X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
145 pagesV123456>
>I want to be curator| | | For those wishing to join the team w3bsit3-dns.com
Natacha
Message#1
16.11.11, 19:44
Somewhere near...
[Online]

Curators
Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 02.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

For those wishing to join the team w3bsit3-dns.com and try yourself as a curator.

Dear users, this topic is intendedonlyFor writing applications by the candidates themselves!
All other questions related to the curriculum are set forth here:
Questions for new users associated with the curation

In order to become a curator it is necessary:

1. RelevantRequirements for candidates Hosts Forum
2. ExploreRules and recommendations for Curators Forum w3bsit3-dns.com.ru
3. To writerequestOn the form below (sample under the spoiler).

Additional information for candidates
If the application is not processed within 5 days - you can inform the Moderators by sending a link to the application(Contacting the moderators of the subsection where the supervised topic is located).
Example:Apple - Devices

Application form for the post of Curator of the topic:
In the title of the applicationSpecify Section, In which the supervised topic is located.
Example: Application for the section Breaker(By the way, at the root of the section - you can find out who is responsible for appointing the Moderators)
Further:
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Topic Title(The link to the Subject must be clickable)
2. I got acquainted with the materials on the curator's work, I read the Forum Rules and Recommendations for the Curators, I undertake to fulfill them.
3. Be sure to indicate if you are already (or were) a curator.
4. There may be comments from the applicant ...

Note:If you are going to manage several topicsIn different sections, Please writeA separate applicationIn each section (in order to avoid confusion and for convenience of processing moderators).
Review / Assignment Process
* As a rule, within a few days your candidature will be considered.
* When making a negative decision, I advise you to adhere strictly to the rules of the forum, actively help and show yourself in the subject, after a while you will be able to apply again.
* When making a positive decision - You will be appointed curator.

Please note the following information:
- Moderators do not always stay at the Forum 24/7.
- With all due respect, but your applications have only the status of applications, i.e. Proposals. Moderators are already studying the need for supervision, the personality of the applicants and decide, usually collectively, who can be the best, in their opinion, the curator of a topic.
- Accordingly, this entire procedure, from the filing of an application and to a collegial decision, does take a long time.
- The reasons for the refusal can not always be publicly announced or voiced at all.
- It is best, nevertheless, to clarify all such questions from the Moderators in person, up to duplicating the letter to all the Moderators of a particular section, if there is still no answer.

If you, at the moment, do not matchRequirements for a Candidate for Curators(Received a refusal), then no one interferes with you:
- take an active part in the development of the topic (suggestions for filling the cap, searching for useful information, etc.);
- create your own alternative topic header (with the subsequent replacement of the current one);
- make up a mini-FAC for the device / application (as a separate post);
- actively help users.
those. The concept is that first you earn authority in the subject for the topic, and then become a curator.

Thus, you will eventually become the Curator of the topic of interest to you.

Topic Archive

Attention:
* If the response of the moderator on the application was not more than 5 days, and you decided to change something in it (comments, new circumstances, etc.) - please duplicate it completely, deleting the previous one (otherwise - the rise will be regarded as a violation Rules of the forum).
* The maximum period for making a decision is up to 2 weeks. After this time you can write to the author of the topic, or click on the button "complaint"

K
ˇ
DearCandidatesIn the curators!

As part of the reorganization of the Curriculum School w3bsit3-dns.com, a set ofCandidates for curators, Wishing to participate in a new beginning of our forum - courses for preparing candidates for curators, original "courses for applicants." The purpose of the courses is to help those who are going to become part of the team in mastering the material. If you have applied or are just going to, but are worried for the level of your preparation - these courses are just for you.
Candidates for curators, Wishing to participate in this experiment, please leave a request in the subjectcurator courses. All the information you are interested in can be obtained by contacting QMS to Pearl.

Post has been editedPearl - 02.01.17, 14:47
Reason for editing: ad
Borbr
Message#2
04.11.15, 20:59
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 13.09.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Order in section w3bsit3-dns.com> Computers and Peripherals> Laptops and UMPC>UMPC, MID and Tablet PC

1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator of the topic:Teclast X98 Pro
2. I got acquainted with the materials on the curator's work, I read the Forum Rules and Recommendations for the Curators, I undertake to fulfill them.
3. Previously, the curator was not
M
Appointed

Post has been editedShoore - 08.11.15, 00:54

--------------------
QTEK 9100 => Qtek S200 => HTC S710 vox => HTC Touch => HTC MAX 4G => HTC Sensation => HTC One V =>
Samsung Galaxy Note II => Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE => Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge + Teclast X98 Pro
=>
Which will be Next?
MAX00701
Message#3
04.11.15, 22:56
Pirate
[Offline]

Date: 03/01/13
LG K10

Application for the sectionAndroid - Devices > Android - Firmware > LG
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:LG Leon - Discussion
3. Was the curator in the subjectLG Optimus L5 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0)
4. I consider it necessary to relieve the work of the moderators (I often use the button "complaint"), make the cap more informative, disinterestedly help the forum users!
M
I answered in the QMS

Post has been editedSergey164 - 04.11.15, 23:27
Tteemmaa
Message#4
04.11.15, 23:16
Local
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 06/10/14
Xiaomi redmi

Application for: w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Firmware>Xiaomi
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Xiaomi Red Rice - Firmware (Android OS 4.x.x)
3. I was not the curator and I am not.
4. I am one of the owners of this device, I want to develop this topic, monitor the order. Desire is available.
M
Refused.

Post has been editeddevserg - 05.11.15, 19:16
MiNeR11
Message#5
04.11.15, 23:47
Accidents are not accidental...
[Offline]

Date: 09/23/12
Xiaomi Mi 5

Application for the section:w3bsit3-dns.com > Android > Android - Devices > Accessories for devices
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Sony Xperia Z2 - Accessories
3. At the moment I am the curator of the following topics:
4. In the topic you need to clean up! I know that at the moment I have zero activity in this topic, but it's all fixable and you can see my activity in the topics where I am the curator at the moment.
M
Appointed

Post has been editedNikCher - 05.11.15, 11:27

--------------------
A 4Sony Ericsson K300i => Sony Ericsson W300i => Sony Ericsson K750i => Sony Ericsson W810i => Sony Ericsson W660i => Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5 => Sony Xperia P => Sony Xperia Z2
Kuroljiri
Message#6
05.11.15, 07:52
Local
[Offline]

1. Please consider my candidacy for the post. Curator in the topic:
Lenovo A328 firmware
2. I read the materials on the curator's work, I read the Rules of the Forum and Recommendations for the Curators, I undertake to fulfill
3. He was not an early curator.

M
Refused. Understand with your UP.

Post has been editedAlexrepin77 - 05.11.15, 07:56

--------------------
skull_perm
Message#7
05.11.15, 12:02
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 15.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi Prime 4

Application for w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Devices>Huawei
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Huawei Honor 7 - Official firmware - EMUI3.1 (Android OS 5.x)
3. I am currently not a curator.
4. It is necessary to clean the branch from thetop, fill the cap normally, and watch the branch.
M
appointed

Post has been editedolegusss - 05.11.15, 22:49
John Gregory
Message#8
05.11.15, 12:12
Quoth the Raven
[Offline]

Date: 05/03/13
Google Nexus 5

Application for the section:w3bsit3-dns.com > Computers & Peripherals > Laptop and UMPC > Netbooks, ultrabooks and transformers
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of curator:Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA
3. At the moment I am curator of the following topic:Explay Surfer 7.03
4. In the topic you need to restore order, add a large amount of accumulated information to the header. The theme creator is no longer the owner of the device.
M
Appointed

Post has been editedShoore - 07.11.15, 20:54
Shaherizada
Message#9
05.11.15, 12:56
Local
[Offline]

