>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report this to the moderator by clicking on your message "Complaint" button.

With requests to update already existing games on the forum, contact the topicUpdate your game!

3 pagesV<123>
>Rise of Orion Free| | | [Strategy] Space strategy. Single company and multiplayer
-
How do you assess the program / game?
Excellent [ 9 ] **[39,13%]
Good [ 8 ] **[34,78%]
Average [ 1 ] **[4,35%]
bad [ 1 ] **[4,35%]
terribly [ 4 ] **[17,39%]
Total Votes: 23
da_vin
Message#1
05.03.15, 10:38
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 18.02.12

Rise of Orion Free
Version: 1.2.2
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:30.03.2015

Posted image

Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
The strategy is based on economic development, space exploration, diplomacy and military companies of the cosmoflot.

Description:
You start the game as the ruler of the planet on the outskirts of the galaxy. Enter the race of development with other civilizations. Before your very eyes the Galactic Empire will be created, one of the factions of which will be administered to you. Using economic resources, create a powerful cosmic fleet and train the space mariner. With the support of diplomacy, military or technological advantage, achieve your strategic goals. Perhaps it is your faction that will become the dominant one in the galaxy, and you will become the new Emperor.

- Combination of real-time and turn-based game modes;
- 11 types of spaceflight units with its own specialization, 2 types of Space Marines;
- Diplomatic relations between the factions;
- Single company and multiplayer mode (currently access to the multiplayer is closed).

Google Play: Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=point.gamesfree.riseoforion

Russian interface:No
System requirements:Android 1.5 (full Android 2.2 functionality)

Download:
Version: 1.2.2 Rise of Orion Free (Post Giacomino # 39044139)
previous versions

Post has been editedavantra - 30.03.15, 01:26
Reason for editing: version: 1.2.2
Nataani
Message#22
12.03.15, 13:57
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 14.04.10

The game steadily closes when viewing the fleet at the time of its arrival on the planet. Occasionally flies out and in other places.
Pressing not only grabs the top layer of the application. Those. you click on one thing, and at the same time works out another push on something quite unexpected.
The most offensive is that when you take off, progress in the script is lost.

Post has been editedNataani - 12.03.15, 14:00
da_vin
Message#23
12.03.15, 19:26
Visitor
[Offline]

* Nataani,
Many thanks for the signal!
Today I already received a similar signal to the post office. In the near future an update will be fixed.
Ufawolf
Message#24
13.03.15, 09:59
User
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 07/22/13

It is not supported on devices with MTC processors, or with PowerVR graphics (in particular, on ZOPO C2 with MTK6589 and PowerVR SGX 544). On the neksus7 2013 is fine.
da_vin
Message#25
13.03.15, 11:48
Visitor
[Offline]

* Ufawolf,
I can not even imagine why it is not supported on these devices (not familiar with the features of the listed equipment). For graphics in the game, OpenGL ES 1.1 is used, this is yesterday and it is supported on all devices starting from the version android 2.0. But what limitations can be on the side of iron I do not know.
Igor_Gruzdev
Message#26
16.03.15, 11:50
Local
[Offline]

Date: 11.11.05
Meizu M6 Note 4/64

I bought the full version. I liked the game. I figured out about 30 minutes. Not everything, but you can play, the first script was enough. =)

What did not like: messages in letters about events in English. Well, it's not very normal, IMHO. I want to see in Russian.
The lack of a manual is still a minus, on which the possibility of the development of the planet depends is not clearly understood. Those. there are dofi res and fuel, and raising production to level 3 is not active.

Sometimes flies. Departures from the game so far only from the screen of the galaxy, in fleet management (routing) or the choice of the planet. Perhaps, when in one point of the screen there is an option of a planet and a flying fleet (or the option of a fleet from another planet). Repeat the glitch failed.

From the first Wishlist: I want (if possible) to set the level of difficulty (I have not found it in the game, and it's not clear how clever the opponent is in the company yet). And, more like it, this is the introduction of an optional turn-based game. Sometimes you are interrupted by a game with constant distraction. The opportunity to put on a pause is not needed, but now, slowly and without hurrying to give out orders and then transfer the move is priceless. For even me-ee-slow x1 speed is unnecessarily fast. =) I hope such an optional piece (move over time slices) is not very difficult to implement.

