 - 17.03.16, 00:13

--------------------
Bloody56
Message#4
17.03.16, 12:42
old-timer
[Online]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

And again with you is your battery. After long and, sometimes, painful experiments, I was visited by one thought.
The interest in our device is calculated, to put it mildly, through the ass, it's not a secret. The display of 100% is the voltage spread from 4200mV to 4400mV. The same with the lower threshold, the body can show 0% at 3600 mV and be cut down, with the specified lower threshold in the configuration files and the engineering menu - 3400 mV
And now the most beloved, mathematics.
We have the following limits in the configurations: 3400-4400 mV. We will assume that this is 0 and 100% of the charge, and between them is 1000mV, as we see.
And now imagine the worst scenario, the bodies at 4200mV removed from the charge with a reading of 100% and turned off at 3600mV with a reading of 0%. How many percent of the actual capacity do we use? That's right, only 60%. And then I remember how the entire branch was divided into 2 fronts, on those with a screen holding about 6 hours and those with about 3x. You see, probably, to what I'm all this.
He himself always had a 6h (+ - 1h) screen on his native battery and 8 (+ -) on the extended one. On this I add the following:
1. To combat the upper threshold, I advise you to charge another hour after displaying 100%. The tester shows that during this time the battery takes in another 600mA, and this is 20%. You can also try to remove batterystats.bin with your hands or a program like battery calibration, if the percentages are completely crooked. I was very helpful in removing it after replacing the battery with 4000 mAh
2. To combat the lower threshold, I advise you to take out the battery for a few seconds after disconnection because of the full discharge, then put it back and turn on the bodies. You can get another 20% from above. After two such procedures, the bodies ceased to be cut down to 3600 mV, now he himself lives to the prescribed 3400 mV.

I do not pretend to truth, all these are only my theoretical conclusions and practical examples. But at the same time I sincerely recommend taking note and trying those who complain about 3h screen at the peak.

Thanks to all.
Would be moder, put it in the hat.

Post has been editedSkwo - 16.08.16, 23:54
Reason for editing: added to the cap

--------------------
Valera furman
Message#5
26.06.16, 01:56
User
[Offline]

Date: 06/10/12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Battery replacement
Redmi Note 2 Prime

BL226 4000mAh
(Download the actual animal last year - it was a long time ago, 50k will not surprise anyone,
I'm thinking of buying a more productive unit and generally waiting for an amold)

recall
Capacity at end of 2016
Posted image

A friend has a 16GB version with a native battery. 17.02.17 said that the battery is inadequate. Tait is faster than the frost in the language. Interest jumps from tens to half. It's being cut out. Koryavka did not stick (I have not yet put my own). He wants to order a collective farm for pivasik. Well, I continue to enjoy autonomy.

PlansNEW
Since MTS gave 40GB of traffic from LTE, I think infa will not be superfluous-> In general, the rules, but hawala LTE battery with a moderate appetite, if purely in the VC + pests to distribute wfif that for a day enough
Checking the battery in extreme conditions (ie on pairs from September 1) - > I have enough
Checking the battery in multimedia mode 1080p and so on and so on. Purely on the autonomy. - > Sufficient for more than 6h screen
Make a pair of synthetic tests. - Already have a couple of tests below
Until the AKB was hit by a USB tester and the capacity was frozen. - > Already have a couple of tests below
Well, to order alia iphone back cover: derisive: - decided to score

tests
Antutu Battery Test:
The first preset is 4812,5852
The second preset is 7071
Nova Battery Tester:
Run 1 - 3904mAh, Battery Roating 6732, CPU roating 3579 points, Bench Time 1:42:01
Posted image

My battery
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Changing3060Any
Download theframework-res.apkOn a computer (usually I use the ADB plug-in for Total Commander before enabling debugging)
renameframework-res.apk Framework-res.rar
Retrieve res / xml /Power_profile.xmlanywhere.
Further in WinHex we openPower_profile.xmlAnd shamanim in offset 00000544 or in ANSI 00000220. We see on the right 3060 wifi.b
3060 change to the desired and wifi.b do not touch. For example, the string I have 4000 wifi.b
We are guarding. Throw back inFramework-res.rarAnd rename it toframework-res.apk
We throw back into the body, look at the rights as with other applications, agree to replace andReboot.
Panting before the sidekicks): girl_triniti:

Information
And will close the back of the original cover?
Slightly swollen but not fastened: dirol:
02/17/2017 - where the button jumps off the buttons, the Nerves are already riddled with this button.
Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

Battery
Posted image

Photo of bl226 controllers
As you can see in the photo, the ways of assembling the battery data are not the same.
Posted image

Another battery
Came like the previous one very quickly. The bottom lines are the same. The seller's shop was on the envelope.
Crumpled, dirty and in some kind of blue nonsense. I checked on my Akb for language - slobovato.
I'll try to remake this weekend.
It turns out the location of the controllers is slightly different. And after the collective farm when you open the back cover you can see that there is a battery from lenovo to 4000. And with this battery, information can be extracted before removing the battery.
Posted image

Posted image

History
- was such nonsense that when using 3g and VC the battery at two o'clock in the afternoon is almost at zero. 2g pulled out to 4 days. It does not say about 4.5 hours of the screen. Max 2-2.5 hours
- The frequencies of the CPU and the modem did not give tangible results
- AOSP, he also did not save Pts + I sometimes hung up during a conversation
- I always stuck with all the wipes, etc ...
- at home if you put the phone on the floor in the corner, it will simply lose the network (3g and 2g at home only on the apple tree - this is not a joke)
- and enrages that when the maximum brightness of the phone is heated
Hopes for a new battery:
- if 3g or 2g + VC 4 hours screen
By the way:
- Charges more noticeably longer
The most important thing- How he will behave in extreme situations in pairs! After all, when you need to roll the level of the charge is close to zero. To some extent.
- Nothing exploded. While it is difficult to talk about autonomy

- In the afternoon, the battery was damaged, so only the vibration when turned on. Recharging for about 4 hours at 1.35A current

- Just over 4 hours. Threw a 1080p 10gb movie, watched interruptions, a couple of calls, at home a bad network reception on two sim cards, wifi, youtube less than an hour. I'll put the charge up in the morning
Posted image
Posted image

28.6.2016-29.6.2016
- I can not charge from the laptop, for a night a maximum of 70-80%. I used to be charged regularly in the night.
Posted image

- I did not take the phone in my hands, I was charging from the laptop

4-5.7.2016
While satisfied, moderate use, without 3g, wifi only
Posted image
Posted image

At home the battery sits faster than in the city.
Posted image
Posted image

- I noticed such a feature. When only put MIUI 8 with a complete demolition of everything possible on the phone, then the battery lasted much longer. Now, after several updates, it feels like the phone sits up in anticipation.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

You can add a hat

Post has been editedValera furman - 18.02.17, 00:12
Reason for editing: New infa 17.02.2017

--------------------
Fatronix
Message#6
25.07.16, 15:22
Local
[Offline]

Date: 08.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Lenovo bl226 5.79 $Imax b8 + 3965 mAh below its graph thickness of 5 mm, native battery is 4.1 mm. Lenovo battery protection card redmi note 2 does not recognize, connected only + and -. The graph shows the useful capacity of the battery slightly more than 3800 mAh
Posted image
Posted image

Imax b6 3982 mAh
Posted image

Protection board operates at a voltage of 4.36-4.37 V
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedFatronix - 29.08.16, 19:23
ruler20
Message#7
05.08.16, 19:54
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 24.01.10

Got today bl211 from the disassembly, Ie the original used, remade, put on charge for the night through the tester, (if it turns out today to discharge it), the charge is now 84%. The lid does not close, it is necessary to think something. By the way it turned out to push the battery into the frame from the feykova battery. It was not without problems, this is in the video.

Video.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

References to Fake Accumulators (donors):

The quality is disgusting, you can immediately see that the fake, thinner original, capacity ~ 1600mah dispute over this battery is closed to my advantage. :
time

The quality of performance is good, very similar to the original, delivery is fast, the room arrived in 18 days, packed well, but the capacity of ~ 1700mah The dispute over this battery is currently open, while
two

As evidence, I put a photo of the usb tester, this is enough to resolve the dispute in my favor

Next week should come bm46, posmorju that it will turn out from it to make

Post has been editedruler20 - 06.08.16, 13:23

--------------------
Sorry, I'm saying when you interrupt.
ruler20
Message#8
12.08.16, 19:02
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 24.01.10

BM46 redesigned. A photo:
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedruler20 - 12.08.16, 19:05

--------------------
Sorry, I'm saying when you interrupt.
tsugan
Message#9
16.08.16, 22:55
Veteran
[Online]

Date: 17.03.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Greetings to ALL, we try to settle down here! Let's settle down, dragging the belongings ...
Links to useful posts from the power consumption here I will not insert, (someone cleansing and removes it as offtopic) asked the Moderator to throw, help, if under useful posts click the complaint with a request to throw in the subject (only link to the topic let's) Then of type:
In connection with the creation of a profile topic, I ask you to post this post to the topic Redesign of batteries for installation in Xiaomi redmi note 2

Post has been editedtsugan - 16.08.16, 23:59

--------------------
Stechkin56
Message#10
17.08.16, 09:01
User
[Offline]

Date: 09/08/13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Now, this is already a good topic, and then the battery from the lenovo way and the process of alteration did not understand much
sh_034
Message#11
17.08.16, 12:43
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 07.06.12

Guys, try the system files, I'm not sure exactly what to edit, but you can fix the capacity! What do you think, other than the display, is that something that will change?

--------------------
Fans Club Samsung Galaxy S III
Firmware Official Cyanogenmod 4.2.2 core Siyah (for energy saving converted to 2x nuclear mode: D)
Admintm09
Message#12
17.08.16, 13:09
User
[Offline]

Date: 24.10.11

sh_034 @ 17.08.2016, 11:43 *

Nothing but display
Mixas1996
Message#13
18.08.16, 00:22
Local
[Offline]

Date: 27/11/15

Throw, please still in the cap of the original battery of the donor xiaomi where to take a quality controller
xuxsxv
Message#14
18.08.16, 14:24
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 05/12/13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Well, I also zakolzhil a battery from Lenovo, took in his city from a friend in the service. Of course I did not spend 30 minutes, but I spent more than an hour and the soldering iron held ...... But the theme was that I could hardly solder everything but I fitted everything in an ideal, the cover was tight but closed (full-time) I would watch. Did not measure because Not what. Later I'll take off the photo of the alteration myself. All the voids flooded the sealant with black from the standard battery and on the other hand it just spread Poixypol and smeared it, it turned out normal. Let it be for now
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedxuxsxv - 18.08.16, 15:28

--------------------
Sincerely xuxsxv!
gividze
Message#15
18.08.16, 14:32
old-timer
[Online]

Date: 18.09.05
Xiaomi Mi 5

* xuxsxv,
Here, you have akb 2015g. But on Ali and in my city in 2014. And how much does it weigh?
xuxsxv
Message#16
18.08.16, 15:17
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

* gividze,
I do not even know there are no such scales. Yes, and I forgot to weigh it. Here's another question, how to change capacity to 4000 ??
Posted image

--------------------
Sincerely xuxsxv!
Mixas1996
Message#17
18.08.16, 16:27
Local
[Offline]

Link to seller akb from lenovo bl226
Http: //ru.aliexpress.c...5e1-3617a6c86d39&tpp=1
Here is BL211, too
Http: //en.aliexpress.c...4ca7-9bde-006ea7a235bd

Post has been editedMixas1996 - 18.08.16, 16:35
Mixas1996
Message#18
18.08.16, 16:48
Local
[Offline]

Tell me please fit the battery from lenovo BL211 and bl226 they both normally stand up in XRN2
Qosmo
Message#19
18.08.16, 17:00
Local
[Offline]

Date: 07/21/14

* Mixas1996,In Energy use, dig out. There are still answers to such questions.
xuxsxv
Message#20
18.08.16, 18:23
old-timer
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

* Mixas1996,
Do you even read here ??? Literally just above there is even a video like bl226 do under our device. Well........Transformation of batteries from third-party manufacturers for Xiaomi redmi note 2 (Post valera furman # 50711869)

Post has been editedxuxsxv - 18.08.16, 18:23

--------------------
Sincerely xuxsxv!
Bloody56
Message#21
18.08.16, 23:22
old-timer
[Online]

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Tell me please fit the battery from lenovo BL211 and bl226 they both normally stand up in XRN2

Still bl234, bm46, bm47, sort of like. The network is full of information on the size, study

--------------------

78 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is today: 04/05/17, 13:19