X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you have posted a new version of the game, please report it to a moderator by clicking on your report "Abuse" button.

128 pagesV<345678>
>Megapolis [Online]| | | [Strategy] social urban planning
Alien Shooter
Message#1
13.07.12, 06:30
Relizyor Android games
[Online]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Megapolis
Version: 3.60
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:26.03.2017

Posted image
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

Short description:
Social city planning.

Description:
"Megapolis" is an economic online game, popular in all leading social networks, with a million audience. This is a full-fledged construction strategy and a simulator of urban life, where the construction of the city is the basis for social interaction. If you are interested in free games, "Megapolis" is what you need.

Among other games on the theme "Build your city" the game stands out as an approach to the gameplay. In the online application "Megapolis" you will find not only an impressive building, but also a thought-out business strategy based on the laws of the market.

Start building the best city in the world for free with us! Construction will require you only a phone, tablet or computer - and access to the Internet.

Good and interesting free online games and, in particular, strategy games - are not uncommon, but the Citybuilder "Megapolis" is truly unique. This is not an ordinary strategy game, it is a business game that combines beautiful graphics, a well-designed interface, exciting assignments and promotions, social components and hundreds of magnificent buildings. Online simulator will create your dream city, combining incompatible!

Both new and popular free games "about building" often promise the same. But the game "Megapolis" is time-tested. You can choose any new games, but if you need a good online game, stop at "Megapolis".

The game has everything to build an ideal city and start your business:

- the developed economic modeling, allowing effectively to operate a city;
- a grandiose construction on the background of magnificent natural landscapes;
- interesting and frequent updates, new architecture and unfading classic;
- the opportunity to invite friends and visit neighboring cities;
- a good economic strategy under the motto "Create, develop and improve your city!";
- Business simulator, in which the game is as close to reality as possible;
- daily gifts - free of charge;
- the opportunity to build and expand your city;
- a chance to get into the TOP of the best players - and much more.

Town-planning game strategy "Megapolis" is constantly being improved. There are actions that allow to build and develop a virtual city with the greatest benefit for themselves, strategy, house design and architecture become more complicated. There are new objects, popular attractions and other novelties.

Urban development can be an entertaining entertainment not only for adults. The economic simulator "Megapolis" is an interesting business strategy for schoolchildren: for both boys and girls. The game, where you can build your city for free, will prove especially useful for children who love good games and leisurely thoughtful strategies. An interesting construction game-strategy will allow developing imagination, spatial and technical thinking. Also, the child will benefit from new information about architectural objects, submitted in the game key.

Thus, online games will allow you and your child to get new knowledge and a lot of fun - and you can no doubt say: "My city is the best!"

We offer you:

- Build houses, create industry, develop infrastructure;
- to organize large-scale construction;
- receive free gifts for visiting the game;
- Develop the city, raise the level;
- study architectural novelties, change the design of the city to your liking;
- build roads, bridges, tunnels;
- Play with friends from social networks;
- Give each other useful gifts.

Play online in the most popular social networks: VKontakte, My World, Classmates. Build houses, open hotels and restaurants, explore the mountain ranges, deserts and the ocean! Exchange gifts, compete with friends, participate in great promotions!

Google Play: Megapolis

Features:Online
Russian interface:

Download:
Version 3.60: Megapolis [Online] (Post SoulSl # 59768321)

Using a modification of the game is at your own risk. Complaints associated with the performance of the game after the application of the modifications will not be considered.
Cache
Before installing, please refer to the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]. Also, look carefully at the path where the cache is stored from this game, since it differs: Sdcard / Android / data / com.socialquantum.acity / cache. Temporary files (cache) are needed to quickly display game objects and serve to save bootable traffic. The game is downloaded to the game itself in the absence of any missing objects, it is necessary to download it separately for the offline game (unofficially).

Cache for 66`000+ objects
Cache for 10'200 objects
Cache for 6'000 objects
useful
previous versions

Topics Curator -DDDTK.
With questions about filling the hats, contact theQMS.

Post has been editedDDDTK - 10.05.17, 14:39
Reason for editing: w3bsit3-dns.com
PPD
Message#82
04.09.12, 20:44
User
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 10.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

And what is the result of the experiment with fotrumo_res / xml / service.XML ??
T.I.M.O.N.ekb
Message#83
05.09.12, 10:13
Akuna matata !!!
[Offline]

Date: 10.03.11
Google Nexus 5

Can you play it without the Internet?

