X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Important!

We strongly encourage you to readRules section "Android - device"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

72 pagesV123456>
>Philips Xenium W336 - Discussion| | | Smartphone, 3.5 "
gabby
Message#1
17.12.12, 08:04
Zn (UO2) 3 (CH3COO) 8
[Offline]

Group:Moderators
Date: 23.08.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

DiscussionPhilips Xenium W336
PicturePhilips Xenium W336
Description | Discussion | Firmware | PHILIPS CLUB

useful links

Topic with no curator. By filling caps please contact the moderating section through the "Complaint" for messages that need to add links.
If the subject is, a user who wants to become a curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe can apply for in the subject lineI want to be curator(After having studied the cap threads and all the materials for supervisors).

In this topic, a curator with this device is sought

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.08.15, 11:40
Reason for editing: Useful: Install ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4; Link is not a branch of the firmware
yan_d
Message#2
05.12.12, 13:25
Odd man out
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

The model is new at all, maybe they do not even sell, the standard for modern budget employees is 512MB

Post has been editedyan_d - 05.12.12, 13:25

--------------------
May the Force be with You! Star Wars
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C (Android 6.0.1, N910CXXS2DQC1) | Nintendo Switch (2.1.0)
AloneVin
Message#3
05.12.12, 13:29
User
[Offline]

Date: 21/11/12
Xiaomi redmi

They are already selling, the same Sotino, the Svyaznoy take and not only.
bady
Message#4
05.12.12, 22:40
Local
[Offline]

Date: 05.05.07

I'm also attracted by this model, probably the only one with two sim cards and NFC.

--------------------
It was, and something is: Moto L2, LogicGear 350N, vollo 98, a3000, Elephone P6000.
There are:, Micromax Q415, PPTV King 7.
Santuzio
Message#5
06.12.12, 12:27
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 08/22/12
Philips Xenium W6610

Did any of the owners of the 732 feel the 336th?
Tell me, what + - in comparison with 732 and 336? I look so: 336 is a mini 732. And in the hand it is more convenient, tk. Width 61mm, can be used with one hand. What would you say briefly as users of the 732rd?

P.s. I wanted my wife to take 732, but her width is embarrassing, and I am confused by the screen in 336.

Well, how is GPS caught?
How much does it really hold?

Which SAR?

Post has been editedSantuzio - 06.12.12, 12:54
AloneVin
Message#6
07.12.12, 11:50
User
[Offline]

Xiaomi redmi

Santuzio
If I take 336 at the weekend, I can write what and how. But only on it, because 732 nebylo.
If that weekend, unsubscribe.

Post has been editedAloneVin - 07.12.12, 11:51
Mux-Mih
Message#7
07.12.12, 12:10
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 01.06.07
Philips Xenium W8510

AloneVin @ 07.12.2012, 12:50*
On the weekend I'll take 336
Good luck.
AloneVin @ 07.12.2012, 12:50*
I can write what and how he
And you need to prepare for a pile of questions yet. =);)

Post has been editedMux-Mih - 07.12.12, 12:21

--------------------
Siemens S35, M55, ME75 BenQ-Siemens EF81 SonyEricsson W910, Xperia X8 (CM) Philips Xenium X830, X623, W632
Philips Xenium W8510 + Root + Mod
AloneVin
Message#8
07.12.12, 12:21
User
[Offline]

Xiaomi redmi

Mux-Mih @ 07.12.2012, 13:10*
Good luck. And you need to prepare for a pile of questions yet. =)

Yes, I'll try to prepare for the questions)) Because the reviews and information needed for this phone is small)) so I will carefully study it under a microscope: D
AloneVin
Message#9
09.12.12, 18:58
User
[Offline]

Xiaomi redmi

Unfortunately I can not fully review this device)) But still bought it. Liked 4 salons of the Connected, in 5 he found it. In more detail I will be able to write in the weekend. Work comrades eat more time))
So back to 336. In the hands of a good, good screen, the sun as a current we do not have, some clouds, but the screen itself showed itself well during the day. On the antitude showed 5,150. Conveniently done installation of sim and mircoSd. It already costs 16GB SDHC. Everything is OK))
Already installed games like Blood and Glory - good flight. In general, so far everything, if something is interested in another write, I'll try to answer. But I will write more carefully next week.
Buy until satisfied with 100%: happy:
Petruxai740
Message#10
09.12.12, 21:38
User
[Offline]

Date: 11/06/09

Though what that the information.
How many holds the battery. The issue is topical. What are the viewing angles of the screen. Is there no color inversion?
Santuzio @ 06.12.2012, 12:27*
Which SAR?

