X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV<123456>
>Firmware for TOSHIBA JOURN.E TOUCH, Re-flashing under WM 5-6?
Werty775
Message#21
31.03.12, 14:34
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 24.12.09
HTC Touch

I tried everything, a laptop, a router, he sees them but when trying to connect he writes a network failure
With uk.Alexander

The connection problem was solved by installing on the laptop the prog Home Connectify, through it works fine
Help me to understand
1. Do not read more than half the video formats, how and where to get the codecs?
2. Does not play videos in YouTube, there is a possibility of launching if yes then how?
3. how to add programs that would be visible icons
With uk.Alexander
Vadimbrovko
Message#22
03.04.12, 19:39
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 25.12.11

Werty775 @ 31.03.2012,16: 34*
3. how to add programs that would be visible icons

There are two ways I know:
1 st standard, through the Virtual Store, but a very meager choice.
2-nd manually, as recommended by tolik-chel. Read this thread carefully.

Werty775 @ 31.03.2012,16: 34*
I tried everything, a laptop, a router, he sees them but when trying to connect he writes a network failure

Earlier I had, as I wrote earlier, a direct computer-to-computer connection via WI-FI controllers - the tablet did the same as you did.
Today I connected the access point DAP 1155 and everything was scrambled through it. The tablet was picked up at once.

Post has been editedVadimbrovko - 03.04.12, 19:41
Werty775
Message#23
04.04.12, 14:19
beginner
[Offline]

HTC Touch

Thanks vadimbrovko and that you will advise for playing video, what player to put and how?
And on viewing in the YouTube did not solve the problem?
With uk.Alexander
Vadimbrovko
Message#24
04.04.12, 22:40
a guest
[Offline]

Werty775 @ 04.04.2012, 16:19*
And on viewing in the YouTube did not solve the problem?

Yes, principle and did not interest the video on youtube through this tablet, decided to try after your post, yes, it really does not work.
I downloaded the latest version of youtube in the virtual store. The video went. The truth of awful quality, vsmysle not permission, namely the quality of reproduction.
In general, I advise you to visitOfficial Support Site ForumThis d ... and you will not be alone. There such as we with problems, claims to this product and to the support service are many.
Yes, by the way, there you need to register, and wait a few days until you activate your account. Yes, and the answers to questions have to wait as much.
Yes, by the way, and the forum script itself - it sucks. Works with terrible glitches, messages from the first time do not fast, writes a critical error. We have to make several attempts, which in the end leads to duplication of posts. You will understand this by visiting this forum and seeing many identical posts of users.

As the saying goes, "there was no trouble for the woman, she bought a woman pig"

Post has been editedVadimbrovko - 04.04.12, 22:47
Werty775
Message#25
06.04.12, 10:58
beginner
[Offline]

HTC Touch

Thanks for the help, can still tell me how to put the codecs or player to watch the video on the tablet
With uk.Alexander
Vadimbrovko
Message#26
06.04.12, 11:14
a guest
[Offline]

Alexander, I think you can not put codecs, even with all the desire, unless you update the firmware, or the player in which codecs are stitched by manufacturers. And then there is no certainty that your video will work fine.
The Windows folder is not static, and any changes in it are not saved, has already been tried. Have you ever tried to reinstall the player, or to update the firmware? I'm not testing the video on this tablet, so I'll be able to say something about compatibility in vryatli.

In general, I would like to ask the opinion of people who uses this tablet and how.
Honestly, WiFi has appeared, the Internet has earned, but to this toy so no one in my family and does not fit. As she lay in the chiffonier, she lies. Everyone prefers phones and computers.
Maybe, if there was at least a Russian keyboard layout, it was more useful.

Werty775 @ 04/06/2012, 12:58*
How to put codecs or a player to watch video on the tablet

By the way, respected tolik-chel in this branch was reminiscent of the core-player program, which shows all the formats. Try it.

