X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

1345 pagesV<123456>
>Castle Clash [Online]| | | [Strategy] Clash of Clans strategy
Jenzz
Message#1
27.08.13, 12:34
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 27.03.09
Google Pixel XL

Battle of Castles - Castle Clash: New Era
Version: 1.2.61
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.05.2017

Posted image
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Strategy in the style of Clash of Clans.

Description
Included in the top 10 most popular games in the US, Russia and many others!
# 1 Strategy on Android!
Build and fight to gain fame in the "Battle of Castles"! Give in to the heat in the most exciting combat strategy game! Hire legions of mighty Heroes to become the greatest warlord in the world. Being a wonderful combination of fast-evolving strategy and battle, "Battle of the Castles" is a game of epic proportions! Create an army of Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Robots and many others. Your empire will be just as powerful as your imagination!
The game is available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and many other languages.
Game functions:
✔ Build and upgrade your impregnable fortress!
✔ Create a perfect army of dozens of unmanaged units!
✔ Exciting, realistic and fast-paced battles!
✔ Aim your Heroes on the Arena against other players!
✔ Create a Guild and bring it to fame in the battles between guilds!
✔ Join other players and win in the group dungeons!
✔ Cast the spell by touching the screen!
✔ Free-to-play fantastic strategy.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.

GamePlay Trailer

Google Play: Https: //play.google.co...com.igg.castleclash_en

Features:Online
Russian interface:

Download:
Version: 1.2.61 + cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post -SoilioS- # 61455300)
Updates for RU / ENG / TW servers + Cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post xxxPWNZxxx # 52069216)

Using a modification of the game is at your own risk. Complaints associated with the performance of the game after the application of the modifications will not be considered.

F.A.Q on the game
useful
History
Upgrade to version 1.2.39
New in update:
- New Hero - Tamer
Ability: Shocking Roar
Description Skills:
Deals damage equal to X% of Attack to nearby enemies. Increases target damage taken by X% for X seconds, Grizzlies takes X% less damage. The Tamer always takes the Grizzlies into battle. CD: X seconds.
The Grizzly skill allows the Tamer to receive X% less damage and increases its Critical Hit chance for X sec. Grizzly has a Level 8 Strike. CD: X seconds.
- Added a reference book of heroes
- Added new quests!
- Added description of Guild Bosses
- Added a button to switch between all the Towers
- Added a button to switch between all Heroes Bases.
- Added portraits of Heroes in Command Dungeons.
Improvements:
- Optimized the interface of the Heroes and Expedition Altars
- Optimized download speed of the Forgotten Battle
- Now in the Heroes' Tests Heroes Cards fall as a reward, not heroes
- Added new awards for purchases
- Locks can now be stored in the cloud (remotely, on the server)
- Changed some of the artifacts in the game.

Why did they delete my important post?
  • With your message, you ignored the existing style of communication of users in the topic.
  • You have not carefully readMaking posts
  • The answer (s) to your question (s) lie on the surface - in the cap threads (for tags and / or under spoilers)
  • Before asking the question (s) you are too lazy to use the search by topic
  • Your post has nothing to do with the topic of discussion
  • Your post does not carry any meaning or is a: Spam, flooding, insulting, it contains a hidden or explicit mat, incitement holivara \ conflict, etc., which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a duplicate of the previous of your post, which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a response to the user's position, which does not bother to read the FAQ / cap, before asking a question
  • Your posts are correspondence with a particular user. For this purpose there QMS
  • Your post has been deleted or moved toCastle Clash Club - Battle of the Castles, As you inattentively got acquainted with this post:Castle Clash [Online] (Post dem0na # 37039771)
  • Your post is a "diary of achievements", where the roll of heroes is discussed, which skill to whom to put and "whom to swing in the first place". These kinds of questions you can ask only in the Club of players.
  • Your post contains a discussion of guilds (entry, set, etc.), everything concerning guilds is discussed inBattle of castles, Guilds and all that is connected with them
  • Your post has been deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)
If you think your post deleted unfairly, write about this topic curator or the section moderator.