Date: 06/30/15
Sigma X-treme PQ22

Application for the sectionW3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Devices> Other brands
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of curator of the topicDiscussion of Nomu LM V9
3. Curator has not previously been.
4. In connection with the allocation of the Nomu LM V9 (analogue Sigma X-treme PQ22) into a separate branch, having this phone, I want to organize the information on this device, and help all owners, for there are differences.
M
Refused. In the subject there is nothing to oversee.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 06.11.15, 19:27

--------------------
Let there be light! - Said the electrician, and lit a match.
Draglord
Message#10
05.11.15, 13:08
Local
[Offline]

Date: 07/03/15
Alcatel Pixi OT-4007D

Application for the section:w3bsit3-dns.com > Android > Android - First Aid > Games and applications - solutions
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Alcatel OneTouch 4007 Pixi - Games and Apps.
3. Earlier at w3bsit3-dns.com was not a curator.
4. I am the owner of this device, I want to put things in order in the branch and monitor it. Good reputation in the subject.
M
Refused

Post has been editedfour-eyes - 05.11.15, 15:08

--------------------
Alcatel One Touch 4007D PIXI - Games and applications
If you want to be in paradise, pray. If you want to be saved, work. If you want to be in hell - marry ... (A. Pushkin)
Malina123456
Message#11
05.11.15, 13:23
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 27/11/14

Application for: w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Games> Action, shooter
1. Please consider my application for supervising in the subjectShadow Fight 2.
2.With the rules and recommendations on the work of the curator,I undertake to fulfill them.
3. The curator was not previously.
4. I will add the following from myself. My profile has a group of "Active users", which does not correspond to one requirement for the candidates to the forum curators.However, I ask you to take into account the following, namely, a great desire to develop this branch, to supplement it in every possible way and to support it.At the moment I leadThe canal in yutubeAnd I own the resourceShadowfight-2.ru.

M
Refused.

Post has been editeddem0na - 05.11.15, 13:42
valeriy_2000
Message#12
05.11.15, 21:18
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 09/13/13
Microsoft Lumia 640 DS

Application for the sectionW3bsit3-dns.com> Windows Phone> Windows Phone-Devices> Nokia / Microsoft
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim
3. Was the curatorSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - AOSP firmware (OS 4.x.x).
4. There is a desire to bring order to the topic and help people with useful links and tips in the topic header. With the Russian language, everything is fine, I graduated from school 9 in Russian, I really love competent speech. I'm on the site every day, as there is an add-on that notifies me of new replies.
M
Refused.

Post has been editedUncle - 07.11.15, 19:25

--------------------
Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Dual Sim (RM-1075), 10 Windows Mobile Insider Preview (Build 10.0.14959), I'm a #WindowsInsider, #WindowsInsiders
Trixpost
Message#13
06.11.15, 07:53
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 05.02.13
Elephone P7000

Application for w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Devices>Elephone
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Elephone P6000 Pro - firmware (OS 5.1)
3. I am not currently curator, I have not had experience before.
4. I would like to follow the appearance of information and its subsequent introduction into the cap, and, of course, to rid the topic of offtopic. I am a developer on four devices, Elephone P6000 pro in stock, I have all the necessary data and skills. I have no problems with literacy.
M
Appointed

Post has been editedCusco - 06.11.15, 12:11

--------------------
Deepflex
Sattarvoybek
Message#14
06.11.15, 14:38
Guru
[Offline]

Date: 08/18/12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Application for: w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Firmware>ZTE
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:ZTE Nubia Z5S mini NX404H - Firmware for CyanogenMod (OS 4.4.4 / 5.X.X)
3. I was not the curator and I am not.
4. I am one of the owners of this device, I want to develop this topic, monitor the order. Desire is available.

M
Appointed.

Post has been editedDemotion - 06.11.15, 15:40

--------------------
BAD WRITE IN RUSSIAN

Motorola Defy + Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 ZTE Nubia Z5S mini NX404H ZTE Nubia Z9 mini
Androidik4
Message#15
06.11.15, 19:18
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 01/17/13
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

W3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Devices> Other brands> Micromax
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Micromax Q380 Canvas Spark - Talk
3. I was already a curator inthistheme.
4. I want to put things in order in the topic header, give advice to beginners and more experienced users.

