X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV<123>
>Tsunagi Smooth| | | Stylish firmware for TG01
VKozar
Message#1
04.03.11, 00:02
Veteran
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 11.01.08
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

The material presented on the page is unofficial (except for official firmware), in the case of an unsuccessful firmware or death of the author of the device software and the Administration do not bear the responsibility of the resource! Everything is done at your own risk!

Toshiba TG01 - firmware Tsunagi Smooth
Toshiba TG01
Discussion of Toshiba TG01 | FAQ on Toshiba TG01 | Toshiba TG01 Russian_Project_Tsunagi | Firmware Toshiba TG01

Posted image
This project I ask you to consider as a kind of tuning studio.

The basis is the kitchen of a respected masterFeropont- .
I express my great gratitude to this man for his patience and belief that this project will be held in my performance.

I'm not a Romodel in the full sense of the word. My main goal was to realize the long-standing dream of creating a single style of all the components of the firmware, harmoniously combining the optimal characteristics of the firmware's firmware with their appearance.

The basis was taken two ideas - the visual style of "Metro" and the visual style of the last brainchild Microsoft - Windows Phone.

FIRMWARESMOOTH C

Firmware from category Full. That is, my idea was that I would collect all the best (in my understanding) software of each category. And the best in a cut - functionality - convenience - memory consumption. In fact, the firmware was assembled in such a way that would be stitched by the user received immediately and all. Very handy when Hard rezetah ...;)
Titanium is redone from the font to the enlarged panel and icons.
Posted image

Author's toolbar "Metro" - many thanks for his adaptation to my wishes to our forumchaninuTanger73.
Posted image

In the firmware the corporate font WP7 - Segoe WP is everywhere introduced. Changed the start menu in the same style
Posted image

The dialer is standard, but the skin is such that it is quite possible to use it without resorting to the services of additional software. Thanks for the skintigr72
Posted image
Posted image

Adapted for the latest Windy builds theme "Metro".
Posted image

As a locker and CallerID at the same time, I used S2U2, the visual style of which I completely redrawn and compiled in a single style.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

1. Office applications:
• Office 2010. The maximum.
• Screen Writer. The fastest and most convenient notepad for writing with your finger, with the ability to set reminders for your notes.

2. Multimedia:
• Core Player
• Resco Photo Manager

3. Communication:
IE
• Opera 10 with Flash support
• Opera Mini
• Asuka Utalk. Why this? Having tried all the existing clients and not switching off ICQ all day long, I can declare responsibly - nothing more stable and easy than Palringo (Utalk - Russian clone of it) does not exist. Moreover - there is such a multiprotocol that .... Vkontakte, Classmates, Facebook, Gmail. Transfer files, photos directly from the camera. If you use this client for the first time on the first start, he will offer to register. The procedure is one-off and simple. So - I recommend.
Posted image

4. Utilities:
• Chome Editor - a utility for editing and managing Titanium. Allows you to add or remove existing panels. Create new panels.
• SKTools - a set of utilities for all occasions. Not broken. It is included at least in order that it would be possible to use it to quietly change the default Claudia
• FreeUP RAM - utility for freeing memory. In order for it to work properly, SKTools will be run at least once.
• Gismeteo - weather.
• Icon Changer - a program for assigning any icon to any shortcut. In this case - to give labels to you installed programs like Tsunagi Smooth.
• Valert - a tiny program that allows you to intermittently vibrate when you call.
• Utask - utility for assigning actions to the Windows buttons and closing programs. The program settings can be found in Settings - System - Task Manager.

5. Miscellaneous:
• PimBackup - a utility to save and restore your contacts, sms, appointments and a heap of another.
• TimeSyncTZ - a small program synchronizing time through the Internet
• ALReader - reading books.

