X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)
23 pagesV123456>
>Removing scratches from the display| | | We get rid of scratches from the screens of various devices
svm
Message#1
24.11.13, 13:27
[Offline]

Group:Moderators
Date: 23.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Removing scratches from the display
We discuss various methods of removing scratches on the screens of your smartphones and sharing your experience.

Protective film on the screen. Do we need it?

Posted image

All users sooner or later face such an unpleasant phenomenon as scratches on the screen of a mobile phone or tablet. Despite modern glass production technologies, no one is immune to scratches, which is briefly, in detail and understandable, one of the users tellshere.
Tips from members of the forum

Post has been editedsvm - 07.08.14, 08:01
serrik
Message#2
05.04.08, 15:41
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 15.08.06

Polishing the display is a photo report.

In connection with the fact that the next purchased for evaou for a familiar device, Palm Tungsten C, was a heavily scratched display and therefore it was decided to polish it. In connection with what was purchased a tool for repairing discs Disc Repair = approx. 4 euros (by the way, the seller recommended using gel toothpaste), his wife stole two wads for making make-up + a tool for cleaning the displays was clever.

Posted image

Photo of scratched display ..

Posted image

Posted image

Next, we glue the slots with a scoop or better with a paint tape,

Posted image

Put DVDs or just turn on your favorite TV series / football, squeeze a little paste on the display and begin to quietly, not manic! With light pressure and circular movements to polish. Prim after 15 minutes it became clear that as a whole the operation was a success and at least the seats were rubbed off with big rubbings and not so noticeable on the disabled device, and when the backlight is on, you just can not see them. The display began to look like a lightly matted film (I can not find another term). Of course, deep scratches remained but you can see them if you catch the light when the backlight is off, which I think you can try to clean polishing even longer. In any case, the result is and this is photographed and documented! Like this .

After treatment ..

Posted image

Posted image

.... and remember that we act at our own risk !!!!
Good luck everyone !!! :) :): wink_kind: :)

+ From Bass luminary

Post has been editedalgaloff - 08.03.11, 15:26

--------------------
VDA 928
WALER
Message#3
05.04.08, 16:36
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 21.07.07
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Serrik @ 05.04.08 16:41:44
Bought on eve for a familiar device, Palm Tungsten C,

If not secret - how much?
Serrik @ 05.04.08 16:41:44
The display began to look like a glued with light-matt film (I can not find another term)

And how about the reaction to the pressure? Worse, better?

Post has been editedWALER - 05.04.08, 16:37
serrik
Message#4
05.04.08, 17:05
Local
[Offline]

20 euros + a further 5 per pack with accessories. The problem with the device is the following: about 1 sq cm in the lower right corner ochch responds poorly to the clicks - this is the seller in the description indicated. He also pointed out that the display itself was super, which did not correspond to reality. In the rest everything is OK. Since the device with the buttons, then using the tachom is not so important.
After polishing, how the tach worked and works (I myself was wondering :)).

--------------------
VDA 928
Klolek
Message#5
08.04.08, 12:09
[Offline]

Date: 16.03.08

Maybe they will answer me as a former smartphone, it seems incomprehensible almost manic message of communicators to the film. Well, does the display so suffer from tapas and can not it be without it, and if necessary, the screen can not be polished. With accurate handling of course.
Petro92
Message#6
08.04.08, 14:21
[Offline]

Date: 01.12.07
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

Klolek @ 08/04/08 12:09:15
Well, does the display so suffer from tapas and can not be without it

You see, the screen does not suffer from the stylus (it just does not scratch anything), but from dust particles that can get between the screen and the pen.
Hanzo
Message#7
08.04.08, 15:26
Tired ninja Evil_FAQMaker
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 27.08.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

And from yuzvere, which can by this screen touch something (From experience, one's and another's)
Here people about without a touch screen are pasted. For any cheaper new film to buy. And yes, I take a foil matte and save it from glare.
Lana. We finish offtopic;)

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.04.08, 15:29

--------------------
Understanding restrains the wrath of man, and its beauty is to disregard a misdemeanor. "(. 19:11)
Available in a cart
> Links <
max_nya
Message#8
08.04.08, 20:04
I'm watching you
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 24.02.08
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Transparent plastic, which is screened smart screens polish?

--------------------
serrik
Message#9
08.04.08, 20:19
Local
[Offline]

Klolek, 08.04.08 02:09:15
Maybe they will answer me as a former smartphone, it seems incomprehensible almost manic message of communicators to the film. Well, does the display so suffer from tapas and can not it be without it, and if necessary, the screen can not be polished. With accurate handling of course.