M
Appointed

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 06.11.15, 19:54

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Y DUOS -> ZTE Grand Era -> Google Nexus 4 -> Micromax Canvas Spark + Onda v820w + Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Samm_cz
Message#16
06.11.15, 19:44
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01/10/13
Xiaomi redmi

Application for the sectionW3bsit3-dns.com> Computers and Peripherals> Internet and Networking Equipment > Wireless modems and mobile routers> Huawei E3372s and E3372h (MTS 827F, Megaphone M150-2, Beeline E3372s / E3370) - Discussion

1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Huawei E3372s and E3372h (MTS 827F, Megaphone M150-2, Beeline E3372s / E3370) - Discussion
2. I read the materials on the curator's work, I read the Rules of the Forum and Recommendations for the Curators, I undertake to fulfill them.
3. Previously, the curator was not
4. I am the owner of these devices, I would like to improve the cap, monitor the availability of links and improve the FAQ
M
The

Post has been editedShoore - 10.11.15, 20:17
Vladglushko88
Message#17
06.11.15, 19:51
old-timer
[Online]

Date: 05/30/13
Lenovo A328

Application for: w3bsit3-dns.com> Android> Android - Ornaments>Lenovo
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Lenovo A328 - Firmware
3. The curator was not previously.
4. I started working on the systematization of the firmware laid out in the subjectLenovo A328 - Firmware (Lent by Vladglushko88 # 44279197)
M
Refused.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 07.11.15, 00:28

--------------------
Club Mod apk
I write simple programs for Android, as well as in Java, refer to the PM.
Alkatraz2027
Message#18
06.11.15, 20:14
NANOSUIT
[Offline]

Date: 08/17/14
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Application for the section:w3bsit3-dns.com > Android > Android - Firmware > Asus > ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE 500 KL - Official firmware
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser ZE 500 KL - Official firmware
3. I am curator of the following topics:
Samsung SM-T320 / 321/325 Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Talk
Samsung SM-T320 / 321/325 Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Firmware (OS 4.4.x - 5.x)
Samsung GT-I8200 Galaxy S III mini VE (Value Edition) - Official firmware (OS 4.x.x)
4. The subject needs a curator to update the header and help clean up the moderatorDymon.
M
Appointed.

Post has been editedGeneralGrant - 07.11.15, 01:25
DjGrisha
Message#19
06.11.15, 23:07
Local Hatsker
[Offline]

Date: 06/22/14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Application for the section:Android
1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator:Meizu M2 Note - Discussion
2. I got acquainted with the materials on the curator's work, I read the Rules of the Forum and Recommendations for the Curators, I undertake to fulfill them.
3. I am curator of the topic:Club owners Meizu M2 Note
4. The subject requires a curator to clean and update the cap. So help the people.
M
While denied.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 08.11.15, 15:25

--------------------
ivan.gribach
Message#20
07.11.15, 19:03
Eh study ...
[Offline]

Date: 19/11/13
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9301I

Application for the section:Android - Firmware

1. Please consider my post as curator in the subject:Wileyfox Swift - Official firmware.
3. He was not a curator.
4. I am the owner of the device, I would like to clean the topic, organize information and help users.
M
Refused.

Post has been editedAlexnight - 08.11.15, 06:32

--------------------
Now: SGS 3 Neo
Waiting: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Bookmaker
Message#21
07.11.15, 22:04
User
[Offline]

Date: 02/12/13
Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500

Application for the section Owners' Clubs

1. Please consider my candidacy for the post of Curator in the subject:Samsung GALAXY A5 Owners Club
3. -
4. I am the creator of the topic and the owner of this device, responsible, I promise to follow the order, to take an active part in this topic, to help users and to supplement the topic with useful information.
M
Refused. In the subject there is nothing to oversee.

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 09.11.15, 11:01

--------------------
SGA5 Club

145 pagesV123456>

mobile versionNow is: 11 hours ago