X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

126 pagesV<234567>
>RoverPC N6 - Discussion
zzzloj
Message#1
29.01.08, 11:37
Guru
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 30.12.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

DiscussionRoverPC N6
Description of RoverPC N6 | Discussion | FAQ | flashing
Useful topics:

____________registry tweaks______________PPC FAQ______________BB Code of the Forum______________SC in St. Petersburg

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" -reinforcement of reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "complaint" button and tell who helped you.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:49
Chuma
Message#62
12.12.07, 00:57
Taycheg
[Offline]

Date: 08.09.05

Igorius @ 11.12.07 10:49:11
What is the actual charger from the network of what power
As far as I know on the rover 1000mA goes

I read on it. "Network Adapter Model RPC-CH-N6 Output 5.0V 500mA."

King Arthur,
I also have a lot of noise. The funny thing is that the sound is somewhere there ..
I think it's in the 6th Windows. It should initially support this, but for some reason it comes with a gag. Boom think how to solve.

snaiper_nokia, Video is almost impossible in practice. All movies for the BB are usually smaller. But if forced to put - it looks normal. Clips up to 20 mb, without jambs. In any case, you can entertain yourself with framescamps, etc. I can only note that the device is very bright ... Even on the atom ekzeke it seemed to me worse.

Valerasml, I will allow myself with a certain level of confidence to note that the presence of a fairly "monstrous" programs from SPB requiring installation in Maine is just the reason for departures. Static shows that it is more convenient to find easy "bundles" of programs with the necessary functions than to disfigure the system.
Shl. Pb shell 4.0.2 + spb pocket .... tin ... =)
Faster_
Message#63
12.12.07, 13:28
User
[Offline]

Date: 19.02.07
HTC Desire

Guys, sorry, but where did you buy it? I do not see something either in the price-list or on the market or in general by the search engines ...
And-cad
Message#64
12.12.07, 14:15
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 18.11.07
Zopo ZP300 Field

Chuma
Message#65
13.12.07, 13:07
Taycheg
[Offline]

Zaleshin, Yes, I also have all the rules.
But there is a software for transferring MP3 calls to the headset, but on H6 they do not work correctly - it wheezes everything. Also it is impossible WITHOUT the player to normally send all sounds to the headset / stereo headset ... Well, there are all nazhteya, bells, pikalki, etc. ... They basically go - but with a big delay and regularly cuts the garnish ... With that when you turn on the player and perform the same operations - there are no delays.

The task is to get the BT headset to understand that normally it is necessary to reproduce not only the player but everything else =)
Imperator_2008
Message#66
14.12.07, 12:29
User
[Offline]

Date: 14.12.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Hello!
If anyone is interested, I post information on the maximum amount of flash cards for N6:
Suitable for all cards with markingMicroSD (TransFlash) SDC
MicroSD (TransFlash) SDC- this must be mandatory
I rummaged in the internet and found the maximum size is 2giga
ALL FLASH CARD 4 GIGA is all SDHC - and besides that not all communicators support this format (including N6), but they need a special card reader.
I learned this by experience (I lost 400 rubles for building a working flash drive back to the store)
I hope helped: victory:
Bon2007
Message#67
14.12.07, 16:27
Visitor
[Offline]

Lenovo A7010

So: dreams begin to come true.
Hooray! Our animalsupportsMicroSDHC card when installing SDHC driver!
Tested (thank you seller, he's a kind person) and bought a card Kingston 4Gb. RoverPC N6 sees it, writes and reads it.
The driver went this one:
_Http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=338035
Pictures in the forum thread ixbt (message at the bottom of the page)
_Http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=45:11086-26

--------------------
Stock S219
Vslv
Message#68
14.12.07, 19:28
Local
[Offline]

Date: 16.11.07
LG G4 H818

It pleases that the device after installing the patch reads the card 4 giga!
But there are a number of questions that users of other machines complain about after installing this patch;
1) Sometimes what thread disappears wireless function (for example WAY or BLU)
2) the card reads with jambs (such as it is, but now it does not even see it)
3) the charge of the battery increases almost twofold
4) after installing the PATCH the machine with other cards is bad to be friends begins
And how do you Dear after installing PATCH for reading a large card Is it OK in the typewriter?
How does the card register in the device?
Can I take a 2 gigabyte program and copy it to 4 gig (this is the program that was installed on the card), will they then work with a large card?
Chuma
Message#69
14.12.07, 21:47
Taycheg
[Offline]

Fendy, 1300-1700 costs .... SDHC. With delivery in Russia.
Tempache now it is clear what to take.

I advise - this is ..Http://w3bsit3-dns.com/forum/dl/post/52409/EsmerTeC3D.cab

Post has been editedChuma - 14.12.07, 21:53
Fendy
Message#70
16.12.07, 02:00
kitaevod
[Offline]

Date: 02.03.07
Meizu M2 Note

Strangely enough (take 2) but almost never required softtse stylus (after typhone m500 almost instinct developed). The power of the chip is enough to pull the animal out of the impasse.
I mostly use software like XCPUScalar 3.03 as a tap-point to the icon. And then for 2 weeks time 10 did, basically to install / remove the software.
Chuma
Message#71
16.12.07, 23:34
Taycheg
[Offline]

GPS SETTINGS
1. Start-setting-"External GPS"
2. The program port is NO
3. Hardware port - COM3, SPEED 9600
4. Automatic GPS control (put a daw)

In all programs indicateHardware port(COM3, SPEED 9600).
Sometimes a reboot is required ... (once the satellites did not pick up, after a reboot - all OK)
Stamir
Message#72
17.12.07, 10:23
User
[Offline]

Date: 28.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Bon2007,16.12.07 11:18:04
Vdagoninku - about the SDHC driver: right now I'm sewing a new firmware from the Rover site using a 1 Gb card (usual microSD, of course).
I thought I would have to do XP beforehand in order to demolish the SDHC driver, but no, the usual map was perfectly read! Thanks to the experts from xda-developers :)

Well, what does the driver have? The firmware mode starts earlier than the system is started (ie, any drivers, including). Now, if you were able to flash the machine with the SDHC, it would be interesting;)
Chuma
Message#73
17.12.07, 12:19
Taycheg
[Offline]

Storm @ 17.12.07 01:18:29
Wow, is this mine, and what is such a low speed GPS port is low? :(

What does it have to do with it? ETOGES is not a modem. And to receive it is necessary volumes of data on portork less.
Asus 535 in general - 4800 and nothing ..
Expose 14400, also works, only the difference is not mine

Added @ 17.12.2007, 12:23

Bon2007,17.12.07 1:53:50
Yes, I mean that the usual card is read by the animal with the SDHC driver installed

Duc no one doubted that the driver will retain backward compatibility. For on XDA if you did not notice it is indicated that the driverADDINGSSupport SDH.

Stamir @ 17.12.07 00:23:27
Well, what does the driver have? The firmware mode starts earlier than the system is started (ie, any drivers, including). Now, if you with the SDHC managed to flash a typewriter, it would be interesting

I join .. Carrying a second "normal" card with a driver for XP is not very interesting. You have to figure out a way to throw it into the firmware. Or to persuade the manufacturer to add cabs at least "unofficially"
Bormotolog
Message#74
18.12.07, 12:57
Local
[Offline]

Date: 08.12.07
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

There is a problem: often mistakenly press the button ZHPS. I even turned it off. The fotik button is also pressed, but not so often. Is there a solution for setting the time for pressing these buttons? To be pressed not immediately but in 3-10 seconds, to exclude accidental pressing?

--------------------
Yotaphone 2 - I'm selling !!!
Chuma
Message#75
18.12.07, 13:13
Taycheg
[Offline]

Bormotolog,
AE Button Plus
Andre-zobni
Message#76
18.12.07, 14:19
beginner
[Offline]

Date: 18.12.07
LeEco Le 2 x527

CITIZENS anyone
Tried to establish
HTC HOME PLUGYN?
I really like the clock.
Chuma
Message#77
18.12.07, 15:25
Taycheg
[Offline]

Andre-zobni, I advise you to look asideBatteryStatus
Telesash
Message#78
19.12.07, 16:43
Local
[Offline]

Date: 06.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Finally, I joined the number of users of this "miracle machine",
Since it's my first, and the computer has appeared relatively recently, there is not much experience,
If not to say that there is absolutely no, hence the questions:
1. How quickly to switch between executable programs, close unnecessary (about clamp rockers know,
But this method does not seem very convenient)
2. Where and how to format the memory card on the PDA
3. How to correctly transfer CONTACTS from Smart to PDA
4. Please tell me Stable ICQ-client
5. How to use the computer (ADSL) to use it through the tooth on the PDA
6. As already asked here, but I did not see an intelligible answer, so I will repeat, how to avoid constant accidental pressing of the camera keys, and GPS, I would not like to completely remove the assignments from them

Well, and then as the problems come in: wallbash: and they will: lol:

Post has been editedTelesash - 19.12.07, 17:04
sheriff
Message#79
19.12.07, 19:25
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 11.12.07
RoverPC N6

