X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

126 pagesV123456>
>RoverPC N6 - Discussion
zzzloj
Message#1
29.01.08, 11:37
Guru
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 30.12.07
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

DiscussionRoverPC N6
Description of RoverPC N6 | Discussion | FAQ | flashing
Useful topics:

____________registry tweaks______________PPC FAQ______________BB Code of the Forum______________SC in St. Petersburg

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" -reinforcement of reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "complaint" button and tell who helped you.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:49
navigator_mp
Message#2
02.11.07, 22:43
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 02.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

The Russian computer manufacturer Rover Computers continues to please compatriots with new handheld computers, which are not bad at combining low price and wide functionality. Another novelty was the communicator RoverPC N6, equipped with a GPS module and a widescreen display with a diagonal of 3.2 inches.

M
A very large picture - respect the users who come in with a pda - perezalit!

Specifications RoverPC N6:
Work in networks GSM / GPRS / EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz);
Operating system Windows Mobile 6;
Touch screen with a diagonal of 3.2 inches and a resolution of QVGA (240x320 pixels);
Processor Marvell PXA270 416 MHz;
64 MB of RAM and 128 MB of flash memory;
Camera at 2 megapixel;
GPS-module;
FM radio;
MicroSD slot;
Modules WiFi (802.11 b / g) and Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP);
MiniUSB port;
A lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1500 mAh (standby time - 150 hours, talk time - 4 hours);
Dimensions - 121х65,5х16,5 mm; Weight - 129 grams.

In conjunction with the RoverPC N6 will be delivered navigation system Navitel Navigator with maps of 30 largest cities in Russia and regions.

In the Russian retail, the novelty will appear in November 2007 at a price of 12,990 rubles (about $ 530).

P.S. It seems to be a good full-featured device for those who do not need 3G. And the wide screen is a good plus, even though QVGA.

Post has been editedTalon - 14.11.07, 16:03
Ded Mazday
Message#3
04.11.07, 10:42
Local
[Offline]

Date: 22.02.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

Navigator_mp, 03.11.07 01:35:56
According to the data, that is in the cap will be WM6. Therefore, large SDHC cards must be supported.
WiFi someone like, but I need. I will not take it without him.

SDHC cards must be supported by ANY PACKAGE. This requires only a driver.

--------------------
Benefon Dragon -> Siemens SL45 -> Nokia 6230i -> Nokia 6680 -> Qtek S110 -> Mita's A700 -> Rover X7 -> HTC HD2 -> SGN2 -> SGN4
paladin7
Message#4
04.11.07, 21:13
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 15.05.06
Motorola Moto X

navigator_mp,
Navigator_mp @ 03.11.07 13:22:46
I wonder what kind of GPS chip they put in there?

Most likely, SiRF Star III. With processors from Intel / Marvell most often put this one.

--------------------
"Only those who are taking absurd attempts, can achieve the impossible." Albert Einstein.
Hatch
Message#5
05.11.07, 22:28
Local
[Offline]

Date: 16.09.07
Lenovo P780

OnlineHttp://www.sim.com/productssolutions/mobil...dset/list02.htmThere is a list of devices, among which is the Rover N6, though it's called N3. And by the way side by side under the name N5 - all the same Samsung a770, which gives hope for a good performance of the rover n6.

Post has been editedHatch - 05.11.07, 22:29

--------------------
Sony Ericsson Xperia -> Sony Ericsson Xperia -> Samsung i710 -> LG Optimus Black P970 -> Lenovo P780 MobileXiaomi Redmi 4 pro + Sony SmartWatch 3
Hatch
Message#6
06.11.07, 22:02
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo P780

Finally today appeared infa about this miracle device on the off. Site.Here is the link

--------------------
Sony Ericsson Xperia -> Sony Ericsson Xperia -> Samsung i710 -> LG Optimus Black P970 -> Lenovo P780 MobileXiaomi Redmi 4 pro + Sony SmartWatch 3
Hatch
Message#7
13.11.07, 01:00
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo P780

SO!We rejoice and read the first preliminary review, see the first live picturesHERE!

Post has been editedHatch - 13.11.07, 01:01

--------------------
Fendy
Message#8
16.11.07, 20:32
kitaevod
[Offline]

Date: 02.03.07
Meizu M2 Note

Today already had the opportunity to communicate with this animal. The screen is not bad, the case is firmly knocked down and made of soft plastic in the hand sits like a glove. True, the stylus sits very tightly pulling out you're afraid to break it (it's telescopic-just the question why does it do this with such dimensions?). The camera was "albeit". Firmware after NTS seems empty (build 18125aku 0.4.2), but this is its own charm. Proz really Marvel RXA270 416MHz, bluetooth is also poor in settings and capabilities. But what do you want for 13k rubles? In general, a good workhorse. Included with the disk with Navitel, a disk with a guide, a disk with an active syn, a headset, a yasb string, a charger.
Skazi
Message#9
19.11.07, 18:59
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03.12.06
HTC One M9

HOORAY!!! Overview!!HERE
Fendy
Message#10
21.11.07, 18:06
kitaevod
[Offline]

Meizu M2 Note

Put XCPUScalar and Rover is transformed. All-in-one utility so-so all the time trying to understate the frequency, which causes the brakes in the PIE when scrolling the page. Pleased radio module-the voice of the interlocutor sounds clearly, there are no failures or stuttering.
Fendy
Message#11
22.11.07, 18:09
kitaevod
[Offline]

Meizu M2 Note

"OOO TK Arsenal Made in Russia." His 13 he stands. Today I tried the work of GPS-very, very well.
The only-cold start is all the same longer than at MIO701, the rest is a clear trajectory tracking.
The claims are mostly small, for example, to the stylus (more precisely to its design), well, to the firmware for trivialities. In general, it is well-made.

