>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

143 pagesV<123456>
>HTC X7500 Advantage - Discussion
izmalkoff
Message#1
05.01.08, 10:49
Milled Mengitto
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Talk communicatorHTC X7500 Advantage
HTC Athena, HTC X7501, T-mobile Ameo (in aluminum), Dopod U1000
HTC X7500 Advantage Description | Discussion | FAQ | flashing | Kitchen of our firmware

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Semari
Message#42
18.09.07, 00:16
Master
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 08.03.06
Huawei Mate 9 Pro

The last notes on the work of the device after XP. Half a day was spent looking for a system of "treatment" of contacts / calendar (so as not to interrupt in the manual).Lavruhin- Do not rush to XP. With the help of the programPIM Backupmade backup contacts and deleted all events (maybe not worth it), then restored the backup copy of PIM from the "bare" system (contacts / calendar - empty). After, on the pure PIM data, I restored the contacts from the file created by the program PIM Backup. Everything is working!
I want to add that before XP (with the system restored from WM5 to the new WM6) the kid worked more stable, already 20 pieces of SR had to be done (strange, but true).

If necessary, here are the "bare" PIM:

Attached files

Attached fileBacPIM_NilRecords.rar ( 212,01 )

--------------------
SonyClie & iQue3600> Jasjar> Loox 720 & SonyP910> Dell x51 & Eten M600 +> Touch HD> TytnII> TouchPRO> Touch2> HTC X7500 (Advantage) & Asus NuviM10> Omnia II & SGS2> SGSS3> SGGS4 & SGS5> SGNote4 & SGS6 SM-G920F 128GB
Huawei Mate 9 PRO 128GB & Mediapad M5 PRO & Note 9
hamilton
Message#43
24.09.07, 20:11
Experienced
[Offline]

Group:FAQMakers
Date: 08.07.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

I'll try to find where I met.
here is the first mention of it.
Codecs for TCPMP

Addon in CAB:

Codecs for TCPMP
Adobe Reader
Remove Branding from today screen
HTC Intellipad (t9 pad)
Sprite Backup
TCPMP
Jetcet Print
Shantz Today Changer 1.52
pRSSreader (now no more today plugin)
VJCandella
Opera from dopod ext rom.
Task Manager 2.0 30487 (would be in rom but we did not get to test so made it a addon)
HTC Home Kaiser 6 Tab Plugin (yea baby looks awesome on 96dpi, other it gets cut off, we know this and fixing requires dll modifications)
Kaiser Plugin Customizer 0.8b
MackDaddy Theme (looks good in 96dpi and 6 tab, made for mackaby007 but we agree to give to u guys
too)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...267#post1512267

Tried to put
PocketTV Enterprise Edition
It says that it is compatible with HTC Advantage X7500 / 7501

--------------------
HTC 7500, Samsung N7100, N8000, N9005
alex2
Message#44
25.09.07, 21:39
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 25.09.07
HP iPAQ h2210

A question for the experienced owners of the X7500.
I want to buy in the near future, I think about the following:
1. Wait whether when the X7501 comes out, with WM6 firmware, or do not wait, and take X7500
2. Will this device at all? And why in a more recent model there will be no camera 0.3 MP? And that in a vacant place stuck?
3. Does the firmware to WM6 work better, without glitches, or is it enough to leave WM5?

What I need:
1. Word to save the tables and pictures.
2. Good Wi Fi, for the Internet on the network and mobile Internet
3. Mail with pictures
4. A good reader, such as Haali Reader'a, with full screen support, pictures and tables.
5. Working with presentations (view) with access to the external screen.
6. Long time in economical mode for reading (not less than 10 hours)
7. A decent navigator
8. Large screen with a clear font (the vision is not the same) C)

I await your recommendation.
While I use HP 2210, more than 3 years

Post has been editedalex2 - 25.09.07, 22:22
Vzuravlo
Message#45
25.09.07, 22:57
Experienced
[Offline]

So. According to X7501. This is not the newest unit at all. It came out almost with the X7500, but, especially for the American market. This is not an improved, but slightly simplified X7500. Yes. It immediately had the sixth Windows, but now on the X7500 there is absolutely an official update for the six. At me personally the sixth version works and faster and more stable, than the fifth. Pah-pah-pah. Sorry that spat.
The points. Duc, what software you put, that will work.
2 WiFi seemed to me weak. If the signal is weak, it easily loses, although, for example, the laptop continues to work quietly.
6 I always have 2 spare batteries. Works, well, maybe hours 5, it's without navigation. Then much less.
And the apparatus is a supper. I'm not freaking out. Stand back, now I'll spit again.