Before asking a question, please read the "header" and use the button Posted image

Instead of words"Thank you!"usePosted image. If you have less than 15 positions - click on the buttonPosted imageUnder the message where you were helped, and write a thank you
Help to make a branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPosted image Posted imagefor issuing assessment reports.
Cons: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules. Plus: useful positions, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to have a branch in the clean and tidy.

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 16.05.17, 11:42
Reason for editing: 1.2.61
Xakkkkerrr
Message#42
27.09.13, 20:01
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01/18/13
HTC One M7

Heroes get experience for everything - demolition of buildings, murders, the main thing is to destroy at least 1 light from 3. The experience is divided equally among all the heroes. And if the hero dies, then he gains experience, as he did not die, but ended the battle with everyone. If you send one hero, then he will get all the experience.
And those who have five legends for 95% donatili in the game.

Posted on 09/27/2013, 20:01:

And only 5% are wild lucky ones :-)

--------------------
Everything that has a beginning has an end ...
Elektrik_66
Message#43
30.09.13, 17:32
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

When trying to watch the battle (when I was attacked) the message "the entry is invalid" pops up, what is it?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64 [MIUI 8] + Mi Band 2
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4 CM]
Aversia
Message#44
02.10.13, 09:39
Local
[Offline]

Date: 08/15/12

Today I apnul 9 level tower and would like to hear advice on your personal issue which one is the best of them I will be grateful for the advice
1.Magicheskaya
2.Pushchechnaya
3 rifle
Black-12009
Message#45
02.10.13, 18:53
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 13.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I heard that there is an emulation of activity, tell me how to do it, put it on the phone or on a computer. Thank you.
DobtyCot
Message#46
02.10.13, 19:37
Nubasina
[Offline]

Date: 05.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935

Black-12009,
But why?) I did on the computer vpritsnipe when the store went. Through bluestacks opened the game and through the autoclicker did it so that he typed with a mouse there every 40 seconds the norms did not fly out) you can ask in vpritsnipe on the points so that the resisters were collected automatically, let them click one by one in the right places and collects as a pop-up .. but this is insanity in my opinion: D although on the Russian server I feel without it soon there will be no way.
Z_S_W
Message#47
04.10.13, 10:30
Local
[Offline]

Date: 26.12.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530

I have an offer for all players. Make at least two or three accounts superfluous and pump the gold and mine stores and you can abandon these accounts. But it will be something to rob :-) Although I understand, this is equal to a half-measure. Because rivals fall out corresponding to your level of pumping ... I have with a force of 800-1000, almost every second was with gold more than 50 000, and after 2000 forces already need to look for such ... I periodically second account with a force of 4000 poddergivayu, so for Maintenance of strength, but do not want to develop anymore, because There are no legends ... But I give it to rob. I do not swoop gold into the fence ...

Post has been editedZ_S_W - 04.10.13, 10:35
Hippl
Message#48
04.10.13, 18:29
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 11.10.12

Who knows whether the percentage of passage of the dungeons affects whether they give crystals for their passage or do not give. For example, if you pass by 50% (victory) or 100% - will there be a difference?
By subjective sensation, passing 100% increases the probability, but is it so, xs
Cheburbrn
Message#49
04.10.13, 19:28
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03/17/13

Who knows whether the percentage of passage of the dungeons affects whether they give crystals for their passage or do not give. For example, if you pass 50% (victory) or 100% - will there be a difference? According to the subjective feeling, passing 100% increases the probability, but is it so, x3

I'm right now at the druid trying to creep the cave, halimy random, always pass by 100%, it does not matter from 5 happens 0 drops out, 5/5 nirazu nebylo, I think there 10-20% rand is either zero or not ...
Hippl
Message#50
04.10.13, 19:40
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 11.10.12

