>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

364 pagesV123456>
>HTC Leo - Discussion (Part 2)| | | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585
Schaum
Message#1
19.11.10, 23:32
Guru
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 25.12.06

Talk communicatorHTC HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
Total: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase l accessories | Community owners | Marriage | GPS | Modification and redesign OEM HTC software | Adaptation of the OEM software for HTC | Landscape Manila | Discussion on Energy
Games: Games WVGA | Finger-oriented games WVGA | Emulator PlayStationOne FPSEce
Firmware: General issues | Original firmware | Base firmware | Learn to collect firmware | WP7 for HD2 | Android OS

Before asking a question, be sure to read: FAQ on the HTC HD2, FAQ for Windows Mobile registry tweaks.
Offtopic, flooding and questions repeating the lighted in the FAQ can cause a "read only"

On a note:

Dear users, be polite,say "thank you" to increase the reputation of (Picture) If you do not have another 15 helpful posts, ask to raise the reputation of pressingA complaintunder the message of the one who helped you.

Actual:
  • Increased power consumption / process load clocknot.exe after the transition to winter time:For discussion is openanother topic
  • Time jumps:Are caused by synchronization with misconfigured equipment operators.Decision
  • Windows Phone 7: HTC HD2 - Firmware based on WP7
    Official upgrade to WP7 for HD2 will not. WP7 and its porting are discussed exclusively in the above topic.

Note!
This thread discusses issues related to the operation of a device with an operating systemwindows mobile.
How to properly ask questions about help to solve problems:
Dear colleagues!
For your convenience and to get the most accurate answers to questions asked, an example sample, how to properly ask for advice.
1. Specify the firmware of the phone. See what firmware is available in the Device Information - Software Information -ROM Version.
2. Specify what actions preceded the appearance of the problem (installing additional software, experimenting with the registry, installing various decorators, etc.)
3. Specify what measures were taken to solve the problem (removing recently installed applications, cleaning the registry, XP, etc.).

The curator of the topic is the respectedGinger

Post has been editedGinger - 12.12.16, 08:52
Reason for edit: spelling
Schaum
Message#2
25.03.10, 21:46
Guru
[Offline]

Talk communicatorHTC HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
Total:FAQ for Windows Mobile | Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase l HTC HD2 - Accessories | Communication HTC HD2 owners (Leo) | Marriage - HTC HD2 | GPS | Modification and redesign OEM HTC software | Adaptation of the OEM software for HTC MAX 4G, HTC Quartz, HTC T8290 | HTC HD2 Landscape Manila | A guide to improving sound quality and increasing volume
Games: Games WVGA | Catalog WVGA games with the ability to play with a stylus | FPSEce + HTC HDII (Leo)
Firmware: flashing | HTC HD2 - Original firmware HTC | Project Russian Lёva | Project Russian Lёva wm6.5.3 | HTC HD2 Project "moon light" WM6.5 | HTC HD2 Project "moon light" WM6.5.3 | Firmware HTC HD2 - VladLeo | HTC HD2: HTC_Leo_WWE-djet | HTC HD2 - from firmware Akustik84 | HTC HD2 - from firmware perduemonocle | HTC HD2 - from firmware tor04 | HTC HD2 - Firmware from Korand (6.5.x) | HTC HD2 Bladvey Rom | HTC HD2 firmware Leo_NGP | Firmware for HTC HD2 from D7777777 | HTC HD2 - EvO ROM | HTC HD2 - WM 6.5.x from Sam | Learn to collect firmware

Firmware without update:
HTC HD2 - ASCHE
HTC HD2 Extreme Edition WM 6.5 RUS
HTC HD2 - = Romz12 ™ = - Lower start
HTC HD2 - = Romz12 ™ = - Upper start.

Base firmware from DemonS-77:
Base on the HTC HD2 firmware

Archived discussion:
HTC HD2 - Discussion

Porting Android OS:
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS

Goodies

Before asking a question, be sure to readFAQ on the HTC HD2, FAQ for Windows Mobile, registry tweaksand useSearch by topicDiscussion andArchives. Save your and other people's time. Questions that mimic those covered in FAQe can cause "read-only" | How to search | Terms and jargons
Gentlemen,refer to relevant topics mentioned in this post. To open the topic free communicationCommunication HTC HD2 owners. If youlooking for a program, please contactSearch for programs

Dear users, be polite,say "thank you" to increase the reputation of (Picture) If you do not have another 15 helpful posts, ask to raise the reputation of pressingPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Official upgrade to WP7 for HD2 will not.WP7 and its porting by craftsmen on HD2 in this topic are not discussed.Everything that concerns WP7, is discussed only in the topicWindows Mobile 7: first information

Outstanding issues
  1. How do I change the volume of the speakers? Standard methods (1 | 2)does not work.
    Leshij_K
    RespectedkingerpostedIn fasting Beta patch for HD2Lies onFile sharing RGhost
    The third bet gives a tangible, but not yet sufficient, increase in volume.
M
To discuss issues of increased energy consumption is openThe theme of the same name.