PS: the white screen at the start of the game on the phone lenovo p780 I confirm (from a friend such a bug with the game).

Post has been editedIgor_Gruzdev - 16.03.15, 11:53

--------------------
Lenovo TAB 3 8 Plus 8703F
da_vin
Message#27
18.03.15, 09:29
Visitor
[Offline]

What did not like: messages in letters about events in English. Well, it's not very normal, IMHO. I want to see in Russian.

Until I began to duplicate the Russian message system. It turned out to be cumbersome, especially reports on combat operations. In the plans in general, dramatically change it, make it more visible (less text).
The lack of a manual is still a minus, on which the possibility of the development of the planet depends is not clearly understood. Those. there are dofi res and fuel, and raising production to level 3 is not active.

The plans are to create a site for the game, with detailed manuals and the ability to share information among users.
The build option is not available if, as a result of the upgrade, the production of resources or fuel on the planet becomes zero. This is a protection scheme against the impasse, when the user, by his ill-considered actions, deprives his empire of income and the possibility of further development.
From the first Wishlist: I want (if possible) to set the level of difficulty (in the game I did not find, and it is not yet clear how clever the opponent is in the company)

The level of complexity is gradually increasing from mission to mission. In general, the campaign was conceived as a training before multiplayer (work on which is being done).
Sometimes flies. Departures from the game so far only from the screen of the galaxy, in fleet management (routing) or the choice of the planet. Perhaps, when in one point of the screen there is an option of a planet and a flying fleet (or the option of a fleet from another planet). Repeat the glitch failed.

I know about one of these mistakes. It was fixed in the latest version (1.1.3). Check what version you have.
sidav
Message#28
19.03.15, 19:00
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 02.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I have been looking for an analogue of the Master of Orion for an android for a long time. Apparently, finding it is not destiny. This 4X strategy should be with the "end of turn" button :)

--------------------
LG G1600 -> Siemens C72 -> SonyEricsson k510i -> Nokia C5-00 -> Nokia E51 -> Samsung GT-I5700 -> LG E730 -> Philips Xenium W8510 ->Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32
The best game in the history of mankindNow on Android!
Rezonator1986
Message#29
20.03.15, 03:00
Local
[Offline]

Date: 05.11.08

Version 1.1.3
Rise of Orion

before starting to turn on the Internet and select the Russian flag (the language rocks and plays in Russian)
Attached fileRise_of_Orion_v1.1.3_Full_lenov.ru.apk ( 11,88 )

screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

--------------------
da_vin
Message#30
20.03.15, 15:12
Visitor
[Offline]

I have been looking for an analogue of the Master of Orion for an android for a long time. Apparently, finding it is not destiny. This 4X strategy should be with the "end of turn" button :)

I agree with you. But the fact is that lovers of real hardcore strategies are hundreds of times less enthusiasts of strategies easier and thousands of times less kazualok lovers from the category of "kill time." With all this, it's much easier to create a tolerable casual game than to build a well-balanced and balanced project like Master of Orion. The likelihood of the appearance of a modern analogue of Master of Orion will tend to zero. From a marketing point of view, this project is completely unprofitable, and for a fan version with pure enthusiasm, it is too complicated.

Well, my project is an attempt to create something average, between the "Orion" hardcore and the fact that it is present in the game markets now.
Xflash
Message#31
23.03.15, 10:40
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 21.10.08
Cube Talk 9X

I launch the mozo, the first one. : rolleyes:
For this reason he could not pass by, noticing the familiar letters.
but broke off. downloaded and installed from here the first version and 1.1.3 on
the tabletSamsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0costs CM from 2014.09.02 android 4.4.4
and now on the phoneZopo ZP980firmware ... (can not remember) version of Android 4.4.2
At startup, a small white vertical rectangle appears first and is replaced in 1-2 seconds by a white screen.
on this all and ends.
And I want to try. : blush:

Post has been editedXflash - 23.03.15, 11:26
Reason for editing: corrected the version of cyanogen
Igor_Gruzdev
Message#32
23.03.15, 12:35
Local
[Offline]

Date: 11.11.05
Meizu M6 Note 4/64

will not there be a local multiplayer? on a LAN / LAN? or the possibility of creating (and connecting to it an android) of your server (on a large computer) for local game?

