Installation on the hard disk
1. Prepare the installation via USB tool means of a cap
2. Start the PC with a USB
3. When the menu item "Run Phoenix OS" you need to press the Tab key (or "E" if you UEFI) and on-screen text line will
/ Kernel initrd = / initrd.img root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = android_x86 quiet SRC = DATA =
4. Erase all to quiet word and add INSTALL = 1 DEBUG = to happen
/ Kernel initrd = / initrd.img root = / dev / ram0 androidboot.hardware = android_x86 quiet INSTALL = 1 DEBUG =
and press Enter
5. Select the section where we will install Phoenix
6. formatting it to ext4 (if boot will throughEasyBCD
, Then in fat32)
7. The next screen will ask you to install the GRUB boot manager.
- If you have not installed with other Linux-system, you can safely choose "Yes" for installation at the GRUB, or GRUB2. Then the next time you turn on the laptop display screen with startup options all installed OS.
- If you already have Linux and Grub, then select "Skip", and then added through a new Linux system in the downloads list.
- Well, or if you want to make it through Windows, you just select "Skip" and already directly throughEasyBCD
configure the boot loader
8. The first time you change the language from Chinese into agliyskom
9. Connect the wi-fi
10. After a change in the settings menu and input language to Russian or whatever you are interested in
11. We takePost has been editedmax-gulyash - 03.02.16, 20:52