X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV<123456>
>Firmware for TOSHIBA JOURN.E TOUCH| | | Re-flashing under WM 5-6?
ko1961
Message#41
28.07.12, 22:44
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 25.08.10
Lenovo A820

Astiryx,,
thank you so much! A sister from the sea will come, take the tablet and do what you have prescribed. Be sure to unsubscribe!

--------------------
I will smoke, but I will not give up drinking
Marek777
Message#42
30.07.12, 21:13
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 25.07.12

Asterix it's all very cool I could even save my own opera but all that it gave to us Russklav really would like that you would disinhibit it on the video online, youtube never loaded all the rest of the sites throw out the player's error, you can find the programs on it and Games, please unsubscribe. If Th is loaded. : Yes2:
Astiryx
Message#43
05.08.12, 09:59
User
[Offline]

Date: 26.07.11
I-Mate JMA

Marek777

I will express my personal, naturally subjective, opinion. Devices with the WinCE family of operating systems were initially sharpened as business assistants. Those. Their main task is to work with the scheduler (calendar), office documents, mail, etc. Such were all the first CCPs. Then came the communicators in which they added a radio module. But still it was (and there is) the CCP who can still call. The functions of such devices were most likely dictated by their price. To pay 500-700 $ could people doing business. Time passed and devices became cheaper. This was quickly understood by the guys from Google and made their Android completely ground for fun. The proof is the fact that for so many years of the existence of Android so no one has written a program in which it would be okay to work with the .xls and .doc files. And the analogue of the contact manager Inesoft Phone on android just does not exist. So, Toshiba is the same PDA, but with a 7 "screen .Offer to the desktop allows us to install for example Soft Maker Office and with comfort (due to 7") to view or edit office documents by receiving them by e-mail. Well, sometimes you can quickly see some site. Those. Is the replacement of a netbook or laptop in a car or business trip. After all, weight is different at times.

If for you the main thing is the opportunity to play on the device in games, watch movies, chat on Skype, sit on twitter - it's better to get a tablet on Android. Only when choosing a device should remember that the communicator on WinMobile having 64Mb operatives from which only half is available to the user, can quietly keep several programs open while still working with GPS, then for comfortable work with android it is necessary to have a percentage of not less than 1 GHz, graphic accelerator And 1 GB operative. Then you will get what you wanted.
Eugene19751
Message#44
05.08.12, 16:47
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 05.08.12
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

I fully agree with the previous message from Asterix. After several days I will become the owner of such a tablet and I will do everything the way it was written on the forum. One does not grieve much - the appearance of the desktop itself. Is it possible to install any theme In order to make the form more colorful? In the internet there is a photo (but only a photo), where on this tablet is installed a standard theme from WinXP ....

Attached images

Posted image
Marek777
Message#45
05.08.12, 17:29
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 25.07.12

Asterix is ​​a huge thank you for the answer navernno really, I really want a lot from him for that kind of money and we all draw out a lot from him, if there are new discoveries. : Thank_you:
Astiryx
Message#46
11.08.12, 20:39
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Eugene19751
One does not grieve much - "the appearance of the desktop itself. Is it possible to install any theme of decoration to make the view more colorful?

Yes, put what you want. Prepare any picture with a resolution of 800x480. Go to Start-Settings-Control Panel. Double tap on the "Screen" icon. Click "Browse" and specify the path to your picture. By and large this is almost the same as on a large computer.

How to place shortcuts on the desktop I already wrote. Several shortcuts in my assembly do not have pictures (icons). But it's not from the inability to assign icons to them, but from laziness to do it. If the shortcut refers to a file that does not have its own icon, then in the shortcut parameter it is necessary to give a link to the DLL where the necessary icon is. I just did not get to figure out what parameters should be in the icons and I spit on it. Most likely the icons from XP and Win7 are not suitable because of the color depth. We need to create 256-color.

The device has only two drawbacks:
1. Win CE does not save changes after "turn-on" on the Windows folder. Because of this, it is necessary to pervert with scripts that automate copying files necessary for installed applications to this folder after turning on the device. It is not at all difficult to understand the writing of scripts. And sometimes it's even interesting.
2. Most of the programs under WinMobile that we use on WinCE are written completely under a different resolution and by default they have a portrait mode. But this is not a problem, but a program.

Who wants to have a shell a la IPhone, pay attention to iphonetoday. Very interesting shell and works fine on our device. But since It is created for navigators, then the icons that stand by default are almost all non-working. But you can put your own when you're at night.
ko1961
Message#47
13.08.12, 00:16
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

Astiryx, "Win CE does not save after" power-off "changes in the Windows folder" - about "clarify the kettle, what does it mean ?.

--------------------
Astiryx
Message#48
16.08.12, 00:12
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

ko1961
Astiryx, "Win CE does not save after" power-off "changes in the Windows folder" - about "clarify the kettle, what does it mean ?.

The operating system Win2002 - Win Mobile 6.5.3, which is installed on the PDA and communicators behaves like an adult Winda, i.e. All changes in the operating system (changes to entries in the registry, modification and addition of files in the system folders: Windows \, ​​Program Files \, Documents and Settings \ etc.) that are produced by the programs during installation and operation are saved.
WinCE (I do not know why) is of two types:
1. When you turn on the power from the system memory area (invisible to the user), the entire system is reinstalled. This is how to completely format the hard drive and on a new install Windows on a large computer.
2. When the power is turned on, the registry (where all the settings are stored) is not touched. But all the files in the system folders are deleted and written again.

We have a second option. And this is good. Because with the first option full of gemmora.

What turns out: we installed the program, it installed its own libraries, necessary for it to work, in the Windows folder, and even placed its ini-files with information about the settings (such as language, screen resolution, etc.) in the My folder Documents. We turned off our tablet. Then they turned it on. And all these files were erased. All the settings have been posted. The program does not run due to lack of its libraries.
But it's not as scary as it seems at first glance. The simplest option is to create a folder on the memory card and register the path with a special command to it in the registry and put all the additional libraries there. Or place these libraries in the directory with the program itself. The fact is that any program looks for the files it needs first in its folder, then in the Windows folder, and then on the Systempath path, which is registered in the registry. BUT, in order to understand what libraries the program uses it is necessary to look into the installation file (cab) and it is desirable to check which standard libraries it uses (those that in theory come with the operating system) and whether they are in the Windows folder. This is also easy. It is enough to have Total Commander and WinCE CAB Manager on a large computer.
ko1961
Message#49
16.08.12, 00:34
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

Astiryx,, Thank you! WinCE CAB Manager- I understood to read the information about cab? Thank you once again, when I understand (the tablet is not yet with me), I'll ask questions, with your permission ...
Or maybe you can create a ban on deleting files? ...

Post has been editedko1961 - 16.08.12, 00:37

--------------------
Baxxter75
Message#50
17.08.12, 18:02
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 08/17/12

Astiryx ,
Tell me pliz started to do everything according to your instructions, so in step 4, when I click on the Opera icon, I do not open the explorer, but simply launches the program?
Eugene19751
Message#51
22.08.12, 00:04
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 05.08.12
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

\ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ enter in the same place in the opera, where they enter www. (Speaking by simple)))
Baxxter75
Message#52
22.08.12, 15:28
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 08/17/12

And nothing happens, writes the wrong address!
Ruzman
Message#53
24.08.12, 13:51
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 08/22/12

Astiryx, My friend, tell me pliz. I did everything on your manual, but as a result, Windows was not russified, and despite changing the parameters in HKLM ... / ... / shell from 1 to 0 and / onboard from 0 to 1 in your sys, Windows, but in the end the shell of toshiba is still exposed. And all would be nothing, but the panel with the start menu and quick launch disappears. By the way, when you click on the icons of the opera or Ebukrider, nothing happens, in the first case an opera is opened, and in the second, there is no reaction at all - I downloaded the DevTool program in the store and opened the files directly.
What can you tell me how to fix this trail? I'm talking about the russification of Windows (although it is not necessary) and about the start menu (it seems like it appears at first, but after the automatic opening of the shell and the subsequent inclusion of the desktop - it does not exist, but in the shell there is a gray bar below - such as a trace from the start menu )
I hope you still browse this thread, or you want to deal with this monster!
I will be grateful for an early reply)
Astiryx
Message#54
24.08.12, 22:00
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Ruzman
Let's once again try to understand what the developers of Toshiba did:
The Windows on our device is exactly the same as on all devices on WinCE. This is basically navigators. Well, a couple or three of all the bumpriders there. Yes, there were Chinese devices in the netbook body.
Those. We have a full desktop with the Start menu, etc.
But the shell from Toshiba looks better in full-screen mode. The developers decided to hide the desktop by editing the registry. To change everything back, you need to change the value from 1 to 0 and in the same thread [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Shell \] to create the [Ontop] dword: 00000001 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Shell \ AutoHide]
What do you seem to have done. When you start the device, you should see the desktop (no matter what with the background image) and the Start button. But then again there should appear a shell from Toshiba. This is due to the fact that the shortcut Mainshell (this executable shell file) is in StartUp (ie at autorun). Because The entire Windows folder is updated after each device is turned on, then deleting this shortcut will not do anything. We need to complete this process in memory and the desktop will appear.

All this is done automatically with the method I described earlier. If you do not get it - then you did something wrong.

And because of this Windows is not russifitsiruetsya. This means that you do not copy * .mui files to the Windows folder.

In a word - try again, as it is written in the post where the files are laid out.
Alex2K1979
Message#55
26.08.12, 23:26
Local
[Offline]

Date: 10.11.08
HP iPAQ hx2490

Hmm, yes, there can be no problems with just loading Windows and the shell is not loaded if the registry is stored). I can do it if necessary.

Post has been editedAlex2K1979 - 26.08.12, 23:36

--------------------
Setting up unlock repair and update of navigators in Germany ...
ko1961
Message#56
27.08.12, 23:28
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

Astiryx
"There are two directories in the root: Download and Program Files, here we copy the" SYS "folder and the" Program Files "from the archive.When we copy, we will ask two times for confirmation of the replacement of files (Opera10_armv4i.exe and eBookReader.EXE). - At me at copying asked about replacement more than two times it is noralno?
"4. On the device, click on the Opera icon.We run the explorer.We go to the following path: \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \. Run the file Regedit.exe In the program, open the File menu, then Import Registry ... In the opened dialog, go to the path \ Journe Touch \ SYS \ select SysSet.reg and click OK, the message that the registry has been successfully updated is displayed. "- when you start Regedit.exe, he asks me where to save it and where do I save it? I saved it in some documents and eventually I have a desktop with folders, but there is no start menu and "shelves" at all ...

Question-where to save the file Regedit.exe, because Without this, the program does not start?
Thank you

Post has been editedko1961 - 28.08.12, 00:24

--------------------
Alex2K1979
Message#57
28.08.12, 10:15
Local
[Offline]

HP iPAQ hx2490

ko1961 @ 27.08.2012, 22:28 *
Question-where to save the file Regedit.exe, because Without this, the program does not start?

Yes, no matter where to put it on the memory card, for example, you will find its main thing in the explorer, and run it in the program, open this system, it will be executed and everything will be reloaded. The registry is changed.

Post has been editedAlex2K1979 - 28.08.12, 10:15

--------------------
Sys_A_d_m_i_n_s
Message#58
28.08.12, 20:26
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 08/28/12
Apple iPhone 5S

And I have something went wrong, the keyboard has disappeared!
And more ... Look at the photo and see for yourself
Posted image
Astiryx
Message#59
28.08.12, 23:11
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Sys_A_d_m_i_n_s

Correct (rename) the labels "My Computer" and "Trash"

Or go to the registry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEExplorerDesktop]
"{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "My computer"
"{000214A1-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Trash"
And fix the krakozaby for normal names.
This is most likely due to the fact that some other encoding was used

Now about the keyboard icon. Go to Start-Settings-Control Panel-Input Panel.
Is there anything in the list of the "current input method"?
The thing is that the tray icon is stitched in the dll of each keyboard. If there are several keypads, then when you select the keyboard in the tray, the corresponding icon appears.

ko1961
In the program, open the File menu, then Import Registry ... In the dialog that opens, go to the Journe TouchSYS path and select SysSet.reg. Click OK. A message appears that the registry has been successfully updated. "- When Regedit.exe starts, it asks me where to save it and where do I save it? I saved it in some documents and eventually I have a desktop with folders, but there is no start menu and "Shelves" in general ...

Thank you

To be honest, I did not quite understand what is happening.
If you run Regedit. In the menu selectedImportRegistry ... and indicated from which file (in our case this is SysSet.reg) it is necessary to import keys into the device registry, then Regedit does not have to ask where to save it. But if you instead ofImportRegistry ... selectedExportRegistry ... then really there will be a dialog in which there will be a question on a way of preservation of that branch of the register which is now chosen in the program. In your case, most likely trying to save the entire registry.

Alex2K1979
Hmm, yes, there can be no problems with just loading Windows and the shell is not loaded if the registry is stored). I can do it if necessary.

1. Do it at this stage (personally for me) is not advisable, because Still do not understand why I can not connect to the computer from under the desktop. Only from under the standard shell. It would be necessary to tear from the Win2003 dump files activesync and even try to see whether the connection through it, yes, all the time is not enough.
2. And how? From the registry start from the folder Windows-StartUp is not blocked.
3. It is possible that the section UM where Mainshell lies does not correspond. (Well, I did not check it). Then, instead of replacing the eBookReader.EXE script, you can override Mainshell.exe and then the desktop really will immediately load. {000214A1-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
Alex2K1979
Message#60
29.08.12, 02:37
Local
[Offline]

HP iPAQ hx2490

"Naryl" today is such a device. All the way to ugliness is just like me and predpagalal.Kstati without native shell is connected to cheers as an external drive. Through the active I think, too, no problem is needed for any device with Core6.0 and look at what and how in the registry.

And so, you need to copy all the folders from the Journe Touch folder in the archive to the Journe Touch folder on your device:

download:Http://letitbit.net/download/42969.4202fac..._Touch.rar.html

Then we launch the guide into the folderJourne TouchOn the device we are looking for a packWindowsThere we start REGEDIT and connect EXPORTS.REG file which hangs right there, if everything is ok write - OK. (If not, I'm not guilty)

Reboot. There should be a desktop. It has the MainShell shortcut to run its native shell just in case (if not, I'm not to blame)

PS. It turns out thank you. If not ... well, you know)

There are 3 problems that you need to solve this display of the battery charge, the icon of the audio in the tray and turning off the power from the Windows, is cut from the shell.

Post has been editedAlex2K1979 - 29.08.12, 02:48

--------------------

7 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionNow is: 10 hours ago