X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

81 pagesV<123456>
>Dungeon Keeper| | | [Strategy] The devil's simulator
sizemiN
Message#1
14.10.13, 22:00
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 04.09.11
Nokia N95 8GB

Dungeon Keeper
Version: 1.7.87
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:03.02.2017
Posted image

Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Build a perfect underground den and call the devil's forces to do dark things on a smartphone or on an Android tablet.

Description:
Build a perfect underground den and call the devil's forces to do dark things on a smartphone or on an Android tablet.
From trolls to bilious demons, Mistresses and sorcerers - dislocate them and equip them with special types of attack, sweeping away opponents from the face of the dungeon.
What are you waiting for, Guardian? Play the most diabolically funny game on Google Play!

Google Play: Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ngeonkeeper_row

Features:Online

Russian interface:No

Download:
Version: 1.7.87 Dungeon Keeper (Post iMiKED # 57919652)

useful
* Error connecting to server "17":Dungeon Keeper (Post Kosm54 # 43209635)

Cache
Before installing, please refer to the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / data
Cash:Attached fileCom.ea.game.dungeonkeeper_na.zip ( 21,97 )

previous versions

Post has been editeddem0na - 03.02.17, 15:24
Reason for edit: new version
ss-83
Message#42
16.10.13, 02:16
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 07.03.07
HTC One (M8)

I will join, I saw - I was happy, I downloaded - I was upset. EA is a thief.

--------------------
2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing: any contact information: phone numbers, web site addresses (including link abbreviations), e-mail, ICQ, etc., as well as combinations of symbols that can be regarded as such data are prohibited.
kein113
Message#43
16.10.13, 05:44
Local
[Offline]

Date: 28.02.12
Lenovo IdeaPad K1

Well, the game itself is not bad, but the arrangement is simple as two kopecks, there is no variety ... even take the battle of castles, it is much better in this respect, and there is less donut there, almost everything without it can be pulled out

--------------------
Fuzzywuzzy1991
Message#44
16.10.13, 09:59
Local
[Offline]

Date: 29.10.10
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Very upset, it would be better to port the old version, the 2nd DC, it would not be a pity to spend 20 tanks on it in the market, but alas, we have a dull farm with TD elements and donat.
Zauf
Message#45
16.10.13, 10:58
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 21.10.11
Apple iPhone 5S

Which PPC ...
Something I'm not very happy ...
Although I myself have to learn and do ... otherwise I will not be able to play anything ...

--------------------
Asking me for advice, remember: my sense of humor is stronger than pity)))
Desire S Club - Philips W737 User - iPhone 5s
Tony_Groove
Message#46
16.10.13, 11:42
Local
[Offline]

Date: 14.05.12
Nokia Lumia 1520

I regard this game as an insult

--------------------
Nokia Lumia 1520
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Astard92
Message#47
16.10.13, 20:29
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03.08.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H

Yes ...: suicide:
It's a pity to spend time downloading and passing training with constant loading.

In modern games, two woes-kazualshchina and DLS for 10 bucks for a couple of hours of gameplay.

You give normal strategies to Android: rtfm:
Has left to play in Theme Hospital.

Post has been editedAstard92 - 16.10.13, 20:33

--------------------
Nokia 3110cNokia 5320 XpessMusicSamsung Galaxy S2Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H
[Android 6.0.1] [HYPER ROM 4.0]
DeaDFausT
Message#48
16.10.13, 22:23
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 08/28/12
Nokia 1280

All right, but what do you want?
The degradation of modern gaming products is directly proportional to the degradation of modern players.
EA has long been more for pre-chaired shkoloty tries, if you have not noticed ...

--------------------
Saylone
Message#49
16.10.13, 23:23
User
[Offline]

Date: 09/30/13
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190

All right, but what do you want?
The degradation of modern gaming products is directly proportional to the degradation of modern players.
EA has long been more for pre-chaired shkoloty tries, if you have not noticed ...

Yeah, the old wannabe-oldfang song started. The fact thathalfAll the games these "oldfags" take from torrents, of course, do not care about anyone, but then such "oldfag" starts shouting that, they say, donat everywhere. It is high time to understand that the game is a commercial product aimed at getting money in the first place. This very "primarjorennaya shkolota" (and in fact - the rich amerikosy and Europeans, it's us to buy games and, moreover, DLC is considered a sign of dementia, and they - the norm) is the overwhelming majority. Therefore, do not consider your own taste as a reference or something of the sort. Do not like the game - pass by. I do not speak in favor of completely mediocre crafts and helloworlds on the market, by no means. But consider the game as bad, unsuitable due to the peculiarities of its distribution model ... at least, it's silly. Something like this.
lameleg
Message#50
17.10.13, 07:18
Local
[Offline]

Date: 09.06.11

Saylone @ 10/17/2013, 02:23*
Do not like the game - pass by. I do not speak in favor of completely mediocre crafts and helloworlds on the market, by no means. But consider the game as bad, unsuitable due to the peculiarities of its distribution model ... at least, it's silly. Something like this.

