X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
6 pagesV<123456>
>Chinese smartphone HT LINE 4G| | | Operating system YunOS 2.9
Mizuha
Message#21
26.04.15, 03:37
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 04/19/15

The Russian keyboard can be downloaded from the local appstore, the rest is a mystery)
Lindström
Message#22
26.04.15, 09:06
Towards demonopolization
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 27/10/13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

* SpaunLiga,Route can be tried to put universal rifles from an android, such as Framaroot. All of them on 4PDA in the section on android-programs

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung Redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They are limited to 300 characters.
SpaunLiga
Message#23
26.04.15, 12:41
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 04/22/15

Tried 2 progami, it did not manage to rutivate, it remains only to try everything by everyone.
Kolllak
Message#24
14.05.15, 18:09
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 01.12.09
Glofiish (E-Ten) X650

The same tribal as in Mizuha and mobile phone the same hike, the characteristics of the norms, the cool
English is, but when you turn on the SIM gives a warning that does not hide that the network does not correspond to the unit standard
While receiving calls and 3ji works, in any way the speed of the rules

How would I fix it? While I use it as a plane in flight mode

Mobile phone speaks about itself
Model: MiZhi MZ6 Note
Mizuha
Message#25
16.05.15, 00:04
a guest
[Offline]

It's a pity that 3.0.1 I have 2.9 ~ and I thought that the update would save me! Just at the same time they also bought a coolpad and because he has a name, at least, he calls quietly, and this "noouncem" campaign and was for $ 40 bucks only for the sake of 4g standard and without it to work refuses, so I wait with Ali Postings for the firmware and will try with my wife) * half of the apk with android on it goes without any problems.
Lindström
Message#26
18.05.15, 11:01
Towards demonopolization
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 27/10/13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

Apples go, because this axis Aliyun (aka YunOS) is built on UNIX-core, like Android, and has partial compatibility with it, and better than it is implemented in Sailfish, Tizen or Ubuntu Touch.

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung Redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They are limited to 300 characters.
Mizuha
Message#27
18.05.15, 23:26
a guest
[Offline]

Well estessna all this in general terms android, mine even on the 4.4 kitskat base, it's not embarrassed to write in the id to the gland)
Personally, my problem is that it's impossible to call, and so everything would work!

Post has been editedMizuha - 18.05.15, 23:46
Vosakur
Message#28
28.06.15, 01:28
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 02.07.10

The 3rd day I fight with two unidentified china phones. One is entirely in Chinese, the second one is English. The one that in English is like a fake iPhone 5s.
Both have YunOS version 2.9.0
What was done in 3 days:
First, try to installMoreLocale 2.Failed due to lack of root.
Then, 25 ways of getting root were tried - it does not work, most likely because YunOS being a more secure system than Android does not allow using the vulnerabilities that the canals in the android to include root.
Then there was an attempt to identify the whales and find the firmware (at least with English). So far, fail, due to the inability to recognize the body.
C usingMTK Droid ToolsInformation was received about the MT6571 and MT6595 processors. And CPU-Identifier gives conflicting information, which is misleading.
Then there were attempts to install various firmware (found on the Internet by request "mt6571 rom"). All refused.
Also in MTKdroidtool it was not possible to make a backup, because The "create scatter file" button is not active.

As a result, it was possible to partially defeat one body (the one with the English one), namely, by obtaining rut rights only for morelocal. Now one of the phones is Russian at a sufficient level. Judging by the fact that on no site I have not found any information about YunOS and about ways to win, this is the first described progress on this issue.
Just in case, I will describe, let others help:

Post has been editedVosakur - 28.06.15, 01:58
Vosakur
Message#29
28.06.15, 01:50
Local
[Offline]

So the phone on YunOS had 3 languages ​​in the system (Chinese, traditional Chinese and English).
As the decision was takenthis.
BUT, ADB was used NOT the one that is offered in the description. For some reason, after the "adb shell" command, it was hanging. Also morelocal downloaded locally, due to the lack of a playmarket on YunOS.
Therefore he did this:
1. Download the programMorelocale2
2. Install morelocal2.apk on the phone.
3. Download to computerMTKDroidTools, Turn on the phone "debugging USB" it's debug mode (I was on by default) and connect it to the computer. Start MTKDroidtool and click the ADB terminal on the lower right.
Further in the terminal we perform the same actions as in the original solution (starting from point 6), i.e.

4 (aka 6) first check to see if adb phone
Code:
adb devices
Must be feedback:
List of devices attached
********** device

5. Run the adb shell
Code:
adb shell

6. Look at the name of the morelocale package in the system
Code:
pm list packages morelocale
The system response should appear:
package: jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale

7. We give permission
Code:
pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

We get the answer of the system:
cale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

If there was an error in the command, the system will issue a list of commands - help on pm.
For ease of repetition and correction of the previous command (code), press the arrow of the keyboard "up" - not to print everything again.

