X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

1345 pagesV<345678>
>Castle Clash [Online]| | | [Strategy] Clash of Clans strategy
Jenzz
Message#1
27.08.13, 12:34
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 27.03.09
Google Pixel XL

Battle of Castles - Castle Clash: New Era
Version: 1.2.61
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.05.2017

Posted image
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Strategy in the style of Clash of Clans.

Description
Included in the top 10 most popular games in the US, Russia and many others!
# 1 Strategy on Android!
Build and fight to gain fame in the "Battle of Castles"! Give in to the heat in the most exciting combat strategy game! Hire legions of mighty Heroes to become the greatest warlord in the world. Being a wonderful combination of fast-evolving strategy and battle, "Battle of the Castles" is a game of epic proportions! Create an army of Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Robots and many others. Your empire will be just as powerful as your imagination!
The game is available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and many other languages.
Game functions:
✔ Build and upgrade your impregnable fortress!
✔ Create a perfect army of dozens of unmanaged units!
✔ Exciting, realistic and fast-paced battles!
✔ Aim your Heroes on the Arena against other players!
✔ Create a Guild and bring it to fame in the battles between guilds!
✔ Join other players and win in the group dungeons!
✔ Cast the spell by touching the screen!
✔ Free-to-play fantastic strategy.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.

GamePlay Trailer

Google Play: Https: //play.google.co...com.igg.castleclash_en

Features:Online
Russian interface:

Download:
Version: 1.2.61 + cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post -SoilioS- # 61455300)
Updates for RU / ENG / TW servers + Cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post xxxPWNZxxx # 52069216)

Using a modification of the game is at your own risk. Complaints associated with the performance of the game after the application of the modifications will not be considered.

F.A.Q on the game
useful
History
Upgrade to version 1.2.39
New in update:
- New Hero - Tamer
Ability: Shocking Roar
Description Skills:
Deals damage equal to X% of Attack to nearby enemies. Increases target damage taken by X% for X seconds, Grizzlies takes X% less damage. The Tamer always takes the Grizzlies into battle. CD: X seconds.
The Grizzly skill allows the Tamer to receive X% less damage and increases its Critical Hit chance for X sec. Grizzly has a Level 8 Strike. CD: X seconds.
- Added a reference book of heroes
- Added new quests!
- Added description of Guild Bosses
- Added a button to switch between all the Towers
- Added a button to switch between all Heroes Bases.
- Added portraits of Heroes in Command Dungeons.
Improvements:
- Optimized the interface of the Heroes and Expedition Altars
- Optimized download speed of the Forgotten Battle
- Now in the Heroes' Tests Heroes Cards fall as a reward, not heroes
- Added new awards for purchases
- Locks can now be stored in the cloud (remotely, on the server)
- Changed some of the artifacts in the game.

Why did they delete my important post?
  • With your message, you ignored the existing style of communication of users in the topic.
  • You have not carefully readMaking posts
  • The answer (s) to your question (s) lie on the surface - in the cap threads (for tags and / or under spoilers)
  • Before asking the question (s) you are too lazy to use the search by topic
  • Your post has nothing to do with the topic of discussion
  • Your post does not carry any meaning or is a: Spam, flooding, insulting, it contains a hidden or explicit mat, incitement holivara \ conflict, etc., which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a duplicate of the previous of your post, which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a response to the user's position, which does not bother to read the FAQ / cap, before asking a question
  • Your posts are correspondence with a particular user. For this purpose there QMS
  • Your post has been deleted or moved toCastle Clash Club - Battle of the Castles, As you inattentively got acquainted with this post:Castle Clash [Online] (Post dem0na # 37039771)
  • Your post is a "diary of achievements", where the roll of heroes is discussed, which skill to whom to put and "whom to swing in the first place". These kinds of questions you can ask only in the Club of players.
  • Your post contains a discussion of guilds (entry, set, etc.), everything concerning guilds is discussed inBattle of castles, Guilds and all that is connected with them
  • Your post has been deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)
If you think your post deleted unfairly, write about this topic curator or the section moderator.

Before asking a question, please read the "header" and use the button Posted image

Instead of words"Thank you!"usePosted image. If you have less than 15 positions - click on the buttonPosted imageUnder the message where you were helped, and write a thank you
Help to make a branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPosted image Posted imagefor issuing assessment reports.
Cons: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules. Plus: useful positions, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to have a branch in the clean and tidy.

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 16.05.17, 11:42
Reason for editing: 1.2.61
Ander1975
Message#82
11.12.13, 07:29
Local
[Offline]

Date: 18.07.08
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Who is the thread in the course of the "garrison of heroes," when you plant a fiool in the shooter tower, the attack of heroes increases by 50%, 100%, etc. At protection. That is, the attack of all the heroes on defense increases and the effects of the towers stack?

I somehow realized that by 50%, 100%, etc. The attack of the tower itself on the heroes of the enemy increases.
Dark-Mare
Message#83
11.12.13, 18:59
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 07/12/13

Tell me please.
What is defense in the arena and how does it work? He put the heroes, clicked "OK", the message "Settings saved successfully" appeared ... and what to do next?
Dark-Mare
Message#84
11.12.13, 19:45
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 07/12/13

Cheburbrn @ 11.12.2013, 19:42*
Now those heroes that you put up will defend your crystal on the line on which you put them if you are attacked in the arena ....

And it is necessary to stay online? And I understand that in the arena are not lost points of glory in the loss?
Takraft
Message#85
11.12.13, 20:13
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 14.01.13
Sony Z2

Dark-Mare @ 11.12.2013, 20:45*
And it is necessary to stay online?

No. They will now fight when you are summoned to battle.
Dark-Mare @ 11.12.2013, 20:45*
And I understand that in the arena are not lost points of glory in the loss?

No. If you lose, you will get fewer points than if you win.
Nightnaked
Message#86
12.12.13, 16:10
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 26.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Hello everyone, in which dungeon is better to stuff crystals, I have 4,500 forces.
And for the heroes, if it makes sense to raise the demon and organize pogroms in the arena?
Turret
Message#87
12.12.13, 19:36
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 09/11/13
Ksiaomi Redmen 3S Prima

Nightnaked,Without a hill it is difficult to move forward. So it's better to knock out the angel for a start and apazh it until the druid or a good legend (or I have an angel 76, an ochill in 2100, 60 does not make sense to swing) will fall out. But since the legends do not fall out, only apaz the characters. The Queen is good against low-priced griffins, then useless. Sniper god of thunder will kill without problems his skill. The killer is good for the arena, but the ninja will not master 1x1, even if you are higher level. Werewolf crazy for the tank skill. About the new elite and the devil, I do not know. Without legends, it's difficult to move through the passage of dungeons, raids and arenas.

--------------------
Xiaomi R3S 3/32 xiaomi.eu 7.4.13
Xiaomi R3S 3/32LOS 05.04 by FedosIS
Cheburbrn
Message#88
16.12.13, 11:00
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03/17/13

ElphForest @ 16.12.2013, 12:27*
Who shakes the heroes in the dungeons? In terms of ease of removal - the maximum bonus.

Almost all heroes 110+, 4e dungeon first skull, stable without loss and magic (I release only the heroes)
And who is the maximum bonus for buying crystals seen? I've seen 45%. Now I'm thinking about buying crystals, but I'm waiting 50% for the New Year ... Do you think it will be 50 or not?

Vryatli will be 50% ...
On the euro 10% is a rarity ....
Dezinsektor
Message#89
16.12.13, 11:43
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 25/10/13
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

ElphForest @ 16.12.2013, 11:05*
Not much, I'm in the fourth second swords of 1687 experience.

... for five gerovs, very little, in raids from 2 to 3 k on the crowd have ... and the chance is always, and not one in 20 minutes ...
And I talked about the pumping of one hero, who gets all the experience, so the question is understood ... 1 Her + units, the result - for five visits, almost 2.5 to ... I so ninja dolhyaka was dragging ... In any other , Higher, it is difficult to release a single hero 60 - 80+, unless the soldiers are pumped ...

Post has been editedDezinsektor - 16.12.13, 11:47
Ky260476pje
Message#90
17.12.13, 08:53
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 21.07.11
HTC Sensation

Yesterday the clan of 1 boss was overwhelmed. I killed 20kk lives, the rest of the clan))) the reward for it is nonsense, it is not worth 30 minutes of continuous typing on the screen of the tablet.

Cheburbrn, tell me please, but there is a possibility to go to the igg forum not from the game? Can you share the link? Even I did not find how to get there ((
Cheburbrn
Message#91
17.12.13, 11:17
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03/17/13

Cheburbrn, tell me please, but there is a possibility to go to the igg forum not from the game? Can you share the link? Even I did not find how to get there ((

Catch
Lygniy
Message#92
18.12.13, 23:07
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 08/05/13

Tell me, how long is the revival of heroes on high levels? And then at 70 is about 10 minutes.
And how many on 100+? 20 minutes?
Z_S_W
Message#93
19.12.13, 10:39
Local
[Offline]

Date: 26.12.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530

Well, the knight then the effect of a coma is in the skill. Therefore, I think this is the reason. Coincidence - death + coma = animation + coma (until the end of the game)
Gorodetsky_E
Message#94
19.12.13, 11:08
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 14.07.10
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

At 116 level, the hero resumes about 18 minutes at the altar 12ur.

It turns out that the respawn speed depends on the level of the altar?
I thought it only affects the radius and protection of the characters.
Lovesos
Message#95
19.12.13, 12:38
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 10.12.11
Huawei U9500 Ascend D1

It turns out that respawn speed depends on the level of the altar? I thought it only affects the radius and protection of the characters.

You confuse the Altar of Heroes and the Grounds for Heroes.

The altar of heroes - it is in the singular on the base. There they hire heroes, upgrade skills, buy slime and TP. Its level affects the time of the respawn of all heroes exposed on the sites, after their death when attacking someone else's base.

Grounds for heroes - they can be poked a lot on the base. They act on the hero, and only with the defense of the base. The level of each site affects the hero tied to it, gives a bonus to the hero's defense + the hero's aggressiveness radius.

Post has been editedxxxPWNZxxx - 15.04.15, 14:26

--------------------
Cheating in any games from TinyCo (Family Guy, SpellStorm, Tiny Monsters, Tiny Village, Tiny Castle, etc.)
In a personal not to spam, I will not tell you the way (if only for a lot of money;))
Z_S_W
Message#96
19.12.13, 13:28
Local
[Offline]

Date: 26.12.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530

I do not understand those players who, after they get around, they bypass you, (this is normal), but then! Take and change the defense so that the opponent breaks off on one try. Well, on the second, it's all the same ...
It is better to punch each other and earn 40 stars a lot, than to make such substitutions ...

Post has been editedZ_S_W - 19.12.13, 13:29
Waylander
Message#97
19.12.13, 14:16
Local
[Offline]

Date: 27.08.07
Sony Z2

I do not understand those players who, after they get around, they bypass you, (this is normal), but then! Take and change the defense so that the opponent breaks off on one try. Well, on the second, it's all the same ...
It is better to punch each other and earn 40 stars a lot, than to make such substitutions ...

Not all sopreniki wait until they have 2 attempts, some think - "well, I did it at the bottom endure the last time" and go again "from below" with 1 attempt, and break off.
I do not spend an attempt to win a place and move on in the rete. (Maybe it's pointless to the top 100, and then for every 4-2 places an increase in ZCH)
Never attack, if the attempts are less than 2

THE SPRINGS. I remembered at the very beginning, when I was at the beginning of the arena's arena drawing, I set myself only 1 hero in defense, merged below, and then took positions, earning the same 40 ZCH for the victory :)

Post has been editedxxxPWNZxxx - 15.04.15, 14:27
Dezinsektor
Message#98
19.12.13, 15:48
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 25/10/13
Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL

: D ... understanding comes when you realized your chances, you sit waiting for a drop of a prize, in the form of kg, of the order of 720+, depending on the place ... there are a couple of tens of seconds ... and you are demolished ... in the end , The desired satisfaction from the rise in the arena in the form of a decent amount of kg, no! ... while waiting for at least an hour, their couple of attempts (not to mention five = 2.5 hours), you are demolished another two or three times on the raid (by collusion / Kentovski / members of one guild ... most often) ... That's a bummer! : Rolleyes: ... and let's climb again ...
A couple of times I stormed 4440kg ... once I had time, the second one was not there, they were removed hard and instantly ...
So the change of protection - oh, is as relevant in the top 30 arenas: yes2: ... there all the mugs are already familiar to each other ... do not change the style, cut in a moment, and lower the chain below, where the carnage for the place is most active .. .nature that is growing ...
Waylander
Message#99
19.12.13, 18:36
Local
[Offline]

Date: 27.08.07
Sony Z2

Well, the knight then the effect of a coma is in the skill. Therefore, I think this is the reason. Coincidence - death + coma = animation + coma (until the end of the game)

The theory was confirmed -
The knight finished off the main ninja rival, he came to life, and froze in place.

Bug in the intersection of "coma" and "resurrection"
SanyaDV41
Message#100
20.12.13, 01:48
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 18.08.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

How to reduce the strength, the opponents give unrealistically strong for me for example level 60 and they have gera with a level of 90-110 pipets some

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 sim128gb Kamchatka area
Elektrik_66
Message#101
20.12.13, 05:15
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

SanyaDV41 @ 12/20/2013, 4:48*
How to reduce the strength, the opponents give unrealistically strong for me for example level 60 and they have gera with a level of 90-110 pipets some

Only to drain the heroes, if there is of course in the towers and in the altar

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64 [MIUI 8] + Mi Band 2
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4 CM]

1345 pagesV<345678>

mobile versionNow is: 7 hours ago