6. Standard:
• Resco Explorer

7. Keyboards:
• Standard
• MSH keyboard with WP7 skin.
Maybe someone does not know - this keyboard gorgeously supports gestures. Up - capital, left - erase, down - enter. NAISKOOK - the second character on the button. Very comfortably!
Posted image

• Keyboard XT9 from Sony Ericsson Xperia 2. The most convenient keyboard for communicating in ICQ. It has three keyboards and the most important thing is XT9. This accuracy and correctness of the selection of Russian words, I have not yet met.
A little instruction on how to use this keyboard.
To call the menu for selecting the type of keyboard, hold down the "123"
Change of language - button "Globe"
Additional menu of punctuation marks - hold down the button "interrogative, exclamation mark"
How to properly configure the clav - chic "Help" in the "Settings" in Russian.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

The firmware was prepared for work under SPB Shell.
For this PP is increased to 8 MB.
Posted image

8. Alt Tab.In the firmware, on my vzgjad it is very convenient to switch between running programs.
It is enough to tap on the desktop on the right bottom circle or on the clock in any other window and you will have such a window. By holding this circle or clock, you start the Process Manager, if you need to understand them in more detail.
Posted image

9. Miscellaneous.
To give the icons of the installed programs the type of the corresponding firmware, use the following set of icons.
Attached fileMetro.rar ( 1,15 )

Such is the calculator and WM player
Posted image
Posted image

All the rest of the information about what is cut and what is done with the firmware is not different from the information in the topic"Russian_Project_Tsunagi"

Firmware Description:
Date: 03/05/2011 year
Radio Version: 5005.1700.05
Build version: WM 6.5.3 23152
Language: Russian 0419

Download

FIRMWARESMOOTH D

The main differences between the Smooth D firmware from the previous Smooth C:

1. Removed S2U2. The standard Windows 6.5 locker is returned. The truth is very modified by me. Including an enlarged photo of an incoming call. Thanks for the increased photo ....
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

2. The visual style of the menu is completely changed. Approaches to the latest trends in Microsoft in my interpretation.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

3. Added me a new flat text from Ken Chan.
Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

4. Added Toshiba FreePad

Firmware Description:
Date: 12.03.2011 year
Radio Version: 5005.1700.05
Build version: WM 6.5.3 23152
Language: Russian 0419

Download

GPS.
For navigational programs, set this box. In the navigator settings, select COM2.
Attached fileGpsModDriver_260.cab ( 272,48 )

Lyrics.
If you use a dialer from Inesoft - I recommend installing the following skin:

If you use a caller from Iconsoft version 2 - I recommend installing the following skin:

If you use a caller from Iconsoft version 3 - I recommend installing the following skin:

Important! Immediately after the first start we makeMANDATORYHard Reset or by clamping three buttons or in the "General Clearing" section we enter the treasured digits for the correct initialization of the FAT partition

Continuation in the 3 post.

Post has been editedVKozar - 24.03.11, 18:12
Reason for editing: Creating a cap.
Ant-eater
Message#22
25.03.11, 10:42
Do not trust, do not fear, do not ask
[Offline]

Date: 15/10/09
Xiaomi Mi 5

what to do????
Medication from VKozarPost 1611

Post has been editedNicholas380 - 25.03.11, 11:08

--------------------
"Regulations on the eyes are converted into exceptions"
Ducati MonsterM800 S.ie \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Montaigne
WP Club
VKozar
Message#23
25.03.11, 11:02
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

The question what to do ????

Most likely you have a device locked under Orange, which will work only on Simon Orange. If you want to use it with another operator, it must be unlocked. Variants of unlocking, see in the FAK.
It has been sewn up, it seems to have started normally and it's required to enter the unlock code after the third-party operator is defined.
So the firmware most likely not with it.
If you want to return to your native orange - stitch or my resuscitation kit from the post above - there the official frosted 6.5 firmware is being restored.
Or choose from any official firmware of OrangehereAnd tamper with the terminal.
Good luck.

PS I do not have firmware from February 28;)

--------------------
YAAleksei
Message#24
25.03.11, 13:18
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 11.11.06
Jiayu G3S

Good day when flashing from Orange to firmware on February 26, the animal cursed the operator asked for the code and darkened everything! Now the current black screen is the question of what to do ????

VKozar @ 25.03.2011, 11:02*
Most likely you have a device locked under Orange, which will work only on Simon Orange. If you want to use it with another operator, it must be unlocked. Variants of unlocking, see in the FAK. It has been sewn up, it seems to have started normally, and required the unlock code to be entered after the third-party operator is defined. So the firmware most likely not with it. If you want to return to your native orange - stitch or my resuscitation kit from the post above - there the official frosted 6.5 firmware is being restored. Or choose from any official Orange firmware here and by shorting the terminal firmware. Good luck.

It is a locked device under orange. First you had to insert the SIM of another operator and enter the code. Only then be sewed custom firmware. I bought the codehere, All the pleasure 400 rubles.

--------------------
O2 Atom Exec + 2Gb Mini SD + BT-338 -> Toshiba TG01 + 16Gb microSDHC-> JiaYu G3S + 32Gb microSDHC UHS-I + Pipo M7pro Wi-Fi
Katsiar
Message#25
26.03.11, 12:01
Local
[Offline]

Date: 04.01.09

Hi..
I really like the style of the new firmware, if it's stable on the reviews, maybe I'll go. Thank you.
Tell me, but why are you so much software and that you impose (it was in C, D) ??
VKozar
Message#26
26.03.11, 13:57
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Katsiar @ 26.03.2011, 11:01*
Tell me, but why ....

I'm doing Full Firmware. The main idea is that I can not use it without reinstalling or reconfiguring. Files are not needed. When choosing software for firmware, I proceed from the principle of necessary universality for every day. Given that, of course, that there is access to an Internet. In my opinion, its minimum for each section. Plus software is the best and not bad, as far as possible. Tell me what you think is superfluous or requiring replacement for better analogues. As for the topics - in fact there are three versions of the flat type and one version more or less beaten with bulging buttons. As for me - I give a choice to the user. But in the framework that I consider acceptable for this style of firmware.

Post has been editedVKozar - 26.03.11, 14:00

--------------------
Katsiar
Message#27
26.03.11, 23:27
Local
[Offline]

1. The main thing is to sew a new radio 5007.0000.0321. I love it. Much better sensitivity. Where in 1700 I just lost contact - now I'm talking calmly. Satellites catch instantly. The sound can be a bit softer, the noise is clearly working. But to me the quality of communication outweighed the timbre coloration. Who does not like it - with the help of the utility (see the attachment) and any of my or feoponta firmware return 1700 radio ...

so that for the radio? after my firmware shows 1700
hardreset della
feropont
Message#28
26.03.11, 23:58
Angry Tux
[Offline]

Date: 09/11/08
OnePlus X E1003

321 radios, this is generally a placebo ... nothing to do with the officials who are not hyped, swollen and sung by the French from afar ... digging deeper this typical one into one 1600 ... by bytes compared ... the only leak was this new Kernel aka Nk. Exe and a piece of OEMs and everything ... to the GPS module of the radio in toshibe has nothing to do not directly or indirectly, in tobi all the management of the GSM module is implemented at the level of firewood no more ... indirectly can be the positioning of A-GPS for download Ephemerides on honeycomb masts no more ... I understand that on HDA fludilnya mass ... for you do not get fooled by this ... :)

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
and ischo, Samsung Ativ Smart PC xxx700H01 + Ativ S
Katsiar
Message#29
27.03.11, 00:08
Local
[Offline]

And I already thought that my caller will ring well ...
Tell me, does the battery be calibrated when it is reflashed?
VKozar
Message#30
27.03.11, 00:41
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

feropont @ 26.03.2011, 22:58*
321 radio, this is a placebo ... nothing to do with the officers,

What can I say ..... that is done - all the better. As it turned out, I overshot Smooth E from 1700 radio. My apologies. But since the reputable Feropont says that the new radio fake produced by XDA, to which I bought, I will not rewrite. Although subjectively, this fake works better for me than the 1700 radio ....

Posted image

PS After thinking - all comers laid out two options for firmware - from radio 1700 and radio 0321. References in the updated 3 message.

Post has been editedVKozar - 27.03.11, 01:48

--------------------
feropont
Message#31
27.03.11, 10:07
Angry Tux
[Offline]

Date: 09/11/08
OnePlus X E1003

VKozar @ 03/27/2011, 01:41*
But since the reputable Feropont says that the new radio fake produced by XDA, to which I bought, I will not rewrite. Although subjectively, this fake works better for me than the 1700 radio ....

About the fake words are not ... just stated the fact that there are no differences with respect to 1600, let alone perception by ear and reception quality ... about GPS I just keep silence ... solid illiteracy on HDA to judge GPS by radio: D all the gentlemen's set of the new The OEM and the radio have roots not with the CDA itself, but on NDA only Knoxer filled the ready firmware on all this brahle, where apart from the camera, freefall, claps from the toshi and the verification there is nothing new ... well, not counting the main loader changed ... Under the new "tambourine". Real roots grow from the sky ... maybe Toshiba had the desire to update the official axis to 6.5.3 at the time ... part of it even implemented in OEMDrivers and OEMXipkernel And all this was exhausted (((and at this point in time, this update already It makes no sense ... when robots are marching through the marble, and under the VP come to the arena of Mozart and HD7 ...

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
and ischo, Samsung Ativ Smart PC xxx700H01 + Ativ S
VKozar
Message#32
27.03.11, 11:29
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Katsiar @ 26.03.2011, 23:08*
Tell me, does the battery be calibrated when it is reflashed?

No. There is a belief that if you sew on a charge less than 100%, then in the future the capacity decreases by the same percentage.

In general, calibration is done like this:
1. Discharge the battery to 0% by running the video, or by other means (for example, the program for discharging the battery)
2. We take the battery out of the PDA, wait about a minute, put it back in. (DO NOT OPERATE THE APPARATUS !!!).
3. We put on charging. I repeat, we do NOT turn on the machine! (Network memory 220V).
4. Leave the charge to full level (charge indicator turns green).
5. After charging, take out the battery, NOT include the PDA and wait about a minute.
6. We paste back. Now you can turn it on!

OrhereOption.

Post has been editedVKozar - 27.03.11, 11:49

--------------------
Ant-eater
Message#33
30.03.11, 12:53
Do not trust, do not fear, do not ask
[Offline]

Date: 15/10/09
Xiaomi Mi 5

For fans of WP7! Body kit on SPB ShellIn the style of WP7.

I liked, IMHO done quite well.

Attached images

Posted image
Posted image
Posted image

--------------------
"Regulations on the eyes are converted into exceptions"
Ducati MonsterM800 S.ie \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Montaigne
WP Club
VKozar
Message#34
30.03.11, 13:17
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Nicholas380 @ 30.03.2011, 11:53*
Body kit on SPB Shell

Already run and tried .... I can say one thing - at the stage of the beta, such a project is almost ready and I have, more easy and more customizable to the user's tastes. Remained some details and will be updated firmware ... soon.

laidoptionWith WP7 interface

Post has been editedVKozar - 08.04.11, 08:23
Reason for edit: By combining positions.

--------------------
VKozar
Message#35
08.04.11, 08:23
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

VKozar
Message#36
02.05.11, 14:40
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

After a long field trial and reading the branchesDiscussionsThe new radio 0321 came to a disappointing conclusion. This radio is really for me and many on the XDA - the best sensitivity for today and completely unsuitable for using navigation. I tried all the tips, but I could not achieve the stable operation of the GPS module. Constant loss of the satellite and long connections. Although there are many opinions about the normal operation of this radio with navigation. Considering that really is the most stable radio for me on the signal quality (I live in the zone of uncertain reception - the difference is very noticeable in comparison with 1700), I decided to lay out two versions of the firmware so far - from the radio 1800 (GPS works exactly and the signal keeps better Than 1700) and radio 0321. Try and decide - that to you it is better.

--------------------
Cruel_man
Message#37
12.05.11, 02:23
Earthman
[Offline]

Date: 18.07.07
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

. VKozar,, Please tell me, where can I download a call from Sony Ericsson XPERIA 2. Dialer manufactured by SPB? As in one of your firmware?

--------------------
RoverPC S5, Qtek 9000, Toshiba TG01, Dell Streak 5, Samsung NOTE, iPhone 5S.
VKozar
Message#38
12.05.11, 12:17
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Cruel_man @ 12.05.2011, 01:23*
Where you can download a call from Sony Ericsson XPERIA 2

here

PS Yes, this is the creation of SPB.

Post has been editedVKozar - 12.05.11, 12:20

--------------------
Aidans
Message#39
13.05.11, 10:17
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 26.12.09
Toshiba Portege G900

Good day!
Firmware like nothing, smart, but what namudrili with mail? Accounts are created, but not deleted as before! In what cant?
Or is it just me?
Tsukihiko
Message#40
25.09.11, 10:48
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 21.09.11

Tell me if the firmware to work with the body 2 rus worked well, is there? I can not send sms to anyone.
Tsukihiko
Message#41
27.09.11, 13:43
a guest
[Offline]

Date: 21.09.11

To flash a firmware tsw necessarily peel off the tape under the sim-koy? Or is there another way? Tell me please.

3 pagesV<123>

mobile versionIt is: 04/04/17, 00:31