X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
9 pagesV<123456>
>Samsung SM-Z300F Z3 - Discussion| | | Smartphone, 5 "
Glockus
Message#1
28.12.15, 03:37
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 26.06.12
HTC One X +

DiscussionSamsung SM-Z300F / SM-Z300H (Z3)
PictureSamsung SM-Z300F Z3, Z3
Discussion |

• For comparison, devices with competitors and devices choice questions, please contact profile: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before placing photos refer to the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not relevant to the discussion topic (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications

Screen Type:5-inch Super AMOLED, 293 ppi
Screen resolution:1280x720 pixels
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 4 cores
Tact. CPU frequency:1.2 GHz
Graphics Processing Unit:Adreno 306
Memory capacity: 1
Built-in memory:8 GB (available in 5.3)
MicroSD card slot:Yes, up to 128 GB
Main camera:8-megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash
Front-camera:5-megapixel
Mobile connection:2G, 3G, 4G (LTE) + Support for LTE Cat. 4
Two SIMS microSIM cards
Wireless technologies:Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, FM radio
Operating system:Tizen OS 2.4.0.1
Battery capacity:2 600 mAh
Dimensions:141.5 X 69.9 X 7.9 mm
The weight:110 grams
Colors:black White

Photo
Posted image
Posted image

Helpful information

Topic with no curator. For filling caps please contact the moderators section through a buttonPicturea message that you need to add links.

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:07
Reason for editing: Useful - Firmware dump Z300F (Z300FXXU1BPF3)
Kozloff
Message#42
04.06.16, 09:47
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 12.05.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N560

If there is not much risk of getting a brick on the office phone, then try onFcan...
Zhsv
Message#43
13.06.16, 21:58
[Offline]

Date: 09/01/10
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Joenka @ 06/03/2016, 13:44*
Apparently the filling for F and for H is one and the same

Most likely the radio modules are different,FVersion because there is LTE.

And for the versionHAlready have a custom recovery?

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F [ROM]Stock 7.0
Prayzer
Message#44
28.06.16, 12:12
Local
[Offline]

Date: 26/12/12
Samsung Wave GT-S8500

What do you think aboutPhone in RussiaWhich is alreadyAvailable for pre-order? The price is really overestimated explicitly.
And the news about the Z5 already appeared official?

--------------------
Siemens A36 -> Nokia N-Gage -> Nokia 3250 -> the Nokia 5730 ->Samsung GT-S8500-> Sharp 007SH
Zhsv
Message#45
29.06.16, 22:48
[Offline]

Somehow it is not good - "Access to global services is closed
Installing the application through a trusted MDM system "
But the processor is faster and there is 4G.
The price is IMHO $ 150, given that in fact it is only for developers. In the current form, end users can not take much interest in it.

Post has been editedZhsv - 30.06.16, 08:15

--------------------
byaaka
Message#46
30.06.16, 06:23
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 18.01.10
Samsung Gear With SM-P750

For the end user, the characteristics / price sucks. Would make the price <10tr (Galaxy S3 Neo can be taken for 11tr, it is better in characteristics), and the installation of applications sounds strange.
We want to get welded - 100%, but in fact we get another zipper
DAskeza
Message#47
30.06.16, 22:18
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 18.07.10
Jolla

Do not need a car
kent2017
Message#48
06.07.16, 08:30
Local
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 06/30/16

Prayzer @ 06/28/2016, 12:12*
What do you think aboutPhone in RussiaWhich is alreadyAvailable for pre-order? The price is really overestimated explicitly.
And the news about the Z5 already appeared official?

Price list incredibly bent. Not worth this machine 20 thousand for 7-8 would have taken without thinking.
Zhsv
Message#49
10.07.16, 21:39
[Offline]

Gotrootat itsZ300HOn hereThis manual.

Russian interface without problems can be obtained by editing one xml. But not all applications are ready for this, some labels are displayed by the names of language constants, for example, bookmarks in the tizen store.

With the Russian keyboard for now, I found only the presets of the config, the keyboard does not respond to their changes, we must dig deeper. I downloaded another keyboard from TM1, I installed it, but I did not understand how to register it in the system, in the settings only the Samsung keyboard. I wonder whether there will be a general access firmware from the corporate Z300F, from there pull out the keyboard or at least compare the settings.