Yuzayu two weeks, found in Krasnodar casually. I searched for s6, I found it in a connected on n6.
The stylus has been developed, but a little lyuftyat in the folded state.
Of all the above bugs I had:
With the camera, fixed in the registry, apparently the device is not from the first
With ussd, demolished all the plug-ins on the Thud, all the opal.
BUT such trablik: when pressing the button gps nothing happens, ie. The backlight is on and everything is rummaged in the settings of the keys, it turns out the Navitel is turned on with the "Navitel" button, which I have not found anywhere in the device, but nothing on the standard button of the gps, and the launch of Navitel is not set because it Already stands on the previously mentioned phantom key. No manipulation of anything, even the notorious ones, everything in the world correcting, dances with a tambourine. Advise you to cheat, not to kick much, before that there were only smarts, not at all hi-end generations.
Even when you hit the stylus in the gap between P and P on the keyboard, prints a space.
Film glued prolife.mezhdu screen and the body there is a gap in which mona fill the flaws of circumcision. And still there is a tricky prickly :)
Did not want to put an active on the whist, connected through the device and everything was automatically installed.
Does not want to sync through wi-fi. Whist determines how the computer is and everything.
Contacts through the tooth on the smart (Nokia 6260) do not rush (maybe in the wrong hand holding a tambourine).
Not quite yet
There is such a weight: if you synchronize to start the "general Internet", then the synchronization disappears, but the net on your computer works without any settings (vista ultimate pro.), And if you download and then I want to install the device on the device without any problems Production. :(
Imperator_2008
Message#80
20.12.07, 09:54
User
[Offline]

Date: 14.12.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

sheriff,
For Vista Active Sink does not work it is necessary to put programsMicrosoft Windows Mobile Device Center Driver for Windows Vista
Download here (32-bit):Http://rapidshare.com/files/24154315/MWMDC..._Setup.zip.html
And here (64-bit):Http://rapidshare.com/files/24155479/MWMDC..._Setup.zip.html

And what about buying in Moscow, so you can call Svyaznoy and huddle with the operator where else is this device, they ask the metro station which is more convenient and begin to ring up the shops themselves.
I found this way, although about half an hour I waited for a response from the operator.
When she said that the device is there and there and then it was proposed to withdraw it for 2 hours (they will not give more time).
Sorry for the flood :)

Post has been editedImperator_2008 - 20.12.07, 09:57
Chuma
Message#81
20.12.07, 13:18
Taycheg
[Offline]

1. How quickly to switch between executable programs, close unnecessary (about clamp rockers know,
But this method does not seem very convenient)
2. Where and how to format the memory card on the PDA
3. How to correctly transfer CONTACTS from Smart to PDA
4. Please tell me Stable ICQ-client
5. How to use the computer (ADSL) to use it through the tooth on the PDA
6. As already asked here, but I did not see an intelligible answer, so I will repeat, how to avoid constant accidental pressing of the camera keys, and GPS, I would not like to completely remove the assignments from them

1.mbutton and other task managers. SearchHERE
2. Search there in the section dealing with memory cards
3. xs ... What's smart? If the windows then jeyo
4. There are no such =))) in the world of ICQ customers on the PDA after the departure of one ... um .. a great client - a complete mess. To each his own. Council anastas + kvip + mchat ...
5. Yes, look in the search.
6. AE Button

Sheriff @ 19.12.07 09:25:28
BUT such trablik: when pressing the button gps nothing happens, ie. The backlight is on and everything is rummaged in the settings of the keys, it turns out the Navitel is turned on with the "Navitel" button, which I have not found anywhere in the device, but nothing on the standard button of the gps, and the launch of Navitel is not set because it Already stands on the previously mentioned phantom key. No manipulation of anything, even the notorious ones, everything in the world correcting, dances with a tambourine. Advise you to cheat, not to kick much, before that there were only smarts, not at all hi-end generations.
Even when you hit the stylus in the gap between P and P on the keyboard, prints a space.

1. The GPS key is NOT tampered with any application. She just is =) And hang on her chtonit (not only navitel) can be with the help of this measureAE Button Plus

People nid helps! Wrapped up to look for a headset for this beast8)) rover no vaaapsche what kind of french hyundse will suit it? Dying without a headset

Comes from motor and animals from eten

Sheriff @ 20.12.07 00:24:12
And even in the manual it is written that it is not recommended to use yusb for charging, although the current parameters are the same as on a standard charger. WHAT IS JOKED? Or am I picking on too much?

Do not mind it.

Added @ 20.12.2007, 13:19

King Arthur, Backup is NOT a panacea. XP and put it again. This happens alas.

126 pagesV<234567>

mobile versionNow is: 11 hours ago