--------------------
Sony ericsson K700, K750.Nokia5800 + XpressMusic. Sony ericsson Vivaz. Samsung Wave, Galaxy S. Xiaomi Mi-one C1. Samsung Galaxy S3. Oppo Find 5.Nexus 5+ MiPad + MiBand 2
atom63
Message#84
05.09.12, 12:05
Life is a beautiful thing
[Offline]

Date: 05.05.12
Xiaomi Mi 2S

T. I.M.O.N.ekb,Put my cache out of the cap and you can

--------------------
T.I.M.O.N.ekb
Message#85
06.09.12, 07:12
Akuna matata !!!
[Offline]

Date: 10.03.11
Google Nexus 5

atom63,
Internet can be on. Leave and he (the metropolis) will not be there to break?

--------------------
Sony ericsson K700, K750.Nokia5800 + XpressMusic. Sony ericsson Vivaz. Samsung Wave, Galaxy S. Xiaomi Mi-one C1. Samsung Galaxy S3. Oppo Find 5.Nexus 5+ MiPad + MiBand 2
atom63
Message#86
06.09.12, 08:44
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi 2S

T. I.M.O.N.ekb,Switched on, then with it; Off, without it.

--------------------
Akamedik
Message#87
06.09.12, 17:14
Local
[Offline]

Date: 02.04.09

The territory for the invited friends is expanding. But adding friends already playing do not bring results. How to expand?

--------------------
HTC EVO 3D; Stock firmware 4.0; Root;
Games: Uniwar (strategy)
Djsj1
Message#88
09.09.12, 17:28
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 27.06.12

How to back up the game ???
atom63
Message#89
09.09.12, 23:56
[Offline]

Xiaomi Mi 2S

Djsj1,Explain, do not understand

--------------------
Pip_On
Message#90
10.09.12, 15:20
Local
[Offline]

Date: 14.03.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Djsj1, atom63 is not just an archive, look towards APKmanager.
I have not watched it yet, but I think you will not get through the number change anyway. After sending data to such a number, the provider (beeline, mts and tp) sends information to the server for development. And from there already to you on the device (in the game). And megabucks, most likely, do not get this way. And even if they do not send (operator ==> to developers), then after they have learned their calculations, they will see that you did not send anything and the option is the same (there will not be megabytes) .. At least it is necessary to change the address of the developer For example on a router) and deploy it to your web server, after watching what requests go there (it's easier, backwards requires small attachments) and depending on it make a stub ... And if the developer has not at all taken care of protecting his investments , Then write a small program that will emulate queries To them on the server (with payment) and to cash in online. :)
Although judging by the numerous forums I see that the developer has not very much taken care of the protection.
It remains only to guess:
Presumably, all data is stored on the server (this is more logical)
1. If you change the local data (a copy on your device), then this is up to the first connection
2. If you take into account that the development checks the arrival of money is not online and after, then raise the amount is not more than the maximum (though a lot of times). But this is also up to mutual calculation.
3. Development does not take into account megabucks - then break as you want.

At the site of the development, I would make two copies of the software. One current free, the second for money (one payment), but with increased return of megabytes. And take it into account in statistics. For example, I also do not go for years to sit in a toy doing the same type of action to get MB. There would be a game for a week - two to the full level of development - would play. (Even most likely would have bought) and would buy upgrades and chips such as additional structures and other lotions. But no megabucks and friends.
Mr.sosisca
Message#91
10.09.12, 18:04
Visitor
[Offline]

Group: Members
Date: 07.11.11
Apple iPad 2

Where should I throw the cache?
Pip_On
Message#92
11.09.12, 09:40
Local
[Offline]

I looked like a guy to add money, it was with synchronization in online.
1. Turn off the internet on the device.
2. Come into the game
3. Press on a cafe to add money.
4. Exit the game.
5. Look for the file social_quantum_B8984G28F_requests.xml (the B8984G28F numbers are different for everyone). This is the server request file
6. Open the compass or the device to edit.

Inside you see something similar to

Where count is just how much money to add.
Make of this line

(I do not advise much, do not always work out (it's worth protecting the maximum)

And you can add a couple more such lines of type

(You can exaggerate the date of cmd-date on each line (suddenly the server checks the number of requests))

7. Return the file back (if done on a computer)
8. Turn on the Internet
9. Start the game.
10. It will synchronize with the server and we'll take off our shoes and do not have to poke on one and the same for hours to get some money.

Build on joy. (By the way, this raises the level, which gives a number of megabucks)
If you have problems with the development (block, punish, etc.), you can not poke a finger at me. I cited the possible option for hacking, for familiarization purposes :) And more for developers to protect their offspring. Further on your own.