The problem with chaotic jumping of the clock after the transition to winter / summer time is solved by the method describedHERE (Basically the problem is due to the settings of the equipment of your operator who is not in a hurry to rebuild it for a new time -Please do not raise this issue in the background.)

Curators - KoT

Post has been editedSchaum - 16.11.10, 14:41
Reason for editing: Sam!
Belena
Message#3
26.03.10, 01:24
Yours faithfully
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 14.12.09
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Zombie.,
Attached filePocket.Player4.1.rus_Full.cab ( 4,86 )

Try, maybe, this assembly. It seems that nothing sticks, does not hang ... The default menu is to work after turning off the screen for 30 minutes.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, iPad2 64 gb 3G
AndrewASB
Message#4
26.03.10, 11:11
Veteran
[Offline]

Group:banned
Date: 21.11.07
HTC HD2

There was a class feature - zooming (buttons + and -) of messages on the Manila bookmark
Attached fileJamrecords_SMS_Zoom.cab ( 7,3 )

--------------------
This user is locked for the mass copying of information for the benefit of another resource. Administration.
dvoriki06
Message#5
26.03.10, 14:23
[Offline]

Date: 15.04.08
Apple iPhone SE

Update for pop-up java messages.

Attached files

Attached fileLEO08743_02.rar ( 10,27 )

Post has been editedKenter - 19.04.12, 23:31

--------------------
The wider your embrace, the easier it is to crucify you. (F.Nietzsche)
Serge SB
Message#6
26.03.10, 21:19
Local
[Offline]

Date: 03.04.06

Nazgul007
And how did you get on the serial number, what's new?

(link to post)
I did not define it by serial number, but just for a while there were no devices in htccare, and this one was from a new lot (I chose from three devices, all the serials started like this).
Very useful post how to determine the date of production. Actually my device is obtained on the 12th of February was collected. Bought - somewhere on March 6-7, I do not remember exactly.
GudVladSPB
Message#7
27.03.10, 13:49
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 23.11.07
Nokia Lumia 925

Progmanit @ 27.3.10, 11:48*
Is not it harmful for our device

If you carefully read the post on the link, thenNative network charger for HD2Contacts 2 and 3 are initiallyAre closed inside the charger. The manufacturer itself is unlikely to harm his offspring.
If you close the contacts inside the charger, will I be able after that to charge other devices with USB

You can without any problems (I do it myself)
Can I do it myself

Did more than once - the most difficult if the body is glued to it gently cut and then glued. There are no links.

Post has been editedGudVladSPB - 27.03.10, 13:54
lazex
Message#8
27.03.10, 23:19
Looking for the perfect gadget
[Offline]

Date: 13.11.09
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Zombie. @ 26.3.10, 2:13*
How to make the core player work with the screen off

And what's wrong with him? I listen to music constantly through Core in a stereo bluetooth headset. I start, I turn on the music, I press the end button - the device is blocked, the screen goes out, the music continues. Although not ... a bit wrong) I press the end button, the screen goes blank, then I press "hang up" again, the lock screen appears and in this form I remove it so that the screen goes out there myself. Until I thought of doing this - music somehow played with interruptions. Custom firmware from Akustik84.

Standard settings:
Posted image

--------------------
The Samsung C100, Motorola C650, Motorola e398, SonyEricsson P1i, HTC HD2, HTC Desire HD, Samsung S2, Samsung Note, Samsung S3, Samsung Note 2, HTC One, Samsung S4, Samsung Note 3, Nokia Lumia 1520, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Note 5, iPhone 7 + 128Gb, ​​Samsung Note8
VadHik
Message#9
28.03.10, 08:38
Local
[Offline]

Date: 02.01.08
HTC HD2

And what's the problem, I can say with words if something is not clear.

And it is desirable in more detail! : Blush: I connect to the computer, but no files are not seen by Ineta, and the computer is also :(

Rigat,Put it on, and one-click on-off!

Attached files

Attached fileBluetooth.exe ( 27,5 )

Post has been editedVadHik - 28.03.10, 08:43

--------------------
HTC HD2 ROM: ML 1.26+ Radio: 2.12.50.02_2 (ETK Krasnoyarsk Territory)
baza
Message#10
28.03.10, 15:21
retiree
[Offline]

Qdr
It's in ornaments and tweaks to you, in the hat hang

Option another - drop in the Program Files folder from the attachment, and the shortcut (in the folder) in the Windows directory, reboot
When the call button is pressed for a long time, the photodiode will appear on 99 contacts
Since The joystick is not present, then page scrolling is assigned to volume keys (there are a lot of soft software)
If the button on the hard button does not hang on the software
Weighs 20k, does not hang in memory
Attached fileEZdial.zip ( 9,45 )

Post has been editedbaza - 28.03.10, 15:25

--------------------
Mi Max2 / SGS III / HTC Desire / HTC Touch / Nokia 6270 / Kobo Mini
Stm555
Message#11
28.03.10, 19:20
-------
[Offline]

Date: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

Those who have the wrong time zone in the manila, or in whose cities it has changed On the idea of ​​our wonderful government: Russian_ru:
(Not to be confused with summer time, for example in Kemerovo with gmt + 7 switched to gmt + 6, i.e. they changed the belt without changing the time)
First tried the adviceHTC HD2 - FAQ (Post # 3810495)- for some reason it did not help, although the meaning changed to the right one. The second option is not suitable at all, because I want to synchronize the time, and the incorrectly set hh affects the order of sms in the dialogue .. In general, after a couple of magical words about how all this is ... tired ..
Found a program that correctly corrected the time zone

Attention: After correction, the city is not searched for when added to the manila, i.e. You must first add a city, and then edit it in the program. To restore the old city database - transfer / delete the file 2330fc3c_manila from the Windows folder (file 2330fc3c_manila is restored from ROM) and restart the file.

Post has been editedStm555 - 29.03.10, 14:29
EdTs
Message#12
29.03.10, 14:04
Experienced
[Offline]

Date: 19.01.10
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 128GB

Stm555 @ 28.3.10, 23:20*
Found a program that correctly corrected the time zone
JVH3_WeatherCityEditor_v3.5.CAB (316.92 kilobytes)

Rnblack @ 29.3.10, 17:04*
Novosib was selected in the manila before installing this program, after disappeared ...

I confirm. After editing in this prog of his city, when he tries to type it, he writes "No coincidences", although the prog still finds it.
In exchange in the region (Kemerovo), the time zone changed from gmt + 7 to gmt + 6 and a whistle began with the time around the cities (several cities were set up). No matter how I butted, nothing worked. Now I tried this program. Changed the parameter TZ from -420 to -360. Saved parameter. And that's all. Kemerovo does not find more in manila. Next, add Moscow. Here, like all the rules - the difference is +3 hours (instead of the previous +4). Then I add Novosibirsk, with which we now have the same time (it used to be +1). And what I see: in Novosibirsk, shows 1 hour less. Check in the above prog. The TZ parameter is the same -360. So why is the difference in time per hour in manila?
Help. Apparently, many broke off this way in connection with temporary movements.
What else where to pick, that Novosibirsk and Kemerovo were in the same time?
And how to return in the manila the discovery of Kemerovo?

P.s. Has corrected also Novosibirsk. There are two variants of gmt + 6. Chose the same. Now Novosibirsk does not find in the manila, but at least in the previously found case the time was the same.
Those. Now you can definitely say that after editing the city in the manila is not located. How is it to win?

Post has been editedEdTs - 29.03.10, 14:18
RSF
Message#13
29.03.10, 15:30
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01.04.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Help please, when you click on the top bar pops up a strip of icons with it, it duplicates all that there is only a little more in the bar. It seems that it does not allow you to reach HTC Task Manager, and I really need it. Tell me who breeds it and how to get rid of it? From StartUp removed all that at least somehow it could point to it.
Firmware Artemis
OS 6.5.5 (5.2.23548)
Manila 2.5.20121412.1

Attached images
Posted image
Schaum
Message#14
29.03.10, 15:32
Guru
[Offline]

RSF @ 29.3.10, 14:30*
Does not allow you to reach the HTC Task Manager, and I really need it.

Put an amoebaHTC HD2 - FAQ (Post # 4146130)
This bar is a feature of some versions of VM, like in the registry is turned off.

Post has been editedSchaum - 29.03.10, 15:43

--------------------
"Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit dem Radius Null - und das nennen sie ihren Standpunkt" - Albert Einstein
RSF
Message#15
29.03.10, 16:04
Local
[Offline]

Date: 01.04.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Schaum @ 29.3.10, 15:32*
Put the HTC HD2 amoeba - FAQ (Post # 4146130)
This bar is a feature of some versions of VM, like in the registry is turned off.

For Ameba, thanks, I was just going to put it, but it does not solve my problem, I just need to see the Ok button which is not visible in the interfaced interface of the MLO program. Here is the description of the problem with the pictures:
MyLife Organized - a tree-like representation of tasks (Post # 4209302)

But how would this bar be disconnected, who knows ??? And at the same time how to make it so that the clock does not overlap the TaskManager icon and then I'm already at the end zadolbalsya.

Post has been editedRSF - 29.03.10, 16:05
Smartecs
Message#16
29.03.10, 20:02
[Offline]

Group:moderators
Date: 22.11.07
HTC U11 4/64

I found a cool program for our device.

The built-in digital compass of the mobile device is able to calculate the deviation from the magnetic north pole and how any compass reacts to the metal. This is used in this application.
The program is only in test mode and not completely modified, but the beta version is open for the test.
We put the mobile device on a flat surface;
Run the program (the scale should show 0, if it is not, then take your HD2 in your hands and describe in the air a couple of eights to demagnetize the compass);
Take the metal pre-measure (scissors, for example) and slowly bring it to the right side of the HD2;
At a distance of about 5 cm, the meter's arrow will start moving;
Take the device and bringing it to the metal objects make sure the HD2 displays the distance correctly.
Foundhere

Attached images
Posted image

Attached files

Attached fileMetalDetector.cab ( 932,38 )

Post has been editedSchaum - 27.08.10, 00:24
Reason for editing: from voovchik
VetroduFF
Message#17
30.03.10, 15:45
◊ Good deeds master
[Offline]

Date: 14.09.07
HTC HD2

Bekas77,
Bekas77 @ 30.3.10, 16:41*
When entering the SMS text input size on the screen ... is a millimeter - you can read only through the magnifying glass, what happened to it and how to fix it?

Try to fix it, like this -Tviki Registry (Post # 2208246)

--------------------
"I can not be brilliant all 24 hours, there will be no time for shaving" ©
Read, read and study the FORUM RULES!
HTCCLUB
sergmarin
Message#18
31.03.10, 19:21
Cosmopolitan..
[Offline]

Date: 19.10.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos GT-I9502

Attached fileLSoftKeyCont_Outlook.reg(368 bytes)
ZZeon,
In general, I always hang my autukhuk contacts on my left soft-button instead of the "phone", just run this tweak of the registry:

Post has been editedsergmarin - 31.03.10, 19:21
AndrewASB
Message#19
01.04.10, 09:18
Veteran
[Offline]

Date: 21.11.07
HTC HD2

Terrible time trouble - once the post itself to look for, to which I answer. I just sympathize and understand the pain.

Then someone complained, I do not remember in which part of the topic that the beloved animal is not loaded - it hangs on the screen where the firmware, the radio ... are written in red letters. at the start.

Probable (not 100%, but it happens) the reason is the rally of the system. Note that this happens, if something is damaged by a virus - it went that way on Acer NeoTouch, inadvertently tyknuvshis in someone else zavirusovanny computer. So, that I put here a link to Symantec Endpoint Protection for a reason.

Treatment: Make a Hard Reset when the device is off.

HTC HD2 - FAQ (Post # 3464953)- Method 2.

As some Romodels and experimenters recommend, do one more reset:HTC HD2 - FAQ (Post # 3464953)- Method 1 or recycle to other firmware, if necessary.

Post has been editedAndrewASB - 01.04.10, 09:19

--------------------
This user is locked for the mass copying of information for the benefit of another resource. Administration.
Stm555
Message#20
01.04.10, 11:59
-------
[Offline]

Date: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

dvoriki06,
About MMC .. try, suddenly help?
Attached fileDocHD2MMSFix.cab(418 bytes)
dvoriki06
Message#21
02.04.10, 12:40
[Offline]

Date: 15.04.08
Apple iPhone SE

Hello! I want to return to the question of MMC ... I wrote above that I, sent from HD2 to HD2 MMS messages with a picture 480x800, are compressed three times. Yesterday I asked the operator of MTS SPb and today received the following response: "If the received images are displayed in a compressed resolution,This means that the Client directly in the settings of the mobile deviceSize limit is setImages in MMC. The restriction can be canceled or changed by following the instructions of the mobile device. "
So, the question arises: where in this device is this restriction set up?
I chose different resolutions in MMC settings (WVGA, source ..), the sending limit is 300 KB - the result is one - compressed ...

Still there is such a branch in the registry: HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Arcsoft \ ArcSoft MMS UA \ Config \ mm1 \ MMSCSetting \ can there be something configured? ...

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.04.10, 12:46

--------------------
The wider your embrace, the easier it is to crucify you. (F.Nietzsche)

364 pagesV123456>

mobile versionNow: 10/23/18, 09:39