You can easily look at the site of the file by downloading the operating instructions.
On models: w732 -0.384 W / kg, W536 - 0.215 W / kg, W336 - 1.09 W / kg

The subject is still one.

Post has been editedPetruxai740 - 09.12.12, 22:26
Madssme
Message#11
09.12.12, 23:29
Local
[Offline]

Date: 17.03.08
Lenovo A820

Too I own this smartphone for several days. The choice was between this smartphone and the Fly IQ440. Despite some advantages in the characteristics of the Floye choice was made all the same in the direction of Phillips.
Satisfied in principle, all but the screen. The screen when viewed from the top side of the phone, where the speaker, very distorts the color even with a slight slope. Moreover, even in an even position there is a slight distortion. But when you tilt the phone away from the image becomes clear without distortion. In the horizontal position in this plan it looks even worse and to get a clear, without distortion of colors, the image has to tilt the smartphone slightly in the direction where the speaker is. I do not want to say that the image is very bad, very even acceptable, but vseravno unpleasantly a little, especially in a horizontal position.
Otherwise, as I already wrote everything suits. Works quickly, without any brakes. From the demanding to the system of toys I tried only GTA III and it goes without problems, only sometimes it is almost unnoticeably slowing down for fractions of seconds when a large number of cars appear in the frame for example.
The battery was not fully appreciated yet, but I made some conclusions. In the usual phone modes, when speaking ~ 5 minutes per hour for 3 hours, ~ 5% is spent, ie with this mode the battery will last as I suppose, taking into account the night when the phone is resting, at least for 3 days. It's good or bad I do not know, since I have this first experience of smartphone on Android. In the mode of active use, I specifically checked on the games, for 30 minutes it costs ~ 10% of the charge.
Very good catches on both sims, almost always full sticks, which on previous phones was not often achieved.
I checked the performance in Antutu (checkedtheseVersion 3.0.3), and for example I got 5720.
In general, I repeat, everything is fine, except for the screen. But his money certainly vseravno justifies.
Petruxai740
Message#12
10.12.12, 09:07
User
[Offline]

Madssme @ 09.12.2012, 22:29*
Chen is good at catching on both sims, almost always full sticks, which on previous phones was not often achieved.

Still would. He has SAR 1.04W / kg !!!! The transmitter power is quite high. On the one hand it is good, and on the other a microwave boiler near the brain. I think about buying a phone with such capacities. The sensitivity of the receiver plays an important role in the confident reception.
Madssme @ 09.12.2012, 22:29*
Satisfied in principle, all but the screen. The screen when viewed from the top side of the phone, where the speaker, very distorts the color even with a slight slope. Moreover, even in an even position there is a slight distortion. But when you tilt the phone away from the image becomes clear without distortion. In the horizontal position in this plan it looks even worse and to get a clear, without distortion of colors, the image has to tilt the smartphone slightly in the direction where the speaker is. I do not want to say that the image is very bad, very even acceptable, but vseravno unpleasantly a little, especially in a horizontal position.

It looks like a cheap matrix with small viewing angles: (((((There is an inversion of colors
AloneVin
Message#13
10.12.12, 09:18
User
[Offline]

Xiaomi redmi

Petruxai740 @ 10.12.2012, 10:07*
It looks like a cheap matrix with small viewing angles ((((There is an inversion of colors

No, well, if you turn the phone all the time with the speaker on yourself, then do not take it), I usually keep the phone all the time so that the normal colors do not bother) Therefore, I would not consider it really a big minus to consider the screen here), some smarts have cons And there is worse, but here it is tolerable)
AloneVin
Message#14
10.12.12, 09:33
User
[Offline]

Xiaomi redmi

Once again I tested Antuta 3.0.3, the result is 5726, but this is already a plus with an SD card for 16GB.
Er_Client
Message#15
10.12.12, 10:43
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 31.01.09
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

I am the owner of 732 models, it seems that 336 is the younger brother. Those. With a smaller screen and a battery. The battery seems to be just compensated for by the lower CPU demand due to the resolution. Hence the same three days as the 732nd he must keep. Increased SAR is likely due to its more compact size, it is unlikely that the transceivers at them are different. But also 1 W / kg is within all standards.
P.S .: In the hands of the 336th I did not hold, but inspires confidence. 732 is still too big, and too much. If it were not for reading books on it, then it would be updated to the 336th