--------------------
HTC X7500 (MichyPrima 6.1) + NOKIA 6300Samsung Galaxy A3 + Samsung GT-C6712 Duo + Jabra BT8010
SergXXL
Message#46
27.09.07, 09:12
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 01.09.06
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Aboriginan,
In addition. While we are struggling with the settings, Divx Mobile Player is absolutely free. I put myself on Athos, there are no brakes, the sound is in order and plays from any place-beauty. Pick up hereHttp://www.hpc.ru/soft/software.phtml?id=20764.
pantol
Message#47
27.09.07, 14:08
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 29.08.07

alex2.25.09.07 11:39:17
A question for the experienced owners of the X7500.
I want to buy in the near future, I think about the following:
1. Wait whether when the X7501 comes out, with WM6 firmware, or do not wait, and take X7500
2. Will this device at all? And why in a more recent model there will be no camera 0.3 MP? And that in a vacant place stuck?
3. Does the firmware to WM6 work better, without glitches, or is it enough to leave WM5?

What I need:
1. Word to save the tables and pictures.
2. Good Wi Fi, for the Internet on the network and mobile Internet
3. Mail with pictures
4. A good reader, such as Haali Reader'a, with full screen support, pictures and tables.
5. Working with presentations (view) with access to the external screen.
6. Long time in economical mode for reading (not less than 10 hours)
7. A decent navigator
8. Large screen with a clear font (the vision is not the same) C)

I await your recommendation.
While I use HP 2210, more than 3 years

1. I also thought and decided that the X7500 is not worse, but I can flash it on WM6 myself.
2. in the light of the first question without comments
3. WM5 I have glucagon. resplit seen glitches seem to be cured.
Vik1974
Message#48
28.09.07, 12:26
User
[Offline]

Date: 09.06.06
Apple iPhone 4

realex, 09/28/2007 02:16:05
For those who are surprised by this or that glitch - even on the machines of ONE party of ONE manufacturer, the same version of Windows or the third-party program (of the same build) can behave differently.
Sometimes this marriage (a rare case), sometimes - than an inexplicable glitch. And the methods of treatment are different ... Everyone struggles in their own way - or XP and installing progs again or reflashing, etc.

For a long time one question interests: what firmware is better WM6 Russian or English. At me for example after firmware WM6ru anything like does not buggy, the device I use 3 weeks.
However, the test video podtormazhivaet in any player, including praised above DivX.
Judging by the responses of the owners, a similar situation for all with rare exceptions.
Therefore, I would like the owners of x7500 to unsubscribe on such issues:

1. Firmware
2. Did or did XP after a flashing
3. Playing Videos
4. Seen glitches

After collecting such statistics, probably many will receive answers to long-tormented questions :-)

And then I'm always thinking of sinning about reflashing to English.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nokia E71, HTC HD2, Sony Ericsson HBH DS-980.
Vik1974
Message#49
28.09.07, 12:47
User
[Offline]

Date: 09.06.06
Apple iPhone 4

1. Firmware WM6RU WWE_2.21.405.2_1.50.00.00 (the name of the firmware file)
2. XP forgot to do :-(
3. Dynamic scenes podtormazhivayut
4. Does not want to connect to Wi-Fi access point with WPA2 encryption

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nokia E71, HTC HD2, Sony Ericsson HBH DS-980.
SergXXL
Message#50
28.09.07, 13:51
Experienced
[Offline]

Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Vik1974,
I answer the points:
1 and 2 are similar. XP did not do. I was sure that it happens automatically when the new OS is initialized.
3. By video: Core player on the settings "RAWFramebuffer" and the sound "mono right" slightly slows down. Without sound does not slow down at all. When you try to move the engine to another scene (for example, 20 minutes ahead) during playback, the sound begins to stutter up to absolute promiscuity. It is treated by restarting the movie, switching to the desired scene and only after that we press the play button. Divex player - these problems have not yet manifested. The problem (rather an inconvenience) is always running with a vertical orientation and if the clave is picked up during the launch process, the glitch is almost guaranteed (hangs for 45-60 seconds tightly).
4. I do not use WPA2, and WPA-PSK "clings in 5-7 seconds.
5. iGO also sometimes (when joining claudia) changes the "orientation" is not predictable.
6. Glass on the clave was slightly scratched (3 months).
SergXXL
Message#51
29.09.07, 14:24
Experienced
[Offline]

Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

A good program, from all that she put only she quickly and glutlessly pours movies on x7500
WM5torage

Read this threadhttp://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=45:10173-5and try the program. All +/- are painted. Switching is possible even without reconnecting, both drives (disk and card) are immediately visible, the speed is also somewhat higher (not "at times"). I approve, works with X7500 absolutely correctly.

Concerning the "increase": I was not talking about the surpluses, but about the absence of "brakes" during playback. And XP did not offer you, but the senior sergeant, because he already had one XP and it helped him ...

Post has been editedSergXXL - 29.09.07, 14:28
hamilton
Message#52
30.09.07, 22:21
Experienced
[Offline]

Understood with AS now has the Internet. Perhaps this information will be interesting.
The answer found onMS website
It is necessary to do the following:
Start> Settings> Connections
chooseUSB to computer
Remove the checkmarkEnable advanced network functionality
The Internet must earn. : victory:

--------------------
pantol
Message#53
01.10.07, 18:26
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 29.08.07

semari, 27.09.07 11:18:03
pantol,
I had such a glitch with a screw on the 6th axis, I lost all the backups and I had to reinstall all the navigation programs and fill the maps with a new one. I suspected WinVist, but not sure. On the 5th Windows, the disk, although slowly processed, did not lose anything. Here now thoughts are thinking of me, - what about navigation? Where to put cards? If something like this happens on the road (and I move a lot and for great distances), then you can’t restore it from the computer right away! And if you keep everything on miniSD, then why the microdrive is needed? This happened on my Lux720 with SD card, but then I bought the card quickly and more such a bug did not appear.

finally I found out the following:
the glitch with the screw on WM5 was that when you record something through ActiveSync, it's very long, and besides, some extra files with kryakozyablikami were created.
but the fact that the files disappeared, they are first to WM5 and then to WM6. usually manifested itself in the fact that TCPMP if it captures a file from a microdrive and then starts to slow down and at that point it is overloaded - then the files appear to disappear and disappear.
in the end - it turned out to restore the visibility of files, it is necessary not only to reload the machine once and at least 2 times.
Well, TCPMP from sin away completely demolished.
now iGo has been installed on a microdrive - it seems to work, although if you jump between programs - it sometimes hangs on iGO. is treated usually by a rezet.

Added @ 01.10.2007, 18:29

people, no one met such a problem:
when in WiFi I sit, ICQ works normally, and when in EDGE in Beeline - the Internet is and ICQ does not want to connect.
As ICQ on the device I tried both QIP and gsICQ.
Can it is necessary to prescribe? but in fact the Internet plows
hamilton
Message#54
03.10.07, 13:42
Experienced
[Offline]

Fastening in the car.
I found one interesting detail. To work in the car, it is better to turn the image 180 degrees.
Benefits:
1. Do not pull out of the case.
2. When you work with the joystick buttons, OK and Vin do not close the screen with your hand. The volume control is also conveniently located now.
Do not reverse the reverse. As soon as you connect the clave it automatically flips over.
3. Power wires and headsets also go to the right side and do not interfere with the driver.

img-54635-20071002405a.JPG: Posted image
img-54634-20071002400a.JPG: Posted image

Mounting used not expensive.
Maybe someone knows how to make a macro on the screen so that the image is flipped over 180 times. I want to remove the standard HTCHomeplug switching from Today.

--------------------
Ozimko
Message#55
06.10.07, 13:04
Local
[Offline]

Date: 30.04.05

I hasten to share the joyful news - Russian letters on the caller are possible! I'm testing just now, until I took all the OK cabs withHttp://etenclub.ru
I wonder what can kill AK in 2 hours? I have 40 percent by the end of the day. But I wait for 2 batteries. By the way, what is heard about the USB cable, will it be soon? And about replacing microdraw on a flash?
Who needs - cabs of Russian bukovok

Attached files

Attached fileTapResUpdate.cab ( 86,49 )
Realex
Message#56
06.10.07, 15:07
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 18.03.06

Who are the batteries interested in? Here such piece has appeared -http://www.gpsforless.co.uk/product_details.php?id=10937
External power supply from four AA batteries ...

--------------------
... At first I thought - what is it? Then I got scared ...
XDA II; XDA III; XDA EXEC, HTC X7501 - sold. Nokia X7; Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1-died flash memory, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, A5
Stvladimir
Message#57
07.10.07, 15:25
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 14.08.05

vik1974.28.09.07 16:28:44
Do you like how the English firmware, troubles with hardwar clave managed to heal?

