X Message site
(The message will disappear after 2 seconds)

>Attention!

Dear forum users, before the creation of the theme please readCatalogue of the discussions, and FAQ'ov.

171 pagesV<123456>
>HTC Topaz - Discussion| | | HTC Diamond2 / HTC T5353 / HTC Warhawk / T-Mobile MDA Compact V
PikNic
Message#1
18.04.09, 14:05
Will live!
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DiscussionHTC Touch Diamond2
HTC Topaz, HTC T5353, HTC Warhawk, T-Mobile MDA Compact V
Discussion | FAQ for Windows Mobile | FAQ on device l flashing | accessories | GPS | Themes for TF3D | Communicating HTC Diamond 2 owners | Firmware, compilation and reviews | Android OS l HTC Diamond 2 - Ubuntu | A guide to improving sound quality and increasing volume
Purchase | Catalog of games WVGA | HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) WM 6.5 | Marriage HTC Diamond 2 l Memory Card Survey | Adapting OEM software | The terms and jargon online
Mini FAQ (click here)

Useful links:FAQ, Familiarity with PDAs, PPC FAQ, registry tweaksand studysoftware catalog!
On general issues for beginners, the topic is recommended -Ambulance for beginners!
Search programshere!
Before you are going to write the first time, read the topic -The rules of the "PocketPC - Devays" section

Briefly:In this thread only discussion and questions about the device

K
Do not forget to use the "good" and "bad" buttons to evaluate the post, this greatly facilitates the curation!

Topics Curator -PikNic. On questions of supervision write in QMS or LS.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:46
Spider_man
Message#42
31.05.09, 06:10
Do not stop
[Offline]

Group:Friends w3bsit3-dns.com
Date: 09.12.08
Xiaomi Mi 5S Standart

Comrades, what memory card will he see, the maximum volume?
Andreee
Message#43
31.05.09, 09:27
shpienov
[Offline]

Group:Honorary Gameday
Date: 24.07.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

Spider_man,
By the standard - up to 32 GB, now sold up to 8 (can be found on 16).
SergioV85
Message#44
31.05.09, 12:06
I'm a reader, not a writer :)
[Offline]

Date: 29.09.08
Sona Hperiya P

CorePlayer persistently shows the movie across the screen, i.e. In portrait orientation, equally in the full screen that in the window ...

Check if the check marks are
Menu - Tools - Settings:
On the contrary:
1. Auto-rotate movies
2. Full screen with one click

--------------------
IOSLooks like a wife - respectable, clean, reliable, but extremely boring. WhereasAndroidLooks like a girl from a bar - she is not perfect, her relatives will hate her, but she always comes back to her, because she does what her wife does not want.
Mc Ray
Message#45
31.05.09, 22:42
Honorary reindeer herder
[Offline]

Date: 30.08.07
Apple iPhone 6

Coolhead,
Put thisBoot. It has the item "Phone", then there is a list of tweets, among which "Call Identification". Look at the value there. Must be at least 7, I have (now looked) 10. Try.

--------------------
Medalist w3bsit3-dns.com Award in the category "Fakmeyker 2009"
Iphone 6 64gb (iOs 10.2JB) + iPad Mini 3 64gb WiFi (iOs 10.2JB) + Sony Xperia Z Ultra + MacBook Air 13` (macOS Sierra)
SergioV85
Message#46
01.06.09, 11:31
[Offline]

Sona Hperiya P

Mumytroll @ 1.6.09, 11:24*
1. In contacts, an alphabetic stripe with Russian letters or not?
4. blush.gif On contact can you hang an mp3 ringtone? Sveta.gif

1. In Windows contacts - Russian strip
In the contacts of Manila - a strip of English. From the People tab, only Manila contacts are opened, Windows contacts are opened through the Start menu.
4. The contact can hang a mp3 ringtone. You can not hang an individual mp3 ringtone to sms from the contact. On SMS and mail put only the general melody.

--------------------
IOSLooks like a wife - respectable, clean, reliable, but extremely boring. WhereasAndroidLooks like a girl from a bar - she is not perfect, her relatives will hate her, but she always comes back to her, because she does what her wife does not want.
halmer
Message#47
01.06.09, 16:05
old-timer
[Offline]

Date: 13.07.07
Apple iPhone 6s

Optimized the cabins under D2, which shows the day of the week around the date on the main manila.
Only for Russian and English manila.

Attached files

Attached fileWeekday_fix_by_halmer.cab ( 18,88 )
Legend
Message#48
01.06.09, 21:28
Local
[Offline]

Date: 15.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s

MYF @ 1.6.09, 20:17*
Gentlemen, something I do not enter. While there were only gray Diamond2 on the market, everyone was happy with everything. Everyone jumped to the sky. "Oh, what a wonderful thing !!!"
White appeared and began ... That band in contacts is not Russian. That picture does not turn over ...
Is it so bad?

Does the auto-dimmer of the display work?

I was going to change my ASUS P535 to something more modern. In the old one, first of all, the volume of RAM in which the cards are difficult to squeeze in, and the "non-fingered" screen (even the installation of the "finger" applications does not turn it into a touch) is not acceptable. The main candidate is HTC Touch Diamond2. But I read the forum and I'm not so sure ...

Still a question on the bill of a complete set. As I already wrote from the sellers do not achieve.
What is in the box? What else do I need to buy? No memory card? Is there no USB-TV cable? Car holder and charger - no? Or does it depend on the seller?

Everything is fine, regardless of the delivery is gray or white!
The auto brightness controller works, by its work, I am personally pleased, and at night and day it is comfortable.

Package (both gray and white):
1. telephone
2. Charger
3. App. stylus
4. film on the screen
5. Headset
6. Software disk

Here is a brief comparison of HTC Diamond2 and Asus p535:

Pros:
1. The camera is better, though in the dark, it takes a shit;
2. The screen in comparison with the asus (800x480 versus 240x320) is just a plane, I was delighted with it, began to watch movies and sit on youtube through wi-fi, which I did not do on p535;
3. More operative respectively shuster, reset do once a week =)
4. The sound in the headphones (liners, through the adapter) is 5-7 times higher than on the asus. I do not exaggerate, it is really so;
5. The battery is the same, but with the novelty of the device keeps better. With 70% started watching the movie (max brightness), 3 hours => 10% battery;
6. on the fingers responds just fine, you can dial sms;
7. do not need to put a bunch of prog for convenient work with Windows Mobile, tachflo3d almost completely removes all the shortcomings of Windows;
8. wi-fi and GSM are much better and more stable;
9. There is an FM-receiver =)

Minuses:
1. There is no flashlight, for me the problem;
2. no key hold;
3. There is no car kit (charging and holder) but in principle + 100r. Charging + 400r. Holder, not so much;
4. glossy back cover, the gloss began to peel off, in the places where the tephon lies on the table. Asus climbed on the pegs on the back cover;
5. The convex switch on the button periodically turns on the device in the jeans pocket.

Regarding whether to change the p535 to a diamond 2. My answer is to change! Asus was an excellent device of this way 2-3 years ago. Today, the Asusovs did not do anything to replace him, in my opinion! Acer, rover and other companies I think are not acceptable for working with WM. The Samsung Vita is well packed and the price is attractive, but I do not like the firm Samsung, so I chose from the NTS models: Cruise 2, Touch HD, Diamond 2. The first is more similar to the asus, the same screen, but the camera is worse and more RAM, the main advantage is Complete set - car kit. The last two are almost the same. For me, the main difference and the criterion for choosing from them were the dimensions. I chose a small and thin diamond! And to date, the purchase is very satisfied.

--------------------
Asus p535(Vombat 5.0), HTC Diamond II[Topaz TRV], iPhone 4, SGS7 (MARRIAGE), IPhone 6S 128Gb
Asdx
Message#49
02.06.09, 00:27
User
[Offline]

Date: 03.10.07

JBear13,
Firmware 1,39,411,1 (47382) rus (the beast is bought at the market)

1. Picture in the album current right now saw - does not spin. (And thank God ...- all the pictures are displayed in the mode of their massive visibility)
2. The battery holds much better than in D1. (I follow him closely) by the way here:Http://www.liveinternet.ru/community/all_htc/post100402082/
3. During a call, the screen will turn off in the standard mode, ie as specified in the "power" panel, this curtain appears (photo with it and after lowering it down)
Posted imagePosted image
(Also very convenient in my opinion, because in D1 the disconnection of the screen was prevented from working with the menu during a conversation, and the curtain protects the screen by accidentally pressing it, accordingly turning on unnecessary functions ... such as a speakerphone, etc.)
In addition, I consider it necessary to show the screen during an incoming call: it is completely protected from an accidental response, or rejection of a call to respond with a screen - you need to move the slider towards the desired action.
Posted image

Strips in the contact lists for some people is not a good thing, so if the number of contacts is more than 500 - it is not very convenient to scroll through the list of 40 Serghei, light, sommelier, and stasov, tapping the search for the first couple of letters of the name (if necessary, And so 90% use the choice of the subscriber from the dialer.

Lid and does not think to rip off (yet at least)

Glitches and shortcomings of course there is, but not mistaken, he who does nothing.
All of the above purely personal IMHO.
(Experience of using animals: HTC Oxygen S310, HTC Elf 3450, HTC Elf 3452, HTC Diamant, HTC Diamant2 (without taking into account sharing with a few kilograms nokii, Sonerikov, etc.)

Post has been editedAsdx - 02.06.09, 01:20
Legend
Message#50
02.06.09, 07:39
Local
[Offline]

Date: 15.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s

SergioV85 @ 1.6.09, 22:09*
I suggest to all those who describe here a problem at once to write two things: how the phone (gray, white, sulfurobromalinovy) was bought, what kind of firmware on it

And as I understand the Russian firmware to date, one 1.39.411.1 (47382) RUS.

JBear13 @ 1.6.09, 23:25*
How is the battery? All the different reviews are left, figs you will understand.

The battery is standard.
When using wi-fi (a little over an hour) + 4 hours of work with programs + 15 minutes of talk time + 10-20 GPS minutes - by the evening 10%.
In the mode of 15-20 minutes of talk a day + mail, weather, games (a little), sometimes opera mini - 2 days.

Post has been editedLegend - 02.06.09, 07:48

--------------------
Asus p535(Vombat 5.0), HTC Diamond II[Topaz TRV], iPhone 4, SGS7 (MARRIAGE), IPhone 6S 128Gb
SergioV85
Message#51
02.06.09, 09:49
[Offline]

Sona Hperiya P

About the album and photos, so it was clearer who understands what under rotation (and as far as I see, everyone understands by their own way):
1. The phone is in the upright position, the album is open
Posted image

2. The phone is in the horizontal position, opened Album
Posted image

3. Open photos, regardless of the phone's position
Posted image

Posted image

Posted image

The phone itself does not rotate the open photo, but "optimizes" the demonstration. The last photo was taken not by Diamond2, but by the previous NTS Touch, and transferred to the phone separately.
Photo view menualwaysOpens as a "Landscap" (as in the photo with a tiger), regardless of the photo and position of the phone.

--------------------
halmer
Message#52
02.06.09, 09:54
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6s

Makcuk1979 @ 1.6.09, 18:12*
Original charging gives 2A !!!
Very strange. I have on my home charger, from the phone kit, it is written that the output 1000mA
MYF @ 1.6.09, 21:17*
I was going to change my ASUS P535 to something more modern.
Do not think. Here, many have changed lx to D2 and everyone is happy, incl. and I. Heaven and earth. Manila in general is a bomb and it really eliminates all the non-modification of Windows.
Legend @ 1.6.09, 22:28*
Here is a brief comparison of HTC Diamond2 and Asus p535:
I completely agree.
It is possible by the way to put the device auto-lock after a specified time or when the screen is turned off. I set the lock myself after turning off the screen and if it's necessary to block the screen, then I just turn it off with the button of the paver. When you need to turn it on, I press the button pover, then two times the unlock button. Very comfortably. Prior to this Tweek, I myself had a button pressed and the phone pushed in the pocket of all the buttons. If you need this tweak, then it is in the fake toli daimond1, toli CD, toli max. I can search
SergioV85 @ 1.6.09, 23:09*
I suggest that everyone who describes here a problem immediately write two things: how the phone was bought
At me too from a clone. Works fine, nothing will. Acc holds well. If you do not strongly use gps, EJ, wifai, it holds for two or three days.
Himik
Message#53
02.06.09, 10:09
Local
[Offline]

Date: 06/11/05

I use the phone for a week and here are my remarks:
1) The stylus is not on the magnet, which means that after half a year the phone will have to be changed or worn with a stylus in your pocket
2) Backlash and scratching of the back cover (treated with scotch-automotive)
3) Firmware, very, very raw ........... this is a matter of time, after a couple of months of firmware already start to do to anyone not laziness.
As for manila, scrolling, etc., who does not like stavte spbeshel. Personally, I will not change ............ although on the first daimond almost 2 months was on the shelf.
In general, the impression is not bad about the apparatus, but because of the stylus I understand that I will change very soon

--------------------
Stupidity is punishable! Use the search!

Samsung S7 edge, lumia 650
halmer
Message#54
02.06.09, 11:32
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6s

Himik @ 2.6.09, 11:09*
I use the phone for a week and here are my remarks:
1) The stylus is not on the magnet, which means that after half a year the phone will have to be changed or worn with a stylus in your pocket
2) Backlash and scratching of the back cover (treated with scotch-automotive)
3) Firmware, very, very raw ........... this is a matter of time, after a couple of months of firmware already start to do to anyone not laziness.
As for manila, scrolling, etc., who does not like stavte spbeshel. Personally, I will not change ............ although on the first daimond almost 2 months was on the shelf.
In general, the impression is not bad about the apparatus, but because of the stylus I understand that I will change very soon

1. Stupidity. Without a magnet, 99.9% of communicators and they all live much more than half a year.
2. I do not have backlash. Apparatus from england.
3. Here at all I do not understand your loud statements. Is this just because of the band of contacts in the manila? Firstly, it is not damp. Dampness is a completely different concept and has nothing to do with the point of flotation. In the rest I have not seen a single glitch for a couple of weeks. Although no, there was a bug - the opera was opened with a slightly larger window size and the lower soft keys were half hidden. Software reset helped and this was no more.

And who will say anything about the case or holster? Who is yuzaet? Something I looked, anywhere I can not find the budget, anywhere either vertical, or expensive. I want a quality horizontal holster
Evghenii
Message#55
02.06.09, 19:18
Visitor
[Offline]

Group:users Online
Date: 25.05.09
HTC Touch Diamond2

Does not switch to letters. Switches only to the keyboard, and the full QWERTY is not
SergioV85
Message#56
02.06.09, 19:21
[Offline]

Sona Hperiya P

Evghenii,
Try the registry to fix HKLM / System / CurrentControlSet / Control / Layouts / e0010409 "parameter" Layout Text "to" eT9 IME ".
There the parameter "Ime File" on "windowseT9ime.dll"
On HD it helped.

--------------------
halmer
Message#57
03.06.09, 14:03
old-timer
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6s

JBear13 @ 3.6.09, 14:40*
1. Do not enter the auto turn the screen. Works in opera, album (review of pictures), sms-kah, calculator. In the office, calendar, notes to work stubbornly refused. And whether it is possible to include it in ALL applications and in a manila (like in the register it is necessary something to correct)? Will it work in installed applications, in dude and skype, for example?
There are applications for the G-sensor Gerator to mine is called, which for any application sets the rotation you want. Read fakie for daimond1, HD and yota, there a lot podchepnesh, and not only about this.

2. Very alarm clock pleased, but the first study did not find how to add ringtones. If you add via the audio manager, will it be visible from the alarm clock?
This is a normal alarm clock, just the interface. Most I think anyway install third-party, for example g-alarm, specially sharpened for the G-sensor.

3. I watched it immediately on, so here and there it was noticeably slowed down - in the album, in the manila tab of the "picture", in the wai-fay settings. Another scrolling in the start menu is noticeably slower and not smooth than in the other applications. It's all so, or only on that device because it was just turned on or because of some left firmware (forgot to see the version) ???
I have an apparatus with an albion. There are no brakes in the manila at all, not counting the music tab, you have a year in your music folder 4Giga and more. It is understandable, beckoning first indexes a huge amount of information.
Mc Ray
Message#58
03.06.09, 14:14
Honorary reindeer herder
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6

And whether it is possible to include it in ALL applications and in a manila (like in the register it is necessary something to correct)

It is possible in the register, and it is possible with the help of this programAttached fileBsB_G_Config.cab ( 97,66 )

It works simply: launch the program, pull out the stylus, go to the desired program and put the stylus in place. Then CP. Everything, the program has registered in the White List in the registry.

Post has been editedMc Ray - 03.06.09, 14:15

--------------------
Iphone 6 64gb (iOs 10.2JB) + iPad Mini 3 64gb WiFi (iOs 10.2JB) + Sony Xperia Z Ultra + MacBook Air 13` (macOS Sierra)
Mc Ray
Message#59
03.06.09, 15:58
Honorary reindeer herder
[Offline]

Apple iPhone 6

Graf_Alexey,
Strangely, on HD with Topazovskaya Manila, it worked:
And in the registry like this:
WhiteList
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ WhiteList]

How to add / remove an application:

DeleteOn an example of the calculator:
Code
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ WhiteList]
"Calculator" = "CalculatorMain" - delete the value of the key, i.e. "CalculatorMain"

AddingTheir programs, using the example of a calculator:
1. swingAttached fileTaskMgr.exe ( 222,43 )

2. Run TaskMgr and the calculator, go to Processes-long tap on htcCalculator-Detalis-Windows, see "Calculator" CalculatorMain.
3. Add the new Calculator key with the "CalculatorMain" parameter in the registry.

Post has been editedMc Ray - 03.06.09, 16:01

--------------------
Rdm
Message#60
03.06.09, 16:41
User
[Offline]

Date: 15.12.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Who than watches the video with AC3.
CorePlayer does not support AC3, TCPMP downloadedhereSlows down.
Maybe the reason is that the 720x400 MPEG4 AC3 file is 1.4GB?

PS how on the idea of ​​developers to flip contacts down in the dialer?

Post has been editedRdm - 03.06.09, 16:42

--------------------
Samsung note 3
SergioV85
Message#61
03.06.09, 18:00
[Offline]

Sona Hperiya P

Holzpinguin @ 3.6.09, 17:00*
What's up with Zoombar? Here people use with might and main:Http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...2614&page=4
Who can probyval?

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / HTC / SmartTouch /]
Create a New Key) MSContactsUI
Create a New String Value) Name = ClassName String = MSContactsUI
Create a New DWORD Value) Name = Mode DWORD Data = 4
Create a New DWORD Value) Name = WheelCount DWORD Data = 8

I tried. Working. For Manic Class contacts, MScontactsUI needs to be changed to Manila
But, it somehow works clumsily. That is, the first three or four times quickly scrolls and the entire list, and then "slows down", scrolls one at a time, and then does not scroll at all. Why, until he did not understand. Perhaps you need to "twist" the parameters of the Mode and WheelCount (I replaced the standard 8 for Manila 10).
In vindovyh contacts works without problems and without a hitch.

--------------------

171 pagesV<123456>

mobile versionIt is: 31 May 17, 03:26