Root for SM-Z300H (BPD4)
Option 1: Rootfs.imgFrom firmwareBPD4With su.
putHeimdall, Translate Z3 in odin mode (turn off, hold down the volume down + button home and push the power), sew from the console command:
Heimdall flash --ROOTFS rootfs.img

option 2: tarFor firmware via Odin.
Unpack the 7z archive, select the AP / PDA unpacked BPD4_rootfs.tar. We connect Z3 in odin mode and sew.

Careful, do not destroy the device.Everything is done at your own risk!

Post has been editedZhsv - 12.07.16, 13:55

--------------------
Zhsv
Message#50
13.07.16, 23:34
[Offline]

Kent2017 @ 07/06/2016, 08:30*
For 7-8, I would not take it.

If it's still interesting .. OnebaySome German arranged an auction, until the price is EUR 44.50 (3,144.14 RUB) + shipping EUR 10.00 (706.55 RUB)

--------------------
byaaka
Message#51
14.07.16, 12:45
old-timer
[Offline]

* Zhsv,
Already a price tag for a hundred square meters, with another 4 days of bidding. Exactly less than 8m will not be
Zhsv
Message#52
04.08.16, 10:09
[Offline]

After picking up the system files Z300H it turned out to be a Russian input, while the truth is crooked, the keyboard settings fall (if not to touch, then everything works).

It remains to understand what exactly helped)

Posted image

--------------------
MrEnst
Message#53
05.08.16, 16:03
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 24.03.12
Apple iPad 2

Hello!

Bought the device in linuxcenter.ru - like it, like it right. Just how to put the application on it, I do not know. For all manuals in the device should be Tizen Store, but there it is not. I wrote to the supplier, they said they would sort it out, they've been sorting it out for several days. I do not understand how to put the vatsap there. I need him. And Yandex-navigator. Watsap for Tizen is exactly there, written to put from TizenStore, but I do not have TizenStore !!! The seller's website says that installing applications through a trusted MDM application. What is it, I do not know.
The rest works fine - electronic mail, calendar, alarms / calls \ sms and all that - all is well. The battery is tenacious, enough for three days. The two Sims work, the screen is bright, you can see well in the afternoon. But without life and a telegram, life does not come to life!
Where are you going, tell me?
(See the screenshot in the attachment - the list of applications).

Attached images

Posted image
Zhsv
Message#54
07.08.16, 19:00
[Offline]

MrEnst @ 05.08.2016, 16:03*
For all manuals in the device should be Tizen Store

In the description on Linux the center is written -Access to global services is closed- Installing the application through a trusted MDM system

Telegram you canAssembleYourself (I'll have to install the Tizen SDK, ask for a developer certificate from the Samsung) in the Tizen Store it does not exist. I have an Indian z3 without a SIM and telegram something was not wound up, asks to enter the number, says the pier initialization and then silence. It is necessary to try with simka ..

Try this for now: downloadRootfs.imgFrom the Indian device (I put it in the topic above) open the archiver, inside find the directory usr \ packages \ removable \ it has a pre-installed software, including the tpk. Remove it from the archive. Put through "My files", pre-throw to the device by cable or there as you like. If not installed, take screenshots of errors (hold down the power + home buttons), it is possible to install throughSdb(Well, or there will be a distinct error), for this, put the Tizen SDK.

Post has been editedZhsv - 07.08.16, 19:30

--------------------
sidroll
Message#55
08.08.16, 16:36
Local
[Offline]

Date: 25.08.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

The main thing that it would later be updated to tizen3, and if the case is changed in terms of obolchki in tayzen, you can do a lot of things in theory, it's bad that in the version that is sold to the Linux center there is no tiezen story. And of course the price tag does not match.
MrEnst
Message#56
09.08.16, 12:29
beginner
[Offline]

Apple iPad 2

Something button "Quote" in any browser does not work - Chrome, FF, even IE does not show ciatus.
In general, to this:
In the description on the Linux center the same is written - Access to global services is closed - Installing the application through a trusted MDM-system
I do not mind, I do not know what yes the MDM-system is like that?

You can assemble telegrams yourself (you'll have to install the Tizen SDK, ask for a developer certificate from the Samsung) in the Tizen Store it does not exist. I have an Indian z3 without a SIM and telegram something was not wound up, asks to enter the number, says the pier initialization and then silence. It is necessary to try with simka ..

Of course, it will not start without a SIM, because the telegram (like the watsup and the vibe) receives the SMS verification code on the phone number specified during the installation.

