X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

1345 pagesV<123456>
>Castle Clash [Online]| | | [Strategy] Clash of Clans strategy
Jenzz
Message#1
27.08.13, 12:34
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 27.03.09
Google Pixel XL

Battle of Castles - Castle Clash: New Era
Version: 1.2.61
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.05.2017

Posted image
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Strategy in the style of Clash of Clans.

Description
Included in the top 10 most popular games in the US, Russia and many others!
# 1 Strategy on Android!
Build and fight to gain fame in the "Battle of Castles"! Give in to the heat in the most exciting combat strategy game! Hire legions of mighty Heroes to become the greatest warlord in the world. Being a wonderful combination of fast-evolving strategy and battle, "Battle of the Castles" is a game of epic proportions! Create an army of Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Robots and many others. Your empire will be just as powerful as your imagination!
The game is available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and many other languages.
Game functions:
✔ Build and upgrade your impregnable fortress!
✔ Create a perfect army of dozens of unmanaged units!
✔ Exciting, realistic and fast-paced battles!
✔ Aim your Heroes on the Arena against other players!
✔ Create a Guild and bring it to fame in the battles between guilds!
✔ Join other players and win in the group dungeons!
✔ Cast the spell by touching the screen!
✔ Free-to-play fantastic strategy.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.

GamePlay Trailer

Google Play: Https: //play.google.co...com.igg.castleclash_en

Features:Online
Russian interface:

Download:
Version: 1.2.61 + cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post -SoilioS- # 61455300)
Updates for RU / ENG / TW servers + Cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post xxxPWNZxxx # 52069216)

Using a modification of the game is at your own risk. Complaints associated with the performance of the game after the application of the modifications will not be considered.

F.A.Q on the game
useful
History
Upgrade to version 1.2.39
New in update:
- New Hero - Tamer
Ability: Shocking Roar
Description Skills:
Deals damage equal to X% of Attack to nearby enemies. Increases target damage taken by X% for X seconds, Grizzlies takes X% less damage. The Tamer always takes the Grizzlies into battle. CD: X seconds.
The Grizzly skill allows the Tamer to receive X% less damage and increases its Critical Hit chance for X sec. Grizzly has a Level 8 Strike. CD: X seconds.
- Added a reference book of heroes
- Added new quests!
- Added description of Guild Bosses
- Added a button to switch between all the Towers
- Added a button to switch between all Heroes Bases.
- Added portraits of Heroes in Command Dungeons.
Improvements:
- Optimized the interface of the Heroes and Expedition Altars
- Optimized download speed of the Forgotten Battle
- Now in the Heroes' Tests Heroes Cards fall as a reward, not heroes
- Added new awards for purchases
- Locks can now be stored in the cloud (remotely, on the server)
- Changed some of the artifacts in the game.

Why did they delete my important post?
  • With your message, you ignored the existing style of communication of users in the topic.
  • You have not carefully readMaking posts
  • The answer (s) to your question (s) lie on the surface - in the cap threads (for tags and / or under spoilers)
  • Before asking the question (s) you are too lazy to use the search by topic
  • Your post has nothing to do with the topic of discussion
  • Your post does not carry any meaning or is a: Spam, flooding, insulting, it contains a hidden or explicit mat, incitement holivara \ conflict, etc., which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a duplicate of the previous of your post, which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a response to the user's position, which does not bother to read the FAQ / cap, before asking a question
  • Your posts are correspondence with a particular user. For this purpose there QMS
  • Your post has been deleted or moved toCastle Clash Club - Battle of the Castles, As you inattentively got acquainted with this post:Castle Clash [Online] (Post dem0na # 37039771)
  • Your post is a "diary of achievements", where the roll of heroes is discussed, which skill to whom to put and "whom to swing in the first place". These kinds of questions you can ask only in the Club of players.
  • Your post contains a discussion of guilds (entry, set, etc.), everything concerning guilds is discussed inBattle of castles, Guilds and all that is connected with them
  • Your post has been deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)
If you think your post deleted unfairly, write about this topic curator or the section moderator.

Before asking a question, please read the "header" and use the button Posted image

Instead of words"Thank you!"usePosted image. If you have less than 15 positions - click on the buttonPosted imageUnder the message where you were helped, and write a thank you
Help to make a branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPosted image Posted imagefor issuing assessment reports.
Cons: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules. Plus: useful positions, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to have a branch in the clean and tidy.

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 16.05.17, 11:42
Reason for editing: 1.2.61
Ne4e
Message#22
18.09.13, 08:42
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 21.05.10

Good day!
Tightened the toy, join the community)
I can not understand the situation with the strengthening of the hero for slime and prey. There is a base hero with the ability + 100% to damage + stun for 1 sec. I pumped 1500 points, became a skill level 2, but still + 100% to damage + stun for 1 sec. What's wrong? Explain, please, who knows.
coo11er
Message#23
18.09.13, 16:42
Local
[Online]

Date: 05.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Http://en-cc.igg.com/shop.php
Here are alternative methods of payment, asked in technical support.
Does anyone know how to start a new game?

Post has been editedcoo11er - 18.09.13, 17:11
Fidel Fuero
Message#24
18.09.13, 19:13
Local
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 09/10/13

Does anyone know how to start a new game?

One hundred times already asked. Run on another device and bind to another account. Or simply transfer the titanium from another device.
Xakkkkerrr
Message#25
19.09.13, 12:57
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01/18/13
HTC One M7

As soon as possible to earn badges of honor (like the cap of America) who knows? And then there is a catastrophic lack of them, even when 100 per hour drips. I do not give much for wins, I often lose in the arena and only 1000 runs per day.

Post has been editedXakkkkerrr - 19.09.13, 14:53

--------------------
Everything that has a beginning has an end ...
R1v3rS
Message#26
20.09.13, 20:25
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 29.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I have been playing for about 3 weeks, the question is ripe. When you are attacked, then to the attacker all your money and mana are visible or some% of them?
Why for example I had about 200k + money and about the same amount of mana, attacking tyrit at me 50-80k?

Post has been editedR1v3rS - 20.09.13, 20:26
Metis.pnz
Message#27
20.09.13, 21:13
User
[Offline]

Date: 20.07.12
Ainol NOVO7 Fire

I came to the game to such a level that the buildings are already built from 6 days, the hero to pump from 80 level to 100 level needs 250,000 experience, an average of 250 raids .. And this is only the middle of the game. I've been a couple of times in the first place in the arena, fragments Glory gives a lot, but they are no longer needed. In order to pump heroes to level 100, you do not need to release the tablet from the hands at all. I noticed that the game starts to take a lot of time and took it down.
For those who do not know: If you want to pump a particular hero faster, release him alone to the raid with the army, the whole experience will only he.
Vettall95
Message#28
20.09.13, 22:36
User
[Offline]

Date: 05/03/13

Guys and can you get the legendary hero for badges of honor? Or just for gems and crystals?
Elektrik_66
Message#29
23.09.13, 09:39
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Last night I put this toy on, I rocked it a bit, looked in the morning - attacked me three times overnight, repulsed two attacks, once destroyed everything, but I did not see any losses, that is, all the buildings are intact, all the soldiers are in place, in the statistics of fights only Saw minor losses in gold, mana, so it should be? That is, if I could not repulse the attack, then in fact I do not lose soldiers and buildings, but only resources?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64 [MIUI 8]
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4 CM]
Stenkz
Message#30
23.09.13, 11:48
Local
[Offline]

Date: 27.08.07
Google Nexus 5

Last night I put this toy on, I rocked it a bit, looked in the morning - attacked me three times overnight, repulsed two attacks, once destroyed everything, but I did not see any losses, that is, all the buildings are intact, all the soldiers are in place, in the statistics of fights only Saw minor losses in gold, mana, so it should be? That is, if I could not repulse the attack, then in fact I do not lose soldiers and buildings, but only resources?

Only resources, everything else will be restored

--------------------
Samsung i8000 Omnia -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 -> LG g4-> Xiaomi Mi5S Plus 6/128
Hotdogich
Message#31
23.09.13, 12:13
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 09.08.11
Explay HD

Stenkz,
Only bombs are not restored either.
And of all resources, only a part is stolen.
By the way, in Russian localization, the description of the Mortuary Tower is a bit incorrect. It is as if splash across the square, and it's written like all of them in the range of action - type for all in the circle of action at the same time - but it would be imba.
By the way, the traps against the heroes - some sort of crap, they're losing quite a bit of hp. And here is another mine / bomb - the mages are good at mowing.

Post has been editedHotdogich - 23.09.13, 12:14
Chypalino
Message#32
23.09.13, 21:42
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01/19/13
Xiaomi Mi 2S

The people, I did not understand something with these lights ... I'm going through the dungeons - now I have 40+. I understand that they are not being wasted, but are only a condition for the AP of the hero?
R1v3rS
Message#33
23.09.13, 21:59
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 29.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Chypalino,
exactly
Kvostyanv
Message#34
24.09.13, 16:20
User
[Offline]

Date: 04/26/13
HTC One M7

Who can tell the thread, there is such a parameter as the attack frequency, someone has 1000, others have 1500. I have a panda with 1500 frequencies, but I did not notice something that she waves one and a half times faster with a paw, and dmg is much lower , Who-thread can comment on this
Vettall95
Message#35
24.09.13, 18:12
User
[Offline]

Date: 05/03/13

Who can tell the thread, there is such a parameter as the attack frequency, someone has 1000, others have 1500. I have a panda with 1500 frequencies, but I did not notice something that she waves one and a half times faster with a paw, and dmg is much lower , Who-thread can comment on this

1500 is not the attack frequency but a pause between impacts, i.e. The more the number the slower it beats))
Hotdogich
Message#36
24.09.13, 19:23
beginner
[Offline]

Explay HD

Who the thread figured out the time of the shield after the destruction of the castle? Then 10 hours give, then only 2 ...
Kvostyanv
Message#37
24.09.13, 19:35
User
[Offline]

Date: 04/26/13
HTC One M7

Who the thread figured out the time of the shield after the destruction of the castle? Then 10 hours give, then only 2 ...

Defeated by 50% (1 light) - 2 hours, defeated by 66% (well or so, that is 2 lights) 5 hours, 100% (3 lights) - 10 hours

Posted on 09/24/2013, 19:35:

1500 is not the attack frequency but a pause between impacts, i.e. The more the number the slower it beats))

Uuuu sadlnenko)))

Post has been editedKvostyanv - 24.09.13, 19:36
Hotdogich
Message#38
24.09.13, 19:53
beginner
[Offline]

Explay HD

Kvostyanv,
Hmm, I also noticed by the way, if I earned 2 lights and more for a fight - it is considered that you won, if 1 or less - you lost.
By the way, an amusing moment, many peaceful PEVShniki are sure that the enemy attacks the bridge on the right on the map =) And the defense is built from this =)
Elektrik_66
Message#39
25.09.13, 18:26
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

With the full separation of the city, what part of the gold and mana is lost from the loser?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64 [MIUI 8]
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4 CM]
Urist_olekma
Message#40
26.09.13, 04:01
Local
[Offline]

Date: 07/23/13
HTC One Dual Sim

Elektrik_66,
Up to 25% of gold and mana

--------------------
4PDA Tester Team Android

JZ - Better for men no
DopDopable
Message#41
27.09.13, 17:33
Local
[Offline]

Date: 30.07.12

Such a question appeared, how do heroes get experience at all? Do they get experience for demolishing buildings and killing? Or do they only get experience that is already written at the end? And I understand that he is divided in equal parts between all the characters? And by the way, if some hero dies, he also gets experience or not?

Post has been editedxxxPWNZxxx - 15.04.15, 13:12

1345 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionIt is: 07/06/17, 05:41