I'm checking now, the sample is still small (30 caves per 100% and 20 caves 50-55%), but approximately:
When passing on 100% - 30% drop of crystals
When passing on 50% - 20% drop of crystals
Aversia
Message#51
04.10.13, 22:41
Local
[Offline]

Date: 08/15/12

On ruof I from caves a day from 50-100 crystals a day I use exceptionally the first cave with skulls from which 3 crystals can be obtained ... attacking the army with a fig with oil I attack purely characters each race of 3 crystals and so I have already accumulated 450 crystals ... I use 3 angels 1 hangman and 1 healer)) why an angel? Yes because xp is poured into the races and full

Post has been editedAversia - 04.10.13, 22:43
Vadson2000
Message#52
08.10.13, 14:45
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 04.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

And for the stars in general really sweep epic heroes? A few weeks in 2 versions of merge all the stars and crystals stupidly into the heroes, there is no profit.
Cheburbrn
Message#53
08.10.13, 16:20
Local
[Offline]

Vadson2000 @ 08.10.2013, 18:45*
And for the stars in general really sweep epic heroes?

Blue is real, violet is not!
JJZ
Message#54
09.10.13, 18:29
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 30.04.10
LG L Fino

Guys got 3 heroes neither how I can not start it in operation I try to put it on the base the hero is gray and I can not choose it
Cheburbrn
Message#55
09.10.13, 18:41
Local
[Offline]

JJZ 09.10.2013, 22:29*
Guys got 3 heroes neither how I can not start it in operation I try to put it on the base the hero is gray and I can not choose it

Variants of the answer:
1. in one base of the hero must be 1 hero!
2. You can not put 2 identical heroes active
3. Slugs not heroes can not be made active - it's food
4. Do you really mean the base of the hero? Not an altar?

And what are your heroes in all? List.
Falafel
Message#56
09.10.13, 23:29
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 07/16/13
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

The course of the young fighter: superman: - shortly about the game

What exactly is the Battle of the Locks?
The game is based on the artificial creation of difficulties in the game process, the overcoming of which must be perceived by the players as a goal and, if possible, to draw money from them. Actually, we have the usual zamanuha. Here shcha still the boy prochayus, and then it will be cool! But when you are pumping, building up, prograzhivaesh, etc., nothing changes. Your level has grown, your opponents have grown, your needs have grown, i.е. There is inflation, in fact everything has even become a little worse ...

At most of the noobs, a smart cowshed with neat carrot beds becomes a grave due to incorrect development and false ideas about the game. In this game, developers made a bet on HEROES, not mercenaries and beautiful carrot beds. Without reading guides and forums, it is impossible to achieve any results in this game. Even large investments (the history remembers more than 600 thousand and even dolma people invested) absolutely do not guarantee any result to "unreaders" and indeed to no one at all. The process of finding heroes is connected with a random one. Great Taiwanese randomly shaved in every bit of this game. In fact, this game could easily be banned as a gambling or as a roulette option. If, in this game, the conditions for the acquisition of heroes for everyone would be the same, people would immediately understand the misery of Kastle Klesh.

There are the following game modes - arena, 2 types of dungeons, caravan robbery - raids on other players, 2 types of waves, the court of heroes, a new underground world, battle for a torch, battle with bosses and etc. ...

Looting caravans
At the outset, the robbery of caravans brings fucking benefit - your opponents abandoned accounts, can not protect themselves, they bring experience and easy money. Then the effectiveness of this method of pumping and enrichment is gradually reduced. Why? Because with growth, as it was already said, the potential enemy also grows stronger. Victories are less frequent, less exhaust. Therefore, it is necessary in time to slow down the chaotic development of the barn, reduce the frequency of caravan robberies to the required minimum, providing you with a daily reward, a quest and only the necessary resources. Improve only the most necessary - the heroes and support for them. Heroes are the main striking force. By the way, the game has such a "balanced" parameter - power. The more in it from leveling the levels and skills of your heroes, the stronger you are. The greater the contribution to it from your beautiful barracks and mines, the faster you will all become numb and quit the game. Attacking magic is useless. Supportive magic - healing, invulnerability and increased attack are useful. Decide on the design of the database - find a trusted database from the list and FULLY = 1 0 0% accuracy to transfer it to yourself. It's time to tackle the HBM-Waves. Look for the appropriate guide.
About heroes
There is an appropriate guide, see it. But as parting words, please note.All. Heroes. Different. How. By. Roles. So. I. Po. Quality. There are good, there are bad,There are your. On the abandoned bases you can find heroes of level 5 or level 8 ... Sometimes 12. There is clearly a human thought: 12 this is a lot! Patsanchiki, Ida pukany folders tear! Do not even dream of "bending" the world with a paladin, an executioner and a 12 level frost. Even level 13. The steepness of the heroes is not counted in units of levels. It is estimated in tens, if not hundreds. The hero of the pumpkin level 140 with the skill 7 of 9 is a stormy joy or as it is called there - a good hero. Sincerely I wish you to get it as soon as possible. Does not work? Sincerely I wish to you to fasten with Kastle Klesh.
About Donate
I believe that a person is simply obliged once to zadonat in any game, especially here. Only by personal experience can you understand what nonsense you have done. This can not be explained otherwise. Take a notebook sheet, draw it into 2 parts sum and result, expectations and real names. Fill out. Conjure. So usually they get older. May power abide with you.
Defense and attack tactics
In the current versionDefense from players- all sorts of towers, walls, etc., are practically useless and harmful to you personally. On any your wall with a fashionable tower, a stronger opponent will come to the brute force. Successful raid / more than 50% / on your barn gives you the opportunity to get a shield. The more successful the raid, the longer the shield is given out. Try to stay under the shield constantly. Shield - the best defender, once in 100500 steeper than any of your mines, heroes and towers combined. Let in your absence the base be as easily accessible as a walking girl from the curb. Let almost any disabled person guarantee you 100%. You will not protect yourself from anyone warm-blooded with intelligence. It's impossible. Repeat? You will not protect yourself from anyone warm-blooded with intelligence. It's impossible. Maybe one more time? When I meet in the raids bunches of human Mannerheimer's or masquerading thoughts, I start to think that a person has something against me personally. In raids I go only when necessary. As soon as it becomes clear that a person for some reason DOES NOT WANT to receive a 100% shield for 10 hours, I quit the battle. On the mechanics of the game, I alone would have dragged less of his precious coffers than a dozen shorts that did not put a shield or put them on short notice. If a person does not know, it's his problem.

With the development of intelligence, such an attack tactic emerges. To pump to the limit the magic of healing and just open the magic of invulnerability. To attack the enemy, to find in the enemy's base a point of refraction, in which the greatest number of defenses of the follower of the Maginot are concentrated. Next to this point put a "bubble" - the magic of invulnerability, consistently release into it all of their heroes. After 20 seconds the enemy will be broken, in a minute guaranteed to finish off. If necessary, use the magic of healing on heroes. Thus, your attack will cost you 16 thousand gold, which is very self-supporting. Try to continue to measure the cost of overcoming the defense with a potential profit.

Do you still want to be clowns with griffins? Okay, I'm watching the repeats carefully. Sometimes I even regret that you can not keep especially stupid people. Comedy club or kvn rest. More, MORE Gryphons !!!

Wasteless tactics consist in the contactless destruction of the base. * // Here is uncle Napoleon on arrival in Russia all waited for some kind of general battle. That here he is all such a cool schA kaaak attack and kaaak wins ... And uncle Kutuzov he twisted the figure and drove like a horse in a circle. / To do this, heroes such as the god of rum, death, Santa Claus + druid. You plant one of them with the support of the druid as far as possible from the center of the base on some outskirts ... Wait until the enemy base ceases to exist. In this case, the more heroes will be involved on your part, the worse. The more heroes there are, the less part of the damage will come from their skills, and the greater the damage from the hand. You just need to keep within 3 minutes. Ideal option - Santa Claus and druid.

Defense in the current version is intended / may be useful only for protection against NPC - waves and court heroes.
Dungeons
At the initial stage of the game almost useless. Bring a little, take a lot. It makes sense to first go through only the necessary for the upgrade heroes in the dungeon. For the development of heroes use the waves - HBM. Only very advanced dungeons can benefit you.
Arena
She walked and went to a standstill. Why did he come? Because a lot of rocking. Here, as in other parts of the game, the principle of "dog in the manger" works to your detriment.

Places in the arena do not give anything and do not change even in the long term. The daily difference between 70 stars per hour or 80 microboscopic. Do you think you will be allowed to enter the hundred? Yes? Contact your doctor.

Stars are extracted in a completely different way! It can be said that a high place in the arena only hinders this process. Theoretically, you should be in the segment of the arena in which each exit to it brings defeat to the enemy. To be in this segment, you must significantly weaken the defense.

Without defeats, there are no victories. One victory in the arena brings 40 stars, that's what you rely on. For 5 victories will give 200, and this is all more than for the unsuccessful assault of the turn of 80 s / h (or what are your heroes there). The larger and older the server, the more garbage you will have to meet on a long and useless path upstairs. Therefore, here on the defense must be scored. It should protect ONLY from complete noobs and no one else. This guarantees you a lot of sudden and amazing victories.

However, the meaning of the arena for many patches was completely lost. As a way to earn stars, the arena is insignificant. The court of heroes, expeditions and bosses are modern realities of earning stars. As a gaming attraction, she promotes the superiority of heresies with remakes and wild donata. There is an apprentice for earning 1 lyama of stars, but it's unlikely that the usual shkololo will spend so long in the game. The best thing for which the arena is good is to receive a daily reward for PARTICIPATION in 10 fights. Otherwise, it's better to kill it at all.

Post has been editedxxxPWNZxxx - 16.04.15, 08:21
Reason for edit: Added in the cap

--------------------
Hello! I come from Bobruisk. I am a guru, in your opinion it will be a "teacher". I'll tell you right now about the meaning of life.
After all, I, in kind, are a professional, not an amateur ...
Jackel
Message#57
18.10.13, 16:26
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 19.10.11
HTC Incredible S

Tell me if you get the experience of 3 heroes, and one does not have truncation, for example. Not implemented a transition from 20/40 then the experience will be divided between 2 me heroes?
Z_S_W
Message#58
18.10.13, 16:52
Local
[Offline]

Date: 26.12.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530

No. Between three.
Anabius
Message#59
03.11.13, 14:01
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 21.02.09
RoverPC N7

Yunyz @ 08/29/2013, 16:06*
I do not understand where to get the fire, I have it 12, and 50 to raise the level of the hero.

Fire is extracted for the passage of dungeons.
Elektrik_66
Message#60
08.11.13, 08:52
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

In the game in general, "ceiling" exists? That is, some maximum level of buildings, heroes?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64 [MIUI 8] + Mi Band 2
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4 CM]
Vettall95
Message#61
08.11.13, 09:34
User
[Offline]

Date: 05/03/13

Rafik69 @ 08.11.2013, 8:30*
And how to pump the second ability of the hero, no one knows?

Only randomly update for 300 gems, i.e. It is not known what skill and what level will be.

Posted on 11/08/2013, 09:34 AM:

Elektrik_66 @ 08.11.2013, 8:52*
In the game in general, "ceiling" exists? That is, some maximum level of buildings, heroes?

There are as far as I know, the buildings are 20LV (where I heard that some 18) and the heroes of 180LVL

1345 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionIt is: 07/06/17, 21:32