I decided to break the installer virtualstore and it turned out that all the software sitshere
Among other things there is MainShell installer, update and other twists to it.
If anyone sniffs something out, let me know.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 06.04.12, 17:26
Werty775
Message#27
24.04.12, 08:21
beginner
[Offline]

HTC Touch

Uv. Tolik-chel
Big request to you to restore the link in Message # 11
On the file UI.XML (20.52 KB) Downloads: 44
I before put your programs very well worked tablet
But decided to flash on a new firmware, downloaded the software again, and a link to UI.XML is not available
With uk.Alexander
Slava2k
Message#28
14.05.12, 23:22
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 28.10.09

Codecs are in the coreplayer. Most of the video is played, of course, by features.

Post has been editedSlava2k - 14.05.12, 23:28

--------------------
TG01 (WM6.5) German, the operator O2, also German.
Astiryx
Message#29
23.07.12, 18:21
User
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 26.07.11
I-Mate JMA

Colleagues in misfortune, you are still browsing this thread? If - yes, then I have a pleasant news for you: I broke Toshiba and now I have a full desktop with a tray, a start button, etc. I also intend to do the following: change the encodings so that when opening doc-files the same Ashampoo had Russian letters, and not krakosyabry, to make it still work with another full-screen keyboard, fill the Start-Programs menu. And all this into a normal script and lay out it with a description. If it's someone else you need.
ko1961
Message#30
23.07.12, 22:27
Local
[Offline]

Date: 25.08.10
Lenovo A820

Astiryx, I followed the branch. In programming, I do not shave, but my sister has a gadget idle. I would very much like a guide to action. Thanks.

--------------------
I will smoke, but I will not give up drinking
Astiryx
Message#31
24.07.12, 21:16
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Give me a couple of evenings. At the moment, I have a fully working table. Winda is russified. The Russian font in the menu of Russified programs is supported. There is one more catch: if the native shell is unloaded - it does not connect to the computer. Those. You must run MainShell.NET.exe again and then connect. Nothing complicated, but unpleasant.
Marek777
Message#32
25.07.12, 23:35
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 25.07.12

Of course you need a tablet, who on this channel of technology browsed the video online? Is there any narmal games on it and the most important thing is to create a human desktop on it? Which flash player should I install to view the streaming video in the net? HELP WHO CAN

Post has been editedMarek777 - 25.07.12, 23:47
Astiryx
Message#33
27.07.12, 20:40
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

I describe the way to unlock the desktop on the Toshiba Journ Touch.
Our task is to get what is on the screenshots (look under the spoiler)
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

It turned out that developers devaysa nothing difficult to lock the desktop did not invent, but just slightly edited the registry. We need to change the value of the AutoHide key from 1 to 0 in the HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Shell \ branch and create an OnTop remote key with a value of 1. That's the whole unlock! But since before you restart the desktop you need to nail a couple of processes and delete the link to the standard shell in the folder StartUp, it's easier to use the script for this.

Attention!In our device, all changes in the registry are preserved! And although after turning off and then turning on the power Windows folder completely rewritten to the factory, any careless changes in the registry can lead to the collapse of the system. And since the device is not familiar to users of Windows Mobile hard-rezet (this is when the hidden system area is reinstalled Windows), the only way out - flashing.
Yes, by the way, the mechanical switch, hidden in the slots at the bottom of the device, just interrupts the power supply. This is extremely important, because The standard power button is similar to the software button and when the device hangs, it stops responding to the press.

The procedure (all this can be automated, but until the hands reach):
1. Unpack my archive (see below) on the computer at any place. Let it be the newly created Toshiba folder.

2. Connect the device to the computer. We have a part of NAND-FLASH with a capacity of about 1.5 Gb, which is visible as \ Journe Touch \

At the root of the two directories: Download and Program Files. Here we copy the folder "SYS" and "Program Files" from the archive. During the copying two times will ask for confirmation to replace the files (Opera10_armv4i.exe and eBookReader.EXE). We agree.

3. Disconnect from the computer.

4. On the device, click the Opera icon. The explorer starts. Go to the following path: \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \. Run the Regedit.exe file. In the program, open the File menu, then Import Registry ... In the opened dialog, go to \ Journe Touch \ SYS \ select SysSet.reg. Click OK. A message will appear that the registry has been successfully updated.

5. Close the cross-windows of the Regedit and Explorer windows. We are again in the shell of Toshiba.

6. Click the eBookReader icon (the bottom row, the second on the left in the form of flipping pages)

7. Enjoy the result.

And here is the archive itself
Attached fileDesktop.zip ( 2,71 )

Attention!
All I did was in the testing phase. Therefore, when the table is loaded, the power off button stops working. In the future, I'll correct it and for now, just tap the Shutdown shortcut twice on the desktop and the device will turn off. The connection to the computer does not work. Somewhere blocked. I'll find it-I'll fix it. In the meantime, two times tap on the MainShell shortcut on the desktop, the Toshiba shell will start and from under it connect to the computer. Did not check the WiFi - hands did not reach.

And now about the pleasant. What works (maybe I will forget something):
Windows is russified. There are places that have not yet been translated, but this is a matter of time (on our device, the files are slightly different from the same navigators). Replaced the onscreen keyboard with Russian. To run it you need to tap into the tray on the icon of the keyboard and select from the list CEKeyboard. THE MOUSE WORKS! Connect and use. But remember that the mouse must be connected only after Windows loading. External clan so far could not connect. But this is also a matter of time. If the labels Basket and My computer are krakozyaby instead of Russian letters - just rename.

Next time I'll write how to put the shortcuts of the programs on the desktop and in the Start menu so that they do not disappear after the reboot. Well, and lay out a bunch of progs that work on the device. Including the chic high-grade office Ashampoo Office /
Astiryx
Message#34
27.07.12, 21:28
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

How to place shortcuts to programs on the desktop or in the Start menu:

1. Who does not like English - put Russian on Total Commander
Click Start-Programs-Total Commander
Go to the menu Show-About / Setting
In the window that appears, select the Russian language from the drop-down menu. Click OK
Brief instructions for working with Total:
Open folder - double tap or double-click the left button of the mouse (have you already connected it?)
Close the folder (go to the level up) - click the button at the top of the panel with a drawing of two points
Go to the root of the device - a button with an oblique slash.

In the \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ RPicView folder there are RCapture.exe and RPicViewPro.exe files. The first one is for taking screenshots, and the second one starts the Resco Picture Viewer - the photo and pictures viewer.
We must do the following:
In one panel go to the \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ RPicView folder, and in the other, click on the button with the oblique slash (get to the root of the device) and open the Windows folder. If we are interested in a shortcut on the desktop, we open the Desktop folder, if the shortcut is in the START menu, then open the Program folder. We translate the cursor on the file whose shortcut we want to create (we tap it once, for example, on the file RPicViewPro.exe). Open the File menu - >>>>>>> (this is the menu) - Create shortcut. The opened dialog will show the path that is opened in the inactive panel (well, for example Windows \ Program \). Click OK. If we are not satisfied with the name we got from the shortcut (in this case it will be RPicViewPro.lnk) we will tap once on this file (it will become active) and go to the File Rename menu. The dialog for renaming the file will open. Rename for example in Resco Picture Viewer.lnk Now when you press the START-PROGRAM button we will see a shortcut to our program with this name.

Unfortunately, this is not all. Because After turning off the device, the Windows folder is overwritten, then we need to get around this. Now in one pane we have Windows \ Program open, but in another you need to open \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ EBookReader \ FSRoot \ Windows \ Programs \ (or Desktop if you put the shortcut on the desktop). If you opened this folder, now we tap once on our shortcut and go to the FILE-Copy / Move menu in the opened dialog box, click Copy. Now after each reboot, our shortcuts will not disappear.

All that I wrote is easy to do and besides, it's only in the beginning that you put a lot of prog, and then you calm down :)
Astiryx
Message#35
28.07.12, 08:36
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

For those who are interested in what changes were made to the registry, you can find this by opening the SysSet.reg file in the \ Journe Touch \ SYS \ folder with the text editor of the same Total Commander (tap once on the file and then click the pencil button in the graphics menu of Total). There are lines of explanation that begin with #. Similarly, you can view the eBookReader.mscr file in the \ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ EBookReader \

The drivers for connecting an external keyboard are installed. It may not work because of insufficient power to USB. I checked on the big keyboard from the computer. If there is an opportunity somewhere to take the keyboard from the tablet and check - it would be wonderful. If it works, there's just not enough power. Then you can take a USB HUB (USB-branch) with a connector for additional power and try with it. The keyboard should switch the layout keyboard shortcut Shift + Alt.

Who downloaded my file - unsubscribe. Before I put it out, I decided to change some paths in the registry and place the system libraries and could mess up something.
Marek777
Message#36
28.07.12, 21:03
Visitor
[Offline]

Thank you today I will be engaged in everything that will be released from me, can you on this device watch online video?
Astiryx
Message#37
28.07.12, 21:18
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Wi-Fi from under the desktop works great. We look at the screenshot:
Screenshot
Posted image

To connect to the access point, you need to tap the network icon in the tray twice. By the way, if after you start the desktop, it does not appear in the tray, you need to turn off the screen once by pressing the power button and back on the screen by pressing the same button. (In fact, we do not turn off the screen and we drive the device into a dream). The device rereads the registry and the network icon appears in the tray. So after the appearance of the network setup window, select the last tab (in English called "wireless information" in English "Wireless Information") select the access point we need and click the "Connect" button. Everything is connected. The network icon in the tray shows the data transfer. We look at the screenshots:
Screenshots
Posted image
Posted image

Tried four explorers. For some reason, only two downloaded the page. The reason is clear - you have to dig into the settings. And why, if there are others.
Opera mini 5.0 - does not load
Built-in Internet Explorer - does not load
Opera Touch - works, but some kind of corrupt version
UcWEB - everything works. Great smart explorer

I upload the archive with Opera Touch and UcWEB.

Attached fileInternet.zip ( 4,15 )

Procedure:
1. Unarchive the contents (and this is the Program Files folder) on the computer.
2. From the native shell, connect the device to the computer
3. Copy the Program Files folder from the archive to the root.
4. After disconnecting from the computer and launching the desktop, click Start-Programs there appeared the folder "Internet" in which there are two shortcuts for launching Opera Touch and UcWEB.
Astiryx
Message#38
28.07.12, 21:28
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Marek777 @ 07/28/2012, 9:03 PM*
Thank you today I will be engaged in everything that will be released from me, can you on this device watch online video?

: Rolleyes:
I have an apparatus for a week. Today I first connected it to the Internet, because There is no Wi-Fi at home. On Monday I'll try. A "on-line video" - this is a y-tub through spets_progu or from the site?

For some reason I can not edit my message. In the description how to unlock the desktop forgot to add that item:

4. On the device, click the Opera icon. The explorer starts. We go on the following way: Journe TouchProgram Files. Run the Regedit.exe file. In the program, open the File menu, then Import Registry ... In the opened dialog, go to the Journe TouchSYS path and select SysSet.reg. Click OK. A message will appear that the registry has been successfully updated.

Must be done only once.

At the following inclusions, to go to the desktop there is enough point:
6. Click the eBookReader icon (the bottom row, the second on the left in the form of flipping pages)
Marek777
Message#39
28.07.12, 21:53
Visitor
[Offline]

And where is the branch NKLM
Astiryx
Message#40
28.07.12, 22:17
User
[Offline]

I-Mate JMA

Marek777 @ 07/28/2012, 9:53 PM*
And where is the branch NKLM

In the registry, but it's just for information. You need to download the file, and follow steps 1 through 7. Changes to the registry will be performed automatically.

7 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionNow is: 11 hours ago