--------------------
Lenovo TAB 3 8 Plus 8703F
da_vin
Message#33
26.03.15, 14:11
Visitor
[Offline]

xflash @ 03/23/2015, 11:40*
At startup, a small white vertical rectangle appears first and is replaced in 1-2 seconds by a white screen.
on this all and ends.
And I want to try. : blush:

Try this version. It has not been tested yet, so I did not post it on Google Play. In it, the estimated reason for departures on some devices is fixed.
I ask to inform about the test results.

Attached files

Attached fileRiseOfOrion-debug.apk ( 12 )
da_vin
Message#34
26.03.15, 14:18
Visitor
[Offline]

will not there be a local multiplayer? on a LAN / LAN? or the possibility of creating (and connecting to it an android) of your server (on a large computer) for local game?

Local multiplayer hardly ever come. But the ability to create a game world by its parameters on a shared server will be available. Set the required number of players, the speed of the flow of time and invite your friends to play, almost analogous to the local server.
Also, there are options for creating a world with a step-by-step game mode.
Ufawolf
Message#35
26.03.15, 20:12
User
[Offline]

On MTK devaysah last version is not working. There used to be an endless white screen. Now it's a little better to choose Hugo account comes in but the application crashes right away.
da_vin
Message#36
29.03.15, 04:04
Visitor
[Offline]

ufawolf @ 03/26/2015, 9:12 PM*
On MTK devaysah last version is not working. There used to be an endless white screen. Now it's a little better to choose Hugo account comes in but the application crashes right away.

Try version 1.2.2. It optimizes the texture. On some devices that had a failure when loading textures, the error no longer appears.

Attached files

Attached fileRiseOfOrion.apk ( 12,46 )
Ufawolf
Message#37
29.03.15, 07:45
User
[Offline]

This version started well. I will test.
Chuma
Message#38
29.03.15, 10:24
Taycheg
[Offline]

Date: 08.09.05

da_vin @ 03/20/2015, 17:12*
I agree with you. But the fact is that lovers of real hardcore strategies are hundreds of times less enthusiasts of strategies easier and thousands of times less kazualok lovers from the category of "kill time." With all this, it's much easier to create a tolerable casual game than to build a well-balanced and balanced project like Master of Orion. The likelihood of the appearance of a modern analogue of Master of Orion will tend to zero. From a marketing point of view, this project is completely unprofitable, and for a fan version with pure enthusiasm, it is too complicated.

Well, my project is an attempt to create something average, between the "Orion" hardcore and the fact that it is present in the game markets now.

Honestly, Orion's "hardcore" is exaggerated. Especially the first one. A fan community is huge. The subject is not bad, but it requires just giving up all Orion's obvious skills and switching brains. A friend who did not play in Orion got a lightweight game, it took me an hour. What is not gud.
Giacomino
Message#39
29.03.15, 15:18
جہ Re-Uploader (Semi-Retired)
[Offline]

Date: 05/15/13

Rise of Orion v1.2.2

What's New:
- optimized texture
- expanded the list of available devices

Apk - Attached filepoint_games_riseoforion-6.apk ( 12,46 )

--------------------
Sharing Is Caring!
Skynetez
Message#40
06.04.15, 02:25
Local
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 23.10.11

Yes, the graph is a song. Directly ask the standard)). But I would like to have a rule for the standarda bit deeperand interesting game. Well, the sense of this online?besides, it's not good to kill a prospectively well-spent time playing bluetooth. Also I ask this (it is high time) to add to your standard. Is this so long? but how cool it would be if it werebluetooth. I want to go straight to developing.
Daiverman
Message#41
07.04.15, 09:38
User
[Offline]

Date: 11.04.10
Meizu MX2

I understand the developer is in the subject and accepts wishes for the development of the project?

3 pagesV<123>

mobile versionNow is: 12 hours ago