--------------------
"The idea of ​​having the Queen stupid for us as Americans. But we have to treat with indulgence to the oddities of other people." / L-t Frank Drebin LAPD /
Vslv
Message#12
24.11.07, 21:15
Local
[Offline]

Date: 16.11.07
LG G4 H818

Today I bought a device in Svyaznoy on pr.Slava in St. Petersburg at the price of 12990 rubles!
I did not do anything with the device, brought it home and put it on charge.
First impressions on the body:
- in the hand lies well
- large display
- the coating of the device is good in the hand and does not slip and is not very sticky
- the battery cover keeps tight, but the connection seems to be unreliable and during operation it will probably be problematic as on Noka 3230
- The USB connector on the phone when the cable is connected has a slight backlash never before with a similar on the typewriters did not occur
King Arthur
Message#13
25.11.07, 00:22
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 09.02.06
LG V20

Bought a typewriter too. satisfied. Noticed the truth some negative points ... already ...: (
-display as on the old rover P3 strips if, for example, put a green factory theme and click on the volume, then from the bubble pops up it will be seen that there was almost unnoticeable strip and the picture became darker. BUT I will tell you after having worked for 3 years with a P3 rover and the same display, I do not consider this an obvious drawback, and changing the subject to something colorful, then in general, this effect is practically not noticeable.
The screen is generally good, I'm happy.
-the next: when switching to speakerphone, the interlocutor has an echo. Checked several calls to different numbers and operators.
Conclusion is also not terrible, rarely come to use f-it. More precisely never :)
-GPS- there is no problem. Cold start is long, but there is nothing to compare, hot start-seconds 5 sometimes immediately grasps. In general, the work of GPS is good (sometimes it shows that the food is on the roof of the house :))
- camera-fuck is uttermost, but due to the fact that I do not use it very rarely, IHMO is not scary for me. The video recording is worse than the sem on 6230, more precisely the sound, takoe distortion, the tin is simple.
- Wireless modules-all-no problems. everything is working.
-CASE - that's what I'm fond of, beauty (IHMO), does not slip, large dimensions (palm is not small, it's very convenient for me). No backlashes (there was a LUX with a550, he even had creaks)
Outcome: a good machine, all minor problems easily outweighed by the price (with a margin) :)
SATISFIED by purchase.

--------------------
A little about the technique I have on the YouTube channel. Link in profile.
Fendy
Message#14
25.11.07, 04:55
kitaevod
[Offline]

Meizu M2 Note

King Arthur, Unconsciously, I was waiting for some nasty things, like in G6. And then there are not so many surprises. A strip display sometimes because of the overly zealous utility that controls the chip's scaling. I did not put any strips.
As for navigation, yes, it starts a long time. But then everything is clear. The deceased GPSBt Onext sinned more often.
The camera is purely "daytime", but it's not that shameful. Also somehow she did not bother with her.
Here's a stack of Bt sinning with a minimum of settings. All the same budget is felt in small things.
King Arthur
Message#15
25.11.07, 21:22
old-timer
[Offline]

LG V20

Pancake put the phoneAlarm, hung, more precisely when the backlight was on, the screen is black, it goes out, the image appears ... only after 50-70 I was able to make XP when I turned off the backlight on pressing the screen. It was fun in general.
Now the machine is naked, I'm just not yet at home, I noticed that if you put a theme where the color of the selected line, for example in contacts, gray, you can see that the bands run from the top down. There is someone the same problem.
I can not remember now, when stood XCPUskalar, the bands were ... today I'll post again the answer.
XGuru not pret, hangs the machine. And on XCPUskalar only 520 MHz, higher hangs.
Cool, I'm on hp hx2490b and loox c550 there they chased to 664 MHz (the last pda today gave ... such a screen for him, no words)
Threat I am ridiculous for easy flood :)

--------------------
King Arthur
Message#16
25.11.07, 21:54
old-timer
[Offline]

LG V20

FendyAnd you have a check mark in the flicker filter tab in the XCPUScalar options? I think maybe she hung up the machine, because it was the screen that did not work. But I do not want to try yet ... suddenly she, then everything in a new way
By the way put prog, really the bands were gone

Added @ 25.11.2007, 21:56

And generally somebody put phonealarm (1.63) except me?