--------------------
I will become acquainted with theRules Forum, Paying special attention to paragraph 2.3.1.
Madssme
Message#16
10.12.12, 11:55
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

I tested again in Antutu after a week of use. In general, the screenshots of the maximum score was achieved without any manipulation of overclocking and without a flash card:
Posted imagePosted image

Characteristics of the inside of the smartphone:
Posted imagePosted imagePosted image

The program for testing multitouch showed that the multitouch is 2 fingers.
Santuzio
Message#17
10.12.12, 16:22
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 08/22/12
Philips Xenium W6610

W336 - 1.09 W / kg

It's sad ... very sad ... I wanted to make my wife a gift, just what you need is 336 ...
We will look and wait.
Although on the other hand, Americans go with Motorola Razr, which SAR generally overcautious - and nichava, and they would have Motorola gone bankrupt, if there was a hint of danger.
Madssme
Message#18
10.12.12, 17:01
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

It's sad ... very sad ... I wanted to make my wife a gift, just what you need is 336 ...
We will look and wait.
Although on the other hand, Americans go with Motorola Razr, which SAR generally overcautious - and nichava, and they would have Motorola gone bankrupt, if there was a hint of danger.

Why are all so bored to this level of SAR? It is quite normal. A couple of years ago, everyone went with phones, the SAR level of which was> 1 watt / kg, almost all, and now some kind of bzik started. For example, Nokia N series E and N, very popular by the way and they are used by millions of people around the world, almost all have a level of SAR> 1 W / kg and nothing, many years already people are enjoying and satisfied.
Petruxai740
Message#19
10.12.12, 17:37
User
[Offline]

Madssme @ 10.12.2012, 16:01*
Why are all so bored to this level of SAR? It is quite normal. A couple of years ago, everyone went with phones, the SAR level of which was> 1 watt / kg, almost all, and now some kind of bzik started. For example, Nokia N series E and N, very popular by the way and they are used by millions of people around the world, almost all have a level of SAR> 1 W / kg and nothing, many years already people are enjoying and satisfied.

To each his own course. If a couple of calls a day, okay, but if it's an hour or two? The influence of electromagnetic radiation on the human brain has already been well studied. It is worth reading. By and large, there are many closed information. Education is appropriate, I know what I'm writing about. The choice is yours.
For example, the base station can radiate at a maximum of 50W, everything is normal, the sanitary norms are met, the calculations are performed. And if it is in front of your window and you live in the near zone. I do not envy .... Of course it can and bzik, but do not have it gud.
And the doctors need a statistic to make a verdict. And this is not a year or two. Only after a couple of decades have passed, scientists can finally say about the harm of this radiation. But alas the train can already go. And you say a couple of years ago and nothing. To say that nothing terrible, must pass many years to make such conclusions. This is already the statements of my friends medics. ))))
The choice is made by everyone and lives by their own mind;)
Sori for offtopic.

Post has been editedPetruxai740 - 10.12.12, 17:42
Nubasic
Message#20
10.12.12, 21:09
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 01.08.12
Fly Energie IQ440

Help with a choice, the brain is already boiling. Looked. I chose and now like the Fly iq440, but here I came across this body, in the fly of the minuses for me was the lack of flash (flashlight would like) but percent, the screen and battery is plus, no doubt, especially the battery, zadolbalo already kapets as every day zaryazhat.V Filipke here, too, like everything is normal, the battery of the horse is weaker and the screen is worse, but also cheaper.
Madssme
Message#21
11.12.12, 12:54
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

Nubasic
Help with a choice, the brain is already boiling. Looked. I chose and now like the Fly iq440, but here I came across this body, in the fly of the minuses for me was the lack of flash (flashlight would like) but percent, the screen and battery is plus, no doubt, especially the battery, zadolbalo already kapets as every day zaryazhat.V Filipke here, too, like everything is normal, the battery of the horse is weaker and the screen is worse, but also cheaper.

The flash here is only one name. It shines very little and like a flashlight is not particularly popolzueshsya. Are the processors different? Although Antutu showed me that here is MTK6575 single-core, but on Philips' website they write that it's still a dual-core one. And if the dual core is to be MTK6577. Batteries seem to hold the same and at least on Flay and helper, but there and the screen requires more energy, so it should be the same. The screen in Flay is certainly many times better. In general, if satisfied with the quality of the Fly, it is better to take it.

72 pagesV123456>

mobile versionTime is now: 08/04/17, 11:03