It's really strange to hear this especially from a chela close to the technique :). When scratched display ochch inconvenient to use the device, especially if the scratches are uneven. I have a smart, SDA Musik on my farm, which I use only as a phone with a BT headset. I've already covered all the lacquer and the smart itself has a horrible appearance, although it works great and I change its meaning. So that's what I'm saying, I parented the Smart display multifunctional with a couple of months ago, the result = super, I can put the photo. And polished auto-polish: victory: I think it was necessary to Palm the same for her to start polishing, and then finish it for the discs: -Р

--------------------
VDA 928
Air320
Message#10
09.04.08, 15:25
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 02.04.08
Qtek S110

The display began to look as if it was glued with a light-weight film

The edges of the scratch on the plastic are ground with a specially designed very soft abrasive compound. Then the scratch is filled with material that has been ground from its edges, and fixed.
Therefore, matt. And the idea itself is pleasant to me, tomorrow I will buy, I will try
:)
Air320
Message#11
10.04.08, 14:12
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 02.04.08
Qtek S110

Polished !!!!!!!!! Uraaaaaaaaaa
Sorry, I can not post pictures
But it turned out just wonderful !! : Victory:
My Jem is like the new !!! :)
Liverpool
Message#12
03.05.08, 03:36
beginner
[Offline]

Date: 19.03.08
Qtek 9000

Be kind, tell me.
Bought a communicator with hands - 2 months, quite a new state. But the sticker was not put on the display and there was already a lot of rubbish on it ... how to clean it properly and where to buy a quality sticker?

thanks in advance.
cheshersky cat
Message#13
03.05.08, 16:24
A little touched
[Offline]

Date: 01.10.07
HTC Advantage 2

Liverpool,
Sticker (film) sell a lot (in the chill herePDAmarket - everything for our pets )
Where the main thing that would be brando or jast mobail
Arthur Gatin
Message#14
27.04.09, 18:06
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 09.04.09
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

How can I get rid of scratches on the screen?
Can I polish, if so, than?
ZY RoverPC Q7
ssvetlik
Message#15
27.04.09, 20:24
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 14.10.06
Gigabit GSmart

There is on this forum a "MAN WITH DIRECT HANDS", with a nicknamemak2sim, Here's what he writes about the scratches on the display: "Greetings to all! I bought a broken Nokia N95 for the price of" spare parts "(the case is broken, the cable is torn, the screen is scratched), restored, changing the cable, and scratches on the screen, hiding under the film (Surprisingly, but after sticking the film they were not visible at all!) "

Post has been editedssvetlik - 27.04.09, 20:25
GREETZKO
Message#16
27.04.09, 20:34
Local
[Offline]

Date: 22.10.08
Asus P535

Arthur Gatin,

Sam polished with a mini drill, a furry circle and paste "Goya", this is certainly barbarism. You need molar auto-polishes and straight arms. Vobschem it is dreary !!!!! To stick a film. It's very cool to hide scratches. Pravelno advises you "ssvetlik" ..........

After almost inconclusive polishing, I glued the film and a bunch of fine scratches disappeared. Vivat !!! BRONDO Vivat !!!

--------------------
Accident is not a known pattern ...!
Taifunfly
Message#17
27.04.09, 22:59
Guru
[Offline]

Digma iDn7 3G

Arthur Gatin @ 27.4.09, 20:06*
How can I get rid of scratches on the screen?
Can I polish, if so, than?

Pasta "GOI" (there are even smaller abrasive pastes, but it is more difficult to find them) and a cloth (for wiping displays) resembles paper (lint-free), you can begin to start suede.
If there is no experience of using a drill (a small drill), it is better not to polish with felt attachments (you can fuse), they are usually dense painful cotton wool (surgical) on a toothpick: rofl:, or woolen cloth (old scarf). Hand polishing is best, but longer!
The film, especially matte, especially BRANDO: D will also save you. Polylines for cars, not very much save (for a while).

--------------------
HP ipaq 214> O2 xda flame> Lg gt540> Huawei ideos s7 slim + Digma idn7 3G + DNS s4502M
Arthur Gatin
Message#18
28.04.09, 14:10
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Cotton wool (surgical) on a toothpick, or woolen cloth (an old scarf). Hand polishing is best, but longer!

A couple of questions:
1. How much time
2.Podrobnee, but I do not catch up a bit :-) How and what

Post has been editedArthur Gatin - 28.04.09, 14:28
Taifunfly
Message#19
28.04.09, 17:03
Guru
[Offline]

Digma iDn7 3G

Arthur Gatin @ 28.4.09, 16:10*
A couple of questions:
1. How much time
2. More detail, and then I do not catch up with a bit How and what

1. While not achieving the desired result;) (5-10min)
2. Insert the toothpick into the cartridge, clamp it in the cartridge, turn it on. Take cotton wool (surgical, because it is clean) and wind on a toothpick "babina" this should be a decent :), take a paste of goya, and bring it to a whirling toothpick with cotton. Then gently pat on the surface (for the PDA screen I do not advise working with such a thing , Only for the case). If there is no pastry suede beret (old glove) and rub it by hand (this is better for the screen), it is possible (even necessary) together with the polish for the body.
GOI paste (you can ask your friends to work with metal, in special shops) in general the right thing, but it's just a small image. It can be of different colors, the smallest (fine polishing) is white.

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 28.04.09, 17:04

--------------------
HP ipaq 214> O2 xda flame> Lg gt540> Huawei ideos s7 slim + Digma idn7 3G + DNS s4502M
Taifunfly
Message#20
28.04.09, 17:13
Guru
[Offline]

Digma iDn7 3G

Arthur Gatin @ 27.4.09, 20:06*
To get rid of scratches on the screen?

And if you have a touchscreen on the Rover, if it's "film", then manual polishing. If it's with a protective glass, then it's mechanically possible. But it's cautious. Mechanical polishing is quick, but you can go too far. Hand-delicate and you can gradually come to the desired result, Without fear of spoiling.

--------------------
Arthur Gatin
Message#21
28.04.09, 18:45
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Thanks for the help, how will I finish polishing, so I'll tell you what's the matter over;)

23 pagesV123456>

mobile versionCurrently: