X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

We strongly recommend that you readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New themes should be created onlyroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

31 pagesV123456>
>Toshiba TG01 Russian_Project_Tsunagi
feropont
Message#1
29.07.10, 13:38
Angry Tux
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 09/11/08
OnePlus X E1003

Firmware Toshiba TG01"Russian_Project_Tsunagi"

This topic would not have occurred if there was no support for the Dear Barin Alexx ~, I am deeply thanks, For tools, advice, help in localizing OEMs and just friendly communication ...

Current version
Description of firmware:
Date:February 26, 2011
Radio Version:5005.1600.05
Build version:WM 6.5.3 23152
Language:Russian 0419

Detailed description of the version with Titanium:
Custom_ROM_23152_TG01WP_0419
Free sizeRAM after SR ~ 105MB
Free sizeROM ~ 330MB
After the flashing and the first start, we make the obligatory Hard-Reset irrelevant how, hardwares or software
For the correct initialization of the section of veils

Deleted:
Autoupadate, DRM, Enterprise, FWUPDATE-replaced with mini package, IPSECVPN, Livesearch, SampleMusic, Skybox, Skymarket, SqlCeMobile, SQM-replaced with mini package, VoIP, WelcomeCenter, WindowsLive, WMWidgets (unnecessary services) In the Internet, a standard keyboard, a standard task manager. Removed from OEM Toshiba heavy shell 3D Toshiba Menu, Toshiba keyboard, Soft Toshiba (Video Editor, Contact japper, Tosha Java, MMS client, OEM totally cleaned from garbage from Operor (Orange, O2).
Posted:
Arcsoft MMS, working libraries HTC SensorSDK for games support (checked on Resco Buble, Teeter, NFS games) 3D graphics was tested on Electrotopia Demo, Applet "Reboot" Replaced with the automatic configurator of the Operators network (left in the settings for Russia "Big Three", for Ukraine All) to configure run the configurator from the "Connections" folder. NTS-Easi keyboard, utask, A2Reader, Esmertec Java, blues blooms and wafers, calculator NTS. Standard caller with Hacker skin ... Two themes Saturn_Lite and Classic_Black. Corrections were made that noted

Detailed description of the version with Sence 2.5
Sence_2014_ROM_TG01_24631_GB
Free sizeROM ~ 253.42 mb
Free sizeRAM after SR ~ 61MB
Deleted:
Autoupadate, DRM, Enterprise, FWUPDATE-replaced with mini package, IPSECVPN, Livesearch, SampleMusic, Skybox, Skymarket, SqlCeMobile, SQM-replaced with mini package, VoIP, WelcomeCenter, WindowsLive, WMWidgets (unnecessary services) In the Internet, a standard keyboard, a standard task manager. Removed from OEM Toshiba heavy shell 3D Toshiba Menu, Toshiba keyboard, Soft Toshiba (Video Editor, Contact japper, Tosha Java, MMS client, OEM totally cleaned from garbage from Operor (Orange, O2).
Posted:
Resco Explorer, A2Rader, Shoot screenshot, HTC SensorSDK work libraries for games support (checked on Resco Buble, Teeter, NFS games) 3D graphics was tested on Electrotopia Demo, Applet "Reboot" Replaced automatic network configurator of Operators (left in the settings for Russia " Big Three ", for Ukraine all) for the settings to run the configurator from the" Connections "folder. Corrections were made that noticed, Added the sweepers Blutuh and Wafli, systematized the programs by folders, the theme defaulted two, black and chrome.
Actually, Manila itself"Manila_Core" = "2_5_20142924_3"With all the following, the tabs Tweeter, Promotions, Footprint removed, Manila 2014 maintains the landsseip mode, 20 shorts and three varieties of hours, switch tap for the name of the OP. In other respects the classical

GPS:
Completely redone and installed a new GPS driver from alternative devices with the chip Qualcomm GPS One. All navigators are by default working on a hardwired portCOM 7, Find and cling automaton, install an alternative driverGpsModDriver_260.CABnot required. I express special thanksVKozarFor a long and multiple testing of GPS drivers and various navigators.

Firmware method:
Method 1:
Unpack the archive on the BB, upload the contents of the archive to the Storage Card, as it is and run the fileTg01_sddl + .exe, Press the buttonYES, The animal will reboot and begin the process of firmware, wait for the end of the process.The beast must be 100% charged
Method 2:
Put the firmware file on the Storage Card in the PRG folder (it should be in the root of the card)Before changing the extension of the firmware file from .tsw to .encTurn off the device, open the back cover, remove the battery, remove the sticker under the SIM card, insert the battery, fix it for reliability with a scotch, close the first and third contacts, while pressing the stylus on the "Reset" and the "Power" button, hold it for 10 seconds , If it was possible to press simultaneously, then the animal will enter the boot mode from the memory card and there will be a white screen, everything will not breathe, so that the battery does not depart and wait for the end of the process.The beast must be loaded 100%. The method is quite dangerous, if the buttons are not typed according to instructions, and even more so to press repeatedly during the firmware, the full brick is guaranteed, be vigilant ...
Attention: At whom stood the official or firmware with the CDA, before installing the firmware from this topic, be sure to format the SD card in the card reader, if there are no reader cards, we sew without a card, after the first boot, we insert and format Resko. At the same time, you will get rid of the encrypted files and labels installed earlier by the hip

screenshots:
Posted image
Posted image

Current firmware with old style ("Start at the top")
Date:September 13, 2010
Radio Version:5005.1700.05
Build version:Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3833 (August 6, 2010 4:49:39 PM) fromDFTFor which they thank you very much
Version with HTC Sence:Sence_2014_ROM_TG01_21914_GB
Description and screenshots
Soft filling and trimming corresponds to firmware with a lower start. The Manila 2014 itself was added due to full correct display and work in landscape mode. Fingerprint, Promotions, Tweeter cut, Album and Music are turned on by default, The main functions of the manila are left, the Callaway dialer, the EzInput clavier, the Manila classic is not twinked, for decorations go to the branch to Jam, but remember that all the whistles and fakes like to have operatives , Which is already in place, after the SR of 65 meters. The firmware is in a public folder at 4 Shared.
Posted image

Version with MS Titanium:ROM_TG01_21916_GB (Classic Windows)
WM 6.5 21916 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3833 (August 6, 2010 4:49:39 PM)
Free sizeRAM after SR ~ 98mb
Registration is classic from Microsoft.
Filled in a public folder 4Shared. Description do not see the need, all the same, akromya build VM, classic style start at the top
screen:
Posted image

Stoke Wendy 6.1 firmware
Date:March 26, 2011
Radio Version:5005.1700.05
Build version:WM 6.1 21057
Description:Venda 6.1 is 6.1
RAM: 143mb
ROM: 348mb
screen:
Posted image

Download:Folder Toshiba TG01 (Tsunagi). The folder will be replenished regularly as new versions are released.
My firmware for 4 Shared

I want to express my gratitude separately VKozar, Who was not afraid to sew the unknown, and in fact the cat in the bag, and having conducted global tests of the first alpha versions, I hope he will be the first to write down the results of his tests, the work of the firmware with various software, in this newly created thread.

A warning:
All the materials in this topic are nothing else than the project of folk art, and they have the status of unofficial data, flashing the firmware data, you are fully aware of the degree of risk, and that you are not putting under compulsion, remember the responsibility for premature euthanasia of your animals is taken entirely by yourself . The author and the administration do not bear responsibility.

Attention:
Firmware is only for European models TG01, models of Asian assembly TG01A are not supported and will not be, be vigilant!
Additions:
Installable Cab Optional GPS Driver
You need to install on firmware 24623 and 23128

Attached fileGpsModDriver_260.cab ( 272,48 )

Installation Cab "Free Toshiba Panel"
Attached fileToshiba_Free_Pad.cab ( 5,53 )

Post has been editedferopont - 01.03.11, 19:43
VKozar
Message#2
29.07.10, 15:34
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 11.01.08
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Well, at last it can be exhaled to me with relief, and everyone, I am sure - with joy. Now it's for sure - it happened! The Russian firmware was born!
Now from the lyrics to the point. Naturally, right now I'm downloading the finale. And right away I want to say by the tests of the preliminary version of the firmware.
First - who cares about GPS. Without any dancing with a tambourine, my companions saw and earned Garmin. IGO and Navitel did not want to. We put this here -
Attached fileGpsModDriver_260.cab ( 272,48 )
And without any additional settings ALL the navigators start working as a clock.
The second - having tried all available for today firmware on Цoonsги (WWE it is natural) I can tell with confidence - Russian - the fastest! And memory does not flow! At first, I could not believe it, but reality put everything in its place.
Third - I use Shell, and in the esque Espresso. So on the test with full loading Shell shell widgets, etc., hanging constantly in the background of Inesoft, IM +, AE Button-a and S2U2 memory free less than 50 meters did not fall.
The fourth - bluetooth in the car worked without questions, mail (Gmail) works without glitches, sms come-go. GPRS settings for the first time tried to take from the settings, and not to pencil all the prescriptions - picked up the settings at once.
The fifth - put the Core Player and TCPMP. Non-convertible video shows without a single jerk. Picture quality ...... Toshibovskoe!
The sixth is a toy. To the listed authors of the games, Ferrari drove himself. What to say - if you have a weak vestibular apparatus - I highly recommend that you do not play games like this at Tsunagi!
And the last - IMHO is the best version of the firmware - completely clean, completely ready for any of your whims.

PS The author - it turns out not to have been extinct in the Russian land ......

--------------------
Zohan92
Message#3
29.07.10, 17:27
User
[Offline]

Date: 26.07.10
Toshiba TG01

Thanks =)) !!! But what does it mean to unpack the archive on BB
feropont
Message#4
29.07.10, 17:37
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

Zohan92 @ 29.7.10, 18:27*
Thanks =)) !!! But what does it mean to unpack the archive on BB

You did not exactly confuse anything? At US notT-mobile G1With Android on board ... andToshiba TG01!!!

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
and ischo, Samsung Ativ Smart PC xxx700H01 + Ativ S
Zohan92
Message#5
29.07.10, 17:49
User
[Offline]

Toshiba TG01

Yes Toshiba I =) 3 days bought with hands .. brakes right now .. I think to flash
feropont
Message#6
29.07.10, 17:57
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

Zohan92 @ 29.7.10, 18:49*
Yes my Toshiba =)

Well then, in the profile change the name of the gadget, that would not disturb anyone ... BB is a big brother, aka dextop, unpack the 7z archive, stupidly copy the contents to the root of the memory card, which should contain the PRG folder (with the firmware file itself) And at the root of two files of the driver, we launch SSDL + for firmware from the conductor and go to smoke bamboo before the end of the firmware

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
Zohan92
Message#7
29.07.10, 18:05
User
[Offline]

Toshiba TG01

Pancake lingo is not understandable: happy: screenshots or video do not. And then I'm afraid I'll crash the device: blush:
Smartecs
Message#8
29.07.10, 18:20
[Offline]

Group:moderators
Date: 22.11.07
HTC 10

Zohan92,
If you do not understand abbreviations, or slang terms - Be sure to read the topic"The terms and jargon"
feropont
Message#9
29.07.10, 18:38
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

Zohan92,
Let's not get into the form of a chat ... Okay? Flood and offtopic can not stand :)

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
Zohan92
Message#10
29.07.10, 19:51
User
[Offline]

Toshiba TG01

All questions on the subject. After the firmware, the phone does not see contacts on the sim card, what should I do?
VKozar
Message#11
29.07.10, 20:00
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Zohan92 @ 29.7.10, 18:51*
The phone does not see the contacts on the sim card, what should I do?

By default, the firmware disconnects the display of SIM contacts.
Option 1: Use specially designed for this purpose the intended program "Manager SIM"
Option 2: To permanently display the SIM contacts: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ Phone \ ShowSim
The value 0 is changed by 1 and is overloaded
PS To edit the registry use the built-in Resco Explorer

Post has been editedVKozar - 29.07.10, 20:10

--------------------
Zohan92
Message#12
29.07.10, 20:08
User
[Offline]

Toshiba TG01

Thank you. And how to put Temko on this firmware. I had a big dial on the screen and the weather under it..very convenient I can not find and understand how to install also ...
mishok_006
Message#13
29.07.10, 20:14
Not local
[Offline]

Date: 29.10.09
Apple iPhone 5S

Zohan92,
I think your questions do not apply to the firmware ...
Ask hereAmbulance for beginners!

Post has been editedmishok_006 - 29.07.10, 20:16

--------------------
Editor Apk Manager for applicationswindowsI moved to autoAPKTool+)
VKozar
Message#14
29.07.10, 20:19
Veteran
[Offline]

Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Zohan92 @ 29.7.10, 19:08*
I had a big dial on the screen and the weather under it ..

Before you Windows Mobile version 6.5.5 in the form that it was conceived and implemented by Microsoft. You're probably talking about a shell from HTC called Sense. The installation of this shell on Tsunaga is possible and implemented in some English-language firmware, but in this case it is not in this firmware.

Zohan92 @ 29.7.10, 19:08*
And how to put Temko on this firmware

Options-Home screen-Select a theme
If a little - choose here -Themes for Today screen WM 6.5.x

--------------------
feropont
Message#15
29.07.10, 21:26
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

I had a big dial on the screen and the weather under it ..

Absolutely exactly, confirming the wordsVKozarThe device was purchased from hands with a custom firmware with a NTS shell ...

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
Modepost
Message#16
29.07.10, 21:32
User
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 03.09.08
HTC HD2

There would be another topic of black and gold like Nokser'a, although it is on the site. And icons for 4 unlikely ...

Post has been editedModepost - 29.07.10, 21:35
feropont
Message#17
29.07.10, 21:43
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

Modepost @ 29.7.10, 22:32*
There would be another topic of black and gold like Nokser'a, although it is on the site. And icons for 4 unlikely ...

As if all this is done and on the finished firmware, while the design of the reference, nothing superfluous, it will be seen there and so the work above my head was enough))))

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
Modepost
Message#18
29.07.10, 21:53
User
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 03.09.08
HTC HD2

Thank you for your work! Who asked to share their impressions
Volpo
Message#19
30.07.10, 10:12
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 01.09.07
Toshiba TG01

The firmware is quite stable. The only thing I found out was the impossibility of calling the "free panel" (gesture - from the bar to the screen), although in the settings it is turned on.
feropont
Message#20
30.07.10, 10:43
Angry Tux
[Offline]

OnePlus X E1003

Volpo @ 30.7.10, 11:12*
The only thing I found out was the impossibility of calling the "free panel" (gesture - from the bar to the screen), although in the settings it is turned on.

Everything that is connected with the Toshi menu is cut out as a class, and in the settings a label that leads to nowhere, forgot to tear down ...
Neither Toshimenyu, nor the touchpad, no virtual joysticks with panels, there will be no future, all icons duplicating the settings of Windows will be nailed down in the future ...

--------------------
Licka to repair))).
---------------------
Coolboy44
Message#21
30.07.10, 12:43
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users
Date: 10.01.10
Toshiba TG01

I have this type of firmware, the phone periodically accepts incoming calls from itself and the clave from spb is not installed, can anyone know how to solve the problems? The lower bar wm6.5.5 is not very convenient with the use of spb mobile shell, the start button is simply not visible, Are there any programs that lift it up?

31 pagesV123456>

mobile versionIt is: 1 April 17, 23:03