X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

132 pagesV<123456>
>Samsung GT-B7350 WiTu Pro - Discussion| | | Samsung GT-B7350 WiTu Pro, OmniaPRO 4
Schaum
Message#1
05.10.10, 20:17
Guru
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 25.12.06

DiscussionSamsung GT-B7350 WiTu Pro
Samsung GT-B7350 WiTu Pro, OmniaPRO 4
Description| Discussion | FAQ| Firmware| Games 320x320| Catalog of windows mobile programs|

Before asking a question, be sure to readFAQ for Windows Mobile, registry tweaksand useSearch by topicdiscussion.
Save your and other people's time. Questions that repeat those covered in the FAQ can trigger read-only mode,
| How to search | Terms and jargons
If you looking for a program, please contactSearch for programs

Do not forget about Forum Rules
Discussion of the specifics of the work of programs and games should be conducted in appropriate topics
Flood and other posts (Not related to this topic) will be deleted.
If you do not like how the topic is conducted or you are unhappy with the actions of the curator, you should not write about it here. For this, there is PM QMS (For communication with the curator) , As well as topics: Questions related to topic curating To appeal against incorrect actions of the representatives of the administration (If you are not going to talk with the curator)

FAQfrom respectedWinscomic

Goodies

Beautifulness

100% working programs
tyts - with the world on a string :)
tyts- the test was carried out by DEM-NIKK
Assemblyfrom a reputableManagaG5,

Reviews

Dear users, be polite,say "thank you" to increase the reputation of (Picture) If you do not have another 15 helpful posts, ask to raise the reputation of pressingPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.
K
1.Do not make a chat out of the topic! For this there is a QMS and a personal.
2.A huge request - formulate exactly and completely your questions - at the forum "Nostradamus", there is no thought-reading, because the correctly posed question is 50% success
3.Personal request - when laying out screenshots, hide them under the spoiler - pity the traffic of their comrades who use the site from the phone - How to hide something under a spoiler

The curator of the topic is the respectedDEM-NICE

Post has been editedDEM-NICE - 14.11.16, 17:42
Reason for editing: Building programs
Albedo78
Message#42
17.10.10, 16:23
Local
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 21/06/09
Xiaomi Redmi 2

Heineken @ 10/15/2010, 9:15 PM*
Fight with windmills?

Well, why? Theoretically, you can win 15-20 meters by killing different multimedia information - wav, bmp, etc. We do not always use standard sounds for calls and notifications. But they are in windows. You can not delete them, but you can replace the file with a zero size. And you can do the same with different kinds of pictures, and vidyashkami.
All of the above - IMHO, and may not correspond to reality, I did not have a case with the subject. However, some previous devices have been subjected to such cleaning.
Well and finally PS - Can it really be easier to address our venerable romodels, instead of trying to pile up a bunch of system files with the risk of brick formation? Especially since the device is completely new. I'm sure that after a short time or here or on xda there will be a lot of excellent probyk for sabzh.

Post has been editedAlbedo78 - 17.10.10, 16:26
heineken
Message#43
17.10.10, 23:33
Author
[Offline]

Date: 03.10.07
Samsung SGH-i780

Mutil with the registry - the device stopped turning on. In order to make XP with a disabled device, see here: Samsung GT-B7300 - FAQ (Post # 4060481)

Yeah, I suppose FingerKeyboard as the main in the registry set? Because of this, it may also not load on many builds :)

Well and finally PS - Can it really be easier to address our venerable romodels, instead of trying to pile up a bunch of system files with the risk of brick formation?

Ghm. Brick to the OS has nothing to do with Windows, you can do whatever you want, the system will not let you remove the excess.

Post has been editedheineken - 17.10.10, 23:40

--------------------
Infocus m812
Gigaset Me Pro
Chevy
Message#44
18.10.10, 12:19
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 15/11/09

Gentlemen, tell me: does the device work stably on a standard firmware? How about the case screen? Pixels are not very visible? Web pages in the "Opera" are normally displayed? For mail, ICQ, Internet and Twitter is right?
Thank you.

P.S I consider this comic and SE Aspen to be a future purchase ... I choose here.
heineken
Message#45
18.10.10, 12:55
Author
[Offline]

Samsung SGH-i780

Shevi @ 10/18/2010, 12:19 PM*
Pixels are not very visible

Pixels are not visible, but about the visibility in the sun, I think this is the only drawback of Samsung's non-amold screens.
The thing is 320x320 in size is relatively smaller than in 240x320 qvga devices, hence the density of pixels is larger and they are not visible.

Post has been editedheineken - 18.10.10, 12:55

--------------------
Infocus m812
Gigaset Me Pro
Chevy
Message#46
18.10.10, 13:23
old-timer
[Offline]

Heineken,And the rest of the device as?
heineken
Message#47
18.10.10, 13:54
Author
[Offline]

Samsung SGH-i780

Shevi @ 18.10.2010, 13:23*
Heineken, and the rest of the device as?

I do not have it, only a superficial opinion. And about the screen, I have exactly the same on the i780.
Perspective apartment, definitely better than aspen and as always one minus is the Samsung software. To be governed by Romodels;)

--------------------
Infocus m812
Gigaset Me Pro
Chevy
Message#48
18.10.10, 14:49
old-timer
[Offline]

Heineken @ 18.10.2010, 14:54*
Definitely better than aspen

And why?
heineken
Message#49
18.10.10, 16:24
Author
[Offline]

Samsung SGH-i780

Shevi @ 18.10.2010, 14:49*
And why?

Price, design, screen size. Omnia Pro is not the first in its line of monoblocks with 320 320 and touchscreen, so I would take it boldly.
By technical characteristics, in addition to the screen, they are ~ 1in1.
But from Aspena's noticed shortcomings, he already read somewhere - very little memory, which is quite important!
Http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomparer&a...amp;del_id=2420

--------------------
Infocus m812
Gigaset Me Pro
Semscoff
Message#50
18.10.10, 17:25
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 03/08/09

I bought. Not really. I'll insert a map today, I'll deliver the software as something I can accomplish.
The first impressions (jusal PDA first on MIPSah to the latest HTC and now HTC MAX in possession) so here:
1. Glitches with messages from the system: they do not fit into the screen, only the half-button in the message is visible, and the message can not be moved, that's an ambush, that is. If the message will be more authentic fig. The button on the screen you will press.
2. The screen turns on continuously when the unit is locked. Eliminated everything, I could not win. It irritates the screen that turns on with an enviable periodicity. Called in samsunk-otmazalis type Simka curve, cheto drilled about any requests to the base station, they say simku need to change. The most interesting thing is that with this sim card, no one device is similarly buggy.
3. On the device there is no charging LED, plugged into the network and guess, it charged, no, alive at all or not.
4. WhatWoe engineerA fool stuck a connector on top of him ?! Those. When using the holder in the car is very inconvenient when the wire from above is connected.

Vobschem impression is the first such: the apparatus is clean and ill-conceived. Type I blinded him from what was.
The rest is later, if certainly interesting.
Albedo78
Message#51
18.10.10, 18:11
Local
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi 2

2. The screen turns on continuously when the unit is locked. Eliminated everything, I could not win. It irritates the screen that turns on with an enviable periodicity. Called in samsunk-otmazalis type Simka curve, cheto drilled about any requests to the base station, they say simku need to change.

Try XP. Sometimes it helps.
Albedo78
Message#52
18.10.10, 19:57
Local
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi 2

It seems that this device is not a business class, but for young people - all these classmates in the kit, the connectors are standard on top, and so ... under a relatively rigid body, there is such a cheerful sharpening for contact and one-eyed ...
And I was a sinful business thinking about buying it ....: blush:
Bot8765
Message#53
18.10.10, 20:17
Local
[Offline]

Date: 24.09.10
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102

I am the owner of the samsung i780. Yesterday I kept this device in my hands, I liked it less than i780. The plastic in it is glossy (or something like that), the OK buttons and the start menu call are somehow less convenient than those large ones on the i780. But Claudia is more convenient. There are 13 pieces. I do not know whether to change my i780 is there any sense ...

By the way, still very pleased with the 3.5 mm jack and the promised good sound quality of music. And then I was going to buy mp3 player because I got stuck with an inconvenient 3.5-pin adapter and LCG Jukebox player. The device itself gives a poor sound quality and only this player saves. : Sveta:

Still liked the five-way button. ;)

Post has been editedBot8765 - 18.10.10, 20:33

--------------------
Samsung i780 -> LG GT540 -> HTC HD2 -> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos -> Nokia Lumia 620 -> Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Albedo78
Message#54
18.10.10, 20:45
Local
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi 2

The device itself gives a poor sound quality and only this player saves.

: Shok: CorePlayer + * .flac + rather average Sennheiser MX 90 VC and does the sound not suit? As SRS Wow nobody has forbidden to installation ...
+ And who said that on Omni sound will be better? As far as I know, the sabzh does not use a sound coprocessor / amplifier, i.e. Other things being equal, we get a sound of equal quality. IMHO, of course.
aivas1974
Message#55
18.10.10, 20:47
MultiUser
[Offline]

Date: 07.12.09
OnePlus 3T

2. The screen turns on continuously when the unit is locked. Eliminated everything, I could not win. It irritates the screen that turns on with an enviable periodicity. Called in samsunk-otmazalis type Simka curve, cheto drilled about any requests to the base station, they say simku need to change. The most interesting thing is that with this sim card, no one device is similarly buggy.

I do not see this either with Beeline or with MTS.
3. On the device there is no charging LED, plugged into the network and guess, it charged, no, alive at all or not.

Not completely justified claim. If the unit is turned off, when the central button is pressed, the charging indicator appears in the form of a battery, if the device is turned off, the battery icon changes to the charging icon in the upper bar. Full charge in both cases also has an indication. Of course LED is more convenient - there is no dispute, but you can still track the charging process.
Heineken @ 18.10.2010, 00:33*
Yeah, I suppose FingerKeyboard as the main in the registry set? Because of this, it may also not load on many builds

Yes, from the pros you can not hide anything: yes2: It was.
Bot8765 @ 18.10.2010, 21:17*
But Claudia is more convenient.

Still liked the five-way key.

On the taste and color ... In my opinion it's all good, but besides the keyboard. And the joystick - but its availability is in principle a plus.
([email protected], 21:17)
Promised good quality of music sound

The quality is not bad, but for my taste the volume is just a little (and it's not possible to get to the service menu yet). The sound is much better on the iPhone, but here it is incorrect to compare. On HD2 - by default also, but there is an equalizer.

Post has been editedaivas1974 - 18.10.10, 20:54

--------------------
Mine: OnePlus 3T A3003 6/128 Gb + Samsung A7 (2017) + Xiaomi Mi5 Prime
Support: ZTE Nubia Z11 + Xiaomi RN3 Pro Prime + AGM X1
iOS: IPad Mini + iPhone 5S
Semscoff
Message#56
18.10.10, 20:55
a guest
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 03/08/09

Albedo78 @ 10/18/2010, 8:57 PM*
It seems that this device is not a business class, but for young people - all these classmates are in the kit, the connectors are standard on top, and so on ... under a relatively rigid case, there is such a cheerful sharpening for contact and one-eyed ... and I thought it was a sinful business to buy him....

In, I straightened my thoughts, I also thought that for students it is ....

By the way with the inclusion of the screen and did not understand. At first, he sinned that the asset of the synth was launched, the conjecture was not confirmed. That's interesting, the day was turned on constantly, with an enviable periodicity, in the evening it's already half an hour, the screen does not turn on. There is a vague suspicion that he somehow reacts to the broadcast messages of the network, but like everything that disconnects tried to disconnect, the day did not help.
Albedo78
Message#57
18.10.10, 21:01
Local
[Offline]

Xiaomi Redmi 2

Here:
Samsung GT-B7350 WiTu Pro - Discussion (Post # 5419076)
A similar story - is treated with XP. How to do this in the above post is also written. To sellers in shops it is visible too it is interesting pobuzat a subject: rofl:
Bot8765
Message#58
18.10.10, 21:12
Local
[Offline]

As I understand it, the B7350 has a slightly more screen than the i780. He has 2.62
And about the sound I had in mind is the firmware Sound Alive. They say the sound is good.

And the battery 1500 lasts longer! ;)

Post has been editedBot8765 - 18.10.10, 21:20

--------------------
Samsung i780 -> LG GT540 -> HTC HD2 -> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos -> Nokia Lumia 620 -> Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
aivas1974
Message#59
18.10.10, 21:22
MultiUser
[Offline]

Date: 07.12.09
OnePlus 3T

Bot8765 @ 18.10.2010, 22:12*
And the battery 1500 lasts longer!