With megabytes, this option does not work, I have not yet met any requests to add them (I suspect that there are, at least counter introduced me into a stupor (maybe they are)). At least there is no time to study (and at least at least a couple of megabanks to buy for real.)

If someone does not break in (like me :)) decode the ARCSK itself, all requests should be in it :) (maybe not even gaming)
Balbes71
Message#93
11.09.12, 15:43
Local
[Offline]

Date: 10.08.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Pip_On,
And it is possible more in detail? Where to search and what to open?

--------------------
"Frags do not smell!" - said the young Quaker, pushing the corner of the body of his teammates.
Pip_On
Message#94
11.09.12, 17:49
Local
[Offline]

Balbes71, well, do not be lazy ... even in this branch it is written where the files of the game lie (by the way, someone asked about the cache, it's there)

Sdcard / Android / data / com.socialquantum.acity

You can edit it right from the device, with editors, or it's easier to throw it on a computer, and then at least a notebook ... Since the branch is not about a certain device, the methods are different everywhere ... We remember how you throw music on a USB flash drive, and we also get these files.

I thought I described how you can volumetrically where and how to push. Assured, of course, that item 5-7 questions will most of all collect. Well guys throw thither files here - it probably is not difficult ... And I can not describe all the devices at once ..

Briefly (I will try more voluminously).
Everyone has learned to throw files on the device. (Music, movies, etc). Who as a disk connects, who uses separate programs and mp.
Everyone saw a bunch of not understandable files and folders on their map.
Go to Android / data / com.socialquantum.acity, there are all the game files (not counting the folders with the installed ARC, etc.). So let's say cache.
That's where all the files are.
Having thrown off on a computer, we rule everything (I do not advise the Word :)) simple. Notepad for example or any text editor.
Back we throw the same ... in the device.

Shl everyone has a friend who is in computers like a god and a king - contact him :)
It is not perceived as insult or moralizing. Simply who studied what :)
Balbes71
Message#95
11.09.12, 18:44
Local
[Offline]

Pip_On,
Sorry, immediately did not realize) the entire system rutexplooper and not found, and he is on the map lying around) Well, I and dunce ..

--------------------
"Frags do not smell!" - said the young Quaker, pushing the corner of the body of his teammates.
Pip_On
Message#96
12.09.12, 19:00
Local
[Offline]

Balbes71, flood certainly, but you can question ... it turned out? (I mean, maybe I came up with only a solution for my device).
Unfortunately, or fortunately :), has not looked any further.

Although I will give a hint ... look in the ARC city_requests.yml
This is just a description of the requests, some can be modified and repacked by the ARC (for example, go through the tutorial and get 4756346523475 megabyx :) for its passage)
Balbes71
Message#97
12.09.12, 21:17
Local
[Offline]

Pip_On,No did not work, esperimentiroval with the curtain in offline mode and with the non-extender, as a result, jumped to 7 levels ahead, 7 megabasks added, as it turned out I can not explain everything was done by typing)

--------------------
Pip_On
Message#98
13.09.12, 09:17
Local
[Offline]

I already wrote, when you add money, the level also rises, so megabucks are added.
I noticed a feature, you need to do everything quickly (you should see a certain timeout for these requests, such as the older ones do not take into use). And to add more 95k money, why does not it. See also the restriction of money on the level (although you can spend 95 and catch up again :))
Slimline13
Message#99
13.09.12, 10:12
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 09/13/12
Google Galaxy Nexus

Pip_On than open yml files? Neither open nor copy it does not work
Pip_On
Message#100
13.09.12, 11:33
Local
[Offline]

I open it on my computer, an editor (a plain text editor), you can open it with an ordinary notebook (all Windows have it)
Notepad.exe filename.xml only in the same folder where you will throw the file.

And the file is copied as a normal file (in extreme cases, pull out a USB flash drive, if you can not copy it (although movies with music you throw it in here, this file does not differ from them, unless you use any programs on your computer for synchronization), bitch it In the comp and right :)).

If directly from the phone / tablet in the modifier for a long time tapaesh on the file and choose "open in a text editor" - but on the device it is not convenient to edit :)

Posted on 09/13/2012, 11:33:

And you wait about YML files .. They are in ARKshek. Look at first how to unpack a normal ARC file, then pack itEditing system apk for Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pd_qkKefLU

And so, too, any text editor.
Slimline13
Message#101
13.09.12, 11:54
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 09/13/12
Google Galaxy Nexus

Simply in xml files I did not find requests, there it is constantly empty how many times I tried with the switched off inet there requests are not stored at me

128 pagesV<345678>

mobile versionNow is: 12 hours ago