>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV<123
>Tsunagi Smooth| | | Stylish firmware for TG01
VKozar
Message#1
04.03.11, 00:02
Veteran
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 11.01.08
Google Nexus 6P

The material presented on the page is unofficial (except for official firmware), in the case of an unsuccessful firmware or death of the author of the device software and the Administration do not bear the responsibility of the resource! Everything is done at your own risk!

Toshiba TG01 - firmware Tsunagi Smooth
Toshiba TG01
Discussion of Toshiba TG01 | FAQ on Toshiba TG01 | Toshiba TG01 Russian_Project_Tsunagi | Firmware Toshiba TG01

Posted image
This project I ask you to consider as a kind of tuning studio.

The basis is the kitchen of a respected masterFeropont- .
I express my great gratitude to this man for his patience and belief that this project will be held in my performance.

I'm not a Romodel in the full sense of the word. My main goal was to realize the long-standing dream of creating a single style of all the components of the firmware, harmoniously combining the optimal characteristics of the firmware's firmware with their appearance.

The basis was taken two ideas - the visual style of "Metro" and the visual style of the last brainchild Microsoft - Windows Phone.

FIRMWARESMOOTH C

Firmware from category Full. That is, my idea was that I would collect all the best (in my understanding) software of each category. And the best in a cut - functionality - convenience - memory consumption. In fact, the firmware was assembled in such a way that would be stitched by the user received immediately and all. Very handy when Hard rezetah ...;)
Titanium is redone from the font to the enlarged panel and icons.
Posted image

Author's toolbar "Metro" - many thanks for his adaptation to my wishes to our forumchaninuTanger73.
Posted image

In the firmware the corporate font WP7 - Segoe WP is everywhere introduced. Changed the start menu in the same style
Posted image

The dialer is standard, but the skin is such that it is quite possible to use it without resorting to the services of additional software. Thanks for the skintigr72
Posted image
Posted image

Adapted for the latest Windy builds theme "Metro".
Posted image

As a locker and CallerID at the same time, I used S2U2, the visual style of which I completely redrawn and compiled in a single style.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

1. Office applications:
• Office 2010. The maximum.
• Screen Writer. The fastest and most convenient notepad for writing with your finger, with the ability to set reminders for your notes.

2. Multimedia:
• Core Player
• Resco Photo Manager

3. Communication:
IE
• Opera 10 with Flash support
• Opera Mini
• Asuka Utalk. Why this? Having tried all the existing clients and not switching off the ICQ 24 hours a day, I can declare responsibly - nothing more stable and easier than Palringo (Utalk - Russian clone of it) does not exist. Moreover - there is such a multiprotocol that .... Vkontakte, Classmates, Facebook, Gmail. Transfer files, photos directly from the camera. If you use this client for the first time on the first start, he will offer to register. The procedure is one-off and simple. So - I recommend.
Posted image

4. Utilities:
• Chome Editor - a utility for editing and managing Titanium. Allows you to add or remove existing panels. Create new panels.
• SKTools - a set of utilities for all occasions. Not broken. It is included at least in order that it would be possible to use it to quietly change the default Claudia
• FreeUP RAM - utility for freeing memory. In order for it to work properly, SKTools will be run at least once.
• Gismeteo - weather.
• Icon Changer - a program for assigning any icon to any shortcut. In this case - to give labels to you installed programs like Tsunagi Smooth.
• Valert - a tiny program that allows you to intermittently vibrate when you call.
• Utask - utility for assigning actions to the Windows buttons and closing programs. The program settings can be found in Settings - System - Task Manager.

5. Miscellaneous:
• PimBackup - a utility to save and restore your contacts, sms, appointments and a heap of another.
• TimeSyncTZ - a small program synchronizing time through the Internet
• ALReader - reading books.

