X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV123456>
>Firmware for TOSHIBA JOURN.E TOUCH| | | Re-flashing under WM 5-6?
pilotjurgen
Message#1
21.06.11, 10:54
User
[Online]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 31.07.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

All greetings!
The other day I purchased a tablet TOSHIBA JOURN.E TOUCH. It is WinCE - everything is tightly wired, there is no normal explorer, in general, inconveniences are solid.
Can anyone help find a more or less normal OS for this beast? WM 6 - 6.5 would probably be the best for him.
ko1961
Message#2
18.08.11, 22:38
Local
[Offline]

Date: 25.08.10
Lenovo A820

Register on off site and after reflashing get IE

--------------------
I will smoke, but I will not give up drinking
tolik-chel
Message#3
16.11.11, 13:25
beginner
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 16.02.10

Yes, I do not need this IE, I would just like Windows to install Skype
Well, you need a receipt or some kind of prog

--------------------
Superstition runs successfully civilization .--- In. Belinsky
tolik-chel
Message#4
18.11.11, 02:32
beginner
[Offline]

Yesterday I fumbled half the night
I came up with a way to break through Zashta
1. Download Taskmanager on CE one file (I pereprobyval a bunch of drivers until I got the right one)
2. We chop it to the comp. Open "\ Journe Touch \ Program Files \ Opera \" Copy from this folder the file Opera10-armv4i.exe and paste there the manager
3. Cut the Tablet from the cable and open the Opera on the panel, a program appears with the names you kill the process "MeinShell"
4. the screen becomes empty only the name you press on the desktop and hold it with your finger on the screen appears the name "make a folder" as you create its zhma on the icon back such zholtaya with a green arrow up until all your disks appear
On the desktop, there is nothing to move from it after rebooting, everything will disappear like Windows folders
On the UM disk in the Program files folder MainShell find the document UL.xml Open it with a pad and enter the programs and give them an assignment
So did I

--------------------
ko1961
Message#5
19.11.11, 18:23
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

I wonder, but a couple of screenshots can be?

--------------------
tolik-chel
Message#6
23.11.11, 17:34
beginner
[Offline]

I would gladly show the screenshots only I today decided to change through Origenalntsu shell keyboard and he gave me the error that you need to instruct NET CE Freamework error
Well, the nastiest thing is not opening not one window except Tools and the keyboard does not open
I need it or return it to the factory settings or how to flash it
I can throw a couple of programs that can help that you can use Windows
If you could create BackUP from Toshiba it would be great

--------------------
Gosya
Message#7
23.11.11, 17:36
Visitor
[Offline]

Date: 22/11/09
Dell Venue

Http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/OPT0502VS0000R01.htmHere is the firmware and the official upgrade
tolik-chel
Message#8
23.11.11, 20:17
beginner
[Offline]

I tried to flash this firmware everything I do as it says
1. Format the SD card and unpack all the data
2. Turn off the devices turn the lever to the left insert the SD card connect the device to the power
3. I switch the lever to the right, turn on and zero the same as it was
Loads Windows and writes an error
Posted image
True one pleases that in the Run function, you can select any program to launch eg Total Commander
What to do next I do not represent
I promise if I'll run it somehow, I'll show you how you can insert your programs)

--------------------
ko1961
Message#9
24.11.11, 22:16
Local
[Offline]

Lenovo A820

I have this firmware and I mean, the firmware gave only IEE

--------------------
tolik-chel
Message#10
25.11.11, 14:49
beginner
[Offline]

Somehow you can get into the engineering menu, then you can throw off the factory settings
but how?

--------------------
tolik-chel
Message#11
29.11.11, 00:13
beginner
[Offline]

Hello.
I was able to restore my tablet. The problem was that the SD card was not read at startup, so if anyone suffers, then just change the SD card and try again.
Original firmware for Toushiba Journ.E Touch you can downloadHERENothing superfluous, just firmware.
And if anyone wants to read more information, the firmwareHERE
I was asked for a Screen
Posted image

All pictures inside --->
[/ CENTER]

Here is another explanation for the file "UM \ Program files \ MainShell \ UL.xml"

Page
Position horizontally from 1 to 3
Vertical position from 1 to 5
\ Show icon
Show icon when pressed (other color)
Display the icon after clicking (other color)
Path to the program

Allow to enable the program with HDMI connected
"False = enable" "true = disable"
Allow the program to be enabled in the absence of the Internet
"False = enable" "true = disable"
The version of the program that it gives, I did not understand
I understand the icon in the shopping cart
"False = Open to view" "true = in the Trash"

\ Storage Card \ SOFT \ AlReader2 \ 1.bmp
\ Storage Card \ SOFT \ AlReader2 \ AlReader2.exe

false
false
2.0.a
false

My Software and the UI.xlm file

Instructions:
First of all, download the firmware and save all the files you need, which are on the tablet.
"If it disappears - it will be insulting"

Software SDCard, fileUI.xlm "UM \ Program files \ MainShell \"

Soft
Attached fileUI.xml ( 20,52 )

Post has been editedtolik-chel - 29.11.11, 00:25

--------------------
Alexandr_ded
Message#12
29.11.11, 21:27
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 11.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102

Tolik-chel,
How did you decide with the Russian keyboard layout?
Or you have already been Russian?
tolik-chel
Message#13
03.12.11, 10:42
beginner
[Offline]

Alexandr_ded @ 11/29/2011, 21:27*
How did you decide with the Russian keyboard layout?
Or you have already been Russian?

Winda I have English
There is inside a wonderful program MyMobile with this program you can control the tablet through a computer
Through the same WI-FI and there print at least in Chinese: P

--------------------
Vadimbrovko
Message#14
25.12.11, 11:46
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 25.12.11

Tolik-chel @ 11/18/2011, 04:32*
3. Cut the Tablet from the cable and open the Opera on the panel, a program appears with the names you kill the process "MeinShell"

At me it turned out and without д.процессов. During the restart, click on the screen. Ie at first there is a start of system, then Windows, further meinshell. Before the start, click on the workstation.
So that the mainstyle does not get underfoot every time it reboots, in its folder I changed the name Mainshell.NET.exe to Mainshell.NET1.exe, copied everything from the total folder and changed TC.EXE to Mainshell.NET.exe.
Now with each restart the total is started. You can write a program in principle, which will be started when restarting and give the possibility to select a system and give it the name Mainshell.NET.exe.

But that's not the point.
As for example, to attach a 3g modem, for example huawei, because not every city has wifi access points?
You insert the modem into it, it asks the name of the driver. Where to load wood?
Windows is trimmed to opacity, there is no "Start" button, taskbar. Anything to install in Windows does not work.
And in general, the piece of iron is damp to the point of horror. Dances with a tambourine continue.
Who is what naryl, unsubscribe. What I say, accomplish your goal.
P.S. The device was purchased 2 days ago.

Post has been editedVadimbrovko - 25.12.11, 11:47
Dreamwave
Message#15
07.01.12, 23:32
User
[Offline]

Date: 12.04.09
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular

The device got from a friend .. he did not know what to do with this thing. Thanks to that I went into the system. Well, while I'm only watching movies there and a couple of games I've pumped up. With the Russian and did not understand and the keyboard for some reason does not creep in the text editors

At me the greatest problem was how to leave on a proxy server ... Especially when there is a menu with options of an exponator and the keyboard is not present ... Somehow as intercepted the keyboard by means of a program miotool and conducted the address.

Inet tupit for a terrible ... I do not use the opera as I replaced it with a little instruction))

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. YOU HAVE IT WHEN YOU DISCONNECT YOU THE TIME IS REDUCED? Toli device is buggy, firmware is 1.1

Post has been editedDreamwave - 07.01.12, 23:39

--------------------
Nokia 7650-nokia 7610-MDA mobile-iphone 3g-htc inspire 4g (Ipad 3 16gb wifi + gsm) -sony xperia ultra xa dual (+ Ipad 3 16gb wifi + gsm)
tolik-chel
Message#16
09.01.12, 01:25
beginner
[Offline]

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION. YOU HAVE IT WHEN YOU DISCONNECT YOU THE TIME IS REDUCED? Toli device is buggy, firmware is 1.1

Yes, the clock is sure to be stuck until you get off to the Internet.
Windows after rebooting skids all settings to the initial database, only some functions are written
After once started Tuskmenedzher, then the opera can be returned to the place

But that's not the point.
As for example, to attach a 3g modem, for example huawei, because not every city has wifi access points?
You insert the modem into it, it asks the name of the driver. Where to load wood?
Windows is trimmed to opacity, there is no "Start" button, taskbar. Anything to install in Windows does not work.
And in general, the piece of iron is damp to the point of horror. Dances with a tambourine continue.
Who is what naryl, unsubscribe. What I say, accomplish your goal.
P.S. The device was purchased 2 days ago.

Well, I'm happy about the shell, not what's so nasty about it
Moreover, the trick is that if you register the path to a shortcut such as "Windows / explorer.link" then Meinshel closes itself
For 3G you need a drava and you need to register in the registry
I read today that you can put the Chinese on 3G, but you need to impose an amendment. As on Win CE is not so and just find a dravda. In the standard they do not go.
By the way, the cool player shows us the truth all the formats are very glad to him "core-player"
It is not enough to find skype and you can enjoy life: P

--------------------
Slysts
Message#17
15.01.12, 10:30
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 13.11.09
HTC Touch Viva

I'll tell you what I got, well, you can say it was a gift,

Well Tosh is not bad at all
The biggest problem is for me as long as connecting a 3G modem,
Has not yet mastered it with regards to the opening of the system, it was possible at a forum to subtract and download the file everything is working
I attach it (I've already changed it) go into the opera folder cut out (well, or make a copy of the Opera Exe, and in its place we paste this file, And now!

Click on the icon of the opera and see the File System Explorer!

And moreover with all the settings,

That disappointed that the big fotiki he does not take, I do not know if I have a current such a problem (if more than 5-7 MB (inserted a flash drive from the camera), he wrote the wrong format, if anything less ok

But about the video. I wanted to ask how Korah threw it on him?

Attached files

Attached fileOpera10_armv4i.exe ( 7 )

Post has been editedSlysts - 15.01.12, 10:36
Vadimbrovko
Message#18
16.03.12, 11:24
a guest
[Offline]

Yes, I was disappointed in full in the purchase of such a thing. Lucky the previous poster, which got this thing for free. Do not feel sorry for the wall bang. And I had to pay 250 dollars for a fool.
WiFi is only available at home, but at home in this thing there is no point, when there are full-fledged computers, with normal human control. 3G Internet does not work. Since my last post, this thing was lying in the chiffonier. I thought I'd drop in, maybe people have already invented it, they made a new discovery.
The official support service works exactly the same as this tablet in principle, in any way.
In general Toshiba screwed up in full, although I always preferred their laptops. And for today, I also use the know-how of their production. I do not understand what kind of attack they were for, why?
The maximum that you can do is read books, and then until fucking uncomfortable. The sound quality, even through the headphones, leaves much to be desired, or rather does not leave.
The battery sits very fast, even with the WIFI module disabled.
So this is my review of this product.
PS. Gentlemen, if you decide to buy this product, I assure you, better make a donation to those who really really need it, but not Toshiba Corporation
Werty775
Message#19
31.03.12, 11:48
beginner
[Offline]

Date: 24.12.09
HTC Touch

Tell me who can know, I can not connect to wi-fi, the network sees but writes a connection error
With uk.Alexander
Vadimbrovko
Message#20
31.03.12, 13:28
a guest
[Offline]

Werty775 @ 31.03.2012, 13:48*
Tell me who can know, I can not connect to wi-fi, the network sees but writes a connection error

At me similar. The truth is that I do not have an access point, the computers are connected by a direct wi-fi connection and the mobile phones are fine for this connection. I somehow thought that this was the reason for the connection error.
And what type of connection do you have?

Post has been editedVadimbrovko - 31.03.12, 13:31

7 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is: 03/04/17, 18:11