X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

49 pagesV123456>
>War Groups| | | [Strategy] Fight with enemies, dangerous mutants and anomalies in new
-
How do you assess the program / game?
Excellent [ 98 ] **[52,69%]
Good [ 56 ] **[30,11%]
Average [ 23 ] **[12,37%]
bad [ 2 ] **[1,08%]
terribly [ 7 ] **[3,76%]
Total Votes:
jiuper
Message#1
06.02.16, 03:01
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 07/14/15

War Groups
Version: 3.0.1
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:28.03.2017

Posted image

Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Fight with dangerous enemies, bloodthirsty mutants, among the deadly anomalies of the Zone of Alienation in the popular game - War Groups 3.

Description:
War Groups 3 - War of Groups.
The game, where you are the head of a whole grouping in the Zone of Alienation, your goal is to control the center of the ChZO and destroy the clans that are at war with you! Conquest or Peace? It's up to you how to develop the story of your clan. Collect and sell a huge amount of artifacts in abnormal fields, a huge range of weapons and armor for your fighters! Dangerous and bloodthirsty mutants in the expanses of the Zone, destroy them and receive a reward! Perform tasks in exchange for rewards! Engage in conquering territories alone or team up with other clans and use their unique abilities in exchange for dividing the Zone into parts! Free world, hours of gameplay, a lot of groupings and Legends of the Zone.
Release the Zone and you will save mankind from the contagion of this World!
Or follow the path of the Holy Monolith and show the power of the Zone to all mankind!
The choice is yours, Stalker! The war has already begun!

Posted image

Google Play: Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameItsWork.WG
Group VC: Http://vk.com/redgamechrist

Russian interface:
System requirements:2.3 or later

Download:
Version: 3.0.1 War Groups (Post vlasov3087 # 59849024)
useful
previous versions
A few rules
  • Posts like "When the update?", As well as answers to them like "soon" will be deleted without warning.
  • Posts about getting War Content will be deleted.
  • Posts about third-party projects will be deleted.
Tactics

Topics Curator:vlasov3087
If you have an idea about the game, then writeto me QMS

Post has been editedvlasov3087 - 05.04.17, 18:53
Reason for editing: Icon for F.A.Q
Soveg82an
Message#2
08.08.16, 18:34
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 09/11/14
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE

New, 1.5.8a, the version! : Rofl:

Attached files

Attached fileWar-Groups-v1-5-8.apk ( 54,68 )

Post has been editedSoveg82an - 08.08.16, 19:24
Reason for editing: Adding a file

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#3
08.08.16, 19:17
Local
[Offline]

A small FAQ for beginners:

Q: How to search for artifacts in abnormal fields on the map, who can search for them and how to teach the detachment how to search for artifacts?
A: To search for artifacts, the player needs to hire a detachment of the "stalker" class, they are equipped with an artifact detector and trained to look for them. Bring a group of stalkers to the Anomaly Zone, find the detector in the inventory and double click on it, after that the search for artifacts will begin, it will take some time. Also artifacts can search for any of your units, but for this you need to train them to search for artifacts from a grouped technician (in the technician's menu click on your squad's avatar), and of course to buy a detector. Anomalies are divided into common and rare species, to study rare anomalous fields, the player needs an improved detector.

Q: How to deploy a fortification and a base on a map? What is required for this?
A: For the construction of facilities in the game, you need a detachment of "technicians", the construction of fortification through the panel of the detachment is possible anywhere in the map, only not in the zone of checkpoints.The cost of construction is 3500. and the maximum number of 5 buildings.The construction of the base is possible through the panel of the detachment "Technique", the main thing that would be the squad next door or at the point where the player wants to base the base, the procedure is free.

Q: How do I move to a different map location? What is needed for this?
A: In order to move to another location, it is necessary to scout the transition points to these other locations. Detachments to other locations can be found by detachments "scouts". Usually transitions are in the same place where they are present in the original parts of the stalker. Send your squad of scouts to the places where the jump is supposed to be and at the nearest contact the move point to another location appears on the map for the player. Clicking on the arrow on the map, next to the standing units will go to the next location.

Q: How can I carry out assignments of other factions? How to give items for the completed quest?
A: To improve relations with the allies, you can perform small tasks of this group. Tasks can be taken in the diplomacy section, selecting the desired grouping and opening the "Work" panel. Having chosen the desired task, you must collect all the items specified in it, and bring it to the customer base. Next, to report the completion of the task, click on the ally's database and click the submit button.

Q: How to get the grouping abilities? And what are they for?
A: Abilities or "perks" can be obtained by performing numerous tasks of a specific grouping, through a section of diplomacy. The abilities of all factions are basically similar, except for "unique" perks, which give strong advantages during the battle (for example: calling an assault helicopter from a military or a scientist) or support outside combat (example: resurrect dead "legends" in fanatics).

Q: What are the mutant's abilities in the game?
A: Mutants can not use first aid kits and other stalking equipment, but after killing the enemy their health is restored in part, and if you move a detachment of mutants to the corpses on the map - he will eat them and his health scale will be completely filled.

Q: Is it possible to exchange between units?
A: There is no such function, when you are going to find an artifact or collect things from corpses, think about whether you collect the detachment and whether it has a place for it in the inventory.

Q: Is the inventory of each unit limited?
Oh yeah.

Q: To win, is it necessary to destroy all the factions in the game? And what are the goals in the game?
A: Each group has its own goal: the capture of certain territories on the map. To win the game you need to capture the center of ChZO.

Q: What is the level of the squad for? And how to improve it?
A: Each weapon and armor has its own level tolerance, to purchase certain equipment you will need your level of order. Increase the level of the detachment can be by destroying the enemy of this unit.

Q: How does the self-healing function of the units work?
A: Self-healing occurs if the panel of the unit that is currently in combat is opened and if this function is enabled for a particular unit. If he has first-aid kits and health to fall to 2%, then he uses the first-aid kit.

Q: How do I get a stash in the game?
A: In the corpses with a small chance, you can find the PDAs with information about the caches.

P.S: Will be replenished as the questions are received.

Post has been editedvlasov3087 - 29.03.17, 17:59
Reason for editing: vlasov3087: added

--------------------
siamskiykoshak
Message#4
16.08.16, 13:03
Local
[Offline]

Date: 09/01/14
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL

Excellent game, I play for the Nabat, I found the perfect tactic: First we take the improved "Legend", two Veterans, and two newcomers once to the detachment, then copy it to the "Legend" and take all the points by grabbing them, remembering the artifacts, I have Already the level of "Legends" 65 (about this) and they at times endure everyone and everything

UPD.On the new version of the grouping "Nabat" is not present, and the mechanics of the game in the new version is changed capitally, so this tactic works only on the old version.

Post has been editedsiamskiykoshak - 22.08.16, 06:56

--------------------
Majonghenj
Message#5
18.08.16, 06:02
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 03/19/15
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H

The game is good, the developer - well done! The only thing I did not understand was that I played one of the very first versions, I did not exactly say which one, and everything was fine, except for the bug "zah = vanished all bases, and the location is not mine," and bug "my detachment on the base, But it is not captured. " And now the latest version is not installed at all! Android 4.4 I have, and still ...: (

--------------------
Tse nє grіh.
Soveg82an
Message#6
18.08.16, 09:59
Local
[Offline]

* Majonghenj,
Maybe I chugo nakosyachil, perezalyu immediately

Posted August 18, 2016, 10:01:

Perezalil.

Attached files

Attached fileWG-v2-0-1.apk ( 58,77 )

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#7
18.08.16, 21:27
Local
[Offline]

* Majonghenj,
About the bugs: The first did not experience yet, the case (the potato does not wait) now, but about the second I will help: we move some distance (until it begins to fill) and must pass.

Post has been editedvlasov3087 - 19.01.17, 19:05
Reason for editing: Fixed a defect

--------------------
Majonghenj
Message#8
19.08.16, 08:55
beginner
[Offline]

Soveg82an

I already could install, a little fiddling, but thanks anyway. Now about the bugs: came to my base enemy and began to seize, I killed him, and the process of capturing the enemy base is still coming! On the basis of my detachment stands, there are no enemies at all, and still it is the enemy's capture of the base! Well, she was captured, and had to re-grab it back))))
And further. What is the trick of the legendary stalker ??? I hire him, he automatically throws himself into the detachment with a machine-gun and runs alone alone, and he can not buy anything for him, and his first shake pours out! Or is this something I do not understand?

Posted on 08/19/2016, 08:57:

And further. Please explain to me stupid, how do I respond in the comments? )))))
And then figured out only with quoting)
Thank you in advance )

--------------------
Tse nє grіh.
Majonghenj
Message#9
19.08.16, 09:03
beginner
[Offline]

By the way, 2.0.2. Came out, zhdems)
And again I ask to help ... I do not understand about the points received for the level of the group. So I got them and pumped all the damage to the masters, grabbed the location, switched to a new one, and I missed the points I scored! All the swing again! Please explain to me, silly)

--------------------
Tse nє grіh.
Soveg82an
Message#10
19.08.16, 09:04
Local
[Offline]

* Majonghenj,
I ask you to wait, just got up (I have another 9 o'clock in the morning) and will play myself. In the new version, bugs are sorted out like, I'll check.

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#11
19.08.16, 09:12
Local
[Offline]

New version 2.0.3 build.

Innovations:

The grouping Sin and Nabat is cut out (We left for revision by sound and graphics)
+ Added groupings: Renegades (Swamp) Zombies (Yantar)
+ Added traders: you can buy weapons, medications, treat units.
+ Conductors added: A free conductor can take your units (maximum 18 units) to any of the possible locations.
-The ability to navigate through the locations using the transition arrow is cut.
+ Completely redesigned system of units. Now each squad consists of fighters, from 1 to 5 people.
+ Each unit soldier has his own weapon.
+ Redesigned the weapon system, now each gun has its own sound and visual effect of shooting.
+ Redesigned ejection.
+ New interface.
+ Redrawn all textures of all fighters, groupings and interface.
+ Added mutant's lair. They generate mutants. The lair can be destroyed. When the appearance on the location appears and the den, in a random place on the map.
+ Added new mutants.
+ Added panels for viewing information about units, locations, mutants and everything that is. Double-click on the object of interest on the map and you will get information.
+ Systems of relations with groupings are revised. Now in order to start a war, you can simply inform your ally about it, you can also start a war if you forcefully seize the points of allied players.
+ You can also conclude neutrality with an ally, help the fighters of enemies, and their relationship to you will improve.
+ Added the ability to capture an ally's point. (Reduces reputation).
-Cut any action with the clothes of fighters.
+ -The main character is processed. Now he is alone.
+ Added the ability to add fighters to previously created units. For example, by recruiting Legend, he will be 1 in the squad, and it's easy to kill him, if he adds more fighters, they will be stronger.
+ Added the ability to give your troops any name.
+ The game introduced 15 achievements of Google Play and 11 ratings of players. To receive information in the main game menu, click on the corresponding icons (Achievements and Leaders).
+ The player's rating is formed based on your statistics in the game.
+ Added the ability to heal units. Also, after the end of the battle, the surviving squad can restore their health if there are first-aid kits.
+ Added the ability to play for any grouping without losing previous games.
+ Added group management experience and grouping level, for each level you gain 5 improvement points, for which you can improve the fighters (attack, health and armor).
++++ Much more that I already do not remember.

Posted on 08/19/2016, 09:17:

* Majonghenj,
As for the answer: if you are from the official application (which I use), then you need to keep on the author's message, after the item "Answer" is highlighted. In the mobile version of the forum I can not show up, I can not go to it, but in the full version there is a "Name" button. I hope, well explained)

Attached files

Attached fileWG.ver.2.0.3.build.22.apk ( 59,33 )

Post has been editedSoveg82an - 24.08.16, 17:29
Reason for edit: Edit

--------------------
Majonghenj
Message#12
19.08.16, 09:23
beginner
[Offline]

* Soveg82an,
Thank you! I'm playing now. The graph seems to be improved, for some reason it was not put on top of the old version ... (
I had to delete and reinstall (

--------------------
Tse nє grіh.
Trollentime
Message#13
20.08.16, 12:17
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 07/13/16

* Soveg82an, The game is excellent. True grupirovanie "last day" painfully powerful turned out, captured all especially without straining and it's on the veteran. The question has arisen, but what kind of bonuses do they give or just for money?
Soveg82an
Message#14
20.08.16, 12:46
Local
[Offline]

* Trollentime,
Earlier there were simply money, now just like)

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#15
20.08.16, 21:54
Local
[Offline]

The FAQ will soon be updated, because I'm raising the rank from Active to Friend) Also officially confirmed that the developers in the future are planning to make a 3d version. We wait)

--------------------
siamskiykoshak
Message#16
21.08.16, 16:13
Local
[Offline]

Well, to say, the new version made me burn a little, because tactics do not work, and at the same time, the interface and the mechanics of the game are radically changed. In this game, even on an easy-to-think, it's good. Because kazualshchiny in this world is enough.

--------------------
siamskiykoshak
Message#17
22.08.16, 07:12
Local
[Offline]

Noticed such a muck: on an easy level, all enemies mostly use heroes, pumped infestation, which do not even come up, immediately kill. And on more complex they play on the normal. Still, on a stalker and a veteran it's easier to play than on a beginner.

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#18
22.08.16, 09:45
Local
[Offline]

* siamskiykoshak,
AI cuts us in the lungs) I get more mutants, they are hell. It seems that the point was arranged by a couple of detachments and then the mutants fly in - the point was taken out. In the Swamps of the mutants, a lot of fruit, very much. I'll still probyvat as time will be)

Posted on 08/22/2016, 09:47:

* ArchiHalo,
We will wait for a new thing, if there are already 5 difficulty levels. I get messages and I will update the FAQ)

--------------------
siamskiykoshak
Message#19
22.08.16, 10:22
Local
[Offline]

* Soveg82an,It is still easier to play at a normal level. And with mutants, yes, a problem, but here I stupidly buy newcomers, and they crush mutants. By the way, experienced more than stalkers. Therefore, I throw in the money. But it's better to level the level, and take experienced with veterans / legends. Heroes are not the most useful, if they do not purchase the first aid kits.

Post has been editedsiamskiykoshak - 22.08.16, 10:24

--------------------
Soveg82an
Message#20
22.08.16, 10:56
Local
[Offline]

* siamskiykoshak,
I did not use the legend even in the last version, they are not needed. Here with the fashion bought them the best gear, but with the grandmother did not play, quickly deleted.

--------------------
Majonghenj
Message#21
24.08.16, 10:19
beginner
[Offline]

Can anybody explain to me what the hitching of legends is? Run alone, do not pump, and merge their first pseudo ...
And yet, the meaning of such a huge number of skill points? I grabbed the Zone at level 42 for the NF, from nefig-do it all-all-all, and 65 skill points left. And what is the point?

--------------------
Tse nє grіh.

49 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is: 08/04/17, 20:23