This is very individual and depends on the load of the device and settings: in the first days I was short of both for two days - now there are enough for three, and my friend had a day and a half left (though I calibrated immediately, but this is for the duration of work Does not affect, although it affects the correct indication of the charge).
P.S. And the i780 has two of them in the kit!

Post has been editedaivas1974 - 18.10.10, 21:24

--------------------
Mine: OnePlus 3T A3003 6/128 Gb + Samsung A7 (2017) + Xiaomi Mi5 Prime
Support: ZTE Nubia Z11 + Xiaomi RN3 Pro Prime + AGM X1
iOS: IPad Mini + iPhone 5S
Bot8765
Message#60
18.10.10, 21:27
Local
[Offline]

Aivas1974,
I have a worm so there is one battery. True, I recently bought a second ... But still the capacity is more and this is a plus, no matter how it does not work out ...

--------------------
heineken
Message#61
18.10.10, 21:29
Author
[Offline]

Samsung SGH-i780

The quality is not bad, but for my taste the volume is just a little (and it's not possible to get to the service menu yet). The sound is much better on the iPhone, but here it is incorrect to compare. On HD2 - by default also, but there is an equalizer.

You also have an EQ. I could not run the program itself, because I have an excellent version of Windows, I did not understand the file, but I found the branches of the registry with which it works. Works independently of system audio settings.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ Wavedev \ R2VS]
"R2VS Mode" = dword: 0 0,1,2- 1- 3D sound, 2- 5.1. Is provided only for garintitury (as it was before)
"Sound Booster Clarity Level for Ringtone" = dword: 4 -week
"Sound Booster Gain Level for Ringtone" = dword: 5-sound level on the incoming call, 5 probably max, but you can try higher. Min 0.
"Sound Booster Low Cut for Ringtone" = dword: 0
"Sound Booster Enable for Ringtone" = dword: 1
"Sound Booster Clarity Level for Music" = dword: 4 - sound purity, less louder?
"Sound Booster Gain Level for Music" = dword: 5-sound level for listening to music 5 - max?
"Sound Booster Low Cut for Music" = dword: 0
"Sound Booster Enable for Music" = dword: 1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ State \ Samsung \ Earjack]
"EarJackStatus" = 1 - Sammy connects the headset to make "R2VS Mode"

And the file in windows \ testmode.exe starts the phone settings. Just be careful not to spoil anything;)
A separate file with the factory settings of the sound is not found in the firmware. DialParserGSM.dll, in which service codes are hidden on the application launch it shines about the file audiogain.exe, but I did not find the file itself. Maybe it's only in my disassembled firmware .. it was parsed B7350XXJI2_B7350SERJI1 from September. What I noticed on the discussions of "classmates" in it replaces "facebook";)
What does it mean that this is not the latest firmware for this device.

By the way, here is the October firmware for the extremes, under your own fear and risk- B7350XXJI2 ## CSC B7350XEFJI3Http://www.multiupload.com/XO17KZU4HF
And the broacherHttp://www.multiupload.com/ICTX4F8IDQ
How to use, no one has yet said!
Description of firmware codes for Samsung>
Explain: I5700 version - I5700XEIL5 December 2009
XE = Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom
I = 2009
L = December
5 = Version
Languages ​​= en, et, lt, lv, ru, uk (az, bg, de, fr, ka, kk, mk, ro, sr)

Explain: S3100 version - S3100XXIK1 November 2009
XX = Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
I = 2009
K = November
1 = Verion
Languages ​​= de, en, es, fr, hu, it, nl, pt (cs, da, el, fi, no, pl, sl, sv, tr)

Explain: B2700 version - B2700XEIA1 January 2009
XE = Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom
I = 2009
A = January
1 = Version
Languages ​​= en, et, lt, lv, ru, uk (az, bg, de, fr, ka, kk, mk, ro, sr)

NOTE EVERY FIRMWARE HAVE ENGLISH!

Code: Country:
AW Hungary
AZ France
BD Cyprus, Greece
BY Greece
CB Poland
CE Benelux
CP Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
DB Vietnam
DC Thailand
DD India
DT Australia
DX Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
DZ Malaysia, Singapore
JA South Africa
JC Algeria, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia
JP Arabic
JR Arabic
JV Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
JW West Africa
ME France
MK Serbia
MS France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, UK
MT Switserland
MY Italy
NH Latvia
PO France
PU Russia
UB Brazil
XA Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom
XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden