X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

1346 pagesV123456>
>Castle Clash [Online]| | | [Strategy] Clash of Clans strategy
Jenzz
Message#1
27.08.13, 12:34
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 27.03.09
Google Pixel XL

Battle of Castles - Castle Clash: New Era
Version: 1.2.61
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.05.2017

Posted image
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Strategy in the style of Clash of Clans.

Description
Included in the top 10 most popular games in the US, Russia and many others!
# 1 Strategy on Android!
Build and fight to gain fame in the "Battle of Castles"! Give in to the heat in the most exciting combat strategy game! Hire legions of mighty Heroes to become the greatest warlord in the world. Being a wonderful combination of fast-evolving strategy and battle, "Battle of the Castles" is a game of epic proportions! Create an army of Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Robots and many others. Your empire will be just as powerful as your imagination!
The game is available in Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and many other languages.
Game functions:
✔ Build and upgrade your impregnable fortress!
✔ Create a perfect army of dozens of unmanaged units!
✔ Exciting, realistic and fast-paced battles!
✔ Aim your Heroes on the Arena against other players!
✔ Create a Guild and bring it to fame in the battles between guilds!
✔ Join other players and win in the group dungeons!
✔ Cast the spell by touching the screen!
✔ Free-to-play fantastic strategy.
Note: This game requires an internet connection.

GamePlay Trailer

Google Play: Https: //play.google.co...com.igg.castleclash_en

Features:Online
Russian interface:

Download:
Version: 1.2.61 + cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post -SoilioS- # 61455300)
Updates for RU / ENG / TW servers + Cache Castle Clash [Online] (Post xxxPWNZxxx # 52069216)

Using a modification of the game is at your own risk. Complaints associated with the performance of the game after the application of the modifications will not be considered.

F.A.Q on the game
useful
History
Upgrade to version 1.2.39
New in update:
- New Hero - Tamer
Ability: Shocking Roar
Description Skills:
Deals damage equal to X% of Attack to nearby enemies. Increases target damage taken by X% for X seconds, Grizzlies takes X% less damage. The Tamer always takes the Grizzlies into battle. CD: X seconds.
The Grizzly skill allows the Tamer to receive X% less damage and increases its Critical Hit chance for X sec. Grizzly has a Level 8 Strike. CD: X seconds.
- Added a reference book of heroes
- Added new quests!
- Added description of Guild Bosses
- Added a button to switch between all the Towers
- Added a button to switch between all Heroes Bases.
- Added portraits of Heroes in Command Dungeons.
Improvements:
- Optimized the interface of the Heroes and Expedition Altars
- Optimized download speed of the Forgotten Battle
- Now in the Heroes' Tests Heroes Cards fall as a reward, not heroes
- Added new awards for purchases
- Locks can now be stored in the cloud (remotely, on the server)
- Changed some of the artifacts in the game.

Why did they delete my important post?
  • With your message, you ignored the existing style of communication of users in the topic.
  • You have not carefully readMaking posts
  • The answer (s) to your question (s) lie on the surface - in the cap threads (for tags and / or under spoilers)
  • Before asking the question (s) you are too lazy to use the search by topic
  • Your post has nothing to do with the topic of discussion
  • Your post does not carry any meaning or is a: Spam, flooding, insulting, it contains a hidden or explicit mat, incitement holivara \ conflict, etc., which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a duplicate of the previous of your post, which contradictsRules Forum
  • Your post is a response to the user's position, which does not bother to read the FAQ / cap, before asking a question
  • Your posts are correspondence with a particular user. For this purpose there QMS
  • Your post has been deleted or moved toCastle Clash Club - Battle of the Castles, As you inattentively got acquainted with this post:Castle Clash [Online] (Post dem0na # 37039771)
  • Your post is a "diary of achievements", where the roll of heroes is discussed, which skill to whom to put and "whom to swing in the first place". These kinds of questions you can ask only in the Club of players.
  • Your post contains a discussion of guilds (entry, set, etc.), everything concerning guilds is discussed inBattle of castles, Guilds and all that is connected with them
  • Your post has been deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)
If you think your post deleted unfairly, write about this topic curator or the section moderator.

Before asking a question, please read the "header" and use the button Posted image

Instead of words"Thank you!"usePosted image. If you have less than 15 positions - click on the buttonPosted imageUnder the message where you were helped, and write a thank you
Help to make a branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPosted image Posted imagefor issuing assessment reports.
Cons: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules. Plus: useful positions, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to have a branch in the clean and tidy.

Post has been edited-SoilioS- - 16.05.17, 11:42
Reason for editing: 1.2.61
matros4369
Message#2
09.09.13, 21:20
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 05/24/13

I need help .. I downloaded the game on the phone ... I played .. I tied it to Google ... then I downloaded it on the tablet, and there's a new game :-( .. how to continue playing on the tablet?
Eugen3105
Message#3
10.09.13, 22:40
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 27.05.11

People, but how to bind to Google? How many did not try - after the window: "confirm connection" and "linking account" gives: "Connection failed"
In this case, the mail is sort of registered (it pulls out the mail machine that is on the market)
Xakkkkerrr
Message#4
10.09.13, 22:54
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01/18/13
HTC One M7

Eugen3105, download google + from the market, tie Google plus to your Google account and only then connect the game with the account.

--------------------
Everything that has a beginning has an end ...
Stenkz
Message#5
13.09.13, 08:50
Local
[Offline]

Date: 27.08.07
Google Nexus 5

Fidel Fuero,- And how to attack the same? I thought there was a random.

When improving the hero - you need money, experience, and what is the 3-rd parameter? Type of flag or something. Where to take it?

--------------------
Samsung i8000 Omnia -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 -> LG g4-> Xiaomi Mi5S Plus 6/128
Fidel Fuero
Message#6
13.09.13, 10:52
Local
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 09/10/13

Stenkz,On the same can be attacked by the list on the button of the cup in the lower right corner. And on the list of attacks.
For example, in the Russian version of one of the tops of the vavsa enchanting idiot Donater in the game does not fumble, put protection from the field and drives in the corner. Throw troops on the edge of the field in the corner and grab. While his paladin will kill you, you can withdraw the money.

And the third parameter (lights) give for the passage of dungeons (dungeons).
Imprint
Message#7
16.09.13, 13:33
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 15.01.09

I can not put the second hero on the base! Can that not so I do?
Fidel Fuero
Message#8
16.09.13, 13:34
Local
[Offline]

Imprint,Naturally not so. Each hero has his own base.
Prim_Gaz
Message#9
16.09.13, 16:43
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 24/12/12
Gigabyte GSmart GS202

Greetings, dear :)

Ran through the forum, there is a question about the game, I'm a brake and a brake) - how to attack a particular castle? those. Choose the player and attack him? In choosing the attack, where the sword is drawn, we get a random battle and a "raid" in the dungeons. Teach ....
Thank you :)
Vettall95
Message#10
16.09.13, 16:47
User
[Offline]

Date: 05/03/13

From the bottom, to the left of the shop cup, click on it, open the rating, select the player and make a khash attack, if he has a shield or he is online then do not attack ...
Prim_Gaz
Message#11
16.09.13, 16:57
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 24/12/12
Gigabyte GSmart GS202

Ok, I saw it. There is a whole list of players. I can attack a current on those who are "green". clear. How to find a specific player if I know his name? Well, what type of search engine? Or for example in a chat someone asks to attack - how to choose it?
Alex Cross
Message#12
16.09.13, 21:31
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 05.08.12
Apple iPad Air 2

M
The topic is open, thank you for your understanding. The situation is settled. I want to warn: the repetition of such an incident in the future will lead to more severe consequences.

Post has been editedMy name is Legion - 17.09.13, 08:00
Land174
Message#13
17.09.13, 08:57
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 09/07/13
Acer Liquid Gallant Duo

Guys where to buy heroes or larvae? I have these places for the heroes (I forgot how they are called), five pieces, and I attack one of the heroes on someone else for 2-3 of them, or even see 4) help pls
Fidel Fuero
Message#14
17.09.13, 10:36
Local
[Offline]

Alterek,To buy, in the altar of heroes. Slugs (larvae) drop out into a jumble with heroes randomly.
coo11er
Message#15
17.09.13, 12:58
Local
[Online]

Date: 05.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Are there other ways to buy crystals other than the play market? They say on the official website to watch, but at least kill, I do not see where.
2k7demon
Message#16
17.09.13, 13:49
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 15.05.12
Huawei Ascend Mate

Does anyone know how to play on the same account from different devices,
Played with a tablet pegged to google account, how to go say from the phone to the same account
Re-binding from the phone to the same account does not work ..
Android`
Message#17
17.09.13, 14:55
Local
[Offline]

Date: 06/10/13
Apple iPhone 5S

Is the town hall important for the attack? Or it can be freely set outside? Just many protect many do not
R1v3rS
Message#18
17.09.13, 14:56
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 29.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Android`,
When attacking, defense is important, and your building can not defend itself)
The arrangement of each

Post has been editedR1v3rS - 17.09.13, 14:57
Dimaximum
Message#19
17.09.13, 17:02
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 13.01.12

People, help: there are 2 devices, you need to transfer the data from the 1st to the other, taking into account that on 1m of them there is no root. How to do it???
Fidel Fuero
Message#20
17.09.13, 17:05
Local
[Offline]

Dimaximum,So do not nerazit data. It is necessary odnigugl count on both devaysah and indicate it in the game.
Dimaximum
Message#21
17.09.13, 18:15
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 13.01.12

Here's what I found:
If you want to add another account or play from different devices, follow the instructions:
First you need to make sure the latest version of the game is installed in you?
Step-by-step instruction:
1. On the old device, you must link your account to a Google account.
Phone settings - Accounts - Add account - Add Google account - Login to game - Settings - Link account - Select Googlr account - Confirm - Activate - Settings - Link account - Select Google account again - Login to the game.

2. On the new device, you first need to bind the existing account.
Phone settings - Accounts - Add account - Add 2 or more accounts (including the account used on the old phone) - Login to the game - Settings - Link account - Select Google account (different from the first) - Confirm - Authorize - Settings - Link account - Select (just tied) account - Settings - Change account - Select the account that was used on the old device.

HELPED!

1346 pagesV123456>

mobile versionNow is: 11 hours.