X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the software, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

4 pagesV1234>
>The Witcher AG / The Witcher, [IPhone], [iPad] Board Game
Dyuss
Message#1
28.11.14, 01:22
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Group:Moderators
Date: 17.04.08
Apple iPad Air

The Witcher AG / The Witcher
Version: 1.2.3
Catalog:Board games

Last update of the game in the header:10.07.2015

Posted imagePosted imagePosted image

Short description:
The long-awaited desktop

Description:
In The Witcher Adventure Game, players will be able to control four characters, one of which is the legendary Geralt.
A standard set presented by hunting for monsters, making money, forming alliances and some other basic elements.

iTunes Store: Https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/the-witcher-ag/id735549884?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Video game rules in English.
Overview of the game and rules \ principles of the game in Russian.
Soundtracks from the game
Download:
Version 1.2.3 with Russifier and hardassabami and voice acting in rollers + instructions pdf in Russian
version 1.2.3
Version 1.2.3

Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.16, 18:47
Reason for edit: Update version ...
Dyuss
Message#2
28.11.14, 01:29
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

* triperus,
Himself bought, played?
triperus
Message#3
28.11.14, 01:33
old-timer
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 01/13/13
Apple iPad Air 2

Yes of course I play on the iPhone, it's small, of course, but tolerant, until I got it right (the game is colorful, the fans recommend desktop buy) have online and offline mode, languages ​​English and Polish

Post has been editedtriperus - 28.11.14, 01:38
Dyuss
Message#4
28.11.14, 01:36
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

Added video rules to the cap.
Now I'm working on the Russian version.
Dyuss
Message#5
28.11.14, 01:47
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

Overview of the game and rules \ principles of the game in Russian.
Do we know many decent computer desktops? And we are not talking about "games based on motives", using setting or role-playing systems, namely, games that completely copy the gameplay of board games. Only Magic: The Gathering, a similar Hearthstone and, for example, Spacehulk, come to mind. Not thick, is it? So open the bottle, the shelf of computer desktops has arrived! (This post does not contain an appeal for alcohol.)

Today we will consider an extremely curious project, bearing the name of this role-playing hit The Witcher Adventure game. This preview is based on the game in the beta version, so the opinion about the game during the release may change.

From the first seconds in the game, we are greeted with a detailed description of game rules, which at first may seem rather tricky, and, as is usually the case with desktops, it is very difficult to understand them without playing: all tricks will be comprehended directly during the game. It should be noted that currently only online mode is available for 2-4 people. You can create a private game (the more you do, the blessing of the Poles sent two keys: you and your friend). If there are no friends with the key, or they are all busy, then you can try your luck and connect to an accidental player, which was extremely difficult to find in the first couple of days, and all of them immediately tore into the game and did not succeed in getting the group together decisively. There were people, as it usually happens, different. Well, if talkative, because the "desktop" gameplay has to communicate.

Suppose we found a person. The first thing to do is to throw 3 d6 on the initiative (d-dice, that is bone, or cube, the figure after d shows the number of sides; d6 is the most standard cube). The one who wins, chooses the hero and the number of quests. There are four heroes in the game: known to everyone who knows at least a little about the series, the witcher Geralt of Rivia, the charming sorceress Triss Merigold, the local Don Juan bard Butter and the red-shirt Yarpen Zygryn. Many people ask: why not Zoltan Khiva? Apparently, because he is involved in another game based on the universe - mobile MOBA The Witcher Battle Arena. The number of quests, in fact, determines the time of the match. There are three options: one quest, three and five. We will return to them.
The first thing that catches your eye is a picture. The design in the game is gorgeous, the world map is partially translated into 3D, many animations and particles are added, making the picture dynamic and lively. Each character has a chip of your chosen hero. Sad only lack of sane smoothing, but it is especially unimportant and, probably, it is still implemented.

Players walk by turns. The first player to win the initiative starts. To begin with, he chooses the main quest that he will perform. Each main quest is characterized by the amount of VP (Victory Points). Also, each main quest has two additional tasks, the performance of which brings victory points. Most often, the essence of the task is reduced to arrival in a certain place with a certain number of necessary items. Also, victory points are given for killing strong monsters. Each hero has a set of actions, five of them apply to everyone, and the sixth one is unique.

Movement: the player moves the character's figure to one square, that is, to the nearest city to which the road is laid. Quick move: the player moves the character's figure to two squares, then draws the card from the pack of random events. Research: according to the conditions of quests, the player needs to collect evidence of a certain quality, for which the side quests help. After choosing a study, the player selects a card from the deck of the desired quality and follows the further instructions indicated on the card. Development: the player draws a card from the development deck and gains a new skill that can be used in combat. Rest: the player cures two injuries. Special actions for each hero vary: Geralt prepares the elixirs studied with the help of development cards, Triss charges spells, Buttik sings and earns money, Yarpen commands wards the Reds, he can give two orders at a time. Someone collects evidence, someone brings money.
Each city has images of chips of a certain color - evidence that we get when we arrive in the city. Snails, in turn, are needed for quests, and some of them are converted into evidence, this number depends on the character.

Enemies come in three types: bronze, silver and gold. The nobility of the metal here determines the complexity of killing the enemy. Especially strong creatures before the battle can impose on you any effect, for example, can poison, and then you will be forced to put a poison count on one of your actions. Each card with a monster image has one or two indicators: attack and defense. The attack shows how many cubes with the sword icon you have to throw to kill the enemy, and the protection indicator - how many cubes with the shield icon you should throw out so as not to get damaged. Each fight has four variants of the outcome. You throw exactly as many or more cubes as you need. Then you win and get the reward shown on the card. If you lack cubes to fill both scales, then you do not kill the enemy and perform all the actions described on the map, you are wounded and sometimes take away money. If you throw out the whole attack, you kill the enemy, but get damage, and, conversely, the opposite: if you throw only the defense, you do not kill and do not get damaged. If you do not overcome the enemy, then most likely in the next move you will fight with him again. If again you do not win, then you will be given the opportunity to escape, but if you put a damage to the "move" or "fast move" section, then you can not run, and you will only have to heal the damage, and if you can not be treated yet . In any case, if you stay in this cage with a live enemy, then at the end of the course you will again have to fight. From this cycle of events, another player can pull you out if he comes and kills a monster for you, or stays with you ... As I got into the city of Lyutik in which the monster of Scandinavian mythology Nidhegg dominated, you can foresee the outcome.

Every hero has skills that help him out of trouble very seriously. The bottom line is that, in addition to the usual cubes, special cubes are thrown for each hero, which can be exchanged with the help of skills for others. For example, a cube of a spell in Triss can be exchanged for 4 attack cubes with the help of a meteor spell, which most likely will mean killing an enemy. Another point, not the fact that the special cube will fall to the side you need.

Sometimes the regions have indicators of failure. This means that when you travel to this area, an accidental event will happen to you. You are lucky if you get the card "Fuh", which will please you with the inscription "nothing happened". But sometimes you have to fight monsters, or overcome obstacles, and sometimes after one card you have to pull one more. Accidental events sometimes lead to sad consequences and can change the course of the game, and sometimes, with the successful performance of the tests placed on your shoulders, you will be given an excellent reward. Sometimes, however, it is worth the risk.
PvP in the game there. At least now. I hope they will not add it, because the scene in which Geralt chops off his head is not entirely in accordance with the canon. This is not exactly a cooperative. However, there is still interaction between the players. I have already given an example of how another player can come to your rescue. You can also insert each other "stick in the wheel." Sometimes, when playing a research card or a random event, you will be asked to place monsters and indicators of failure on the world map.

I admit the possibility that I did not catch all the subtleties of game rules, or did not tell you about anything. Many moments will fall into place when a complete book of rules is available, which, for example, will explain how war track works, randomly placing monsters and indicators of failure on the field. Also I'm more than sure that in the beta, not all the content, but now you can notice something interesting, for example, the art of monsters, which we will meet in the third "The Witcher". The bargests became hairy and very steep.

But the game has drawbacks, most of them are explained in one word: beta. Not all images are still present. During the move of another player, the tags in square brackets are hinted on the screen, hinting that there will be images. Cubes fly well, very strange, most often they are thrown somewhere out of the screen and, hitting the invisible walls, return to the field of view. Also, there are fatal annoying bugs, because of which further passage is impossible. Personally, I did not happen this, but my opponents - yes. One did not give up the quest, and the friend had two games in a row after the fight, it was impossible to do anything. And one more guy somehow managed to get to us in a private chat.

Personally, I enjoyed this game, but I would not advise it to everyone. I advise only those who like board games, or those who want to join the table, but for one reason or another can not begin to play. Will it become popular on PC and smartphones? I do not think so. Definitely, it will play a certain range of faces, but the success of the same Heartstone she does not see. To reveal all its potential, it is only capable of being on the table, surrounded by your friends, talking, eating and ringing the cubes hitting the table.

Post has been editedDyuss - 28.11.14, 01:49
Otto Speer
Message#6
28.11.14, 02:50
User
[Offline]

Date: 06/02/14

Pour on Yandex, who is not difficult.
HoRRicH
Message#7
28.11.14, 03:23
♘♘
[Offline]

Date: 22.04.09
Apple iPad 4

Version 1.0 on YandexDisk
Https://yadi.sk/d/7kCBuIhocyxuj

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 18:48

--------------------
Actor2010
Message#8
28.11.14, 05:16
User
[Offline]

Date: 16.05.12

Interestingly, but Russification will be?
Dragy
Message#9
28.11.14, 06:15
\ ('ᗜ') /
[Offline]

Date: 23.10.12
Apple iPhone 4

The only negative is that you can not continue the game, and when the game is minimized, it automatically reboots. We need to find free time.
And so everything is fine; Done qualitatively, beautifully, and the musical accompaniment - just super (a couple of tracks from the second witcher + something new). For all this, they ask for some 200 rubles.
DarthRevan
Message#10
28.11.14, 10:48
Local
[Offline]

Date: 19.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Not some 200 rubles, but four dollars. It's time to call things by their proper names: D
By sabzh: you need to download and evaluate. It looks tempting.
Dyuss
Message#11
28.11.14, 11:14
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

* Dragy,
I turn off and calmly continue to play. From the game does not come out.

* DarthRevan,
Downloaded. Appreciated. : Rolleyes: the game is excellent.

The rules that I added, in principle, enough. If you have questions - write, explain the details.
You can play on the network or on one iPad.
Dragy
Message#12
28.11.14, 13:48
\ ('ᗜ') /
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 4

* Dyuss,
The game no longer reloads when folding, magic ...

I noticed a strange thing: at some point the game began to slow down very much, but after a minute, after the main quest was over and started a new game, the brakes disappeared, mysticism ...
By the way, the device is pretty warm.
Dyuss
Message#13
28.11.14, 20:48
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

Today in hotsite, he beat his wife on the last move. Interesting. And there are lots of options.
Prada no one wants to play for the Buttercup: rolleyes:
Dragy
Message#14
29.11.14, 11:32
\ ('ᗜ') /
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 4

Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 03:48*
Today in hotsite, he beat his wife on the last move.

Must be fun in hotsit play :)
Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 03:48*
Prada no one wants to play for the Buttercup: rolleyes:

I wonder why? For him, the side quests easily pass, on the first move: D

And no one tried to pull the soundtrack out of the game? Dug in the files, and did not find anything.
HoRRicH
Message#15
29.11.14, 15:28
♘♘
[Offline]

Apple iPad 4

* Dragy,
In the same unit, you need to search

--------------------
Dyuss
Message#16
29.11.14, 16:32
Gunfighter
[Offline]

Apple iPad Air

It's easier, probably with BB to pull out.
Dragy
Message#17
29.11.14, 16:57
\ ('ᗜ') /
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 4

I understood, because of what the game slows down after a while: when one musical theme ends, a braking pause occurs (it lasts in different ways: from a couple of seconds to a minute). Then another topic begins, and the brakes disappear right away. The first half hour is fine, but then such a thing happens.

Council for the passage of Geralt: kven and igni - the most useful signs. Very helpful in the battle against the enemies.

Posted on 11/29/2014, 4:57 PM:

* Dyuss,
There, too, did not find, maybe I was looking bad ...
HoRRicH
Message#18
29.11.14, 19:27
♘♘
[Offline]

Apple iPad 4

Dyuss @ 11/29/2014, 4:32 pm*
It's easier, probably with BB to pull out.

Unfortunately, no, there is also a unit ... fufuf found Mouzon now lay out, but the names there are standard for the engine

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 20:17

--------------------
HoRRicH
Message#19
29.11.14, 20:31
♘♘
[Offline]

Apple iPad 4

Soundtracks (unofficially mined) from The Witcher AG
- 20 tracks lasting from 1 minute to 5:50, the total time is 44:04 minutes
- an envelope in mp3 with a cover and an album created, for convenience on the device
Attached fileOST_The_Witcher_AG (mp3) .zip ( 76,24 )

Screenshots of what the player looks like
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 30.11.14, 09:40
Reason for editing: 20 tracks

--------------------
Actor2010
Message#20
29.11.14, 20:44
User
[Offline]

Date: 16.05.12

A transfer of the game can be? I do not know, gut the files and translate)
HoRRicH
Message#21
29.11.14, 20:54
♘♘
[Offline]

Apple iPad 4

* Actor2010,
Gutting is not a problem, but I do not know how to make fonts in this format, and where are the translation files. By the way, we have attached the androd files with the Rus as I understand, by the presence of localizers there. So it will be easier to wait officially
Screen localization
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.11.14, 21:58

--------------------

4 pagesV1234>

mobile versionCurrently: