X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
11 pagesV<123456>
>Turn your Android-device into a full-fledged portable gaming console| | | [How-to] Sixaxis + Android + Gameklip
a-jey-silver
Message#1
09.05.13, 23:18
DroidPad
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 15.07.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

How to buy a gamepad for Android?

Turn your Android-device into a full-fledged portable gaming console

Sixaxis + Android + Gameklip
Posted image

introduction

(In this article you can find some information that is familiar to you, but I hope that for someone it will be useful).

All of us with you are witnessing the rapid growth of mobile device performance, and as a result, the emergence of all new cool mobile games, the graphics of which are close to the graphics of PC games. The sphere of mobile games is gradually winning over its audience of users. But there are mobile devices have one unpleasant feature - on the touch screen it is not always convenient to play serious games. Some people are scared off. Fans of PC games simply do not represent the game process without their favorite keyboard and mouse, and fans of consoles - without a gamepad.

The industry of mobile games does not stand still. Together with her, projects are developing that make the game as convenient as possible. Just the appearance of Nvidia Shield and many other (especially Chinese) portable game consoles on Android says a lot: it's more convenient to play on a physical gamepad than on a touch screen - a fact!

But, one of the most convenient gamepads by right can be considered a gamepad from Sony Playstation - Sixaxis.
Sixaxis
Posted image

Since the very first Sony PS1, the gamepad has not changed much in appearance. Indeed, it is convenient. And for our joy, it perfectly connects to most modern Android devices and allows you to play with the convenience of the console! But we are great lovers of portability. Agree, it is inconvenient to put a phone or tablet on a table on a stand and play it with a gamepad - this concept does not fit into the concept of mobility and portability. For this, there is a console and a TV. But, thanks to people who embody in reality, seemingly simple, but very convenient things. A man named Ryan French came up with this kind of thing. Name it Gameklip.

You could have heard of her before. The goal for Gameklip is to unite your smartphone or even a 7 "tablet with a gamepad from Sony. It turns out, roughly speaking, a kind of portable game console that you can take with you anywhere - on a trip, to a university, to work, etc.
Sixaxis + Gameklip + Android
Posted image

So, from the lengthy introduction, let's move on to the review. Let's talk about connecting the gamepad to the device and other interesting moments, and also try to make Gameklip yourself at home.

1. Types of Gameklips.

All possible types of Gameklips can be found onofficial website. At the moment there are only two of them:
Special Gameklip for Samsung Galaxy SIII
Gameklip for Samsung Galaxy SIII
Posted image

Universal Gameklip
Universal Gameklip
Posted image

Two cables are supplied with each Gameklip: a Micro-USB - Mini-USB cable for connecting the gamepad to the device and a short USB cable - Mini-USB for charging the gamepad, as well as a small instruction.

With Gameklip'om for Samsung Galaxy SIII, everything is extremely clear - the design is made for convenient placement in it of the corresponding device from Samsung. A bit more interesting is the situation with the universal Gameklip. This Gameklip keeps the device through a soft rubber cover to which it is attached with an ordinary double-sided adhesive tape (complete with an alcoholic napkin for the degreasing of the surface of the cover before gluing). Thus, you definitely need to buy a universal case for the Gameklip'u case for the phone. It is desirable that it was rubber - for easy installation and removal of your device. Covers for some devices (Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, S3 Mini, Note, Note2, Galaxy S2, Xperia S, Xperia Arc HD, Xperia Nozomi) are sold on the site. Covers for other devices can be tried to search on the websites of online stores, for example Aliexpress or try to find in stores in your city.

Fastening by means of double-sided scotch is very convenient - if you want to change your device, you can just tear off the old scotch, buy a cover to a new device, buy a double-sided adhesive tape and paste again.

2. Connecting the gamepad to the device with a Micro-USB cable - Mini-USB (root is not needed).

As a gamepad, you can use both simple Sixaxis and Sixaxis Dualshock 3, but the vibration function has not been implemented yet (and it is not known whether it will ever happen). To connect the gamepad via a cable, your device must have an OTG function. Perfectly connects Nexus 7 or, for example, Galaxy SIII. But Nexus 4 can not be connected in this way. But do not worry - this problem is solved by connecting the gamepad via Bluetooth.

3. Connect the gamepad to the device via Bluetooth (need root).

To do this, we need the Sixaxis Controller program (w3bsit3-dns.com, Google Play) (I use this program, as, in my opinion, the most convenient, but there are alternatives). Initially, you need to check the compatibility of your device with the gamepad. This will help us with a free programSixaxis Compatibility Checker. To test the compatibility, you first need to drive the Bluetooth address of your device into the Bluetooth gamepad. This is quite simple: open the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker and click Start (the program will ask for root privileges) - a window with a brief instruction and a Bluetooth MAC address will pop up.
Sixaxis Compatibility Checker
Posted image

Also, the MAC address can be seen at the very bottom of the program window. Download and install the programSixaxisPairTool, Connect the gamepad to the computer with a Mini-USB cable and open SixaxisPairTool (to avoid problems it is advisable to open it on behalf of the administrator). The drivers must be installed, and the PLAYSTATION®3 Controller will appear in the device manager:
device Manager
Posted image

Type your MAC address in the program and click Update. Everything, now the gamepad and your Android will recognize each other.

Another way to write the MAC address to the gamepad (only suitable for devices with OTG function): simply connect the gamepad to the device with a cable and in the Sixaxis Controller program press the "Pair Controller" button.

The list of tested devices is inRelatedThe Sixaxis Controller program at w3bsit3-dns.com.

So, you have a gamepad, you checked compatibility with your device - everything is fine. How now to connect the gamepad and start playing?

1) Install the Sixaxis Controller (I advise you to buy it in the market - it's worth your money). The program prompts you to enter the "Language and Input" settings. Agree and tick the box "Sixaxis Controller" (a warning will pop up - click OK).
2) Return to the program and click Start. The program will require superuser rights and go into the controller search mode.
Sixaxis Controller
Posted image

3) Press the central button on your gamepad (turn on the gamepad).
4) If the connection is successful, the LED indicating the controller number lights up on the gamepad, and Sixaxis Controller notifies you of the connection of the client and displays the status of its battery.
Sixaxis Controller
Posted image

If the program writes Connection Failed - your device is not supported.
5) Important!Go to the settings of Sixaxis Controller. In the settings, select Gamepad Settings, and in them tick the Enable Gamepad. This will allow the software-emulators of game consoles and some games to know that you will play through the gamepad.
6) Proceed to the game :)
7) After you have finished playing, do not forget to press Stop in the program (this will stop the connection between the gamepad and the device and turn off the gamepad).

If you want the joystick to be connected again to the console, it will be enough to connect it with a cord to the PS3 and turn on the console first, then the gamepad, they will grasp themselves.

For games I use the original gamepad CECHZC2E.

4. Games with native (original - from the developer) support.

There are almost no problems with them. You connect the gamepad, open the game and play. Consider the example of GTA Vice City and Shadowgun Deadzone.

GTA Vice City:
GTA Vice City
Posted image

The simplest option. Plug the gamepad, go into the game and you can see that the on-screen buttons are hidden. The game process does not interfere. Office convenient. All buttons are pre-configured by the developer.

Shadowgun Deadzone:
Despite the fact that the game has native support for the gamepad, it first needs to adjust the control buttons as you like. In the current version of the game, you can do this in the main menu. Previously, the button setup menu was only opened when entering the game mode.
Shadowgun Deadzone
Posted image

Posted image

5. Game console emulators.

With them, too, everything is quite simple. Consider the example of the emulator Densy (Nes) - "Nesoid"And the Sega Mega Drive2 emulator -"MD.Emu". I recommend these emulators. Perhaps in the future I will tell you about the impressions of the game on the PS1 emulator (I have not played PS1 yet, but it's possible to play PS1 on our portable console even better than on the PSP - after all, in the PSP there are only two, and in the gamepad everything 4 (R1, R2, L1, L2), and Sixaxis itself originates from the very same gamepad for PS1, so our console in this matter is beyond competition.

Nesoid
Nesoid
Posted image

Nesoid also independently determines the presence of a connected gamepad. Customize the taste in the settings of the program aspect ratio, screen orientation, zoom mode and more. But most importantly - do not forget to tick the "Advanced" - "Use joystick" menu, and in the "Management" menu assign each button to the corresponding gamepad button. In addition, do not forget to remove the "Virtual Keyboard" checkbox in the same menu to hide the on-screen buttons. Also I assign a fast save to pressing the right stick and a quick load on pressing the left stick.

MD.Emu
MD.Emu
Posted image

This program also understands the presence of a connected gamepad. Customize the display options to suit your taste:
Display Options
Posted image

Turn off the onscreen buttons and adjust the gamepad keys:
Keys
Posted image

6. Games without native support.

It's a little more complicated. By connecting the gamepad in one way or another, you can not control the game process with the help of the gamepad. But from this there is a way out - a little patience and effort.

1) For those who use a Bluetooth connection.
It is necessary to create a profile for a specific game in the Sixaxis Controller program. Consider creating a profile using the example of the game Six Guns:
instructions
1. Open the game and take a screenshot:
Posted image

2. Close the game, open Sixaxis Controller, go to Settings, then "Touch Emulation", then "Edit Touch Profiles". The following window will appear:
Posted image

3. Tap twice on the screen and select Change Background. Upload a screenshot of the game. It will look like this:
Posted image

4. Again, tap on the screen twice and select "Edit Background". Turn the picture and stretch the buttons as needed.
5. Tap twice and select "Add Button". Add the necessary buttons as you need. Here it is necessary to add that in the game Six Guns, for example, a review around the character is implemented with a swipe across the screen. In order to implement the emulation of such a svayp, you need to tap the analog stick button twice (in this case it's the right stick), select "Button Properties" and tick the "Relative Touch". In some other games, you need to put the Wrap Mode daw. In general, sometimes you will have to experiment with the settings. There, in the settings of the stick, you can include inversion of the axes, as well as change other settings. As for the usual buttons - in their settings you can set emulation of the Svayp on the ekranu, the distance of the Svaypa and its direction. This function is useful, for example in games of the N.O.V.A series. To switch weapons.
In addition, it should be said that sometimes the buttons need to be placed slightly away from the button on the screen - this especially applies to the right side of the screen (morehere).
Posted image

6. After you have configured the buttons, tap twice and click "Save Profile". Give the profile a name.
7. Now go to the main Sixaxis Controller interface and select your profile:
Posted image
Posted image

Also recommend to shoot the daw "Enable Gamepad" in the settings of Sixaxis Controller. This will avoid crashes in the program in the mode of emulation of taps. However, I do not take off - there are no problems.
8. Start the game :) If you do not like something, you can go into the program and edit the settings. For them to take effect, you need to save the profile.

2) For those who use the connection via cable.

Here the setting is slightly less convenient (due to the fact that there are no profiles), but everything is also easy. Consider the setting for the example of the same Six Guns:
instructions
1. We need 2 programs (USB / BT Joystick Center and Joy2Touch Server). Download can behere. At the time of writing, I used the 7th version of the USB / BT Joystick Center and the 4th Joy2Touch Server (downloaded fromitPost - thank you posted).

The program USB / BT Joystick Center is paid, and the hacked version allows to run only once. On the second run, it checks the license and offers to buy. As I did not try to defeat the program Lucky Patcher, I did not succeed. You'll have to deal with the license yourself.

In general, install first USB / BT Joystick Center (I recommend to buy onPlay Market. The license (or its bypass) is necessary, if you do not want to reinstall the program before each use), then Joy2Touch Server.

2. Open the USB / BT Joystick Center. In the upper left corner we see the IME switch. Push it and put a tick "USBJoyIME" in the language and input settings. We return to the program. Press the IME switch again and select USBJoyIME.

3. In the upper right corner there is a "HELP" button, and to the left of the "J> T" switch. We press it, we grant root privileges - the message "Joy2Touch Server Started" should appear.

4. Connect our PS3 gamepad cable to the device and press "Search". The device is - DO NOT check "Use the default for this USB device", click OK. At this point the program window should look like this:
Posted image

5. Press the central power button on the gamepad, then the PS3 USB Controller (1) button in the program. Now press the TOUCH Edit-M button, and on the gamepad, press SELECT. TOUCH Edit-M should flash yellow and turn red. :
Posted image

6. Exit the program with the back button.

7. Open the game (I open Six Guns). Press the SELECT button and see:
Posted image

8. Now the most interesting is that we need to assign buttons. Assign the left stick: take the left stick up and hold it in this position. At this time (as long as you hold the stick), lead (just lead, and not just press - although you can press for a long time, but I prefer to lead with a small radius) on the screen in the place where the run is about. This area will appear (you can increase it by raising the stick up and decreasing it, lowering it downwards):
Posted image

It's strange, but this area on the screen appears slightly higher and to the left than the place where I leaned my finger. But physically it is in the right place - so do not pay attention. I hope you are not confused. Understand yourself when you set up.

Now adjust the right stick. As I wrote above - the review around the character in this game is implemented by svaypami, so we need the appropriate mode. We put the stick approximately to the middle in the way described above. Let's release the stick. Again, raise and move your finger with a small radius. The stick switches to SLIDE mode - what we need. Stick up - speed up the svaypa; Stick down - decreases (under the stick there is a speed counter):
Posted image

The most difficult thing is behind.

Customize the rest of the buttons, not paying attention to the fact that they are placed in the wrong place. In the end, we get something like this:
Posted image

Press SELECT and play! If you do not like something - we edit it.

9. After the game, press IME and select the usual input method, and also stop the server with the "J> T" switch.

7. We continue to improve the usability of the game - we hide virtual buttons.

The so-called trend of the present time, dictated by the devices of the Nexus line - virtual control buttons, which are located at the bottom of the display and select several dozen useful pixels. After opening the game, these buttons remain on the display and somewhat interfere with the game process. In some custom firmware there is a function of hiding these buttons from the display. But in the stock firmware this function, as a rule, does not. The solution to this problem is the GMD Gesture Control (Google Play, w3bsit3-dns.com). Of course, Root is needed to use it. Install the program and leave the gesture on to hide the status bar:
GMD Gesture Control
Posted image

In fact, the regular way of hiding the buttons is not very convenient - I create my gesture (I can turn it off) with these settings:
Posted image

The buttons are hovered over the upper third of the screen to the left.
Video instruction(Hiding the on-screen buttons Android (GMD Gesture Control) HD).

Do not forget to hide the status bar before the game starts.

8. Using one gamepad with several android-devices.

This situation has developed in my case: the gamepad is one, and the devices are two - nexus 4 and nexus 7. Everything would be fine, but I like to connect the gamepad via Bluetooth. And since the Bluetooth MAC-address of the devices is different, then the gamepad must be adjusted each time to a new MAC-address. Agree, not too convenient. Fortunately, nexus 7 supports OTG and it can be played with a cable, and in the gamepad to keep the MAC address of nexus 4.

But there is an even more interesting way: before Nexus 4 I had a phone Lenovo K860 (Android 4.0.4), and there was also a nexus 7. So, after digging through the system folders Lenovo, I found a file that is responsible for the MAC address and just Drove into it the MAC address of Nexus 7. Dualshock 3 perfectly saw both Lenovo and Nexus 7. To my great regret, the file responsible for the MAC address in Nexus 4 I could not find and will be grateful if someone tells me, Where he lies. Therefore, you will have to cope with the cable in the case of Nexus 7.

instructionsOn the use of a gamepad with two android devices fromvelya(Not applicable for all devices and firmware).

9. Unpleasant moments.

I was very happy when I got the long-awaited Gameklips. First of all, I glued Gameklip to the cover of the nexus 4, installed it on the gamepad and inserted the phone. Taking the whole design in hand, you quite strongly feel the solidity of the phone with the case. The main weight is above, above the hands, and not in the hands. This problem, of course, is deprived of specialized consoles, but there's nothing to be done. Is it critical? Yes, I would say that it is not critical. After the very first 15 minutes of the game completely immersed in the gameplay, and the hands get used to the weight.

Another thing - the design easily tilts when lying on the table, if you touch the phone, but this is nitpicking.

Unfortunately, at the moment I have not received the case for Nexus 7 yet and I can not estimate the weight of this design. Be sure to unsubscribe when the cover comes.The cover came. You get used to weight instantly. At first, of course, it was hard, but now even after a long non-game period, the construction is not heavy. Conclusion - the problem with weight a little worries only at the stage of habituation, in the future, just do not notice.

10. The cost of Gameklip.

Also one of the unpleasant moments is that Gameklip is produced in the US and it's quite problematic to get it in Russia. Sam Gameklip for a piece of plastic and a pair of cables is quite expensive: 19.95 USD + shipping. And the delivery, for example, to Russia will cost 45.45 USD. Not cheap entertainment, you will agree. There are options: order through an intermediary in the US with something else, for example, with a phone. I ordered with Nexus 4. I ordered 2 Gameklip'a and a cover for Nexus 4 (now on the site there is a cover for Nexus 7, but it appeared recently). Shipping to an intermediary in the US (in New Jersey) costs 11.25 USD. So 2 Gameklip'a, cover and delivery to the intermediary cost me 54,1 USD.

UPD:Gameklip appeared to the Chinese on Aliekspress for only 9 USD! Buy it is possiblehere here
Experience buying in China -bender-

If you want to make the holder yourself, then read the next paragraph.

11. Gameklip own hands.

option Joinerlex;
option W3bsit3-dns.comNEO;
option Vine555;
option bzz11g;
option mark32
option KirK2
option Camper1973
option LeonPunk
option Denisskok
option motor59

On the Internet you can find different versions of self-made Gameklips. Here are some of them:
Example 1
Posted image

Example 2
Posted image

conclusion

Thus, we got a full-fledged portable game console. Take it with you wherever you go and stay with your favorite games! Such a thing will please both fans of console games, and fans of games for Android. Also not so long ago appeared the PSP emulator for Android, which further expands the game world of this operating system.

I hope the article turned out to be interesting. If you have any comments or suggestions, then write. As information becomes available, I will supplement the article.

Other.

If you are going to use a different gamepad, which is not normally defined by the Android system, you can usethisPrograms forthisInstructions to program your gamepad.

Updates caps
05/10/2013 Instructions for creating button emulation profiles in Sixaxis Controller;
05/11/2013 Instruction on button emulation when playing through a cable;
06/10/2013 References to purchase Gameklip in China, custom holders options.

Everyone enjoy the game!

For questions, contact the filling capa-jey-silverin the QMS. How to do it correctly, what would you have understood the first time, well documentedhere.

Post has been editedBlack Fish - 26.12.16, 13:50
Reason for editing: option from motor59
kirillbarnaul
Message#42
05.08.13, 07:09
old-timer
[Online]

Date: 25.06.11
Google Nexus 5

Winston90,
Computer + Motioninjoy driver = USB charging.

--------------------
Google Nexus 5 Android 7.1 AOSP; Asus K53SV Windows 8.1; HTC HD2 CM 11; HTC Wildfire KWBR Rom
Graduate courses curators School 4
Famous5
Message#43
05.08.13, 13:42
Local
[Offline]

Date: 05.01.12

Who has the joystick Dialog GP-A17RF you got it connect to your device?
SixaxisPairTool does not see it (

Post has been editedFamous5 - 05.08.13, 13:43
3Doomer
Message#44
05.08.13, 14:42
Developer GIMS
[Offline]

Date: 06.10.09
LG G3

Famous5 @ 05.08.2013, 14:42*
SixaxisPairTool does not see it

For this is not a sixaxis for you, but some sort of left dialog
a-jey-silver
Message#45
05.08.13, 15:01
DroidPad
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Famous5,
USB / BT Joystick Center

--------------------
Vine555
Message#46
11.08.13, 21:57
Lazyboy
[Offline]

Date: 25.11.11

Posted image
Posted image
[a
Ttachment = 3308154: DSC_0002.jpg]

Here is my gameclip so to speak.)) The podstavochka is made of 2 glands, fastened with silicone and electrical tape.))

Attached images

Posted image

Post has been editedVine555 - 11.08.13, 22:03

--------------------
bzz11g
Message#47
24.08.13, 16:36
cosmo
[Offline]

Date: 04.07.10
Google Nexus 5X

I also made a gameclip to myself, it did not turn out too aesthetically, but the problem is that there was not enough of a wireline (I used 500 x 3 mm of alumina wire and 5 mm of heat shrinkage), I plan to make a pad instead of a clamp and stick it to itThat's the kind of thing
A photo
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedbzz11g - 24.08.13, 21:34

--------------------
Sent via unofficial client ForPDA
B&NNook HD +,B&NNook Simple Touch with GlowLight
KirK2
Message#48
24.08.13, 18:02
Space
[Offline]

Date: 18.07.08
Google Nexus 5

I also made a gameclip to myself, but the problem is that there was not enough of a wiring (I used 50 x 3 mm of alumina wire and 5 mm of heat shrinkage), I plan to make a pad instead of a clamp and then stick this one here

Cool made :) and that for shrinkage :) and I'll wait as you make the site, I'll try to do like you :)
bzz11g
Message#49
24.08.13, 21:34
cosmo
[Offline]

Date: 04.07.10
Google Nexus 5X

KirK2,In any electrical shop there are shrink tubes, a meter about 10p. It's worth, you buy them a little bigger diameter and you dress and heat it, it compresses and tightens the wire, it's important not to heat it with open fire) in general, it takes about 70 cm for normal construction.

--------------------
Sent via unofficial client ForPDA
B&NNook HD +,B&NNook Simple Touch with GlowLight
Silivan
Message#50
18.09.13, 13:54
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 09/01/13
ZTE V985 Grand Era

Guys help please deal with dzhostikom.Rut there. Here skype mikhalev.mmm
a-jey-silver
Message#51
19.09.13, 20:52
DroidPad
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Silivan,
Describe the problem in this topic

--------------------
Guffi_007
Message#52
22.09.13, 09:46
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 14/12/12
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

An interesting topic, but that's the question, is it possible to connect the keyboard as a gamepad?
mark32
Message#53
23.09.13, 16:36
old-timer
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 11.07.10
Meizu MX2

I made two versions of my Gameklip:

Posted image

Portable / Removable
The first version, made in 20 minutes, is a thick wire.
So a clip, staggered depending on the reason further, constantly have to adjust.
But then the pluses: portable, you can remove it from the gamepad, and the design itself is very simple.

In the photo above.

New / Thoughtful
New version, worked on it 2 hours. Already a wire, average.
The clip is simply excellent, well thought out, it's easy to pull out and insert the phone, it does not scratch the phone due to complete isolation and softeners., A solid design as one, in general, is just fine.
No minus, except that it is not recommended to shoot it at all: the design is not designed for this, but you can remove / dress.
Posted image
Posted image

Posted image

Add a hat - I'll be happy! : Happy:

DO NOT WATCH! HERE MY PERSONAL DATA !!
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Post has been editedmark32 - 23.09.13, 17:24

--------------------
Remember!5.1. If the forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not write "Thank you! You are super!!!".
On the forum to express gratitude made by raising the reputation of a particular party.
KirK2
Message#54
25.09.13, 10:48
Space
[Offline]

Date: 18.07.08
Google Nexus 5

I borrowed the idea from xda, the old holder was littered, the phone kept on the suction cup
Posted image

Posted image
a-jey-silver
Message#55
25.09.13, 11:57
DroidPad
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Guffi_007,
herehereThere is a manual.
Mark32,
KirK2,
Great options! Added.

--------------------
Kostrum
Message#56
26.09.13, 11:29
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 01.11.10
Sony Xperia ZL

And to this device it will turn out to fasten pad from PS3?
Http://market.yandex.ru/model-spec.xml?mod...amp;hid=6427100

--------------------
The only thing you can afford to control yourself is sanity ...
a-jey-silver
Message#57
26.09.13, 12:00
DroidPad
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Kostrum,
Most likely there is no Sixaxis Controller. They say that the ITC is not supported.

--------------------
Kostrum
Message#58
26.09.13, 13:16
Visitor
[Offline]

Sony Xperia ZL

A-jey-silver @ 09/26/2013, 1:00 pm*
Most likely there is no Sixaxis Controller. They say that the ITC is not supported.

Insulting ... then have other programs to cling?

--------------------
a-jey-silver
Message#59
26.09.13, 13:18
DroidPad
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Kostrum,
You can try through the OGG cable and USB / BT prog

--------------------
Kostrum
Message#60
27.09.13, 08:45
Visitor
[Offline]

Sony Xperia ZL

Yesterday I put a pad from PSKi to sony xperia sola. Everything works great!)
Now I will come up with a holder)

I wonder, but for what reason this program does not support MTC?
And that was going to in the near future to get hold of the tablet, and the eye fell on the owner of this protsa. For me through the wire somehow do not fen-shuyu cling))

Post has been editedKostrum - 27.09.13, 08:51

--------------------
3Doomer
Message#61
27.09.13, 08:48
Developer GIMS
[Offline]

Date: 06.10.09
LG G3

I wonder, but for what reason this program does not support MTC?

Stupid because the Chinese all through the place that the baboons have bright red.

11 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionThe time now is: 23.05.17, 02:49