The comment is past, because if it was an arbitrary mediocre farm with a donat, then everyone would pass by. But to call this Dungeon Keeper - and I really want to throw in the authors of the turd.
Here the main indignation is not a distribution model and not a donat, but the "game" itself! This is a farm that hangs in the background and gives out popup statuses !!
Alexew
Message#51
17.10.13, 07:19
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 20.01.10
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

Saylone,You are not talking about the distribution model aka donat, but about the fact that the game goes full of bullshit, if you speak directly. And mainly focus on the grafon, so that technology allows. For all this, there is no gameplay at all. As for the donat, I personally want the games that I like to buy, but alas, they are one unit.
... hanging in the background and giving out popup statuses !!

In the application settings, you can turn off notifications;)

Post has been editedAlexew - 17.10.13, 07:26
paradox3099
Message#52
17.10.13, 07:46
old-timer
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 01/23/13
Apple iPhone 4S

I do not understand why everyone is so unhappy: rofl:
I love farms, I play all at once: Jungle Heat, Castle Clash, Clash Of Clans and this + a couple more pieces.

--------------------
For cheats to Modern Combat 5 write to the PM, only for iOS!
Alexew
Message#53
17.10.13, 09:08
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 20.01.10
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

paradox3099,The fact is that under this name was waiting for a slightly different game, but not a farm.
Randy92
Message#54
17.10.13, 11:16
User
[Offline]

Date: 05/05/13
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

On the last screenshot, instead of "dig. Devise. Dominate" read "dig. Devise. Donate".
Saylone
Message#55
17.10.13, 11:28
User
[Offline]

Date: 09/30/13
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190

Lameleg @ 10/17/2013, 08:18*
The comment is past, because if it was an arbitrary mediocre farm with a donat, then everyone would pass by. But to call this Dungeon Keeper - and I really want to throw in the authors of the turd.

This is exclusively your problem. Someone liked it, some do not, somebody did not hear about the original DK at all - I'm sure that there are a majority among the CA games. And, again, going back to the point "the game is a commercial product," we understand that no one is catering to a specific Nomirek with his specific expectations. A mass product is produced, that's all.

Saylone, you are not talking about the distribution model aka donat, but about the fact that the game goes full of bullshit, to speak directly. And mainly focus on the grafon, so that technology allows. For all this, there is no gameplay at all. As for the donat, I personally want the games that I like to buy, but alas, they are one unit.

I do not see in this game some fashionable graphics features as well as lack of gameplay. I see a normal farm in the DK setting - with gameplay relative to other toys of this genre everything is in order. The game (like any thing, in principle) to an amateur, someone like it, some do not. So it goes.

Paradox3099, the fact is that under this name waited a little different game, but not the farm.

You yourself, I think, will understand, whose problems it is - in response to the comment of the respectedlameleg'And I, in principle, explained my position.

Post has been editedSaylone - 17.10.13, 11:28
Naikolis
Message#56
17.10.13, 12:26
Local
[Offline]

Date: 21.01.11

Saylone,The essence of such that developed a release of the game that would cut the dough. Unfortunately I make a game with a legendary name, they lose respect for themselves, because the content does not match this name
paradox3099
Message#57
17.10.13, 12:42
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 4S

The essence of such that developed a release of the game that would cut the dough. Unfortunately I make a game with a legendary name, they lose respect for themselves, because the content does not match this name

What else is respect? EA and so the best to them and respect is not necessary. In addition, they have every right to make any game with this name, but who does not need money right now? Prices rise, but no salary.

--------------------
Evane
Message#58
17.10.13, 14:09
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 09.08.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

paradox3099,Yeah the best .. For the second year they have been awarded the "The Worst Company" award. This does not say anything? Or is it your sarcasm was

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max MIUI v8
valdi-baldi
Message#59
17.10.13, 14:12
I'll bite you to death
[Offline]

Date: 25.11.08
Sony Xperia Z1

EA has long been no cake. Who would not say anything. They dropped to the level of gaylofa atoms and worse.

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 + ASUS TF300
Dragy
Message#60
17.10.13, 14:15
\ ('ᗜ') /
[Offline]

Date: 23.10.12
Apple iPhone 4

EA and so the best to them and respect is not necessary.

The best? In what !?
If their studio (Firemonkeys) continued to make games like Mass Effect Infiltrator or Dead Space, I would have respected them, but what respect can they if they can not even make their games with hands that grow from the right place (example studio Criterion Games and their Burnout Paradise, so that the game started it's necessary to sweat a lot).

Posted on 10/17/2013, 14:15:

They dropped to the level of gaylofa atoms and worse

Definitely worse.
paradox3099
Message#61
17.10.13, 14:16
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 4S

They dropped to the level of gaylofa atoms and worse.

In my opinion, Gameloft is even better than EA. They have the best games. Asphalt, Strategy, NOVA, Modern Combat, all games are just super, spiderman, batman and others. I do not understand your negative.

--------------------

81 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionNow is: 11 hours ago