8. In Morelocale2 on the phone select the language of the system. Now he will give it to do (previously talked about the need to get a superuser)

Post has been editedVosakur - 28.06.15, 01:56
Buslovaoksana
Message#30
28.06.15, 13:39
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 05/04/15
Lenovo A8 Golden Warrior

Not really helped) -:, probably need to reflash after all ..... changed the language in 1 application, although English was built-in
Vosakur
Message#31
28.06.15, 15:19
Local
[Offline]

Ideally - yes, stitch. And this option is a crutch. I have transferred most of the program (music player, phone, contacts). Well, the Russian typing through swiftkey. All together it looks almost like a Russian phone.
JewelNik
Message#32
21.07.15, 14:55
Experienced
[Online]

Date: 18.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

A similar "exclusive" arrived behind the 4G-4G Nem (you can get poisoned). There is not even a GPS, the antutu shows something impossible-53000 +, MT6592, 3 gigs of the opera, 15 and 8 megapixels of the camera, built-in 32-it's all nonsense, but it works smartly. In fact, ~ 1 gig of opera, 5 and 2 megapixels of the camera, 4 giga internal (free1.1giga), 5 inches with unknown resolution (screenshots do 1920x1080), full of Chinese trash, akum for 1000. Googlegloss is not put, wants. By the way, the charge holds well, it works smartly for mt6571, so we can assume that it can and other percent in it. Also included in the second battery, the second cover with a cover built-in, charging (closed when the first plug into the network) USB cable from the dishman's ears. Put the swift clave and contacts unloaded from the sim, like I use) Tele2 4G. Shustrit "mutant" is more like norms, or the Chinese "latrine" OS norms optimized. I gave for this junk 5K (

Attached images

Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedJewelNik - 21.07.15, 16:54
Ats25
Message#33
15.09.15, 10:26
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 07/15/15

Good afternoon!
Brought from China, the phone Mizhi Mz6 android 4.4.5. (Release 2015)
As it turned out later, it has 2 languages, Chinese and English. Well, I think I'll put the crack on it. :)
I decided to put on it a Play market, it is not installed, writes an error when installing. He put the root and root rights and deleted some useless programs, including a program like Playmarket, but for China. After removing the Chinese market, Playmarket for Russia seems to have risen, but then the screen keyboard ceased to function. I tried to download third-party keyboards, but they also did not install, wrote an error when installing. Then I decided to roll back to the factory settings and after the rollback on the screen after turning on the phone appeared Error code f01a01e01.
The sensor has stopped responding, this error is not removed from the screen and prevents you from entering the settings. Tried to go through the recovery menu, by clamping the buttons, but the recovery is another sample and it's probably not a recovery, but a menu for factory testing the phone. On the Chinese forums, I read that Error code f01a01e01 is common and just after the Chinese market and several utilities are removed, and this problem is solved, as it is written, by installing this market back.
I downloaded the Chinese market, but USB-debugging can not turn on, to install the market, because the active touch screen is not active. Tried to install through the Chinese program Root Genius, which by the way, gave the opportunity to install various programs, it also gave the opportunity to install a file of the Chinese market through the IAPK program from the computer, that is, the program Root Genius included self-USB debugging and enabled installation!
In the end, I put everything I could, but the problem did not dare. : Angry:

The error remained.
Through the same prog Root Genius, I have the option to go to the recovery menu, I tried to reset it through it to the factory settings, the phone starts to reboot as usual, a greeting appears, but eventually it freezes and the screen just burns and no action occurs. He worked for me for 2 hours until the battery has sat down.

I suspect that I deleted some of the system files that are responsible for installing applications.

Began to write to the Chinese manufacturers of this device, they say, discard the firmware. They only advised me to reset the factory settings and everything, in general, the Chinese have one word. } -).

Also, when you connect the computer can not determine the phone, the campaign does not see the wood.
In general, help than you can, wood, firmware, etc. : Blush:

Attached images

Posted image

Post has been editedAts25 - 15.09.15, 11:03
Vosakur
Message#34
15.09.15, 21:32
Local
[Offline]

* Ats25,
I already forgot about this topic - the people here do not rub. A clear answer is unlikely to get here.
Just in case, I will clarify:
1) did the wipe at reset?
2) for the future - if the tach does not work, but you need to click something - connect the mouse and / or clav through the OTG cable - they are almost always determined.
3) check whether the preloader works. To do this, go to the device manager, leave it open, then turn off the phone and on the OFF phone connect the usb cable from the PC to the phone - for a couple of seconds a new device should appear in the manager and then disappear. If it works, there will be more room for maneuver.
4) Many firmware for Chinese horseradish are onHttp://www.needrom.com/.Search there either for the manufacturer (which is unlikely), or on the processor of the device (for example MTK 6595). But be careful. If you have some kind of processor on your phone, it's not a fact (and most likely it does not even exist) that this processor costs. Narrow-eyed lies (in the low-price segment in bulk) about the filling. Real MTU in the case of MTK processors can giveMTK droid tool.
5) If you decide on the firmware, you can either flash the file in memory and out of the recovery, or if everything becomes completely sad, but the preloader works, then even on the brick (with the preloader running), you can flash it withSP Flash Tool

Post has been editedVosakur - 15.09.15, 21:36
Kapitonov.av
Message#35
08.10.15, 17:13
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 26/10/13

Mizuha
Message#36
29.10.15, 22:41
a guest
[Offline]

The problem did not dare, in the workshops everyone refused to take it, but was able to create contact without the network, and then activated the sim card and managed to call it, it works, and it's even good, it's a pity because of the stupid message!
Mizuha
Message#37
31.10.15, 00:27
a guest
[Offline]

* Put the Navitel, stood up perfectly, but found that there is no gps in the crap, only the Internet can work, which is inconvenient. You can certainly try to do a trick with 3g, launching the navigator before it pops out a message with an error of 4g, it may work, but it's certainly a hemorrhage.
JewelNik
Message#38
31.10.15, 01:58
Experienced
[Online]

Date: 18.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

* Mizuha,
My lying in the bedside table, the only thing in what has progressed is in Russian with advice, which posts above. All in Russian, except for menhui. YunOS is just an impenetrable shit, we need source code, which we will not see.
Oskolok888
Message#39
03.12.15, 05:58
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 07/06/14
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

What do you have under the source?
Bergamak
Message#40
07.12.15, 20:31