I succeeded, see.Http://www.pdateam.ru/index.php?showtopic=30531&view=findpost&p=296504

--------------------
Sincerely, Stvladimir.
Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20EML-L29
hamilton
Message#58
09.10.07, 17:05
Experienced
[Offline]

I then will write briefly here.
At the time of purchase, I found only 2 holders in the car
The firm Herbert Richter Mounting attachments and the second firm Brodit.

FirmsHerbert RichterI did not like the fact that you need to buy separately the glass holder and the separate holder for the air grate.

FirmBroditproduces quite expensive holders but I usually do not use them for 100%. Some have separate GPS connections. The fastening of the iron clave is thought over. (it is difficult to determine whether the driver will be able to use it?)

Before that, I had a holder for the HP 4700 from SEIDIO. You can connect GPS directly to the holder, built-in speaker in the holder, power connection, and power output for devices with 5V.
I did not use it for anything :( Only as a holder.
When using, I noticed that I was tired of removing and inserting the PDA into the case every time.
I decided to go from simple. It is necessary for the PDA to become a holder together with the cover.
Found at that time the simplest version
Car Mount Holder Kit for Oversized PocketPC
The photo there directly say nothing about the contents of the mount.
Decided to take a chance. The risk was justified.
There is a fastening for the air grate and for glass immediately in the kit.
The cost is much lower than in Europe.
You can mount not only the PDA but also other devices.
Photos of the complete set
img-55375-DSCF9728a.JPG:
Posted image

Before buying, I would recommend first to check with the seller and find out whether he is shipping to other countries.

By the covers
I usePIEL FRAMA
Good quality. Some holes do not exactly fall on the keys. When closing the clave, it falls on the cover and this causes slipping. Because of this, the blue screen does not always light up. But it prevents the clavas from touching the screen. Can be used without a keyboard. If you need to see how it looks without a keyboard, I can take a photo.
There is still a firmCovertec
They also offer a vertical position
Universal Premium leather case for Smartphone and PDAPhones
We bought an aluminum case for walks in nature.
Made well quality inside rubberized.
Cases - Convergent Technology LLC
There are many more accessories, but I have not tested them yet.

--------------------
hamilton
Message#59
12.10.07, 14:52
Experienced
[Offline]

The next accessory that started testing it
Desktop Cradle for HTC Advantage ....
On the Internet I found on 2 sites
Convergent Technology
gpsforless

On gpsforless is offered more expensive, but as written in the kit is a spare battery.
Convergent Technology offers without a spare battery.

Acquired at Convergent Technology.
The difference from the original one that the NTS offers is that there is no sound output from the Desktop Cradle.
The second problem that this connectors encountered on the Desktop Cradle for the 7500 is slightly closer than the nests for 7500.
Therefore, you can insert, but with great difficulty! Better not to break the nests on the 7500 you need to somehow change the distance between the connectors on the Desktop Cradle.
Another problem is cold soldering on the power socket. Had to solder on the new.
Tested the charge of the spare battery. It's hard to understand how the bulbs work but it seems to be charging.
The rest of the outputs have not yet been tested, until we solve the problem with the connectors.
Here are the first problems encountered.
No documentation is provided.
Written earlier (although testing is not finished), to warn against surprises.

--------------------
Stvladimir
Message#60
12.10.07, 20:00
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 14.08.05

Stvladimir, how to do XP with formatting?

There are two ways:
1. Press down the volume control (the slider on the left) and hold it in this position by pressing the reset button with the stylus. After a short time, the menu appears, press the "CENTER OK" button (i.e. joystick) or to cancel, press the camera button.
2. Settings menu -> Clear storage. Here we put a tick in front of the inscription about formatting microdrive.

python @ 12.10.07 19:17:31
Ozimko,
here is the official support sitehttp://member.htc.com/member/SoftwareList.aspx. you log in, register your device and use it. Personally, I was updated there until wm6. Everything works just CLASS!

Update for some reason removed from there. It used to be, but now for some reason no. Maybe because once downloaded O.o

Post has been editedStvladimir - 12.10.07, 20:12

--------------------
Sincerely, Stvladimir.
Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei P20EML-L29
hamilton
Message#61
12.10.07, 23:28
Experienced
[Offline]

Connecting an external GPS to VT
Installed on BT GPS to COM1 for an example.
In Ozi among the ports I do not have COM1 For this pen I wrote and OZI earned.
TomTom In the GPS section, BT sees COM1 but does not accept data and does not want to connect.
And in the section of other NEMA devices COM1 does not show.
Tried to start data through the settings of external GPS did not help.
I went through all the options.
Can anyone know how to make it work TomTom?

--------------------

143 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionNow: 10.10.18, 03:19