--------------------
Fendy
Message#17
27.11.07, 00:18
kitaevod
[Offline]

Meizu M2 Note

motown, "And saying Balda with reproach:" You would not be chasing, pop, for cheap! ":)
I prefer Brando or Onecst-too cheap or cloudy, or scratching quickly.
The sticky latch latency is not confirmed-done wisely and
On conscience. (Apparently the man-made molds were made after G6. :)
I put XCPUskalar 3.03-nothing flies. In 90% of cases the chip did not step over another 416 MHz. And so it accelerates briefly to 520-stability, the firmware does not lose. Bugs new, but previously noted, have not yet found.
And-cad
Message#18
27.11.07, 14:09
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 18.11.07
Zopo ZP300 Field

Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
Processor: Marvell PXA270, 416 MHz
ROM: 128 MB
RAM: 64 MB
Screen: 3.2 '' TFT QVGA, resolution 240x320
Expansion slots: mini USB / micro SD
Wireless communication: GSM 900/1800/1900; EDGE; GPRS; Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP; Wi-Fi 802.11b / g
Audio: Microphone; Speaker; Polyphony; Stereo headphones; MP3 player
Battery: Li-On, 1500mAh
Standby time: 150 hours
Talk time: 4 hours
Dimensions: 121 * 65.5 * 16.5 mm
Weight: 129g.
Camera: Built-in 2.0 megapixel camera (without aftofocus)
GPS

Equipment:
1. Communicator RoverPC N6
2. Battery
3. The network adapter
4. Headphones
5. USB cable
6. Stylus
7. CD with software
8. User's manual
9. Warranty card
10. Disk with the software "Navigation system Navitel Navigator"

!
The size of the picture should not exceed 320x200

M
While he perezalil - for the future please read the forum rules

Attached images

Posted image

Post has been editedTalon - 30.11.07, 16:19
Chuma
Message#19
28.11.07, 13:13
Taycheg
[Offline]

Date: 08.09.05

Finally, it normally glued the film to Brando. By the way, I advise all of it and advise it. Do not take Royerskaya and Prolife in any case!

In-in .. killed both "halves" but paste properly and could not =)

So, too, I switched from jam to H6.
The minuses found.
- Tightens the cant with the kit (would kill - the stylus is already starting to muddle up in 2 parts, it was difficult to chtoli second was to throw), still would not hurt - the case + ext. Antenna (catches, subjectively, worse than his wife CF GPS) + deshovy cradle. Freaks. Yab 15 would be easy to give.
- Very surprised that there is no "internal flash drive" - ​​Storagia .. =) After the jam is unusual. But this is personal ...
- Still do not like the fact that the stylus from the bottom. Unusually.
- It is very unusual that the volume on the right end. Unusually.
- I really do not like that the button of the camera is opposite the power button. With the girth to press the power, you involuntarily turn on the camera. I am glad that the cross on it is big - you can quickly close it. Uncomfortable.
- USSD prog just kills - damn put DCI balance, that bastard constantly gets into his eyes. Why is it even needed? Enrages.
- Curve localization and errors. One midlet manager of what it is - a jamb on the doorpost ... Yes, and the frequency of 104 MHz confuses =)
- Absolutely "flat" buttons - do not feel at all ... Constantly miss. Although the joystick "vpuklym" did, and the hardcuts have been allocated "pimp". Uncomfortable.

And, in general, the device is very pleased. Both externally and internally. Especially considering the pricey Shuster, nice in hands, the display is again good, the corners are excellent. Reading and watching movies is a pleasure.
Rewind in books through "kachelka" - super. I put the CM-package, given the screen size - I do not use the stylus practically.

Shl. Just for information, and then you will suffer.
XP - press the center of the volume rocker + poke the style into the reset .. Hold for a couple of seconds, then hold Power.
There will be an inscription about cleaning up the user ...

Zy.zy. Cenit could put the Touch home plugin on it? My chtoto does not work. Just with a black case and such a screen - the N6 is as if created to control your fingers.

Zy.zy.zy. Can you advise a normal program for managing BT audio? And then constantly climb in the settings include - dreary.
Fendy
Message#20
28.11.07, 16:43
kitaevod
[Offline]

Meizu M2 Note

In response to criticism:
1. Past the buttons I have never missed, although tactile habits are strong (I search mechanically with my finger for the shutdown button from the top to quickly turn off the display.: Lol:
2. Stylus though telescopic, but to fall apart and does not think-I bought this device a week ago.
3. Navigation - the first start is the longest. After-cold start 3/5 minutes, hot 15/30 seconds with clear positioning. By the way, I advise you to update the maps and the program after registration.
Put Tach Commander, works perfectly. Xguru put do not advise, you can bring the animal to XP. XCPUScalar 3.03 works fine (the built-in utility is in maximum performance mode).
The firmware is not so much, considering that this is a Rover, and not a NTS.
As a manager I use BTIO 0.6 (in the attaché).

Attached files

Attached fileBtIO_0.6_WM5.zip ( 6,39 )
motown
Message#21
29.11.07, 15:22
old-timer
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 08.06.06
Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997

Left memory, right - operativka.Chto the cold start, then it takes me 1-2 minutes.

126 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is: 07/04/17, 05:55