Try this for now: download rootfs.img from the Indian device (I put it in the topic above) open the archiver, inside find the directory usr \ packages \ removable \ it has a pre-installed software, including the tpk. Remove it from the archive. Put through "My files", pre-throw to the device by cable or there as you like. If not installed make screenshots of errors (hold the power + home buttons), it is possible to install via sdb (well, or there will be a distinct error), for this, put the Tizen SDK.

Here it was not possible to download this image yet, at work googledraiv is blocked, but at home when downloading some error got out, it is necessary to repeat it.

Found here an unpleasant jamb - two days later on the third the radio module ceases to work, it seems entirely. The device does not hang, but it's impossible to switch to airplane mode, for example. You can not call, SMS does not accept / does not send. I can not understand the law yet. Reboot helps. But because of what it happens, it is unclear.

Post has been editedMrEnst - 09.08.16, 12:30
MrEnst
Message#57
09.08.16, 12:34
beginner
[Offline]

Apple iPad 2

2 sidroll

Price tag do not care, not more expensive than money.
It is unclear where the bug-reports to send - linuxsentr just resellers, it seems. At my request about the taizen-story, they responded too, as zhsv - it's not there, but I also asked where the cost is only because it's not :-))
Samsung's technical support itself said that the phone is not officially supplied to Russia, so they do not know anything about it ...
While this is a phone for geeks :-) Not for users.
byaaka
Message#58
09.08.16, 12:50
old-timer
[Offline]

Something the "Quote" button does not work in any browser

Firefox does, Opera also without problems
Konqueror checked. Perhaps something you are doing is not right

Posted on 08/09/2016, 12:52:

Found here an unpleasant jamb - two days later on the third the radio module ceases to work, it seems entirely. The device does not hang, but it's impossible to switch to airplane mode, for example. You can not call, SMS does not accept / does not send. I can not understand the law yet. Reboot helps. But because of what it happens, it is unclear.

Only reboot helps?
MrEnst
Message#59
09.08.16, 15:37
beginner
[Offline]

Apple iPad 2

Only reboot helps?
Yes, in another way I could not bring it to life. The next time this happens, I'll try to download something via Wi-Fi, for example.

Post has been editedMrEnst - 09.08.16, 15:37
sidroll
Message#60
09.08.16, 17:03
Local
[Offline]

Date: 25.08.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

MrEnst @ 08/09/2016, 12:34*
Price tag do not care, not more expensive than money.
It is unclear where the bug-reports to send - linuxsentr just resellers, it seems. At my request about the taizen-story, they responded too, as zhsv - it's not there, but I also asked where the cost is only because it's not :-))

In Skolkovo, judging by all descriptions and interviews from the Samsung there is only a carcass and a shildik.

Zhsv @ 10.07.2016, 21:39*
With the Russian keyboard for now, I found only the presets of the config, the keyboard does not respond to their changes, we must dig deeper. I downloaded another keyboard from TM1, I installed it, but I did not understand how to register it in the system, in the settings only the Samsung keyboard. I wonder whether there will be a general access firmware from the corporate Z300F, from there pull out the keyboard or at least compare the settings.

Concerning the keyboard it's probably necessary to smoke the side of the config input in X11tyts.
On the riddwe rd-pq with 2.3.1, the Russian keyboard is up and running.
MrEnst
Message#61
10.08.16, 12:48
beginner
[Offline]

Apple iPad 2

MrEnst @ 08/09/2016, 12:29*
Try this for now: download rootfs.img from the Indian device (I put it in the topic above) open the archiver, inside find the directory usr \ packages \ removable \ it has a pre-installed software, including the tpk. Remove it from the archive. Put through "My files", pre-throw to the device by cable or there as you like. If not installed make screenshots of errors (hold the power + home buttons), it is possible to install via sdb (well, or there will be a distinct error), for this, put the Tizen SDK.

Downloaded, installed, works, but does not work.
Did everything as it is written, downloaded the image, unpacked (took only 7zip under the vendov, poppy did not want to open in any way). I pulled out a file from there, put it through MyFiles, installed it at the installation, asked for more FaceBook services, downloaded it, installed it, started up and said that it was outdated, I had to update it. This is where the end comes - you press to go to the store and nothing happens ...
Screenshots I enclose.
Well, about the battery - yesterday for a couple of hours of using the point of wifa, the battery was consumed from 60% to zero (also see the screenshot). It turned out that the phone worked for 24 hours. If the point is not used, it works really long, i.e. If you just call / sms write.

And what SDK, where to take it, how to become a developer? I have plans for this device :-)

Attached images

Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedMrEnst - 10.08.16, 12:50

9 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionIt is: 07/04/17, 20:40