6. Standard:
• Resco Explorer

7. Keyboards:
• Standard
• MSH keyboard with WP7 skin.
Maybe someone does not know - this keyboard gorgeously supports gestures. Up - capital, left - erase, down - enter. NAISKOOK - the second character on the button. Very comfortably!
Posted image

• Keyboard XT9 from Sony Ericsson Xperia 2. The most convenient keyboard for communicating in ICQ. It has three keyboards and the most important thing is XT9. This accuracy and correctness of the selection of Russian words, I have not yet met.
A little instruction on how to use this keyboard.
To call the menu for selecting the type of keyboard, hold down the "123"
Change of language - button "Globe"
Additional menu of punctuation marks - hold down the button "interrogative, exclamation mark"
How to properly configure the clav - chic "Help" in the "Settings" in Russian.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

The firmware was prepared for work under SPB Shell.
For this PP is increased to 8 MB.
Posted image

8. Alt Tab.In the firmware, on my vzgjad it is very convenient to switch between running programs.
It is enough to tap on the desktop on the right bottom circle or on the clock in any other window and you will have such a window. By holding this circle or clock, you start the Process Manager, if you need to understand them in more detail.
Posted image

9. Miscellaneous.
To give the icons of the installed programs the type of the corresponding firmware, use the following set of icons.
Attached fileMetro.rar ( 1,15 )

Such is the calculator and WM player
Posted image
Posted image

All the rest of the information about what is cut and what is done with the firmware is not different from the information in the topic"Russian_Project_Tsunagi"

Firmware Description:
Date: 03/05/2011 year
Radio Version: 5005.1700.05
Build version: WM 6.5.3 23152
Language: Russian 0419

Download

FIRMWARESMOOTH D

The main differences between the Smooth D firmware from the previous Smooth C:

1. Removed S2U2. The standard Windows 6.5 locker is returned. The truth is very modified by me. Including an enlarged photo of an incoming call. Thanks for the increased photo ....
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

2. The visual style of the menu is completely changed. Approaches to the latest trends in Microsoft in my interpretation.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

3. Added me a new flat text from Ken Chan.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

4. Added Toshiba FreePad

Firmware Description:
Date: 12.03.2011 year
Radio Version: 5005.1700.05
Build version: WM 6.5.3 23152
Language: Russian 0419

Download

GPS.
For navigational programs, set this box. In the navigator settings, select COM2.
Attached fileGpsModDriver_260.cab ( 272,48 )

Lyrics.
If you use a dialer from Inesoft - I recommend installing the following skin:

If you use a caller from Iconsoft version 2 - I recommend installing the following skin:

If you use a caller from Iconsoft version 3 - I recommend installing the following skin:

Important! Immediately after the first start we makeMANDATORYHard Reset or by clamping three buttons or in the "General Clearing" section we enter the treasured digits for the correct initialization of the FAT partition

Continuation in the 3 post.

Post has been editedVKozar - 24.03.11, 18:12
Reason for editing: Creating a cap.
Ant-eater
Message#42
13.10.11, 11:28
Do not trust, do not fear, do not ask
[Offline]

Date: 15/10/09
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Tsukihiko @ 27.09.2011, 14:43*
In order to flash the tsw firmware, be sure to unmark the tape under the SIM-card? or is there another way?

It is not necessary not that to unstick, simply launch ekzeshnik tg01_6ddl + and all

--------------------
"Regulations on the eyes are converted into exceptions"
Ducati MonsterM800 S.ie \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Montaigne
WP Club
Gosa1980
Message#43
23.10.11, 16:09
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 11.07.10
Toshiba TG01

tell me please my toshiba tg01 does not want to flash. I do everything according to the w3bsit3-dns.com instruction. in the file properties sddl + writes the application type and the firmware file tsw writes the type of the unknown application icon rombik windows this should be so? I look in the program resco explorer. it turns out that the sddl + flasher simply does not see the prg folder with the firmware file.
VKozar
Message#44
11.09.12, 21:10
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 11.01.08
Google Nexus 6P

I apologize for the long absence - the links have been restored.

--------------------
Rt_master
Message#45
13.09.12, 09:05
User
[Offline]

Date: 08.08.05

I installed smooth f, like everything, but I do not understand how to manage the gprs connection, but I noticed that after exiting the opera it does not interrupt.
11mo11
Message#46
16.09.12, 21:17
DNR
[Offline]

Date: 08/13/12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Super firmware ... everything works ... do not tell me where to get the port android, really want to compare the pu..support thanks ...

I wrote about the "D" version ...

Thank you all))) Found)) is not impressed ported axis ...

--------------------
Donetsk People's Republic

With the Victory Day!

3 pagesV<123

mobile versionCurrently: